Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

Madis

Star
Julia laid in her bed softly caressing her own body as she listened to her Mom and her step dad Van going about their normal morning routines. Well perhaps normal was not quite right. They would be normal but for the fact she knew her mom was going to be leaving for a week long business trip that morning. Siting up she stretched and then rushed to the window of her room and pulled back the curtain slightly as she herd the honking of a horn. Looking out she saw the cab and her Mom walking out along with Van who was helping her with her bags.

“Perfect” smiling to herself the girl wen to her dresser and pulled out the brand new G-string she had recently bought. Now normally she would save this for showing off on the secret cam site she had started. However if there was one thing that Julia loved more than showing herself on a webcam it was teasing her step dad.

And this morning was going to be the best tease she had done yet and would be all thanks to her new garment. She the slid on the sexy piece of lingerie and then putting on the matching bra which was just a tad too small for her chest she put on a t-shirt that would show just enough even if she was standing straight and headed down to the kitchen. Once there she stood near the fridge waiting and when she finally herd Van coming back into the house she opened the door and bent over ever so slightly a started to rifle through it. Yes she was not super thrilled her mom was gone but Julia was going to take the chance step up her teasing game.

Van kisses his wife goodbye wishing her a safe and fun trip. Heading back into the house he sees his step daughter Julia bent over just a bit while looking for something in the fridge. She was so sexy looking and even he couldn’t deny it. He would be lying if he said that seeing Julia every day was one of the best parts of marrying her mother. He watched as she rifled through the fridge and he laughed saying “hey kiddo while you’re in there why don’t you hand daddy a beer”. His chuckle carried in the air and he couldn’t help but glance at her ass

Looking back at him Julia raised an eyebrow “Seriously Van a beer this early you think you could at least wait till lunch” Turning back to the fridge she grabbed a beer and then the fruit smoothie she had made the night before. Giving her ass a little wiggle because she knew he was still staring she walked up t o him and smiled sweetly pushing the beer to his chest?

“I guess though you could say it’s fiveoclock somewhere right…… Daddy” She then blew him a kiss as she walked away making sure to really sway her hips as she headed to living room. Siting on the couch legs tucked underneath her she turned on the tv smiling to herself as she sipped at her smoothie.

Van got a chill any time she would call him daddy and it didn’t feel natural or right. He felt the cold glass bottle of beer pressed to his chest as she glides last him sipping her smoothie as she sat on the couch. Walking in the living room he smirked at the sight of her in the couch and he laughed “so Mom is gone. Whatcha wanna do kiddo?” He said. He always seemed to call her kiddo, almost like he couldn’t stop thinking about her as a daughter

Rolling her eyes Julia continued to flip through the channels. Kiddo she could not stand when he called her that but she refused to let on that she did so she looked up at him smiling sweetly as she shifted post ions letting him get a brief glance at her barely covered pussy. “Why do you ask did you have something you wanted to do.” She then looked a t him a bi t suspiciously.

“You know you’re being a bit weird this morning did mom do something extra special for last night or something since she’s going to be gone for the week?”

He laughed and sipped the beer. “I wish” he said and then immediately looked embarrassed for having said that to her. “Oops sorry kiddo. I shouldn’t say that kinda stuff. He glances at her barely covered pussy and he can’t help but notice it now. Taking another awkward sip of the beer he changed the subject “ummm well we could do whatever you wanted to” he said finding it harder and harder not to stare at her and without realizing it he started to to get a boner

Giggling a bit Julia put her smoothie down and then stretched her arms up and arched her back some as if she was perhaps trying to make it feel good. This in turn caused the t-shirt to move up giving him a full view of not just her stomach but her G-string clad pussy. She the shook her head as she once again shifted to her leg tucked between her legs and picked her smoothie back up to take a sip looking Van over. “Well I do have plans to go over to Hailey’s place to study today so I need to get ready for that. Which does not give me much time to do much of anything”

Of course that was only partially true. Her friend Hailey had a spare room in her apartment and that was the space that Julia had been using to run her live cam shows. Of course she mostly just showed off her tits, ass, lingerie, with the occasional flash of her pussy. But she of course could not tell Van that she knew if she did he would tell her mom and she would be livid and would more than likely throw her out of the house. Bu t of course what they did not know would not hurt them.

“Oh well I’m sure you will have fun” he said and as she stretched exposing her barely covered pussy his eyes bulge very obviously and he can’t help stare at it. “Hey kiddo, I had an idea. If I promise not to tell your mommy would you like a sip?” He said holding the beer out to her “it would be our secret. I promise I won’t tell” He giggled and winked

Raising an eyebrow at him Julia reached for the beer thinking what harm could it do he was offering. Taking it from him she took a sip and the scrunching up her face a bit and shaking her head a bit she handed it back to him taking a drink from her smoothie “Uggg how can you drink that stuff it taste like someone pissed in a bottle or something” Shaking her whole upper body casing her tits to jiggle she looked at him.

“So what about you, any plans for today or is just drown your sorrows waiting till mom comes home?”

He laughed “oh no plans really” he said and watched her tits jiggle under her T-shirt. Unlike her mom, she had large ample breasts and he felt guilty looking at them so much but he imagined being able to see them. However he knew that was not something he would ever experience but he could dream can’t he? Julia can see just how longingly he is looking at her body. She knows mommy and him haven’t done anything in a long time meaning he has to be super horny and would be easy to manipulate, maybe even get some money out of

Placing her smoothie down on the end table next to the couch she walked up to Van . She could tell that he was really looking a t her today. She figured that maybe the fact mom had stopped putting out might have something to do with it. She could care less if he was getting any or not but she knew this could be a good chance to get some money off him because if there was one thing she enjoyed more than teasing her step dad it was spending his money.

Putting a hand on his chest she leaned he r head up to look at him with puppy eyes and then pressing her chest slightly against him. “Well I cut the study session short and come home after lunch and we could watch a movie or something. But could I have some money I promised Hailey I would treat her this time. Please Daddy”

He feels her tiny hand pressed against his chest as she looks up into his eyes asking for money. She was always wanting money for this or that and he laughed “oh well what’s in it for me?” He joked innocently not knowing how devious and depraved his step daughter can be with dirty older men when she wants something out of them

She cocked her head to the side taping a finger on her chin before giving him a devious smile and pushing herself a tad bit closer as she spoke “We could cuddle up under the blankets like we use to do when you would let me stay up late when mom was working nights. I would fall asleep and you would carry me to my room and tuck me in” She then leaned up to kiss his cheek.

“It will be fun Van it could be a good bonding thing we haven lt done anything like that in forever” Of course she knew that was mostly her fault he had tried and she had snubbed him opting to be a little tease and to torture him. But as long as she got the money she wanted or anything else she wanted Julia did not care.

He smiled looking poking at her in just her T-shirt and g-string and it was a tempting offer as he looked at her “you won’t tell mommy will you?” He winked at her as he went and grabbed a blanket from the linen closet. “I’ll even let you pick what we watch” he said as her smile suddenly got bigger

She gave him a look as he pulled out a blanket from the linen closet. She had told him after lunch hadn’t she. Well she could just go over and do her show later. It wouldn’t be the first time she had to postpone her time to keep her mom or van from knowing why she was going to Hailey’s. Sitting back on the couch she smiled and thought for moment “ Oh I know what’s that one movie you like…Oh yes eyes wide shut! I believe you were watching it just last night so it should still be in the blue ray player” Looking at Van see his reaction she patted the couch giving him a sweet innocent look.

Coming back to the couch with the blanket he swallows a lump in his throat as she makes the movie suggestion. That movie is full of nudity and sex which would be considered by many to be inappropriate for them to watch together. He watched her sweet innocent face as she patted the cushion next to her implying for him to sit down. The way she tucked her legs under her made the already tiny g-string seemingly disappear to where from the side it looked like she was naked below the waist. Taking another sip of his beer, Van chuckled "oh now why would you wanna watch that boring old movie" trying to sound innocent himself

Once again using her puppy dog eyes she looked up at him and using her best pouty voice Julia wined “Please Daddy you said I could pick the movie” She then gave him a sweet innocent smile as she tugged at the blanket. She was about to flash him again when she felt her boob vibrating. She had been so invested in teasing Van she had forgotten she had put it there. Nonchalantly she reached down her shirt and grabbing the phone she jumped up and kissed van’s cheek.

“This is probably Hailey I will let her know we can stud y later at least think about the movie suggestion daddy” She then moved to the other side of the living room and was going to answer it when she realized it was message. She opened the message and froze as she was greeted with a video clip from her last show making loud moaning sounds as she rubbed he r bare tit s for the camera. Hoping the volume had not been enough fo van to hear she quickly shut it down and walked back to the couch and plopped down before looking up at Van and smiling sweetly she asked

“Where were we Daddy?”

Van looks concerned “you ok sweetie? I could have sworn I just heard you making some strange noises in their. Is Hailey mad?” He moves over to the couch is waiting to start the movie so she can answer

Smiling she shook her head as she sat next to him cuddling up to him “Everything is fine daddy and tha wasn’t me it was just some silly video someone sent as a joke no need to worry so how about the movie? “ She the laid her head on his shoulder hoping that had been enough to keep him from asking more questions.

“Oh I love silly videos let me see” he said smiling and grabbing her phone to hit the play button as she had forgotten to close the viewer. Vans face freezed in shock as he watched her violating her own body on camera. “What in the hell is this young lady and why is Hailey sending you videos of you molesting yourself?” He stands up off the couch looking down at her judgingly. “What is she your girlfriend? Are you a lesbian?”

Julia tried to grab the phone back before Van could see he video but she was not fast enough. Looking down at the floor she fidgeted. She then looked at him as he asked the question “No Van I am not a lesbian as much as I am sure that perverted mind of yours would love it” She then stood up and put her hand out

“Now give me back my phone I didn’t say you could look at it in the first place. “ She stood there looking in his eyes . She knew that doing this was not the best idea but if she could get he phone back she could get rid of the video and then it would be her word verse his. And she was almost certain her mom would trust her over Van.

Van held the phone just out of her reach. “Excuse me young lady but you don’t talk back to me like that especially since all I have to do is hit one button and dear old mommy and all her work buddies get sent the video” he said and it felt kinda good to be bossing her around. “So you gonna be a good girl or do I have to tell mommy?” He said and he holds the phone up so she can see the video is ready to be sent

Julia’s face went red and she hung her head and “I…I…I will be a good girl” For the first time in her life she felt vulnerable. She had always had the power and the cards. She t hen looked up at Van her eyes pleading.

“Can you please get rid of it now?”

He is shocked to see her so defeated but at the same time it feels good. “No not yet. Not till you prove you are gonna be a good girl” he said sounding confident. “So in this video you don’t take your top off so I don’t know what your tits look like. Show me them now”

She flushed red and to a moment she thought about saying no and telling him to fuck off. But he had her phone and the video so she did as he said and slipped her shirt off and drooped it to the floor and then undoing her bra she le t that fall to the floor as well. Then for a brief moment she went to cover her chest but once again though of the video and forced her arms to her sides.

Back
Top Bottom