Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire's Decision(Raziel99+Anjeru)

Anjeru

Pulsar
Alyxandria waved to her workers of the All Devil's bar as she made her way out the door, the keys in her hands jingling loudly. As the cold night's air fell against her skin, she felt at ease and instantly relaxed. After a day's hard work of running the bar, the late night's air felt good and was exactly what she needed. She stood and enjoyed it for a few moments, in her simple black tank-top and tight black jeans; she was about 5 foot 6, her chest a good 36C, waist small, and legs shapely. Her hair blew gently about her shoulders, auburn and thick.

Letting out a sigh, she decided it best that she be going. She paced away from the bar and began walking down the street that led to her house; Alyx had purchased the house not too long ago, to keep herself closer to her bar. She didn't have a car and considering she didn't leave the bar until almost 3 or 4 in the morning, she'd figured a place close by would do her some good in keeping her safe from whatever the world decided to throw at her.

Her boots thudded gently against the cement as she made her way down the dimly lit road. Just as her house came into view, Alyx got a shiver down her spine that caused the hairs on the back if her neck to stand on end. Something...was off. She suddenly felt as if her life were in danger, though for what reason she couldn't figure out. Her violet eyes - strange color - peered quickly around and her breathing picked up to where she almost felt like she was going to go into a panic attack.

And then, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyxandria groaned as she came to, her head throbbing unmercifully. She grasped at her head with one hand and at her neck with the other. The one that touched her neck came away just as quickly as she placed it there; her eyes falling quickly to it. Blood was all over her palm. "I'm bleeding...?" she questioned softly, to herself.

"Of course you are." a male voice said from the doorway directly next to her causing her to jump in surprise and fear. "I've fed on you. And, I will again. And again."

Alyx shook her head and groaned at the pain that exploded there. "What..." she grasped weakly for words. "...what have...you done to me?..." Her vision was blurry, unfocused, and she couldn't make out the tall man's face as kneeled beside her. He fisted his hand in her hair and yanked her head back, causing her to yell out in pain. "No...stop! What are...you doing?!"

"I'm hungry, my dear, and you're suffering shall substain me." He grinned and she caught a flash of gleaming white fangs. Oh god...this couldn't be happening... And then, before she could think anything else, he bit strongly into the side of her neck and began to feast on her.

"No...please..." She beat her fists weakly against his chest. "Please...stop..."

Then, her vision faded over into black once again.

We have found one of the bases. Dimitri, intercept and destroy.

It's about damn time.

Standing slowly from his dwelling, feeling his body ripple with strength that few had. His eyes opened after receiving the message, looking around his dwelling. Weapons covered the walls, many of foreign origins to humans. None that he needed, his body was a weapon enough in its own rights. Pulling his black hair back and tying it back at the nape of his neck, letting the bottom bits rest just below the shoulders, he slowly strolled from his house. Best to look casual when striking.

He was wearing full black clothing, with a black cloak to help hide him. The hood of it down, showing his angular face, screaming predator but shockingly handsome. He slowly walked down the streets until he was out of the town, then taking flight on wings of black feathers, the cloak disappearing to make it easy. He was told they were in the mountains. So he bee lined there. They were not going to get away this time.

He landed at the lip of the cave, silently executing the person that was out front, entering the cave and putting a safeguard in the front so nobody could escape. They would perish at his hand. Slowly, meticulously, he wiped out every rogue that was in the caves, working his way into the deepest recess, knowing that their leader would be down there.

Marlius deftly let the girl's head fall onto the ground as he finished feeding on her. The girl had such an exotic taste, he couldn't seem to get enough of her sweet blood no matter the amount that he drank. Silently, he slid a lengthened fingernail across his wrist, letting blood bead before placing the bleeding appendage against the girl's slack mouth. Drink, you will drink. He ordered her body with his thoughts and smiled smugly as she complied, even in her unconscious state; she swallowed the blood as it fell against her tongue. This would cause her great discomfort, but would ensure that she could not escape from him, unless he were to be killed. Which, he didn't see that happening anytime soon.

Just as that thought crossed the Rogue vampire's mind, he felt a ripple of unease spread throughout this cave that he had claimed as his lair. His minions were being slaughtered. Jerking his wrist away from the girl's mouth, he stood and quickly left from the room he was keeping the girl prisoner in. It was likely a hunter. Fuck.

As the vampire left the room, Alyxandria came to slowly, an odd copper-like taste resonating in her mouth. She was listless and woozy, her neck throbbed and burned, and the blood...there was so much blood.

He was going on his own silent rampage, blood splattering as he killed one after the other. But soon, as he entered a large chamber near the end, he saw the main target. "Marilus, it is so good to see you again." Dimitri said in a low voice. Quickly erecting a barrier to prevent him from running away again, he slowly strafed around him. "You look well, must be feeding often." He raised his hand up, blowing a chunk of the ceiling off to crash onto him.

"That's for killing my mother, you bastard."

"Dimitri. Fuck. Just like the BrotherHood to send you after me." Marlius hissed at the vampire his once-loved association had sent to kill him. And, he knew, that he was going to die. There really was no way around it. Dimitri was the only one who could kill him and as luck had it, he was the one here to do so.

It didn't last long as the ceiling came down to crush him; it crushed and immobilized him, leaving him to suffer in agony under the rock. He wouldn't die yet, not until Dimitri took his heart, which he knew would be coming next. "Kill me then, you bastard. However, I left you a little treat," he taunted with a smug smirk. He would either have to leave the human girl to die, or by a sense of obligation, take her with him. Either, he knew, would make the other feel useless, because the girl was going to be in pain, excruciating pain.

Dimitri walked forward to where the suffering creature was. "If it was up to me, you would stay here for all eternity." He spat, before his hand dove forward, ripping the heard out in a swift movement, the sucking sound not bothering him anymore. Crushing the heart in a clawed hand, he threw the scraps away before they set on fire. He watched Marlius catch fire as well. "When you all die, your viral poison will die with you."

He turned from him as he dropped the barriers in the room, heading into the last room of the caverns. What he saw disgusted him. Not from the girl, but from what Marlius had done. "You sick bastard." He whispered under his breath. There was blood everywhere. She obviously had at least one exchange. This would be difficult for her. Seeing that he had left the puncture marks on her neck open, he quickly swept forward, his tongue brushing the two pin pricks, sealing them and the artery. He picked her up and carried her out, his cloak still gone because it would have encumbered him in battle. He was fast, taking her to his place, carrying her to his bed and laying her down.

"...oh god..." Alyx stirred as he laid her on the bed. Her whole body was throbbing and everything hurt; the blood. She couldn't get the images of all the blood out of her head. Of the man tearing at her throat, feasting on her blood. Her violet eyes were screwed shut as she writhed a bit on the bed's surface. It was a nightmare, it had to be a nightmare. Such creatures didn't exist. Yet, the bloody stains on her torn and now-ragged clothes were there to prove otherwise. She felt so unclean. Defiled. It wasn't real. It wasn't real. God in heaven, it couldn't be real.

Alyx slowly allowed her eyes to flutter open and they came to rest upon the man standing over her. She almost panicked. Almost.

He was knelt down beside the bed, looking over her. There was a sorrow in his eyes and he looked into her face. "Do you wish to live?" He asked softly, his voice velvet over skin as his eyes locked to hers. Beautiful, almost like he was looking through her. Almost like he was washing the poison away.

Almost.

"It will be very painful. And there is a heavy price. But I can save you, if you wish to live. To fight for your life."

Strange, how this complete stranger made her feel safe. His sad stare and beautiful voice rolled over her skin and seeped into her, covering her pain with a soothing balm. "...I don't know what..." she licked her dry lips and groaned a little as she shifted; her once bright auburn hair was matted with blood and stuck to the skin of her nape and shoulders. "...what's going on..."

She reached a shaking hand out to him weakly, tears gathering in her once vibrant eyes that were hazed over with pain. "I don't want to die..." she murmured "...this has to be a nightmare..."

Dimitiri felt her hand touch him, and he gently took it in both of his. Bringing it to his lip, he gently kissed the back of it. "I will save you. But... please don't hate me if you don't like the price. What you have seen is not a nightmare. Just a bad reality." He moved down to her, finding her neck. He gently kissed where he had cleaned it earlier, brushing away some of the blood that was still there. Then he bit, his fangs going in, her blood pooling in his mouth. He had to hold back a groan, her blood was... he couldn't put a finger on it. But it was easily the best he had ever had.

It took a lot of his self control to pull back from the bite, his tongue flicking the mark to seal it. Then he slashed open his wrist, pushing it to her lips. "Drink deeply, you need all the energy you can get." He whispered to her. He forced some compliance, making her drink deeply for several minutes. He pulled back when he felt it was enough, sealing his wrist himself. The conversion would start within minutes, a very painful transformation as he body rejected her human toxins. But in the next rising, she would be back as one of him, a vampire. Perfectly healthy and clean, if not hungry.

Despite the pain, she found a flutter in her stomach as the man placed a kiss to the back of her hand. He was so...she didn't know how to explain it really, he was just the exact opposite of what she'd come across not too many hours ago. The man who'd attacked her had been a monster, this one...was easily her rescuer, gentle and caring, though he had no idea who she was and she had no idea who he was.

Her body shivered as she felt his cool lips against her neck and then as he bit down, she didn't yell out or cry in pain like she had before. Instead, she groaned. The feeling was completely different; fire spread through her blood and she shivered. And this time, when the bleeding wrist was placed to her mouth, she didn't flinch or shy away out of fear. She could sense that he wanted to help her and obviously, he knew what he was doing.

Then suddenly...pain! So much pain! "Oh god!" Alyx curled up into herself as a fire burst within her body. She screwed her eyes shut in pain and writhed in pain, clenching and unclenching her teeth, occasionally crying out when the pain became too much to bear. Soon, her body had mercy on her and the pain caused her to fall limp into unconsciousness.

He had to sit and watch the whole time, a blood sweat going across his brow. he wiped it away after a moment, using their blood link and taking as much pain as he could from her. But there was too much to block. He could see the poison seeping out of her pores, seeing it die in the air. He saw her pass out into unconsciousness, and he carried her downstairs. To where there was a earthen chamber. he went to a hole that he usually slept, the earth rich and healing. He sent her into the healing vampire sleep, then buried her, to help her heal.

Afterwards, he went out and fed, knowing he would need all his energy for the next night. And he did. The next night, he went out soon to feed, then came back. He pulled her out from the earth and carried her back upstairs. He couldn't pull his eyes off from her. Her body looked the same, but she had a attractive, enchanting glow about her now. Her whole body and clothes now cleaned from blood, he laid her down and woke her up.

Suddenly she came to, sucking in a deep breathe as she bolted up on the bed. Her wide and now-alluring violet eyes peered at him as she adjusted to what she felt, what was around her, and how everything seemed so much more alive; the colors, the smells, everything. And she hadn't even become aware about what was different about herself. The young woman was now at the epitome of her youth, her body filled out to what her perfect shape would be. Her auburn hair was lighter, resembling almost a unfathomable flame of strands as it spilled around her shoulders. Her skin was pale, her small freckles now even more visible, but they dotted across her cheeks, nose, and arms delicately. Almost cutely.

"What..." she licked her lips, "...what happened? I feel..." She searched for the right words as a stinging, almost hungry need spread throughout her. She couldn't quite place what it was that her body wanted. "...different."

He sucked in a surprised gasp as she woke up, looking around. If he thought that she was beautiful before, while she was sleeping, then now, she was almost too much for his senses. His eyes went, almost hungrily, over her own eyes, her lips, her neck and body. He sat down next to her, peering deep into her eyes.

"I did the only thing I could do to save you. You are perfectly healthy. But..." He sighed, looking away, but it showed her his neck. Something he wanted to do, since he knew she was hungry. "... you are now like me, a vampire."

"Vampire?..." the word sounded off as it slid off her tongue. It was still hard to believe that such creatures existed, but she couldn't deny that, as she caught the sight of his neck, the aching hunger in her gut only seemed to get stronger. The man really was beautiful, she thought and subconsciously, she found herself leaning forwards. Her violet eyes were wide, curious, almost like a deer caught in headlights.

"Will...I be okay?" she asked, shaking it off a little. "I mean...a vampire...this is going to be a big change, I have no doubt..."

He nodded. "You will be alright, Cara Mia. I will be here to help her." he could smell her hunger, and her turned to her, pulling her close. He was having his own feelings. Not like hers, not a pulling hunger for blood, but for another thing... a love for her quickly growing. His arms rested around her hips as he pulled her onto his lap, a hand coming up and pulling her head to his neck. "You need to feed." he whispered. "I will teach you other stuff later. For now, feed."

One of the most sensual things for partners to do, and he was trying not to let that idea go through him.

She squeaked and blushed as he pulled her into his lap, her natural shyness creeping out to the forefront of her demeanor. Her hands rested shakily on his shoulders as she inhaled deeply; she could smell the blood coursing through him, so close to her and yet, seemed to far away. The concept was hard to grasp but...she knew it was what her body wanted by the sharpening of her teeth. She could feel them pricking against her tongue and she couldn't help but lean forward, nuzzling his neck with her nose as she inhaled. The hunger grew stronger. So hungry. She tentatively ran her tongue across his skin, to feel the throb of blood. Then she bit down and allowed the blood to rush into her mouth. Her eyes fluttered shut and she groaned; she couldn't even conceive that the blood tasted so good to her in general, but his blood was almost intoxicating.

He couldn't help but let out a soft moan, his eyes closing as a part of him got hard. It was turning him on, even if he was trying not to. He doubted that he would have been fine if she just bit, but the way she did it, it was teasing to his senses. Her breath on his skin, her tongue against his pulse, her groan as she tasted him, it made his blood boil in need. His arms pulling her closer, his body pressing against her. It was like they were already lovers, though they haven't done anything... yet.

Alyxandria gasped as she released his neck, following his example that she vaguely remembered from earlier, sweeping her tongue across her bite. She watched astonished as the tiny pinpricks disappeared as if they'd never been. Her body felt strange and almost foreign to her but as was glad that that gnawing hunger had eased in her gut. The soft blush still tainted her cheeks as she leaned her head back to look at him; she'd never been held by a man such as he, or a man of any sense.

"I...um..." Alyx blushed even more and looked down to her hands where they now rested against his chest. "I'm Alyxandria Sevallinio...I owe you a great amount of gratitude...for saving my life."

He was able to open his eyes by pure force of will as he turned to face her, hearing her words. A hand came up under her chin, gently lifting her gaze for her to find his eyes. "It is nothing, Cara Mia. You will find out why i did it in time. It is much more than just a need to save one's life." His finger gently trailed over her cheek to her lips, gently trailing over her skin, a want, a need to kiss her going over him. But he found her cheek instead, placing a soft brush of his lips there.

Alyx blushed even more and felt a stirring of something deep down as she met his eyes. She didn't understand what she was feeling, she'd never felt the way she did now. Something was happening to her, beyond the simple fact that she was a vampire; though, being a vampire wasn't exactly simple, was it? She shivered as his fingers caressed her skin and her own curled into the material of his shirt now. As his lips brushed her cheek, her eyes closed and she rested her brow against his shoulder.

"I don't understand what's happening to me..."

"It would be impossible to explain. You have to find out for yourself. And that will take time." He had to look away to try to get control of himself. But he couldn't tear his eyes off of her. Her beauty. Even her smell attracted him to her. He couldn't move away from her. His arms pulled her closer, enjoying her touch, making his blood boil more as he felt her hands grip his shirt against his chest. He held back a sigh, not wanting to alarm her.

His mind started to go into overdrive, seeing her under him, him dominating but both of them loving it, each other, holding onto each other in passion.

Alyx felt his need, in a sense, but she wasn't aware that she was feeling it. Everything was so new to her, she couldn't separate one feeling from another and it was a tad bit overwhelming. So much had happened in the last 24 hours, it was almost impossible to believe.

Almost.

She couldn't deny the reality of it though, with this amazing man holding her almost like she were the most delicate treasure the world had to offer him. She closed her eyes and rested against him, just absorbing him through her skin and inhaling his exotic aroma.

"This all feels so strange to me," she admitted.

He nodded slowly. "You probably need your rest. You can't go out into the light, remember that. But we have our own sort of light..." He let out a soft sigh. He knew he found his. But he knew she wouldn't understand that yet. So instead, he gently kissed her. "Lay down and rest. I'll be right here with you. If you need anything, all you have to do is ask."

"Alright," she murmured, a little confused by Dimitri's words. There was a double meaning behind it, she could sense that, but she just couldn't figure out what he meant. She climbed from his lap and crawled onto the bed to stretch out languidly. Her auburn hair spilled across the pillow as she laid there, watching him for a moment with those oddly striking violet eyes. "Can...can you lay with me?" she asked shyly, meaning to stay in his arms. She didn't understand it, but she didn't want to be apart from him.

Back
Top Bottom