Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire's Decision(Raziel99+Anjeru)

She moaned gently into the kiss and allowed the heat to sear at her insides, it was intense she was afraid it was going to swallow her whole and consume her very heart and soul. Her violet eyes appreciated the view with wonder as Dimiti pulled off his shirt; he was so well built with rippling muscles she wanted to drag her nails across. She blushed red and helped him pull the black tank top off of her, to leave her torso in a black, lacy bra which heaved with her breathing. Her skin was pale and ever so delicate to the eye, her ribs barely visible as the gave way to her flat and muscled abdomen. Her belly-button glinted a small and silver hoop; besides her ears, it was the only peircing that really had ever intrigued her. She resisted the urge to fold her arms across herself, knowing he wouldn't let her hide, no matter her level of embarassment.

He showed compassion in his eyes, even if he did feel a little disappointed. Lying back down next to her, he pulled the blanket over them. His arms going around her, his head finding the hollow of her shoulder and resting it there.

"Rest, love." Dimitri whispered. "I am sure you need it, since you are just changed."

One half of her was grateful, the other disappointed. She couldn't decide which side had the winning factor. She sighed softly and curled up to his chest, mewing with pleasure at the warmth of his skin against her own as they pressed together under the blanket. She rested her head in the knick of his shoulder and yawned.

"Yes, I still feel rather worn out," she murmured.

Please don't hate me...I'm sorry I am so...shy and cut off.

T'was her last thought before she fell into a restful sleep against Dimitri's chest.

He held her close to him, his hands gently stroking the small of her back. His mind merged with hers again, seeing her in her sleep. It's ok, love. I can wait for you. As long as I need to. To make you happy. He gave her a soft kiss before leaving her mind and falling asleep.

Alyx was surrounded in darkness and she gasped as the surrounding gloom crushed her chest, making it hard to breath. She was back in that cave, shackled to the wall, lying in the seemingly endless puddle of her blood. So dark, she couldn't see a thing and she began to panic, her respritory system kicking into over drive, pumping her body with adrenaline. Then that monster was there before her frightened eyes and she tried to cry out, but he mashed his mouth to hers', cruelly splitting her lip to lick at her blood. No...stop, please stop. She struggled against him and he simply slammed her back against the wall of the cave, sinking his fangs into her neck without hesitation. Feasting on her. Over and over. "No, No!! Stop! Please stop!" she screamed it, the nightmare eating at her from the inside out.

He woke up when he heard her scream. His mind instantly merged with her, and he saw her in the cave with the beast of a vampire. He was quick, ripping him off of her before disposing of him, then he went to her, sealing the bite. "Wake up." He whispered, leading her mind back into consciousness.

Faintly, she heard Dimitri's voice and cried with relief. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw him there before her, real and alive. She'd been so afraid he was a dream that she'd created to escape from her nightmare. Her eyes bubbled over with tears and she pressed herself to his chest, really letting herself cry for 1st time. The nightmare, oh god, the blood. Everywhere.

He hugged her tight, pulling her close to him. His hand went to the back of her head, pulling it to his shoulder to cradle her. "It was just a dream. I'm here, love. Shh..." His fingers played slightly with her hair, before he laid her back down, looking at her.

Alyx felt his words seep into her and she began to calm down, sobs turning into soft sniffles and an occasional mew. She rested against himas much as she could, absorbing the feel of him pressed against his skin. He was right, it was just a dream; he was what was real, the magnificent creature of the night that had swept in and rescued her from the nightmare than was haunting her. As he laid her back, she wiped at her eyes and stared up at him, her hair a little mussed from her restless slumber. "I'm sorry," she murmured.

His lips came down gently, kissing away the tears from her face. "Don't be." he said softly. Then her state of dress hit him. And it was like a ton of bricks as his member went hard, making his pants tight instantly. But he ignored it. "Relax." He whispered softly.

She was embarrassed that she couldn't seem to pull her mind away from the hellish nightmare she'd been exposed to. Her fingers almost wanted to claw away at her neck where the monster had feasted from her time and again. It made her feel cold and wronged. It hadn't really clicked in her mind that she was laying there in the black lace bra she'd bought from Victoria's secret the week before and the shape-fitting black jeans that rode low on her hips, obviously hip huggers of sorts. She closed her eyes and grasped at his hand like a lifeline, trying to forget the feeling of the monster's nightmare.

He pulled her to him, cuddling against her. He thought not being able to see her front would help. But then her skin pressed against him, as well as the lace of her bra, and he had to hold back a groan. But his promise that he would wait for her was going to hold. He told himself that. "I'm here." he whispered again.

Under the layers of her fear, she could sense the rush of lava beginning to course through her blood in response to being pressed up against him bare chest. She found her mind wandering away from the nightmare towards the irrestible aroma Dimitri permiated. It was almost intoxicating. Her eyes hazed over slightly and she found herself caressing his chest with one hand, sliding across the feel the muscles ripple under her touch. He was magnificent, almost perfect, like the statues she'd seen in the art museums all those years ago. Something unlike her human side was coming to the surface and she nuzzled her nose against his chest, where she could feel and smell the ebb and flow of his blood as it circulated throughout his body. Fangs sharpened in her mouth like before, but it wasn't out of the need for substinance, instead because she knew, somewhere inside, his blood was just intoxicating and exotic and...just what she craved. She drew her tongue across his chest just over his heart and scraped her fangs, before gently sinking them in to allow the experience to consume her. His blood was addicting, perfect, and it set her body on fire.

Her touch, her hand going over his chest, nearly drove him insane. He tilted his head down and felt her mouth go over his chest, where his heart was. Just before she bit in, he fell back against the bed fully, pulling her down with him. Her biting him made him groan out, in need and want, his hands going into her hair. His breathing sped up as his blood boiled, a carnal need to take her filling his mind and body, barely contained. If she looked into his mind, she would see that, plain and simple.

And mentally he counted, this was the second time they would share without the throes of excasy.

She was ashamed, but she just couldn't seem to control herself around him and honestly, a part of herself didn't want to. If I'm his, then he's mine...so why should I? she thought to herself, sweeping her tongue across the bite to seal it shut. She raised her passion filled eyes up to his face and tilted her head, studying him for a moment as his need swept through her mind. She was like a drug to him and right now, she could understand that. He was addicting like a drug and she couldn't pull away from him.

"Dimitri..." she said his name, softly and shyly, pressing a few kisses to his collarbone as her hands gently swept across his chest; despite the fact his need was there, so strong and urgent, she was still comforted by being pressed against him like such. It was like two halves of a whole, together at last. It was the best way she could express it.

The need to take her was much more than she knew. But after she released the bite, he sucked in deep breaths to get control of himself back. Feeling her hands going over his chest still sent sparks through him, but this time he held himself under control, his arms going around her.

"Alyx." He whispered softly.

It was the first time he'd said her name and it caused her stomach to flip nervously, pleasure flooding into her blood. Such a simple thing, to her her name on his enchanting lips and in his mesmerizing voice. His need for her was projecting into her mind, causing her own to burn intensly throughout her body.
Was it wrong, to want him in such a way?

He closed his eyes and laid back on the bed. He would have to go out and hunt soon. She had taken a good amount of blood from him. But it was excasy in itself, so he was fine with it. His fingers slowly trailed through her hair, as he tried to calm his mind and body down.

"Dimitri," she said his name softly, looking up at him again. "You're hungry. I've taken too much from you, I'm sorry." She swept her fingers through his hair, looking down at him apologetically. "I just can't seem to keep control. You'll have to teach me the secrets of your's." She smiled a little, her body still tingling from the pleasurable ingestion of his blood. She wanted to offer him her own, but was to shy and nervous at the thought to actually do it.

He pulled her close to him, kissing her gently, moving slowly to her neck. "Just a little. I'll just take a little form you, love." He found her neck and bit, feeling her sweet blood pool in his mouth. He drank for only a few moments before sealing it again.

She moaned as he bit into her neck and her blood pooled in his mouth; fire was coursing through her body again and vaguely, she wondered if her blood was as addicting to him as his blood was to her. When he closed the bite, she had to bite back a groan of disappointment and she tried to gather control over herself again. "You should go feed," she murmured, nuzzling his neck. "You need your energy, too."

"I'm ok now." He said softly, pulling her close to him. "But you need to relax and get all your energy back. Before we go out and start your abilities."

"Abilities?" She questioned softly as she cuddled against him. She supposed that bit of information really shouldn't come as a surprise, as Vampire's in the legends were known to be able to do amazing things. "What all can I do now?"

"Almost anything dealing with nature. I will show you that outside. But for right now..." He was deciding whether or not to do something. "Try putting your shirt back on. See it in your mind, you fully dressed."

The thought intrigued her, she had to admit that. Alyxandria let her eyes fall shut and she pictured a black lace and leather corset on her body; she studied it and disected it, until she almost felt as though she were actually wearing it. When she opened her eyes, she was surprised and amazed to find that she was wearing it. "Wow! Oh my god, that's amazing!" she chirped excitedly.

Back
Top Bottom