Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

Julia screamed out yet another blood curdling scream as the dog slammed deep inside her one last time right before filling her womb with hi seed. As she sat there the, dog filling her womb she knew that the term Van had used was an adequate one. She could tell from the way the final thrust of the dog that her pussy was broken not just broken but destroyed. The young woman laid there sobbing as she was filled it was starting to be too much and she was not sure how much more she could handle at that moment. She was tired, and in pain.

She knew it was not over yet, well a she knew even once he ended this session I t would not be through, but she knew there was more to come still for this session so forcing herself to stop sobbing she looked up at van and forced herself to smile “Thank you Daddy for allowing me to be Killer’s Bitch” She then looked at the camera still smiling “And I hope all you viewing enjoyed this a part of the show and hope you will al stick around to watch as Daddy gives me the beating I deserve”

Van smiled at her complete compliance talking to the cameras as the stream turned off for now. He stood over the heap that is Julia on the floor in all her filths as Killer slides out and Van looked to assess the damage. “Oooo my that’s pretty” He said as her pussy was bloody. Little bits of her hymen still hang here and there. The lips of her pussy are fat and swollen and the opening of her pussy was now permanently about six inches wide. “Look what I can do” he said easily pushing his whole fist into her pussy

After she finished talking and noticed the stream had ended Julia collapsed. She was in so much pain she could barely think. Actually she did not want to think. She didn’t want to do anything other than curl up and pass out. She was so out of it she barely noticed as Killers cock slid out her now permeantly gaping pussy. She did feel it Vans fist though shove inside her pussy which cause the broken to moan slightly. She was not sure why but it actually felt a bit nice, and she moaned again as she spoke in a soft voice ”That feels good daddy”

He smiled standing over her “mmmmmmmmm I love seeing you like this Julia because you have no choice but serve me as who would want this?”

Using her arms to push Julia rolled over on to her back. She screamed slightly as it put slight pressure on her broken leg. Breathing heavily she smiled up at Van. It was not a completely happy smile but a defeated smile. “Yes Daddy you are right I don’t want this, but I know it is my place to serve you in whatever way you see fit. Part of me is angry, but a part of me is happy that you showed me my place as your toy slut”

He smiled and picked up a pair of scissors “if you are serious than cut off your pussy lips”

Julia’s smile quickly disappeared at the request. Tears started to form again as she herd the request from Van to once again self-mutilate herself. She at that point did not have the will to argue and pushing herself in a sitting position she spread her right leg and then lifted her left leg wincing as she moved it so she had a better view of her pussy. She then grabbed the scissors from van and looked down at her pussy.

Sobbing at the state of her pussy, blood and dog semen still leaking from the gaping hole of her destroyed pussy, Julia grabbed the top of her lips and stretched them up. She then took the scissors and placed them at the base of her lips where they met her body and made the first cut screaming as she did. She repeated he process two more times her body covered with sweat. She then tried to make the next cut but she cold and she collapsed back down onto her back “I..I want to do what Daddy says…Bu…But I can’t it hurts to much a…a…and I am so tired and in so much pain”

He smiled “this will help” he said placing an ecstasy pill in her mouth “swallow it and you’ll find you can do anything” as blood poured from her partially removed pussy lip hanging off her body by only a small patch of flesh. “How you feel now@

Julia did as she was told and swallowed the pill. At first she did not feel any different and she lay there catching her breath. She soon could feel its affects. Her eyes went wide and it was like all her sense had jumped up. She could even feel her pain a bit more. However he had been right, whatever he had given her had given her a boost. Sitting back up she stretched her pussy lips back up and gritting her teeth she started to cut again. The pain almost felt worse and she yelled and screamed as she made each cut. Finally after a few moments she had completed her task, her pussy was bleeding even more now but she did not care. The pill had made her feel as though she could do anything and smiling up a t her daddy she held up the cut pussy lips for him to see. “I did it Daddy I… I.. I did it.. it hurts so much but I did it”

He smiled knowing she was under the influence and even easier to corrupt now “mmmmmm i bet you won’t eat them like you did your nipple” he said teasingly

Julia looked up at him and then at the pussy lips. They looked worse than the nipple had, not to mention they were a bit bloody. A part of her knew that he was just teasing with statement. But she knew there was always the chance he would force her to eat them. So she leaned her head back and dropped them in her mouth. Looking up at van she chewed, it tasted disgusting and she felt like she was going to vomit again. However she forced herself to chew them and then swallow them and then opened her mouth for Van to see that she had indeed done so.

He smiled “awww daddy was gonna ask to eat one” he said taking the scissors “guess I’ll just have to eat this” he said snipping her other nipple off and popping it in his mouth as blood ran down his chin “mmmmmmm tastes like chicken”

Julia pouted; she had not meant to disappoint him. She soon let out a scream though as he used the scissors to snip off her other nipple. Gritting her teeth she looked at where the nipple had been blood gushing from the wound. She then started to giggle, she was not sure why she was giggling, it could be from the drug Van had given her or from the fact her mind had just finally snapped from all the pain and the humiliation and so she just did not care.

She then looked up at Van the blood running down his chin and started to giggle harder at his comment. “Daddy you have blood on your chin, and I am glad you liked the taste of my nipple”

He smiled and wiped her blood from his chin and licked his fingers clean of her young blood. Her giggling and child like speech from the drug had her looking almost like a sex doll. “Mmmmmmmm daddy loves tasting your flesh. It’s so pure and wholesome even with all you’ve had done to you. Now is Julia-Slut ready for her violent brutal beatdown?”

As Julia listened to the question there was a part of her that was screaming in her head. No you do not want this fight back. But the combination of the drug and the fact that her mind was completely snapped for the time being caused the broken young woman to nod her head as she answered. “Yes Daddy I am ready to be brutally beat to know even better my place as Julia-Slut”

As she spoke those words her mind snapped even more. Part of her could not believe she had said it and she could barely feel the lone tear from her eye as the shit and vomit on her face had dried bye this point. However she did not care, she knew deep down that this beating was something her Daddy had possibly been looking forward to for a long time. And all she wanted at that moment was to be a good girl for her Daddy and take the beating she knew she deserved.

He smiled as she sat there in obedience and he started to crack his knuckles. “‘Mmmmm any limits on how badly daddy can beat you? And should we turn the stream back on and let the world watch?” He smiled spitting on her

Julia flinched a bit as he spit on her. She sat and thought about both of the questions. Coming to a decision Julia looked up at her Daddy before she spoke “ Well I do think we should turn on the stream, I know a lot of the viewers would love to see me get beat, and I would say enough to t each me my lesson but not so much I am to incapacitated.” She then smiled before asking a question “Though does Daddy want me sitting on the floor or should I move to a different position? ”

He smiled knowing most positions he could make her be in would be painful and almost impossible with her broken leg. He got a wicked idea “‘mmmmm what if you sat in a chair and daddy tied you to it so I could beat you while you are helpless”

Julia could feel a smile grow on her face as Van made the suggestion. She knew that would work great and for some reason the idea of being tied and helpless excited her for some reason. Looking around she realized that her desk chair was a bit too far for her to get to with her broken leg. Looking up at her daddy her eyes glossed over slightly she nodded as she spoke “That would be great Daddy, but umm could you bring my chair over. I mean I may need a little help to get in it but there is no way I can get to it with my leg broken. “

He smiled and in a moment of kindness amidst all the hatred he walked over and wheeled the chair to where she was scooping her up and setting her in it. He took a few of her dirty bras and used them to tie her wrists and ankles to the chair. Her big abused nippleless tits where on perfect display as was her gaping bloody dog cum filled pussy missing it’s lips and he smiled snapping a quick picture. “Awww baby looks so good don’t she?” He said holding up the mirror so she could see

Julia winced a bit as her Daddy picked her up and sat her in the chair. Though she was mostly numb to the pain bye now it still hurt when her broken leg was moved or jostled, she so found herself tied by each ankle and writs and she struggled slightly to test them out. They were definitely tight enough. Even if she had more strength they would be inescapable.

Looking up at her daddy she smiled, but then he held up mirror and tears began to from in her eyes. She looked horrible and disgusting, just like a filthy whore should she thought. Taking a deep breath she forced herself to smile and nodded her head. “Yes Daddy she does”

Hebsmilef putting the mirror down. “You ready to go live for another exciting show bitch?”

Julia looked up at him still smiling “Yes daddy I am ready when you are, I can’t wait for my viewers to see me get the beating that I deserve”

He smiled looking at the stupidly smiling face covered in dried on shit, piss, cum and vomit with tiny dirty patches of hair here and there over her mostly bald head. Both her nipples as well as her pussy lips had been cut off and eaten. Her leg was broken in several places. Her asshole was bleeding and her pussy was left permanently gaping and leaking a mixture of cum, wetness, blood and piss. Van smiled seeing the horror show before him and how mentally gone she was just smiling and devoid of any brains. “Mmmmm make sure we show all your cyber bullies see the latest removals from your body. They all seem to love seeing that, even your former friend Hailey. Maybe we should invite her over to humiliate you live on stream” he said deviously as he turned the stream on without telling her so she was already being recorded

“It would be great if we could show all the viewers my latest removals, not sure how you expect me to do so tied to the chair though. As for inviting Hailey over, that would be up to her, as far as I’m concerned though that cunt is dead to me. I may deserve to be your fuck and abuse toy for teasing you Daddy, but I have always been there for that bitch. I even off red part of the cut from the cam show she is the one that turned that down. In the end I may be a tease, a bitch and a slut but I was loyal to her as a friend and she knows it, so she can literally fall off a cliff and die for all I care.” She hung her head after she spoke and then started to sob, yeas she knew she deserved this but it still would have been nice to have a t least one person who would have stood up for her, but she knew that would be impossible now. She was being expose as nothing but a disgusting whore and would never be able to lead a normal life again.

Back
Top Bottom