Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

Van was probably more shocked to see her expose her young large perky breasts for real than he had been surprised by what he saw in the video. He wasn’t stupid and knew from time to time she was teasing him or toying with him the way she used to behave. Now he was in control and she was standing before him wearing only a g-string that was so tiny her puffy bald pussy lips were hanging out the sides of the front material sucking the fabric in just like her asscheeks were doing to the tiny string in the back. Van couldn’t help but feel his cock growing huge inside his pants making them bulge till they look like they are going to explode. Her sad eyes told how defeated and vulnerable she felt and Van was enjoying this new found power. He wanted to test the limits of how far he could take it “that was a pretty hardcore video, so tell me...how much do you make off all this cam stuff?”

Standing there arms at her sides Julia waited for Van to speak. She could tell that that he liked what he saw. She would have made a joke about it but she knew that she was already on thin ice. Shiver slightly she could feel her nipples getting hard. He then asked her about how much she made and her head snapped up and she met his gaze. She had actually made quite a bit of money off the whole thing so far. Of course she had a big chunk of it in account that he mom and Van knew nothing about. She had only been putting some of it in the account they helped her se t up to put her babysitting money in. Her face went red and she looked down at the ground again as she mumbled “200 – 1000 per show depending on traffic” Biting her lip she kept her head down waiting for the reaction.

Van looked both surprised and impressed. “Wow that’s pretty good money” he said “too bad you aren’t gonna get to keep it” His eyes glistened. “As part of me keeping this quiet I want you to sign over the bank account this money is going into over to me. I will control and own the money youve made as well as any money you make going forward”. He looked at the phone pressing the play button to watch another clip of her in a cheerleading outfit where she was calling herself a dirty filthy whore in order to tease the men watching it into paying more “mmmmmm you seem to think very highly of yourself. Is this why you are always going to haileys to study?” He asked smirking as he stared at her large round tits with rock hard nipples. “Does she have a cam site too?” He said licking his lips at the thought as he kept looking at her photos and videos making sure to send copies to himself for future blackmail

Julia snapped her head up a furious look in her eyes. She wanted to say something but she bit her tongue. She knew if she talked back at this point he would send the evidence to her mom. And who know who else. So she huffily said Yes Van. In the back of her mind though she couldn’t but help feel a bit turned on bye this whole thing. As much as she hated that her secret was out she kind of liked how Van was treating her. Until he mentioned Hailey, while she did not have her own site she had on occasion done shows as sort of guest if Julia could not make a time she had set up. But while she may not care what happed to her Julia would not let her prick of step dad pull Hailey into this.

“No you can black mail me all you want ass hole but you leave her out of this. She does not own her own site she only lets me use her spare room she has nothing to do with this.”

Van laughed but was also unaware that Julia was sort of enjoying his behavior. She had always been so dominant that it was something new and sort of exciting to have someone else controlling things. “Oh come on Julia I think it would be fun to get you and Hailey in a video together. Imagine the amount of traffic and money Julia and Haileys first lesbian scene would take in” he said smiling “or maybe step daddy fucking his bitchy step daughter. I bet that would make us all rich” he winked at her as his pants bulged so much the zipper was actually starting to move down on its own from the pressure

Julia started to visibly shake. “Or you can do your own show you perv! Your rather endowed I am sure plenty of women would love to see it. I am sure mom wouldn’t care not like she’s given you any in forever now” Julia’s eyes went wide and her hand covered her mouth as she realized what she had just said.

Van looked at her coldly “you little fucking bitch!” He growled. “Just for that I’m sending all these pics and vids to your mom and you can explain it to her” he said and is about to press the button to send it

Julia shook her head furiously "Please dont I am sorry! I shouldnt have said that I swear I will do anything you wwant just dont seend it to mom plese Van" sobing and crying she moved up to him wraping her arms aroud him

"Please I swear anyhting I will do anything"

Her naked tits pressed against him and the bulge in his pants could feel her warm soft pussy barely contained in the tiny g-string through his pants. Her tears and sobs almost made him feel bad for her but seeing the results his actions are having, he wanted to see how far he could push her.
“Well as long as you’ll do anything I say” he smiled “but you say no once and the video is off to mommy” he said smiling “now first things first admit to me why you like teasing and humiliating me? What did I ever do to you?”

She pulled back and standing there her hands behind her aback and her head down. “At first it wasn’t on purpose. But then I saw how it made you frustrated.“ Pausing for a moment she shuffled her feet a bit. “Then I realized that when I was teasing you how horny you got and watching you struggle was fun to watch so I just kept doing it….. and because I knew if I pushed your buttons enough you would give me what I wanted. “

“So you think it’s fun to humiliate people then? Do you like to humiliate your viewers on your site too?” He said and slaps her face “answer me. You think it’s funny to do? How would you like it if that was you getting humiliated? Maybe I should show you what it’s like. Send a message to your followers saying you are going to be doing a first time ever live stream humiliation segment where you will do whatever your followers tell you to as long as it’s humilaiting. This will be your punishment to show you how much it hurts to treated like an object” his face was stone serious. “Now let’s go upstairs and you post the invite and rules to everyone while I pick out your outfit” he said shoving her roughly to the stairs

Juslia screeched as Van slapped her tears forming in her eyes. Then she started sobbing as he said what was going to happen. She briefly thought about trying to rush up there and lock him out of the room but she knew it would be useless so she climbed up to the stairs and to her room. Once she was in her room she stood off to side after logging in to her stuff to let Van send the message.

Van smiled as she stepped back from the computer in shock and awe as he sat down and typed out a message. “Hey there my losers and bitches. So one way I’ve always lived was thinking it’s fun to humiliate people even you my paying followers. Well today I plan to make it up to you with a totally free live stream where I will personally do anything I’m told to as long at it humiliated me. Show goes live in 10 minutes. XOXO” and then Van hit the send message icon and smirked at her. “Let’s see what they think of that”. He smiled and then her phone started to repeatedly flash and buzz and make noise over and overnight as people have read the message and are responding to her post. Laughing, Van told her to read him some of the nastiest responses she was getting as he dug through her closet and drawers looking for a perfect outfit for her

As Julia scrolled through the messeges the 18 year old sobbed these things they were saying they were horrid. She couldn’t believe people could be so mean and cruel. And then again she did not even get why they were suggesting these things. Trying to get her sobbing under control she stated reading. One says have her piss and cum in a cup and force her to drink it, another one says have her weare a diper and a shirt that says Daddies slut and then force her to use only that diper to relive herself, third one says have a man fuck her ass and then clean his dick of and cum and anything extra., a forth says have a man cumm in her face and hair and then have him pee on her to clean it off

After reading the last one and scrolling through more she dropped her phone and started crying. “Please Van please don’t make me do this. This is sick this stuff they want me to do I mean you wouldn’t really want me to do all this stuff would you?”

Van kept going through her closet and he pulls out her Halloween costume from last year when she dressed up as a cheerleader and he smiled. “Put this on and put your hair in pigtails” he laughed and then started to dig through her bras and panties looking for some she could wear under the uniform. “I actually wanna see you do all that stuff. This is gonna be your longest and most entertaining stream ever”. He said and he pulls out a lingerie set she had bought to use with her boyfriend but they broke up before she could “put this on under the cheerleader outfit” he smiled wickedly.

Taking a deep breath Julia managed to stop her sobbing and glaring at Van and set about getting dressed. Ever since her mom had married him she had always felt like there was something off about him and now she knew what. He was a sick and twisted freak. But she had no choice she would have to do this stuff. Putting her hair in pig tails after getting the clothes on Julia could not help but start to be queasy because she knew that whatever was to happen she knew it would not be fun.

Van smiled seeing her looking so innocent yet so naughty in her outfit. He couldn’t wait to watch her be humiliated and destroyed in front of what the webcam counter was clocking in around 1 million viewers and growing. “Nmmmm now act like a ditzy airhead cheerleader and welcome everyone to the show and tell them why you are here” he said really enjoying getting to express his inner dark thoughts. Unknown to Julia, some of the much more tame fantasies he had tried to get her mother into were the reason she wouldn’t touch him anymore. She had been appalled by the things he suggested just like Julia was. The difference was that Julia was going to have to do what her mother wouldn’t or risk those videos and photos being sent to all the people in her life that would not enjoy seeing them

Taking a deep breath Julia switched the web cam to live and smiled a big stupid smile as she started “Hey guys this Julia here and I have just the best treat for all you lovely people tuning in for this session “ She put her hand to her mouth as she giggled a bit

“As you know I sent out a messages asking for the most humiliating things you would like to seen done to me and that is why tis session is called Julias humiliation. So prepare yourselves I will be doing all sorts of nasty a humiliating things to myself for your enjoyment. And a lo if you have an more idea on what I should do then just hit me up at my number and we will try to fit it in so with that what do we have first”

Van smiled and from of camera said “the first request from your fans is that you let everyone watch you piss in your panties while you act like a newborn baby before taking them off and putting them in your mouth”. Van loved how naughty her fans had been in their responses and he watched his little cheerleader kneeling there in the floor being live streamed

Grinding her teeth and then smiling big she speaks “Well you herd it guys let’s get this show started “ She the moved the chair back a bit And hiking up her Skirt and Shifting herself so the camera had a full view of her pan ties she started to coo like a newborn even drooling on herself for added affect as she le t a war stream of piss go wetting her panties and even her chair. As she sat there peeing herself and making the baby sounds she kind of felt grateful for the request as she had to pee badly. When she was done she stood up and the slipped out of the now sopping wet panties and and looking a t them for a brief momen t she balled htem up and stuffed them in her mouth.

Van couldn’t believe she had actually done it and done it so well to the point if you closed your eyes it sounded like a real newborn baby. Her face looked disgusted as she stuffed the piss soaked panties in her mouth. The taste was just horrible to her and as much as she wanted to cry she had to act like she loved it for her followers.
Van speaks again from off camera “this viewer wants you to do a full length slutty cheerleading routine about what a little piece of shit bitch you are and how you deserve to be raped and killed”. Part of Júlia wondered if these were all real responses or if Van was making some of them up to humiliate her himself

Julia gritted her teeth as she herd the next request. She had no way to prove it but she was starting to think that theses request t where things Van wanted her to do. Smiling and spreading her legs she started to moved her arms like she was holding pom poms and throwing in kicks (which gave her viewers a nice view of her cunt as her panties were off) and started to cheer. “Hey my name is Julia I am a bitch that likes to tease. I spend my day flashing men to make them feel unease. Now that I have been found out I must be punished hard. I deserve nothing more than a forced rough fuck and my neck hanging by a rope”

Van smiled getting rock hard as that single act caused her viewers to double and she has tears in her eyes “the next viewer says to take your bra off and chole yourself with it like a noose” he said piggybacking off her cheer

Shooting her step dad a look a couple of tears slid down her cheek wiping them away she fixed her tormentor with a glare before she turned back to the camera “Well you all herd him chocking myself with my own bra this should be a good one folks and remember you all keep those request coming in remember total humiliation day today” She then remove the top of her outfit she removed her bra exposing her large titis. Fixing her bra to be a close to a noose as he could and put it around her neck moved her right hand up holding it as tight as she could.

With the bra wrapped around her throat and her huge tits totally exposed, she pulled on the other end of the bra and to her surprise the loose knot she tied pulled tight cinching around her neck as she began to struggle and kick from lack of air as her titd bounced wildly as she gasped for air “ooooh another viewer said to play with your pussy while you are choking” Van said smiling “ooooh and another said to shit on the floor while you are doing all this. Boy you are popular. Better get going filling these requests” he laughed not caring that she was literally choking herself to death basically

Back
Top Bottom