Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

There hasn't really been any. Not sure what happened with the thread Dr Smith had going with Allen and Mei but it just seemed to die.
We planned a family dinner... asked another character to join... wasnt answered IC or OOC...
The other members of the family hadn't been notified IC...

We planned a family dinner... asked another character to join... wasnt answered IC or OOC...
The other members of the family hadn't been notified IC..

Kat being one of the other members of the family and Nate also being played by @xavierrol (Both being rather unavailable on the 21st of June, and Mei being taken over by you I can only assume that would mean either Faith (Kat's sister) or Allen's other daughter. (Unless of course I have missed something.)

I think it would be better if inactive players/characters would be put aside, and the remaining ones doing something, or this wouldn't get anywhere.

I think that is @LeaT's plan actually, to do some kind of partial reboot and weed out inactive players and their characters. It will probably mean that the pairings will have to be reconsidered but on the whole I think it might save the roleplay.

We already have a new Judy ready to put up a new profile for her and one other character. The Stevensen males are active, as are the rest of the Robinsons and while he is currently a bit slow, and like xavierrol focusing mainly on one of his characters Liam is active as well. What we're missing is @apollo247 as Theo and the two latest additions to the Stevensen family (Faith and Jessica).

What we really do need are more active players playing male characters. Perhaps someone who could take over one or two of the O'Donnell males to make things easier on Liam.

I woud gladly give up Mei, and that could take away most of the Stevensens... With the males active (and basically new too), we can incorporate them into another family?
One less Jupiter, a couple less threads, smaller area to cover unless on an expedition, and we are better off to play...

Apologies for not responding in the last week. Been terribly sick the last few days. Should be able to get a reply out later today, still very interested.

I'm glad to have @AndNich123 join us as Judy and a Stevensen daughter:)

If anyone wants to tweak/delete/add characters, now is probably a good time to do it. I don't know that we need to keep all characters busy all the time, as long as all the writers have opportunities to write, if that makes sense. I don't know that I will be writing both Marcus/Megan and Maxwell/Penny scenes at the same time, but I like being able to switch between them as the story and mood dictates. Same with Joan/Maureen and Tag/Penny, so I think it is ok to juggle, just don't strand another writer with no one to write with if you can help it.

I think Faith @small package and Jodi @Letrixia are no longer with us, so I will take them off of our list.

I think it might be a bit early to write off Jessica @Your Succubu maybe give her another week?

Any other thoughts?

I do not really know how people (old and new) standing with me playing Mei, seeing that I took her over and basically only interacted with Allen @xavierrol
Would be okay to give her up, but also happy to keep playing her like I am. If there is interest in Dr. Smith and the Robot, I could keep playing them.

On the other hand I do have a lot of iron in the fire, with multiple roleplays, so if it is about downsizing, I can say good bye happily too.

@ChrisGabriel My characters would be more likely to interact with Mei than Dr. Smith based on my sexual preferences. As discussed, I'm not a huge fan of mind and behavior control type of scenario's but was willing to see where the story led. The show stopper was when Mei had to have Jodi there and there was no Jodi. I do like to have some plot, but I don't generally work through scenarios that don't eventually lead to sex. So, I'm willing to give it another try but I'm not sure we are heading towards the same goal RP wise.

I wouldn't be opposed to taking on another male if it made sense. Right now, @MsBloom is the only female writer I don't have much opportunity to interact with, at least not until Kat returns and I'm not sure how warm that reunion is going to be (then again it might be quite hot). I've been trying to recruit a former partner of mine to play Kat's mom but I think she is a bit shy about a group. Could be a fun character though. I was kind of bummed to see Faith drop out.

Nate is a bit of a stretch for me and I'm not sure how well I like him, I'm open to input if we are thinking of changing things up. As of now I'll probably keep him, if this goes long term enough he will likely evolve.

@apollo247 Glad to hear you are feeling better, looking forward to seeing your post!

@ChrisGabriel I still think the Megan/Dr. Smith encounter has potential but I need to work my way back into another scene with her. I have felt from the beginning there is a lot of potential for a Dr. Smith character. I wasn't sure how a hermaphrodite was going to go over but the original Mei was very interested in that aspect of the original concept so I thought it sounded promising. It will be new territory for me with Megan if we get to something sexual, I'm still not sure how she will respond but maybe you have other ideas on them. I'd rather see you stay than go, but if you are thinking of going, now is probably the time to do it.

@xavierrol I'm willing to give Nate time and room to grow, he isn't a fantasy sort of guy for my tastes but Maureen will tolerate him and they might make for an interesting pair if he decides to grow into a more dominant role. Maureen might just as well dominate him if he doesn't get more assertive. I don't see Penny or Megan having much attraction to him but needing to have sex with people you aren't attracted to is part of the appeal here for me. I don't have specific ideas for another male character at the moment, though I'm open to it as I would be the Kat's mother role if you find someone for it.

@AndNich123 I added you as Judy to our lists. I'll add your second character once you have her established. I'm thinking of writing Judy into a scene where she has just explained the rules to everyone for a bit of a group dynamic to get her introduced.

Everone: let me know if I'm forgetting anything, glad to see some rekindled interest and a new player.

if he decides to grow into a more dominant role

I was going to suggest something like that myself for Nate's character development. After his first real sexual encounter he starts gaining confidence and grow more assertive in his approach to Maureen and to girls in general. I can even see him making a move at his step mum when she gets back, which I am thinking of doing a summarised narrative of unless @apollo247 picks up the thread between Theo and Kat again.

I think we should do some kind of roll call here with each active player naming the characters they feel they can keep playing going forward. Maybe someone has taken on more than they can handle long term and maybe someone feel they can handle another character.

Roll Call:

I plan on keeping 'dr. Zoe Smith' as 'she' is. And the robot, unless someone want to take it over, or use it, so kind of an NPC...

No new character, but is there a need for Mei as she is being played recently by me, I can keep playing her too - otherwise I am happy to give her up.

I too plan to keep all three characters I am currently playing. At least Joan and Tag will remain as they are. Whether I make changes to Kat will depend on among other things what AndNich comes up with for an addition to the Stevensen family group.

I'll stick with Nate and Allen, I'm still finding their personality but especially Nate will evolve a bit. We look fairly balanced right now but I could handle another male if needed but am not sure how to introduce a new character to the story.

I'm also interested in seeing what the new Stevensen daughter is going to be like. I'm assuming she is close to Kat's age, could be they were classmates at the school where Allen taught, maybe friends before Allen bedded her. Might make for an interesting dynamic but just an idle thought, I don't need by any means.

As for Mei, I'm not opposed to interacting with her but we would likely need some OOC coordination so I know where we are going kink and limit wise. As of now, it seems she is much more interested in female characters, which I don't mind but I can't really help with.

As for Mei, I'm not opposed to interacting with her but we would likely need some OOC coordination so I know where we are going kink and limit wise. As of now, it seems she is much more interested in female characters, which I don't mind but I can't really help with.
Mei just needs more control... And I mean, with dr. Smith's hypnosis and 'drugs', Mei still needs to be told and shown what to do with males. I wouldn't call it non-con, but only females could really get her into men, with tricking or pushing her. From men, she would need more force and domination to get her into 'sub-space'. Also, she is still just looking for comfort and pleasure...

As of now, it seems she is much more interested in female characters, which I don't mind but I can't really help with.

That's the way Motoharu created here but as Motoharu has abandoned all ERP for personal reasons Mei is basically a sandbox to be recreated any which way whomever take over that role feel is best.

Back
Top Bottom