Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire's Decision(Raziel99+Anjeru)

She marveled at the land around them. It in itself was exsquisite, its shine beneath the moonlight alluring. She fluttered around and then a bit away from him, before she dipped and dove. Testing what she could do. She then flapped her wings as she moved back towards him, a silly grin on her face. "I want to run through the woods, Dimitri, as a wolf. Like you! Can we? Please?" She pursed her lower lip in a begging pout, eyeing him with wide eyes.

He couldn't help but smile as he watched her swoop around, marveling at her ability and grace. She was a fast learner. When she came closer to him, he pulled her close, giving her a deep kiss as he helped her to the ground. "Of course. It's the same thing as wings, love. Just show the image of you shifting into a wolf with perfect detail."

The wings she could grasp to a certain extent, but even as much as she wanted to do it, transforming herself into another being, much less an animal, was really hard to percieve. "So," she started in a slightly shaky voice, "How exactly do I go about doing this, Dimitri?" Alyxandria peered around at the darkness envolping them with its warming embrace, the wind adding a cool chill to its touch. "Honestly, I cannot concieve the ability to be able to shift, much less what it takes to actually do it."

Back
Top Bottom