Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

Moaning loudly Julia could feel the drug finally kicking in with its full affect. Not only was her pussy dripping more but she could feel her one nipple standing at full attention. “N….N….no please daddy do something please I…I…I will do anything I swear just make it go away” She then started shaking as he r good leg started to give way as Julia used her hands to try and pull herself in to her bed.

Me smiled watching her there in forced pleasure snd u bearable pain. “Mmmmmm call your dog up here” he said referring to Vans big black Rottweiler that she absolutely hates and is afraid of.

Julia ignored him moaning and grunting she managed to pull herself to where are legs where hanging over her bed. She could feel the vomit in her bra had be squished everywhere and her pussy was leaking almost like a facet but she did not care. Pushing herself to where she was face up she propped herself on he r elbows. “You call him you prick. I am horny I am in pain and frankly I don’t care what your idea is. You’ve ripped off my nipple you’ve torn the inside of my ass up and you broke my fucking leg. Because I what teased you. Again I say it and I don’t care what you do ass you’re going to do whatever you want anyway. I see why mom stopped sleeping with you. You’re a sick fuck. “Collapsing on to her bac k she continued to moan trying to rub her good leg to deal with how horn y she was as she couldn’t move he r arms. And she knew she would pay for what she just said but she didn’t care. She was his play thing and she knew it so why not say what she thought at least one more time.

He smiled and whistled calling out “killer. Come here boy” and the sound of It’s collar jingling as the dog runs in “mmmmm good boy” Van said rubbing its head. He saw her watching the dog closely as she hates dogs especially that one. Van smiled and looked at her “you need to get over your fear of dogs and I’m gonna help. Get over here and pet old killer here”

When then dog got there Julia kind of froze. “F…F….Fine I will pet him” She had not always hated dogs, she used to love them how ever after being attacked by a neighbor’s dog when she was little she had hated them and feared them. Particularly Van’s dog who she always steered clear of. Taking a deep breath she rolled back on her stomach and turned to face the dog. Scouting her shelf to the edge of the bead wincing from the pain in her leg she slowly reached out a shaking hand.

The dog saw her hand coming and nipped st it barking loud and snarling “oh my bad boy Killer. That’s no way to treat your new girlfriend” he said smiling as he looked to see her reaction

Pulling her hand back quickly Julia started to shake thinking there was no way that dog would let her touch it. It had always scared her and always barked and snarled at her like it was now. Then here mouth dropped open at what Van said. “Gir….Gir..Girlfreind? What is that makes no sense unless you mean.” Julia’s eyes went wide as she started to shake her head.

“N…N….No there is no way I am doing anything sexual with that thing. That is just disgusting I won‘t do it that thing would claw me to shreds. And it’s just wrong and gross no I won’t do it”

He smiled seeing the fear in her eyes when she realized what Van intended with the dog. Wide eyed and shaking her head pleading no to a man who has already proven he was beyond remorse. He felt like she deserved everything she is getting for her petty amusements she had.
“Oh yea Julia that’s right. Killer here is gonna make you his puppy dog bitch and guess what!” He shouted excitedly then leaned in close and whispered “we are gonna be live streaming it for all your followers and it gets even better because I went ahead and invited all your friends and their parents to the stream. I even invited your little business partner Hailey to have a ring side seat as it’s your body against Killers mighty canine cock”. As Van spoke the dog stared at Julia sniffing the air around her and slowly his red rocket was sliding out like a woman’s lipstick would. Julia can feel the heat from the predators neather regions against her back and she shook with fear.
“Oh you are gonna do it and you are gonna keep doing it till Killer is satisfied and let me tell you...he’s been alone a long time.“ Van giggled “cause if you don’t do it then when mommy gets home I’m gonna get her nice and drunk and let Killer have her instead. You willing to do that your momma?”

Starting to cry again Julia shook her head “N….n…no please leave mom alone I will do it Van I will be Killers Puppy dog bitch. Just leave mom out of it. “Still sobbing she looked up as she felt the heat from the dogs growing nether’s oddly making her pussy rather wet. Looking up at van from her postion she took a deep breath. “But how do you plan on letting him use me?” She paused thinking of how to phrase her next statement. “Because I can’t exactly get on my hands and knees with the broken leg, or did you forget that part you idiot.”

Van smirked as she feigned dominance for a moment trying to insult him. Grabbing her by the hair Van pushed her towards the ground putting all her weight against her. “Lay on the floor baby and Killer will take care of the rest. He has been well trained in this.” A beeping sound chirped in the air. “Mmmmmm looks like the show is getting ready to start” he said pointing to the “Countdown to the Dog Pound” icon on the computer screen with an animated version of her being brutally raped by a cartoon Killer. It was like foreshadowing to her of what was about to come to her.

Last edited:
Whimpering from the pain that shot through her leg as she was forced on to the ground Julia nodded and laid down on the floor “Yes daddy” she then shut her eyes as she heard the chirping sound she was all to familiar with. It was a warning to let her know when a show should be starting. It was a sound that she used to love but now was starting to hate. Closing her eyes she laid there waiting for the dogs cock to push inside her. Though the idea of having the cock of a dog inside of her grossed her out she also could not help but to feel a bit excited by the idea that she was going to lose her virginity to a dog.

The chirping sound continued till the familiar music associated with your cam show played and she knew she was on camera laying there beaten and broken as Vans voice came on “hello everyone and welcome back to Julia’s All Day Humiliation Stream. As you can see she has been through quite a bit more off camera since you saw her earlier.” He said as the camera zoomed in on her body moving up and down to show all her ailments “be a good girl and tell your viewers all the fun things you did and experienced since earlier. Tell them all how much you loved it and what was your favorite humiliation so far”. Van was already enjoying taking over control of her show again

Tears starting to form and her lips quivered she thought about saying no as she did not want to share but then though better of it and started to talk “Well folks as you all wanted my loving daddy ripped off the nipple it hurt and I did screamed but it was better than I deserved. Next he gave me a golden shower which out of everything done off camera was my favorite. His piss felt amazing and was tasty. Finally he took m y anal virginity completely taring my rectum up in the process. I screamed like the whore that I am as he did. One of my leg s is now also broken as I was a naughty girl and tried to kick him as he fucked my ass” she then smiled up at the camera. “And now all you fine folks get to watch as his dog killer takes my virginal virginity so sit back and enjoy this next part of the show. And don’t forget we are still taking suggestions on what to do to me so keep sending them in”

Van smiled at what a good actress she was and already her followers were chiming in with comments, suggestions and insults for her. He smiled “I think before killer gives us our main attraction, let’s go to you the fans for some questions and requests.” He smiled “one follower is asking what happened to the ripped off nipple....that’s a good and ‘tasty’ question” he said with an evil grin “care to tell them Júlia-Slut” he said giving her a nickname

Shivering at the nickname Julia kept her smile as she replied “Well after I was forced to kiss it I was forced to eat it. And while I will say it’s not the most pleasant thing I have ever had in my mouth it was not to bad” she paused for a moment before continuing. “And if you all are wondering I am happy Daddy made me eat it. It is just one more way Daddy has shown me what a useless whore I am and that I deserve everything being done to me today”

Van loved her commitment to her the role she was playing. He knew she was completely humiliated and would never be able to show her face in public again. Killer sat in the corner quietly waiting to be called over but Van decided to wait as he was having fun humiliating her. “Ok our next viewer comment/request says that they want to see you shave your head completely bald. Ooooh that’s just mean with that nice full head of hair she has” he said smiling as he goes to the bathroom and gets his clippers. He turned them on and the buzzing sound filled Julia’s ears as he handed it to her “here you go. Make your fans happy like you were born to do.”

Julia’s eyes went wide at the suggestion and she shook her head and started to whimper when she herd the clippers. At of everything about her the thing she loved the most was her hair. She loved having it style and always took great care of it “wait no please not m y hair. I would look hideous bald… and not to mention I love it when it pulled on and yanked. Please Daddy don’t make me shave it” She started to sob as she hesitated to shave her head.

HE smiled “well then leave just a small patch of it that daddy can pull on and yank” he laughed knowing that would make her look even more horrible than a full head shave”. Comments started pouring in telling her to stop being a little bitch and do as she is told

Taking a deep breath she started to shave her hair but stopped for a moment. “Could you at least hand me my hand mirror on my desk so I can see what I am doing? “ She then started to shave some of her hair again not doing to much as she did not want to do it all completely blind. “Also thank you all for the lovely comments your right I shouldn’t be such a b itch and should be a good whore and do what I am told”

He smiled watching her blindly shave patches of hair off not able to see what it looked like as he refused to give her the mirror. Van spoke up “ok I think that’s good. So what do you think Julia-Slut?” He asked finally handing her the mirror so she could see her new hairdo (describe how it would look unless you can find a picture lol)

Frustrated that she was not given the mirror she kept shaving her hair. She worked at different parts of her head hoping that it would look somewhat decent. After working at it for only a bit Van said it was enough and so she turned off the clippers and put them down. He then finally handed her the mirror and she screamed when she saw he r work. It was the worst thing she had ever seen there were spots of nothing but basically fuzz as well as bald spots. The worse part was there where areas where the hair was still long which made the whole thing look even worse.

Tears streaming out her eyes Julia cried once again feeling completely humiliated. She knew now there was no way she could ever leave the house. She was now going to be nothing but a toy for Van to play with and torture an object he could use to make money from ravenous horrible people who would pay to see her being tormented.

He smiled watching her cry in defeat as her hands felt around on her head “ooooooo now someone’s says the eyebrows too. That’s a good idea....or maybe just one eyebrow” he said viciously and she heard the clippers buzz again

Still sobbing Julia took the clippers almost half-heartedly. She did not even b other trying to argue with Van. She once again felt completely defeated and did not have the strength or the will to argue with her daddy. She then put the mirror up and with the clippers in her right hand shaved off her right eyebrow. Crying harder the girl dropped the mirror on the floor and threw the clippers across the room in frustration. She then started to squirm ever so slightly because she could feel once more that she had to use the bathroom. However she knew she would most likely not be allowed to leave the room to use the toilet and just started to pee right there for all to see.

Van laughed “oh my would you look at that folks” he said making the camera zoom in on the piss pouring out of her pussy “we didn’t even have to tell her to do it that time. I think she is starting to understand her purpose in life” he chuckled “mmmmmm now tell the camera what your main attraction for them tonight” he said and Killer barked across the room as if answering for her

A look of relief showed on her face a Julia relived her bladder. She did not even care that Van had zoomed in on her pissing herself. Apart of her actually felt a bit turned on by the fact that others were watching her piss. Reaching down with a finger she wiped some drops from her pussy and then sucked on the finger as she looked up into the camera smiling a seductive smile “Mmmmmm well as we said all you wonderful folks out there tonight’s main at traction for your viewing pleasure it getting to watch a Killer over there rapes my virgin pussy. So sit back and relax and I do hope you enjoy the show you are about to see”

Back
Top Bottom