Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire's Decision(Raziel99+Anjeru)

He smiled, pulling her closer and kissing her lightly. "Good evening, love. I hope you slept well. There is a lot to go over today."

She yawned softly, her small pearly fangs glinting a bit in the room's light. Alyx rubbed her eyes and sat up, stretching her arms high above her head, enjoying each pop as it occured throughout her back, shoulders, neck, and arms. Dropping her arms, she leaned down over him and pressed a kiss to his lips gently, like habit, kind of like she would do it every day for the rest of her life. "What are we going to do?" she questioned.

He smiled, returning the soft kiss before sitting up, pulling her to sit on his lap, his arms holding her close to him. "Oh, I'm not sure. Maybe how to fly..."

She squeaked as he pulled her into his lap and cuddled closer, laying her head against his shoulder. She linked her fingers of her right hand with his, pressing a kiss to his knuckles. "Flying sounds good." She said with a smile. "You're a hunter though, aren't you? I know they're going to need you. Do we have to worry about the vampires...um...the Rouge's--" she picked the word from his mind "--...I wouldn't be surprised if more came after me that were friends of Marlius."

He held her close, kissing her deeper before looking into her eyes. "They won't come after me. They know better. They will fall, one by one, at my hand." And with that, wings came from his back, black feathers ruffling as the wings wrapped around the two of them, warming them and holding them close together.

Alyx's eyes widened as the wings came around them; his powers really were amazing! She began to wonder if she could do that and maybe what other abilities she was capable of. "Whether they fall or not," she began, "I'd not put it past them to come after us, anyway. I know the bastard had more minions than those who inhabited that cave he'd dragged me off to." A solemn nod followed her words and she cuddled close to his warmth.

He smiled and kissed her, pulling her close to his warmth. but now, since it was time for her to learn, he put her down on the ground, taking a step back. "Ok now, everything with our powers is seeing it mentally. I want you to close your eyes and imagine your body with wings coming from your back, whatever type of wings you want."

Alyxandria tilted her head in a curious gesture, staring at Dimitri as he spoke, unable to fully comprehend what it was he was asking her to do. Could she really and truly do what he was asking of her? Grow wings? Could I really do that? She pondered it, but then nodded and closed her eyes, allowing her mind to open to the image of her body with wings. Great, fluffy, almost angelic, white wings. When she opened her eyes, she gave a squeak of surprise as she saw those wings actually sprout from her back. She fluttered them experimentally. "Oh my god..." she let the words out on a breath of astonishment.

He walked forward and stroked her arm before running a finger over one of the feathers. "Good. Very good." His mind had merged with hers, helping her hold the picture in her mind. "Now, I want you to keep that image in your mind. If you lose it, you will lose the wings. You have to be very careful." Of course, he wasn't going to let her lose the image, He didn't want her to hurt herself.

"Flap them a bit to get use to them."

She shivered as he touched the feathers of her wings; it was strange how comforting that small gesture was. She absorbed his words and nodded with wide eyes. "I don't want that to happen..." she murmured, holding the image of her with those wings firmly in her mind. She then did as she was told and experimentally, she flapped the wings, fluttering them about for a moment. "This is amazing, really!"

He smiled, moving forward and kissing her softly. "Remember, don't lose the image in your mind." He slowly started to hover over the ground, his wings beating to keep him up. "No, try taking to the air. Slowly now, just above the ground."

She gulped visibly, unsure if she really could do this, but then she gave a firm nod, determined to pull it off. Alyx fluttered the wings again softly at first, then a little faster to lift her small form just a bit off the floor. She didn't move up much, maybe an inch or so. She hovered there as she flapped her angel-like wings to keep her up off the ground.

He smiled as he watched her, happy that she was learning so quickly. "Very good." His wings beat a little more and brought him higher up. "Now, try to fly up to my height, and take my hand." He moved a few feet up, just so her hands couldn't reach his feet, and he reached his hand out for her. His mind kept firmly planted in hers, unwilling to take any chances.

This she was more uncertain of whether she could actually pull it off or not. Hovering was one thing, but flying? She gulped again and hesitated briefly, looking up at him from where she hovered. She caught the thought from him, that he knew she could do this. That alone gave her a good amount of confidence in her abilities and so, she did as she had seen him do. She began to beat her wings a little faster and after a moment, she found she was high enough to slide her hand into his. A wide, excited smile broke free to spread across her lips.

He smiled as she was able to reach his hand. He pulled her up easily and kissed her deeply, his arms going around her. "Good job, love." he whispered, before kissing her again. "You are a fast learner. Soon enough, you'll be conjuring elements and shifting your body like a pro."

Alyxandria stared at him for a moment. "I can really shift my shape?" Eyes were wide; as much as she wanted to comprehend that, her human mind couldn't. The human mind realizes the body's restrictions and thus, it's hard to acknowledge when those restrictions were gone and for Alyx, that was the case. It was exciting her; flying was amazing enough, but to shift? Holy cow, probably the most amazing thing she could think of. It gave her the ability to be anything she wanted to be, really. Most humans went through unnecessary procedures to change themselves into the kind of image that they wanted to be. "What else can we do?" she asked, her excitement evident in her voice as she flapped her wings to keep her hovering beside Dimitri.

He didn't want to shock her too much, so he lead her down to the balcony again, onto her feet just in case because he had to change the image in his mind. He waited until both of their feet were on the ground, and he bent over as he shifted effortlessly and instantly. One moment he was himself, the next, he was a stunning snow wolf, his fur as white as the snow outside. He shook himself before nuzzling against her legs.

There was silence from her as she stared down at the wolf who nuzzled against her legs. Holy god in heaven, Dimitri had shifted himself into a wolf. He'd actually changed into an animal! Shock was evident on her face, before she managed to push it a little off the surface of her features. Her hand was shaking as she reached down to touch his fur, to sift it through her slim and pale fingers. "Dimitri...Dear god, you actually changed..." she managed a small smile as she touched him. "But you're beautiful like this, too."

He smiled at her awe, at her words. His head nuzzled against her hand, licking her hand lightly before he shifted back, her hand being pulled into his and lifted to his lips, where he kissed the back of it lightly. He turned from her and his hand went up towards the sky, and the clouds darkened. He shot his hand down, and a bolt of lightning came down, frying a tree branch, but no fire started.

She blushed as he kissed the back of her hand; it was such an old-court sort of gesture. It made her heart flutter. Then she watched as he lifted his own hand, her body jolting as the bolt hit the tree. Holy shit! That had scared the crap out of her! "Jesus! Dimitri give me some warning next time!" she said, trying to catch her breath since the shock and surprise had knocked a breath out of her. "Wow, though. That's intense."

He turned back to her quickly, pulling her into his arms to help comfort her. "I'm sorry. I'll remember to next time." he said softly, in a soothing tone. he kissed her lightly, a brush of his lips against hers that sent a shock through his body. "Lets try flying again." He said softly, his wings sprouting again as he took flight.

Alyxandria chuckled against Dimitri's lips and marveled at the sense of contentment that washed over her as he pressed that light kiss to her. Oh boy, here was the moment of truth. They were actually going to go flying. She gulped a little, afraid of it, but excited to try. So, she let out her wings again and fluttered them a bit experimentally, fiddling with them. Getting used to them to where she could grasp the concept of actually flying comfortably.

He stayed low enough to help her, gently pulling her up with him after she got use to her wings again. "Keep a hold of my hand. I'll carry you once you think you have had enough." He pulled her up into his arms, giving her a soft kiss before moving back, holding her hand at near arms length. for now, they will stay slow.

She nodded and fluttered a bit back away from him, letting herself get used to the feeling of being up in the air like this. The rush hit her blood like a hot aphrodisiac; this feeling was amazing! She felt almost untouchable, like she could do anything in the entire world. She experimented, going lower, before coming back up, and then repeating the process. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to this, as this was incrediable. It was one of the greatest feelings she could imagine. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think she would be flying like this. As she flew around experimentally, she found herself laughing with pure joy at this wonderous power; as captivated by this as she was, she made sure to keep the image of herself with wings firmly footed in her brain. The last thing she wanted was to plummet to the ground below them. She also made sure to get a good look around around them; she hadn't actually seen where she had been taken to after being rescued by Dimitri. She wondered why she hadn't thought of that before now, either. Most people would want to know where they were, but she also could understand why she hadn't been worried about it; so much had happened, she'd been to preoccupied to worry about it. She was safe here with Dimitri, that was all that mattered to her, she decided, looking back at him as she flew around, just enjoying the action for what it was.

He never let his eye stray from her, watching her enjoy herself, his mind firmly planted in hers to make sure the image stayed there. The area around them was a complete forest, his place surrounded by the trees. Here, they were isolated and safe. He could make sure that nothing happened to her again.

Back
Top Bottom