Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire's Decision(Raziel99+Anjeru)

"I don't know," she said with a chuckle as she kissed him back, still tingling all over as her climax reverberated through her pale, lithe, sweat drenched body. She felt him rubbing against her center and moaned again, nipping at his lip as she dragged her nails down Dimitri's back, wanting to drive him as crazy as he was driving her. She reached a pale hand down to circle her small, pale fingers around his member, lazily beginning to stroke it as she moved her lips down to his neck to nip at his skin with her fangs; not biting, but simply teasing.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her hand rubbing him, her teeth teasing his neck. It was almost too much. But he held onto sanity, his hand taking hers away fro his member, picking his head up to look into her eyes. "That can wait until after. I need to feel myself surrounded by you."

"Aw, I am going to hold you to that later," she commented on a breathless sigh, "I want to give you the same kind of pleasure that you give me." She nipped gently at his neck again, dragging her fangs across the skin gently. Alyx slipped her hands into his hair, holding tightly as she raised her head to look up at him nervously. She bit at her lower lip, blushing. "You'll be gentle...r-right? I have...never...with a man...you know..."

He nodded slowly. "Of course I won't forget, love. And yes, I plan to always be gentle." He kissed her then, deeply, as he slowly slid in. He moaned in her mouth, his tongue flicking lightly against her lips as he felt her grip, a amazing wet, hot tightness that seemed to milk him for what he was worth.

Alyx nodded, grasping at his shoulders nervously at first, but as she felt him push into her hotly, she couldn't help but moan, instead gasping at his shoulders in need. She was hot, wet, tight, and damn if she wasn't going into flames. She kissed him back as best she could, moaning, nipping at his lip with her fangs, her violet eyes hazed over with passion. Alyx hooked her leg against his hip, sunconsciously bringing him closer, hoping the fire would consume her enough to what people had told her would be a painful experience; apparently a woman's first sexual experience was supposed to be painful, though she didn't understand that at this moment as every nerve ending in her body was alive with fire, brimstone, and all-over-consuming passion.

His voice was low in moans, eyes closed as he kissed her, his hips moving slowly in her after the slow press to fill her completely. He was completely lost in fire, his blood molten as all the nerve endings in his body went on fire. She filled the dark void in him completely, something he had hoped for for a long time. He forced himself to gentleness, a need to dominate and take her the way his body wanted filling him, though he pushed it down. instead, he started a chant as old as time, the chant to bind her to him, as his own. As his lifemate.

Alyxandria couldn't even begin to describe how she was feeling anymore, this moment in time was so all-consuming, body, heart, and soul. Everything, all at once. She was going to explode and disintergrate into seared, flame-charred ashes. She moaned loudly and when he was pressed fully into her, she felt no pain; she clenched around around him as her body gave way to him and she couldn't stand it anymore. "Please!" she moaned loudly, "please, Dimitri. I need you, make me your's. I can't stand this, please." Her body arched up into him and she bit down on her lower lip, a drop of blood beading and slipping into his mouth as they kissed again.

He finished the chanting, his lips finding hers again. His tongue found the cut on her lip, sealing it with a flick. He moaned out with faster thrusts, his lips breaking from hers and kissing down to her neck. His teeth gently nipped and tugged at her pulse, feeling the quick, hot beat of it, before his fangs bit down, feeling her blood pool in his mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head as he drank.

As his fangs buried themselves in her neck, she cried out, arching up into his body. Her blood was hot, exotic, searing like molten lava as it coursed from her body into his, each drop laced with unimaginable pleasure. She cried out his name and grasped harder at his shoulders, her legs alongside his hips as he moved against her. Colors were spinning around her and white sparks were shooting off behind her eyes, making her vision dance and her blood to flow hotter and more passionately. She dropped her head back, offering more of her throat as a moan slipped from her lips; she felt complete with him like this, and the man was still technically a total stranger to her. She couldn't get enough of him, no matter how much he gave her, she couldn't get enough.

He moaned out, pulling his fangs from her neck. She was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted, but if he didn't stop, he would drain her completely. His tongue flicked over the bite, his own neck opening to her. His body felt so hot, feeling himself thrust into her, her grip on him tighter and more pleasurable than he could ever imagine. He needed to feel her bite him, the sharing of their blood, the sharing of their souls.

She moved her hips in time with him, her grip tightening around him as he thrust into her again and again; her heat was scorching and she trembled around him. Alyx shuddered, letting out a moan as she drew tongue across his corded, muscular neck. Her eyes fluttered shut as she drew her fangs across his skin, only to then sink them deeply into his throat. His blood flowed into her mouth and body, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as it moved through her like a drug. White sparks of lighting danced through her veins and it was almost too much to bear, consuming her inside and out. He was easily the most addictive thing she'd ever come across.

He moaned out as she bit him, moving slightly to make it more comfortable to her. His hips thrusted into her like a piston, needy and wanting, and hoping she would have her release before him, or with him. Because he couldn't hold on much longer, his every nerve was on fire, needing his one release before cooling down.

As his blood flowed into her, she knew that the addiction was what was going to push her over the edge. She slid her tongue across the pinpricks, sealing them shut with her healing saliva, and then she grasped onto him tightly as she exploded, white sparks making her blind. Her body was wracked with shudders and she screamed out his name, her body clamping down tightly around him as he pushed into her, milking him for all he was worth as she climaxed.

He moaned out loudly, feeling her tight grip. "Alyx!" he moaned out, doing a few more thrusts before he came, his seed filling her as his world shattered around him, leaving him in a million pieces, with her all around him. He was panting heavily, holding her close and his eyes closed.

Alyx fell back onto the bed, her body drenched in a delicious sheen of passionate perspiration. She kept her arms around him, breathing heavily like she couldn't get enough air into her lungs; she felt like she couldn't. Her lungs were burning, though in a good way, just like her body seemed to be burning...or rather, she felt burnt. Like he'd completely consumed her and now she could never ever get away, not only from his touch, or body, but from him in general. This man, Dimitri...she held him tight, snuggling her face into his neck as she let her body recover from the intense experience they'd just shared.

He heard her thoughts rolling through her mind, and he held her just as tight as she was holding him. He never wanted to let her go. But he still had a job to do. And he hoped that she understood that. His lips found hers, not in the heated passion like moments before, not like lovers, but like loves, a touch of his lips against hers that was infinitely gentle, infinitely conveying his love and need for her. A need that wasn't sexual, but a need that was spiritual, emotional.

Alyx knew she'd have to let go eventually, as well, though she never wanted to. She felt at home and safe here, in his arms. She pressed a small, loving kiss to his lips in return, sliding her fingers into his hair. She then pulled the blanket over their bodies, feeling infinitely self conscious about lying there naked now that they weren't preoccupied.

He smiled, his hand slowly stroking over her body, enjoying the soft skin, her body the opposite of him: his strength to her litheness and softness. He even rested perfectly against her, his body fitting into her curves. He let out a soft, happy sigh, content holding her.

She curled up against his chest and leaned into his embrace as much as she could. She yawned, her body and mind both worn out from the experience that he gave her. "Mind if I rest?" she murmured, kissing the side of his neck. "You've worn me out."

He smiled, slowly sliding out with a moan and rolling onto his back next to her. He pulled her close to cuddle against. "Feel free. I'm sure both of us need some rest."

Alyx chuckled and cuddled as close to Dimitri as she could manage, kissing the side of his neck again. "I have a feeling we're going to have plenty of nights," she started, "that we're going to need massive amounts of rest." She closed her eyes and pictured herself wearing black shorts and a blank tank top, deciding to rest in that. Alyx then yawned and laid tiredly against him.

He smiled, turning his head and finding her lips with his as a pair of loose plaid jama pants. His arms went around her, and his hands stroked over her back lightly. "Yes. Sleep well." He said softly, closing his eyes and entering the deep sleep.

Alyxandria slept well without nightmares this time, peaceful and content to sleep against Dimitri as he too sought rest in a deep slumber. She laid against him in deep sleep, her fire-like hair spread across them as she slept; whole and complete, that was where she was at and how she felt.

He woke early the next night. He rolled onto his side, pulling her close, a smile on his face. His amazement and wonder came back every time he looked at her. how much he enjoyed being with her.

Alyx didn't awake the moment he did but instead slept a little while later than him, her face peaceful and relaxed. One hundred percent content. Soon though, she yawned and allowed her lashes to flutter so that she could look up at him with her violet eyes. "Mor--...er, good evening," she said, chuckling.

Back
Top Bottom