Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

Van smiled leading Killer by leash to in front of her face “make killers cock nice and hard” he said smiling as killer snarled in her face obviously not liking her

Julia filched slightly as the dog snarled at her but she did as she was told. Reaching out she started to massages the dogs balls and shaft. As she did she took a deep breath to calm herself and keep her arm and hand from shaking. She knew that while the dog might not like her if she could show him she was not afraid he would be less likely to snap at her. And given the fact that she was about to be in enough pain from having the dog fuck her , the last thing she wanted was for the dog biting and part of her.

The dog still growled as she rubbed his cock and balls while mean and hateful comments poored in from people watching and van set up a screen so she could read them while stroking the dog. “Go ahead Julia-Slut and read some of the nastier comments out loud while you help Killer get hard

Looking at the screen as she rubbed the balls of the dog Julia looked through the comments and started to read a few of them. “Well let’s see hornyboy241 says- What a hoe bag slut so nasty and to think there was time I wanted to fuck you- Oh well thank you horny and to think there was probably a time I would let you” she then looked through some other before reading the next one “Animallover35 says-The poor dog that skanky bitch isn’t good enough for him-Why thank you Animal I hope you trip and fall into a pit of poisonous snakes” looking through she saw a new one pop up “And finally from scatman20-Such a good slut following daddies orders wood look better with some shit on her face which would still be better than she deserves-Well if you think it would look good so much why don’t you go smother your own face in it ass hat” Julia then shuddered at that though as she continued working to get Killer hard.

Someone comments on Julia insulting some of the people as she read their comments and say that she needed to be punished for it. Van smiled “yes should. Why don’t we take a request for her punishment”. I say and you watch the screen and your eyes bulge when you see the comment that pops up is from none other than your best friend Hailey who had helped you with your site until Van took over today. Van smiled “ooooh it’s s long one. Go ahead and read it outloud or everyone. What does this person say should be your punishment?”

Julia’s eyes went wide and they immediately filled with tears. Hailey her best friend since they were kids. Her friend who had been there for her and who she had been there for, that bitch had decided to turn on her now. Taking a breath though she read the comment ignoring the cries for her to be punished for how she had talked to the viewers. “Ok here is the comment from my so called friend – Hey Julia so glad to see you getting what you deserve. Had I know Van would have done something like this to you I would have told himself. Any way for your punishment I think that scat man was right your face would look much better if it was smothered with shit because I mean you are a shity bitch any way have fun and I will try and think of some more ways your Daddy can torture you- Oh well I guess will just see what your parents think when I send them the pictures you send to random men online hope you choke in your sleep” She then collapsed back on the floor sobbing and waited to see if van would take the suggestion or not.

Van smiled and agreed with Hailey “yes she is a shitty bitch and should look the part. You know, Killer hasn’t been out to use the bathroom. I wonder if he has any shit we can borrow to dress this whore up in.” He walked over to the dog and rubbed its back gently. The dog stopped snarling at Julia for the moment more focused on his masters soothing voice saying “come on Killer be a good boy and take a nice big steaming messy shit for your puppy dog bitch to play in” he said while keeping his eyes locked on Julia as more and more hateful messages, threats and suggestions pour in from her internet followers. Killer squats down and the smell in the air tells Van and Julia that this is gonna be a big mess

When Julia hears Van’s plan she tries to beg him not do it ‘Please no Daddy not that, I swear I will be have please don’t do that. Please” She knows that it is useless though as she hears Van talking to the dog. Looking up as the comments he eyes fill with tears. And the she smells it. Probably one of the worse things she had eve r smelt. She turned her head as she felt bile building in her throat but she managed to keep it down wondering how Van was planning to get the shit on her face.

Van smiled down at the steaming brownish green soft dog shit and then at Julia sobbing on the floor from both humiliation and the pain of a broken leg. Reaching down Van grabbed one of the few patches left of her once pretty hair and pulled it so as to drag her limp body over to the pile holding her face over it. “Open your mouth nice and wide Julia. You are gonna put your face in it and take a nice big bite of it for all your devoted followers who are making me rich at your expense”. Thrusting her head down, Van buried it deep into the massive pile and held it there as she struggled against it

Julia screamed as she was pulled over to the pile of shit. Using her one good leg she used it to push to keep being dragged by her hair from hurting too much. Tears streaming from her eyes as Van order her to open her mouth she did as she was told. Then it was like everything seemed to slow down as her face was shoved down into the pile of shit.

It was the absolutely most disgusting thing ever. She could feel it evading her nostrils causing the stench to make her vomit. She mange to swallow the majority of it back down but in the process she could feel some of the shit also slide down her throat. Barely able to breathe she tried to push her head u p but Van was holding it firmly and Julia at the point had no strength to fight back.

Van laughed as she struggled under his hand and he taunted her “mmmmmm yes thats it shitty bitch eat that dog shit”. Lifting her head out of the pile, her face is covered completely in dog shit and her mouth and belly full of it. He holds her face to the camera “that’s a bit of an improvement. The screen chimes and Van laughs. “‘Mmmmmmmm KKKBoy says that with your face covered in shit you look like a black girl. He says to tell the camera how much you love being raped and abused by big black cocks”

Julia continued to struggle slightly as Van taunted her. Doing ash she was told she was eating the dog shit as her face was being pressed down. When he finally lifted her head she took in a deep breath in haling some of the shit that was in her mouth still. This intern caused her to vomit, most of which ended up on the floor and on her breast. However she managed to swallow some of it along with the rest of the shit in her mouth. Gasping and choking Julia herd what Van told her to do. Forcing a smile she looked a t the camera holding back the urge to vomit again “I love big black cock being inside me. Even if I was to say no I would love it if a black man raped and abused me because that is all I deserve is to be used by men”

He smiled “well that’s a lie. You don’t deserve to be raped by men, a filthy little bitch like you deserves something worse”. Whistling, Van called Killer back over “now lay down and command him to rape you”

Sobbing and shaking her head Julia lay down. Trying to take a deep breath she coughed her hands griping the carpeting of her room wishing she could wipe her face off. Finally after what seemed like several minutes to the defeated and humiliated girl she managed to get a deep breath to calm her ever so slightly “Come on killer put it in my pussy, come on b oy rape me like the bitch that I am” She then shut her eyes as she tried to relax wait for what she knew was going to be a painful time for her.

The dog snarled as it walked over to her with its huge dog cock hanging out the sheath and it digs it’s claws into her back as it climbed up on her mounting her as his cockhead pressed against her virgin pussy “‘mmmmm keep encouraging him”

Julia screamed louder as she felt the dog’s claws digging into her back. The presser of it also caused her broken leg to press slightly against the ground which only added to her pain as the snarling do g mounted her pressing it cock against her pussy. Sobbing and crying Julia nodded her head “Yes daddy” She then took a deep breath h and still sobbed spoke to the dog again “Come on boy you can do it, that’s right push your cock inside me and break my virgin pussy, make me your bitch boy come on”

The comments and insults came flooding in again was well as massive donations of money that Van was going to keep. Killer was pushing against her tiny pussy and the small pool of blood leaking out of it indicated he was ripping her hymen open “mmmmmmmmm read some more comments and insults while killer tears you apart” Van laughed with a major hard on off camera

Julia screamed as she felt the dogs cock pushing inside her. Though it was not quite as bad as when Van was fucking her ass it still hurt, she also felt the blood that was leaking out her from the dog cock ripping her hymen. Looking up at van she glared at him, though it would be hard to tell with her shit covered face. “I….I can’t daddy I it h..ur..hurts to much”

He just laughed “do it bitch or I’ll kill you live on camera” he said with every intention of doing so if he had to

Julia screamed as she felt the dog going at her pussy. She could tell that Van meant what he had just said and so Julia screamed as she shifted to get a better of view of the screen “Isia2020 says –Wow such a whore to let a dog fuck her and such a dirty skank to eat shit wat a disgusting wench she deserves to be beaten and shit for all that – thank you Isia for that lovely comment perhaps Daddy will give me the beating I deserve later”

Taking a deep breath as she screamed again her pussy feeling like it was on fire she read an other comment “from the same scat man from earlier we have- Yes much better looking now that shit suits you well don’t forget to lick the rest of it up later though you piece of shit bitch- Aww thank you Scatman I will be sur e to do just that when I ge the chance” Struggling to keep in the current position Julia screamed again as could feel Killer humping faster his knot starting to push its way inside her

“Next from torture king we have –Ha what a complete an d total whore, it makes me so hard seeing a girl like you put in her place to be honest though I am pretty sure daddy must be holding back a bit enjoy your new boyfriend slut maybe we will get to see your daddy do some even more painful tings to you ha! – that was well said King and who knows maybe daddy will torture me more on cam…” Julia then let out a an ear splitting scream as she felt Killers knot slamming into her pussy. The pain was so intense she couldn’t keep her post ion and collapse on the ground vomiting yet again.

Van smiled hearing the vicious mean things people were saying to her and about her as Killer and his massive knot were destroying her virgin pussy and the pain is so intense that she collapsed spewing vomit all over the floor as her mishaven head rolled around in her own filth as she sobbed. The people commenting were right that Van still had plenty of very and disturbing punishments for poor Julia. He even had already planned to give her a nice beating live on cam and now he was pumped up even more to do it and he smiled kneeling down beside her and the dog and became Killers cheerleader. “Mmmmm yea that’s a good boy killer get up nice and deep in there. Make sure you push open her cervix nice and wide so you can put your doggie cum inside her uterus. Maybe she will have your puppies” he laughed and he slapped Julia on the ass “mmmmmmmmm you want daddy to beat your ass after Killer is done with you?” He said almost a cross between a question and a statement

As she lay there her face now covered in her own vomit as well as the dog shit Julia thought that it could not get any worse. She felt so utterly defeated at this point she had no idea what to say or do. A part of her wish she could die right then. But another part of her wanted to hold on to build her strength back up and fight back again.

At this point the intense pain of the dog fucking had started to feel better as her body reacted to the pleasure of it rubbing her clit causing her pussy to get more moist with each of it thrusts and her screams started to die down and turn to moans, however when she herd Van’s words her eyes went wide and she screamed out once more as the dog headed his masters words and she felt the dog thrust hard forcing it’s cock past her cervix into her womb. Once again the intense pain caused her to vomit though at this point there was not much. Screaming and sobbing the girl laid there her face in her own vomit.

The pain from her cervix being forced open was so great she barely noticed the slap to her ass and all it did was make her back arch. She was so defeated at this point when Van asked his question, which she could tell was just as much a statement, she did not even have the will to beg him not to and she just nodded her head as she choked out a reply “Y..Y..yes Daddy please beat me and teach me my place”

Van smiled hearing her shit and vomit covered face sob out yes that she wanted him to bear her. Van had been an amateur boxer in his younger days so he was well prepared to rough this bitch up but not before Killer destroyed her poor torn apart pussy spewing blood out around the dogs cock as it raped and violated her like a common gutter rat. Van reached down and stroked her cheek as her head laid on the ground drenched in puke and he smiled “mmmmmm Julia-Slut, you are mine and you deserve all of this and more. Now Killer is about to finish your pussy for good and I want you to make sure everyone at home can tell how much you enjoy it understand me?” And his stroking her cheek turned to slapping it. Looking at the dog Van smirked “ok killer show her pussy why they call you that”

Still screaming as the dog continued to violate her she flinched slightly as Van stroked her cheek. As much as she hated him, and though there was still that small part of her that though he was nothing more than a sick twisted freak, she knew also that he was right she did deserve everything that had happen to her so far and knew she deserved worse. She was his toy to be used how he saw fit. And there was nothing she could or wanted to do about it. She just wanted to be a good slut and let him use her. And then she felt the dog start to really st art to hammer her pussy his cock continually thrusting in and out of her cervix. Julia started to scream and cry as she felt herself being torn up inside. She knew that even if she wan ted to the chances of her ever having kids would be practically nil, not only that she knew that no guy would ever wan t to fuck her. Screaming out she started to beg “Daddy please make it stop please I will be a good slut I will take my beating please just make him stop”

Van got rock hard hearing her beg him to make it stop. She even gave him permission to beat her. Contemplating a moment, Van turned to Killer. “Ok boys finish her pussy off for good and fill her up like the gas tank of a broken down car”

Back
Top Bottom