Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire's Decision(Raziel99+Anjeru)

((Okay, totally have to ask this now: You've read the Carpathian books, haven't you? XD))

She blinked softly and then did as he told, moving closer and snuggling herself up to his side, letting his warmth seep into her again to warm her inside and out. Being with him like this made her feel like nothing in the world could ever hurt or harm her ever again.

(why, yes, i have. at least half of them. great series. mostly the basis for my vampire.)

He sighed happily, running fingers through her hair out of habit now. His mind was going through some very... delicious ideas. But he blocked her from his mind. She didn't need to see them yet.

((HAH! I knew it! I own all the books. ^^; And am now reading the Ghost Walker books while waiting for her next Carpathian book.))

Alyxandria sighed happily and cuddled as close as she could to him, nuzzling her cheek against his chest, feeling rather affectionate at the moment pressed up against him as she was.

(i'm waiting for the one with Dimitri and Skyler)

He sighed again. he seemed to be doing that a lot. His hand stroked down from her hair to her side, gently stroking her arm and just above and below her corset.

((I know! =O Me too!))

Alyx heard Dimitri sigh and raised her head to peer down at him with her violet eyes, curiosity flicking across their depths. She poked his lips with her index finger to keep him from sighing again and tilted her head, the auburn strands sliding back over her shoulder to stubbornly cover the side of her face. "What's the matter, Dimitri?"

"Nothing." He said softly. He hoped she couldn't read his mind. Maybe she was stronger than he thought, able to get through his barrier? Either way, he was trying to control himself the best he could... to little help.

"I think you underestimate me," Alyx commented with a soft chuckle. "Hypothetically, Dimitri, wouldn't it be impossible to hide something from your other half?" She rested her chin in her palm of her hand and stared at him, refusing to back down being the stubborn red head that she was. "Now, tell me what's bothering you. You've been sighing all night."

"It's nothing." he repeated, closing his eyes. Holding back a sigh. He didn't need to give her more ammo. And in his barricaded mind, images of them rolling around in bed, her on top, then him, in the heat of love.

She chuckled. "You're not really leaving me much of a choice here," she said playfully and then she pounced on top of him, straddling his waist, a knee on either side of his hips. She playfully pinned down his arms and smiled innocently, "now. Tell me what's wrong."

For once tonight, a sigh didn't come out. A groan did. Of the heavily sexual type. He opened his mind then, eyes locking onto hers. "Look for yourself."

She smiled softly as the groan came forth in his beautiful voice; it was almost irrestiable and she wanted to hear it again. She was glad she had the same affect on him as he seemed to have on her, and simply being around him was enough to set her blood on fire. "Alright then, I will." She leaned down and nuzzled his neck as her mind slid into his to find out what exactly he'd been sighing so much all night.

His mind was still full of those vivid pictures, them going at it like animals, heated passion they both shared.

Her face flushed red and she coughed, embarrassed at blushing so much. She was ashamed that she was so shy but she couldn't seem to help it, even around this wonderful man. "Ah," she seemed a bit flustered now, smiling a little, "I can see why you've been sighing."

He nodded slowly, holding back a sigh/groan mix. "Lifemates do that so often. But i'm holding back. Until you are ready."

Alyx nodded slowly, peering down at him with her eyes curiously. "It must be hard for you," she said quietly; it was hard for her too but she knew that it must've been so much harder for him than for her. He'd been a vampire and he was familiar with all this, where she wasn't so his need was probably overwhelming where her's was consuming.

He shook his head slowly. "I would go through anything for you, sivamet." he whispered, looking up at her, his eyes loving but needy.

She smiled shyly and nodded, stroking her fingers across the silky strands of his hair. "You're perfect, really more than I deserve." She said as she gently pressed a kiss to his lips, cuddling her own body close to his.

He pulled her a little closer, kissing her lightly before nuzzling his head against her neck. "I am far from perfect." He said softly. "Very far."

She shivered as he nuzzled her neck, biting back a small moan. "You have yet to prove me otherwise," she murmured, "to me you are perfect, Dimitri."

He smiled to himself, holding back tears of happiness. "I am here for whatever you need." He whispered against her neck, before gently kissing her skin.

She shivered from the feel of his cool lips against her neck and that sensual sensation was beginning to course through her blood and body again. She slid her fingers into his hair as he kissed along her neck.

His teeth gently nipped and played on her neck. He wanted so much more of her. He knew that she knew that. But he promised himself not to force her. Though it got harder by the second, especially because of his mind.

Alyx found herself moaning gently from the attentions he was settling against her neck, fire building up in her blood from it. Her attraction to Dimitri was undeniable and she was having a hard time holding herself back, as well.

He picked his head up and looked into her eyes for a long time. But soon he broke that, kissing her deeply, his eyes closing as his arms pulling her tight against him.

She stared back into his eyes for that long moment and then let them shut as he kissed her. As his closed around her, she slid her own around his neck to hold him close, one hand sliding into his silky and beautiful raven hair. She moaned gently against his lips.

Back
Top Bottom