Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Perhaps Maxwell will actually dive to keep the ball in play and foil Tag's plans. He would however more or less have to tackle Tag to reach the ball before it hit the ground out of bounds. And of course diving rescues very rarely go where you intend them to go. :D

@small package Great to have you back!

@Colonel_Liam Should we just assume Maxwell missed then or would you like to post that and set up for another 'round' and either someone else joins us or one or both of your boys get Penny in round 2 unless you find that distasteful. I don't see Penny losing her virginity in a 7 minute round unless one of you are intent on forcing that, which might be difficult to pull off. I assume the two (or 3) enter with some privacy but everyone else is gathered just outside. So a scream for help would likely be answered.

I think we will start a thread for the 7 minute scenes and let them play out there, but there is nothing to say 2 or more scenes can't be written at once even if they are technically taking place a few minutes apart.

I know the non-sequential gets kind of complicated but the goal is to have enough going on that most players can write something, whenever they have the time to write. If we keep things too linear, any one person can shut down the whole RP which is usually the death of these kinds of things.

I'm fine with things picking up and swapping between partners for the scenes. It might even be interesting to have characters engineering things so that they get to pick up where they left off or swapping out. Maxwell and Martin are happy enough to let Tag and Penny start things off.

I just don't want Penny to feel overwhelmed playing against three other guys.

Anyone is welcome to state an outcome in the singles party in the IC thread, if @Colonel_Liam doesn't get to it before you are ready.

@MsBloom and myself already have several threads where we are writing opposing characters so are going to hold off on another between us. I would love to see some others join in the fun here when you are ready. Just write something that makes sense and pick who you want to write with. If you don't want to jump into the narrative, just make your choice known and we can make it happen.

Welcome back @Letrixia

I have listed you as 'defiant' in the breeding program. I'll be very interested in seeing how we resolve that. I won't assign Jodi a partner unless we agree (OOC at least) on her acceptance of the program however reluctantly it may be. I am open to other ideas but we may have to discuss with the group.

It has been over a week now since we have seen Motoharu. I hope all is well in the real world, it is troubling to see no log ons in a week for a rather active writer.

While this presents a significant hole in our line up, I don't feel that anyone is stuck without anything to write. If I'm wrong, please let me know and we will see if we can work something out.

Got a days off from work now, which is great. Getting caught up to speed on the singles party thread too. Theo will have to deal with his sister being exiled for sure. It's going to be a strange and hard time for him for sure as he does want to see the colony grow.

I received a quick note from Motoharu relaying the need to drop due to RL precluding RPing here. Sad but at least we know.

I am going to open up the request thread again. I'm going to have the opening be flexible for both replacing unfilled slots and potential new characters. The proposed plot mechanism will be that a fourth Jupiter managed to escape but was damaged and crash landed. We will keep it open ended at this point and deal with any newcomers as they come along. I will be asking that new players try to post twice a week as a minimum to help keep things moving. Let me know if you have other thoughts on new characters.

I wonder if perhaps Dr Smith in all her devious sneakiness may have placed cameras in the private cabins that she can access via the robot to bypass the Jupiters internal network. And if she can, how she would react to what is going on in Tag's cabin.

She would take notes...
I am unsure about the cameras , but sure that the robot has the right sensors to see and hear more than a normal human could both in distance and wavelenght...

Thermal vision is a given, and low light/night vision, X-ray needs a much more close up (but maybe possible) - heat (and sound) signatures can be 'seen' through walls...

@small package I have Allen pausing to see if Faith wants to head over to the Robinson's Jupiter with him in her search for material and clothes (and perhaps explore her pliability). I'm not sure if you were planning to respond. If not I'll continue that scene without so I can move both my characters towards the Robinson's and their breeding partners.

Joan isn't actually present at the time, she is building Shag Shacks if I am reading the timeline correctly in my response. Martin can look for her there and be sent on his way or he can seek her out directly. I don't want to be a spoiler but I'm not sure things are getting too heated just yet. Maybe a few posts out yet.

@Your Succubu A major plot point for our story is that a handful of families are thrown together which makes for some awkward bedfellows and desperate decisions. I'd rather not depart too far from that theme so it is helpful to have your character blend into a family. If we had a handful of new players wanting to join, I'd be fine with starting a new family but that doesn't seem to be the case, at least not at the moment. We can wait a bit to see if we get more, maybe into the weekend. If you want to get started sooner, I'd appreciate a bit of flexibility with your character. The original Mei's adoption concept allowed us to include some racial diversity that was rather welcome, it is probably less valuable as an introduction of a Caucasian female.

@ChrisGabriel I would not be opposed to having you play Mei but probably not to a bad end. I don't think we need a clone of Motoharu's character but a shy teen uncertain of her sexuality is not all that narrow of a lane. I doubt we can expect a new person to stick to the script of someone else, we can ask but it may just not be in the cards.

I would rather focus on the larger story of breeding/wife swapping/age gaps than start a new 'where's Mei' bit of drama. That might be an idea for the future but right now it is a distraction.

If we are going to keep our story going, we are going to need to learn to add new players without having it be a huge disruption. That may require some flexibility on our parts, a little suspension of disbelief.

Back
Top Bottom