Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Maybe one of the male characters could have been selected to double up for breeding. I for sure wouldn't mind Tag having a second breeding partner. If nothing else it could be fun to play Jessica and Megan against each other. Maybe even setting them up in a threesome down the line.

How about an incentive for the first male to get his partner pregnant, gets to start on the newcomer?

However I am also noticing we haven't seen Faith in quite a while. So I will think that over once I have more time to focus. I sent @small package a PM so hopefully we hear soon.

I'm off work this coming week, so if the coming blizzard doesn't kill my power, feel free to poke me into activity. Marcus and Maxwell are ready to go.

Got a few rough days at work but looking forward to it. Theo is ready and good to go :D He's looking forward to what lies ahead.

So options for adjusting the breeding program.

Males not yet engaged in a breeding scene are Marcus and Maxwell @Colonel_Liam and Allen @xavierrol

Females not yet engaged are Penny and Faith @small package and now Jessica @Your Succubu (not counting Judy who doesn't currently have a writer). Faith has been missing for a bit now. Not including Jodi and Mei who are not yet in the program.

Both male writers have multiple characters as do I. Given the complications between Allen and Jessica, my thought is to match Jessica with either Maxwell or Marcus at this point.

Thoughts?

As long as @Your Succubu is agreeable, I think that works. Max can call on Penny whenever you are ready. If Faith reappears we may pair her with Allen and watch the fireworks!

That works for me!
I also tagged you in the IC Thread as a good spot to jump in if you want to act out a '7 minutes in heaven' scene with one of the boys. They are basically playing volley ball boys vs girls, instead of a score they are calling out names from the other team. If the other team doesn't return it, they surrender the called player to whoever hit the ball over for the 7 minute game.

Any questions, just ask.

@ChrisGabriel Were you going to have Mei join the party as well? I didn't want to assume.

I also tagged you in the IC Thread as a good spot to jump in if you want to act out a '7 minutes in heaven' scene with one of the boys. They are basically playing volley ball boys vs girls, instead of a score they are calling out names from the other team. If the other team doesn't return it, they surrender the called player to whoever hit the ball over for the 7 minute game.

Any questions, just ask.

@ChrisGabriel Were you going to have Mei join the party as well? I didn't want to assume.
I'll probably sit that scene out. I'd prefer to have a less involved scene with fewer characters for my first scene. Just so that I can settle into the RP easier.

Also, quick question. What's the climate like on the surface of the planet? Is it similar to earth? Do we have to wear any special gear outside? Did we even come with any earth fashion, or do we wear space suit stuff all the time?

If I remember it right, then it is a moon, with close to earth conditions but less gravity?
That's what we've said.

As for clothing, people are wearing what they want, though it seems to usually trend towards functional but if you want to wear high heels on the grass thats your call. In short no dress code.

We've never really discussed climate zone but for the current timeline (June 2046) I'm thinking summer, especially since there seems to be a lot of shorts and skimpy bikini tops going around along with bare chested guys.

I have to say I really love how Allen and Dr Smith are plotting to get Mei into the program and also how Allen is already thinking about using Dr Smith's special vitamins of his wife to keep her Tranquil and Accepting. It could make for a rather interesting relationship between the spouses.

On an almost unrelated note: As far as I can see there are no legal experts in the colony or any clergy. How do we handle a situation where some of the teenagers, despite the program, want to tie the knot, or for that matter divorces?

On an almost unrelated note: As far as I can see there are no legal experts in the colony or any clergy. How do we handle a situation where some of the teenagers, despite the program, want to tie the knot, or for that matter divorces?

I think this starts to enter upon a question as our story matures, law and politics. It is a good problem to have but we will at some point be faced with challenges of marriage and divorce and also anger between characters and families. Do we let this devolve into a 'lord of the flies' type of dysfunction or do we begin to set up a sort of common law between them?

I think I would like to focus on this first round of breeding (and continue the prequal scenes) but as we start thinking about pregnancies and nursing, we will naturally be thinking about round 2 and perhaps more drama.

My question for the group is what is your interest level in exploring such societal facets and what ideas do you have to translate that into RP scenes and plots?

Tagging Active Players (let me know if I missed anyone)
@MsBloom
@ChrisGabriel
@apollo247
@Colonel_Liam
@Your Succubu
@Letrixia
@small package
@xavierrol
@LeaT

I'm all for exploring it from a few different perspectives. One thing that I can see in an almost immediate future is Kat's and Allen's marriage falling apart, especially in the light of what Dr Smith and Allen are plotting with Mei and possibly even Jessica.

Which brings another question into light. I think it was agreed that while she is officially adopted by Allen and his first wife Jessica is also Allen's daughter by blood, is she aware of this or is Allen the only one in the know about it? That could also be an intersting theme to explore especially if the robot pair them with each other for the second round and Allen doesn't come clean. What would that mean in terms of breaking the rules of the breeding program?

There is also the potential of the growing tension between Tag and the O'Donnell males. Should that come to blows one way or another there will be a need for some kind of penal law, not that I expect either of them to kill the other but there are other aspects, aggravated assault and of course the rather dubious consent between Tag and Megan that could perhaps be interpreted as sexual assault just as well as a consensual sub/dom power dynamic. (Megan and Tag might subscribe to the latter even if Megan of course would never admit as much to her husband or her sons which would convince Marcus and his sons that Tag has basically raped Megan and despite them being paired together for breeding demand that he is punished for the way he has treated her.)

And so on ...

Just off the top of my head.

I anticipate Tag getting a bloody mouth and some badly bruised ribs in the future, but I'm not sure how that will play out in terms of the wider colony dynamic.

I would be happy to play my characters in any context, but dr Zoe Smith is definitely pushing towards new cultural norms, as the old laws (and faiths) really have no full control over their situation.

But I do not see any politics possible. After all, there is no outsideforce (at the moment), and they are more of a tribe than anything more. That level of politics are more than likely called 'tricks, treats, gossip and promises'.

Jessica just got assigned her breeding partner, and I'm around for a scene. Jessica would like to do something fun with someone. So if anyone has ideas for any sort of scene pairing, I would be down. I'm thinking Jessica could probably convince someone to let loose and party a bit.

If I'm not mistaken, Maxwell is the only male character not related to Jessica wandering around right now. Unless you want to play with another lady, he's more than happy to play around.

If I'm not mistaken, Maxwell is the only male character not related to Jessica wandering around right now. Unless you want to play with another lady, he's more than happy to play around.
I wouldn't mind playing a scene with Maxwell. I think it could be fun if Marcus was to spot his son getting close with his newly assigned partner, and ended up getting a little bit jealous.

Back
Top Bottom