Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

Van smiled seeing her acting young and innocent as her beaten up face smiled up at him and her tits covered in dried on cum, piss, shit, blood and vomit. “That’s a good girl. That’s a very good girl he said with a condescending tone and patting the top of her head like a dog. It’s as if he saw her as just some pet he could play with now. Putting gauze and tape over her missing nipple to stop the blood he smiled “mmmmmm you are starting to get it after all. Tell daddy what your favorite humiliation so far has been today?”

When Van pat her head and called her a good girl Julia couldn’t help but Smile and wiggle her but a bit. Yea she had heard the tone he used. But it did feel good to get some praise after everything so far. Though she hoped he would le t her clean up soon she was starting to stink. A t the very leas t she was glad when he bandaged the place where her nipple had been. She then looked up at him cocking her head as he asked his question. She had not really enjoyed any of it. Well she did not want to tell him she had enjoyed all it Much less admit her favorite. But she knew she would have to say something and she did know which one had been her favorite so biting her lip she looked down he r face going red as she did ”I…I kind of liked pissing my panties….and ummm…. When you peed on me Daddy”

He smiled “‘mmmmmmm why did you like those so much?” He said talking to her like a little baby. The foul stench of all the different substances covering her body hung in the air and he enjoyed the thought that it was her he smelled. This broken slut kneeling before him was far from the bitch she had been.

She thought for a moment on how to explain why she liked it so much then looked back though her eyes showed she was bro ken there was a small sparkle as she answered the question “Well when I was peeing myself I liked the warm feeling of the piss on my skin as it soaked my panties it felt nice, I kind of wish I had been sitting on a hard surface so I could have felt the puddle spreading under me as I peed. And then stuffing it my mouth while I didn’t really like the taste of it all that much I did like how it made me feel to have to have my mouth stuffed with the soaking panties. “ Pausing for a moment an slmost sexy s mile spread on her lips.

“And then the golden shower you gave me was wonderful. The feeling of it on my skin and in my hair and even the taste as it tasted better to me than mine had. Though could be I had already tasted mine. I…It made me feel like I was worthless but at the same time it reinforced to me that I am not in charge anymore and I liked it” A pleading look appeared in her eyes.

“I know I have said it already but I am sorry daddy for how much of a bitch and a cunt I was. I promise to try and be a good girl for you daddy”

Van smiled seeing the way she baheved and hearing the dirty nasty things she was saying. Gone was that confident snotty little bitch and in her place was a subservient little bimbo fucktoy. “Mmmmmmm you promise to be good? You wanna be good by being a dirty little cheerleader for daddy again? That made me so hard earlier. Put your costume back on” he said pointing to the pile of her clothes as he smiled looking at her filthy dirty body “you will make daddy so happy. Don’t you like making daddy happy?”

Julia nodded her head as he asked if she wanted to be good little cheerleader again. Well she was at the very least going to make an effort. She was still a bit frightened by the sadistic side that Van had been showing and she was not sure she would enjoy or like some things but she would make the effort to behave.

That was the thought that went through her head as she nodded but her mouth turned to a slight frown when he said what he wanted. She looked over at the clothes. Her top and skirt had pretty much landed in the filth that was her piss vomit and shit on top of them was her bra which had thankfully not seemed to have landed in it her panties though had landed in some of the vomit.

She then looked back to Van her eyes begging to wear again as she nodded “Ye….Yes Daddy” She then crawled over to where the filthy outfit lay and with a look of disgust on her face she stood up and started to put the outfit on. As she pulled the shirt on the smell of it finally got to her and she threw up again getting more puke all over her and on the inside of the top. Still she pulled it down feeling the fresh puke on her tits and stomach and turned to face van swallowing down another bit of bile that she felt coming up her throat.

He smiled watching her struggle to put the filthy outfit on and it made him laugh when she threw up again but still pulled the outfit on even causing puddles of vomit to sit inside the cups of her bra being pressed against her tits as she wore it. The vomit inside them made her tits look even bigger as it pushed the bra out more from her tits. He sniffed the air enjoying the foul stench coming off her body and he slaps her face “now talk like an airhead ditzy bimbo cheerleader”

Julia could fee l the vomit in her bra as she stood there watching him sniff the air. He could tell he was enjoying it. It made her sick how much he seemed to enjoy it. She felt so gross all she wanted to do was jump in a shower and was the filth off. But that was not going to happen and she screamed as he slapped her and ordered her to act like a ditzy bimbo cheerleader.

Doing her best to look a bit blank she smiled at him and put her hand on his shoulder “Uh high there sexy, I need some help I have this paper I need to do on a country of are choice but I can’t decide if I should go with Texas or Kansas can you help me out” She then put her other hand on his other shoulder.

“Also your kind of cute you want to help me with my science to my professor in that class said something about us learning about the pats of the body that includes sex right?”

Van laughed out loud this time “oh god that was horrible. Never mind” he said embarrassing her. “Ok I’ll make you a deal. You let me fuck you in the ass and I’ll let you go shower all that stuff off you”

Her face growing red she hung her head. It had been bad enough she had to even act like that it felt even more humiliating the way he laughed about it. She then listened to his deal and her head snapped up he r eyes wide. Her ass he wanted to fuck her ass. She had never even had sex before period and she had never even touched her ass when playing with herself. And here he was saying the only way she could take a shower was if she let him fuck her ass. Her face even more red she stummered “THa…Tha…that’s not fair daddy I have done everything else and….and I…I have never even had sex before and your cock is huge it would hurt too much”

HE frowned and slapped her hard across the face knocking her to the ground “listen you little prostitute. You manipulated and disgraced me for years and all that is happening to you now is stuff you deserve as payback. So you do what daddy fucking says” he stopped and slapped her face again knocking her back down as she was getting up “or you are gonna fucking wish all I had cut off was your nipple” he growled with hatred in his eyes “now give daddy your little ass”

Julia screamed as he slapped her. If she had been scared before she was terrified now. She never would have thought what she did could make him so mad at her. A part of her wondered why he didn’t just do something like ask her to stop or had her mom talk to her. She wasn’t sure if she would of listened but this. Her eyes filling with tears she tried to get up but found herself back on the ground screaming and crying. Still sobbing Julia did what she was told and pulling of her panties bent over her bed in way that gave Van access to her ass.

Van smiled as he watched her beaten body scramble off the floor almost tearing her panties right off as she removed them. With her tits smooshed between her and the bed, she bent over sobbing violently as her face throbbed and her nose bled “mmmmmmmmm now talk like a tiny baby and beg the mean old man not to put his pee pee in your no no places” he demanded loving to see and hear her be humiliated

Sobbing Julia could feel the blood from her nose on her lips along with snot. Shaking her head she tried to say no but then stopped and because she did not want him to hit her again she complied “Pwease sir don’t put your pee pee there it doesn’t go there. Mommy said that nothing goes in my no no places pwease don’t do it” She tried to continue talking but she couldn’t so she sat there and waited for the inevitable hoping that he would cum fast once he started.

He reached down picking up a scoop of her vomit and he rubbed it all over his cock coating it heavily in it and he smiled “ mmmmm this is gonna be the perfect lube” he said as he started to push his vomit coated cock into her virgin asshole

Julia let out a scream as van pushed his cock into her ass. What was worse was she could feel the vomits on it and it felt disgusting. Sobbing she shook her head gasping trying to catch her breath from how hard she was crying “Please Daddy don’t please stop Daddy it hurts” Her body shaking Julia put her head down and tried to ignore the pain but she couldn’t it was too much for her virgin ass.

He smiled hearing her sob and beg him to stop. He had not told her to do so which meant these reactions were raw and real. Van was really hurting her ass which started to bleed around his cock as he held her hips and thrust in and out with all 12 inches of his cock making there way up into her

Julia sc reamed even louder as he continued to thrust inside her. She couldn’t be too sure but she was almost positive she was bleeding which just furthered to upset the girl as she cried still begging for him to stop. Even as her own pussy betrayed her as it started to drip with her juices.

He smiled feeling both her pussy juice and ass blond running down his legs as he brutally sodomized her no doubt as payback for the years of frustration she caused him. “‘Mmmmmm hen I’m dont youll never be able to control your asshole again. You better get used to diapers” he laughed and thrusted so hard he tore her bowels to pieces leaving her permanently incotinet as her ass now wasn’t leaking watery shit and blood while her pussy gushed her sinful pussy juices and her face streamed tears all down it her tits being painfully smoosh between her and the bed with the weight and force of his hand holding her down on the bed by pushing on the back of her head

Julia could feel her insides being torn as he thrust hard inside her causing the girl to scream louder as he shoved her head down pressing her face and breast into the bed. She tried to push back against hand even tried to pull with her hands. But it was like her body wouldn’t move. And so she tried one last ditch thing and tried to kick his out on his leg as hard as she could.

Van could sense she was going to try something stupid so when she swung her leg to kick his he reached down catching it in his hand and with one fluid motion he snapped the bone right at knee

Julia screamed out as she herd the snap and her head began to swim from the pain as she felt her leg fall useless to the ground. Still screaming she tried to beg him again to stop but she couldn’t get any words out as she started to pass out.

As she was about to pass out he reached in the pocket of his pants and pulled out a needle “oh no you don’t bitch oh are staying awake for this” he said jamming it into her thigh and emptying it into her bloodstream instantly waking up. “A little something I liked to use on mommy when she didn’t wanna have sex. Always seemed to make her more agreeable whether she wanted to or not” he laughed looking at her broken leg barely able to hold any weight making her put it all on the other leg

Julia barely felt the needle jabbing into her as she was still hurting from her leg. However she s till screamed because whatever it was had woken her and once again she could feel the unbearable pain caused by the break her other leg shaking as it supported all her weight. “Pl….Pl….Please it hurts I I cant stay like this Daddy please”

He smiled “oh don’t worry you’ll see what’s coming” he smirked and then her body began to become unusually horny as she tried to fight it

Back
Top Bottom