Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

He smiled at her sadness as the stream went live and he saw her sadness turn to a smile when she heard the opening music play again and it seemed to almost bring her back to that broken plaything mentality as she faced the camera smiling

As she sat there the music of her webcam show started to play and almost like a dog conditioned to bark on command her head perked back up and she got that dumb ditzy airhead look again as she giggled for now reason babbling like a baby as the stream went live and she stared at the camera her body on full display and as viewers saw her they immediately started flooding the chat box with mean hateful things and the number of new subscribers was rising rapidly

When Julia herd the music for her webcam show started she perked right back up, putting on her usual smile and the look of a ditzy air head she giggled and as she watched all the hateful and mean comments, and insults that started to flood her chat. Unlike the previous showings though the comments did not bother her in fact they excited her and she was starting to genuinely y enjoy being insulted by her viewers.

“Hello and welcome back to all my wonderful fans and also a big welcome to all the new subs that are pouring in. For those of you who have been here from the s tart you will notice a couple of changes since the last show. Both my second nipple and my pussy lips are now gone. But we all know that is why you are not here. In this session my Daddy will be giving me the beating I deserve. So sit back and enjoy watching this filthy whore get her beating and as always keeping sending in all those wonderful insults and suggestions”

Julia then looked up at her daddy smiling. Even though she knew she was about to be in a lot more pain, she took a deep breath, and prepared herself the best that she could to accept the beating from her Daddy. The beating she knew had been a long time coming

And smiled slowly walking around several time looking at her strapped to the chair and with it out warning he swings his closed fist landing it right into her left eye snapping her head to the side then immediately his other fist hits the opposite cheek sending the bead back to its starting place. Her eye is already swelling from the first hit

The first hit came without any warning and Julia screamed. Even as he pulled the fist back her eye started to swell shut. Then again he hit her in cheek on the other side of her face snapping her head back to when it was. As she sat there she could feel the blood in her mouth which she spit out along with one of her teeth. She then looked up at her Daddy and smiled “thank you Daddy give me more please. Give me the beating my whore ass deserves”

He smiled and gave her a stiff uppercut under the chin using his skills as a former boxer giving her another uppercut and then a front on shot right to the nose shattering it instantly

Julia’s head snapped back as her daddy hit her beneath the chin. And the she herd her nose crunching as he landed the third hit. Had she not been stunned from the first two hits she might have screamed as it was one of the most painful tings she had ever felt. All she could do though was sit there her head hanging as blood poured from her nose.

Seeing her head hang down so all the camera sees is the mostly bald top of her head and he yanked her head back so her bloody bruised swollen face was on full display “talk to your viewers”

Julia yelped as her daddy yanked her head back and held it up so that her face could be seen by the camera. She tried to speak but her mouth was still filled with blood. She spit it out along with another couple of teeth “I hope you are…. All enjoying….the” she started to cough as more blood poured from her mouth and continued “the show….It hurts….but its wat I deserve” her head then started to wobble some.” Thank you again….for all who are….watching”

Van smiled watching the blood and teeth coming out of her mouth and her lips swollen and bruised just like her eye and cheek was “mmmmmm do you think we should continue with her face or move to another part?” He asked the viewers as the response board lit up

So many viewers where giving their ideas. Some were saint to punch Julia’s face one more time for good measure, there were more people clamoring to punch her stomach and tits, and there were even a few saying to punish her broken leg. However the one thing that seemed to be the biggest amount of viewers was Julia’s hands.

Julia groaned as she saw the comments through her eye that was not swollen. She knew that this was going to hurt as her hand where tied to the chair and it would cause some big damage. Whimpering she looked up at Van doing her best to hold back tears. I am ready when you are Dady.

Van smiled and looked at the screen and all the comments “well let’s give the people what they want” he laughed and slammed his closed fist down on her hand as it laid flat against the arm of the chair crushing it and proceeded to do it again making sure to grind against it each time he did

Julia tried her best to prepare herself for what was to come and Van spoke. But there was no pre paring for what was to come next. Her Daddies fist slammed down on her hand like a rock ad she screamed out spitting out more blood that had started to fill her mouth. She could feel the bones breaking and she knew it would be useless for some time.

Then he slammed it again grinding his fist into her broken hand when did. This caused the young woman to scream again tears pouring from her eyes. She knew then hand would be almost useless now even I f it did manage to heal. Crying and whimpering she choked out some words. “Thank you Daddy this slut is happy to have someone that will put her in her place”

He slapped her face as she spoke “oh I’m not done with your hands yet” he said smiling as he left the room and came back with a Mary hammer and showed it to her holding it close to her face “mmmmmm mister sledge hammer says hello Julia. Say hello to him with a big old bloody kiss” Van says holding it to her lips “

Beaten and broken even more then she had been Julia was so sore she barley registered the simple slap to her face. Why it did cause thigs to hurt worse she was once more feeling exhausted. But when the young woman saw what her daddy had brought she started to struggle and scream as he put it to her lips. “No…no….no please daddy please don’t do this please I….I will do anything but please do not use that on me”

Van smacks her again “where’s that’s nasty dirty pain slut her viewers love to see?” And he slaps her again “where is she?” Can shouts slapping her face over and over again as the blood pooling in her mouth flies out with each one

Scream with each slap the blood flying out of her mouth Julia sputters and coughs as she speaks. “She’s here daddy I….I….I’m sorry please daddy use the sledge hammer on my hand daddy. Your nasty pain slut is right here please daddy inflict the pain on me” Panting heavily she looked up at her daddy tears streaming from her non swollen eye. “I am sorry daddy I will kiss it please I will kiss the hammer”

Van pulls the hammer back and swings it but instead of hitting her hands the sledgehammmer slams right into her ribs

Julia screams as the sledge hammer slams into her ribs causing more blood to splatter all over the place. Coughing and wheezing she looks at her Daddy with tears streaming down her eyes her one good eyes looking at him pleadingly. She knows there is no way her body can keep taking this punishment right now. She knows she wants to be a good pain slut bu t her body starts to wobble in the chair and her head starts to droop and bit blood dripping out of her mouth as she continues to wheeze with each breath.

Van smiles and grabs what little hair she’d has left and pulls it yanking her head back to look up at him with her glossed over face covered in blood and bruises and he laughs “ah there’s my little pain slut. You deserve every little bit of what you are getting” he says and he lets go as her head drops back down wheezing and he swings the sledgehammer again this time hitting her in the head but not hard enough to kill her just maybe damage her brain

Julia lets out a gurgled scream as her head is yanked back. She can tell that Van is smiling and she hears him laugh. But all she can do is nod her head as she barley chokes out a wheezing thank you daddy before he lets her head go back to it drooping state. Her mind starts to race as she wonders what will happen next and it does not take her long to find out.

She lets out an even louder scream this time as the hammer connects to her head. She immediately vomits causing her to choke and gag winch in turn causes her to vomit again. She can also feel blood coming out of the ear that was hit. She already knows there is damage to her brain as she starts to feel foggy and her head starts to pound. Once more her body starts to wobble as she continues to wheeze even shallower then before as she fights to stay conscious.

Van smiles watching the viewer count sky rocket and mean comments towards her flood in. Van licks some of her blood off the sledgehammer head and he smiles “spread your legs and expose that already destroyed slut cunt you little bitch”

The beaten young woman barely he red her daddy ordering to spread her legs as her head continues to hang down. Doing her best to keep herself from passing out she started to spread her legs. After a few moments and now wheezing even harder blood and left over vomit dripping from her mouth Julia managed to get her leg open exposing her mutilated pussy to her viewers. He mind once more began to race wondering what t her sick sadistic daddy had planned for her now.

(How dark should I take it from here? I mean we’ve already gone past extreme but do you think he should keep going or let her have a break? I’m down for either)

Back
Top Bottom