Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

Julia shrugged her shoulders a bit. “Well I guess if you that I am it must be true Daddy” She then looked around the room again trying to remember what happened. But she couldn’t, and to be honest trying to think was making her head hurt way to much. Letting out a sigh she squirmed a bit. “So what will happen to me daddy I mean what kind of life can I have being like this seems kind of depressing”

Van smiles knowing with how damaged and deformed she is now she will never have a normal life and it makes him sort of happy “well you are going to stay in this house with me and continue to do sick twisted fucked up webcam for all your loyal paying followers. Your only purpose in life is to make them all happy at the cost of your own. Now get ready. We are about to do another show” he says handing her a skimpy Christmas outfit to wear

The battreted young woaman looked on the verge of tears as she nodded her head and then hung it slgihtly. "Yes daddy You are rig ht there is no way I could lead any kind of normal life so I might as well just be an online whore." She then looked out the outfit her daddy was holding to her. It was very skippy and the idea of wering soeething so reveling when she looked so b ad made he r stomach churn. But she took the outfit from him and after strugling sli ghtly manged to get it on. When she was done she smiled a bit more at her daddy. "I am redey whenever you are daddy. hopefulley the viewirs will enjoy todays show."

Van smiles looking at her in the tiny crotchless red Christmas lingerie with holes were her nipples would have been if she still had any. Instead they show just charred cut up scarred flesh and she looks so pathetic from all the abuse but he was still gonna make use of her as the webcam came to life displaying her as the viewer count quickly rose. Van smiled zooming the camera in in her missing nipples “say hello to everyone and tell them how much you miss being abused”

Julia took a deep breath as the intro music to her show started, and then d id as her daddy told her seeing where he had the camera she shook her chest for the camera as she spoke in the most cheery voice that she could muster. “Hey all you guys and gals out there, welcome to a new show I hope you all are ready for another fun show. I Know I am because I missed the abuse you all suggested to my daddy so let’s get things started and she what kinds of things you all want to see me do today remember anything is on the table for a slut like me” When she was done speaking she looked over at her daddy and smiled at him as she looked at the chat watching as It blew up with suggestion and insults.

Van smiles reading all the insults and suggestions. “Ooooh this one sounds hott. DirtyPedo18 wants you to burn your face with a hot clothes iron. I like that idea” he said leaving and coming back with it. He plugs it in and in minutes it’s glowing red hott as he hands it to her “go ahead sweetie. The gentleman gave you an order”

All of the color left Julia’s face when the first suggestion was read out by her Daddy. She did not appreciate the way he said it either and she began to shake slightly. Her Daddy had left though and had soon come back with one. She watched as he plugged it in and the brunet started to beg him not to make her do this. But it was to no avail the Iron was red hot with minutes and her daddy handed the device to her has he reminded her that she had been ordered to. Her hand shaking she took the iron from her daddy and slowly put it up to her right cheek. As she inched closer she could already feel it’s heat. Finally closing her eyes she jabbed the red hot metal to the side of her face and let out an ear splitting scream. The pain was so in tease and she could smell the burning flesh, the whole thing only lasted a few seconds but felt like minutes before she could not stand it and released the iron letting it fall to the ground.

Hearing her daddy say to keep going Julia sobbed tears streaming down her face the searing pain on the right side of her face causing her to hesitate in picking the iron back up. In that moment more of the events from the day before pored through her mind and she knew if she did not do as she was told there could be worse punishment. So she leaned over and picked the Iron back up. She then transferred it to her left hand and this time shaking even more she started to raise it up to the left side of her face. Once more she took a deep breath and closed her eyes and thrust the still red hot iron to left side of her face and once more screamed in agony from the searing pain. One more she dropped the iron, and then forced herself to smile. “There you…go….DirtyPedo…hope you fucking happy”

Van smiled seeing the charred red and black iron marks of destroyed flesh adorning her face. “Mmmmmmmm yes that was hott DirtyPedo. This next message comes from DaughterDeservesIt666 saying that if they were your mommy they’d help your daddy destroy you and follows it with a wink emoji then says “now let’s see that bitch drink some piss from her dog and eat his shit”

Julia showed a look of disgust, Piiss and shit from the dog. She looked at her daddy her face burning. The pain almost forcing her to pass out, she quickly put on her smile and nodded to the camera. “Well thank you DDI sound like a real treat and I am sure daddies dog doe need to relive himself. “ She then looked at her daddy and smiled sweetly. “Daddy could you call you dog please it seems that I need to let him use my moth as his toilet.”

She then go down on the floor and waited for the dog.

Van smiled leaving the room and returning with the massive Rottweiler snarling it’s jowls at her as daddy led it right up to her. Van could see her body trembling deservedly but her broken mind wasn’t trying to stop her as she opened her mouth wide positioning herself in a way that no matter what the dog dropped would land in her mouth. She heard the dog start to grunt and she watched both holes waiting to see what would hit her mouth first.

Back
Top Bottom