Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tease to Far (Madis & VanJungle)

Struggling for air Julia tough about losing her grip, but she knew van would probably find some way to punish her if she did. So keeping the bra tight around her throat shaking and kicking slightly as she did she listened to the next request. Unable to say anything she tried her best to smile and the reached between her legs and started to play with her thumb massaging her clit with her thumb as she plunged two fingers into her (and hopefully the viewers had not noticed yet) already moist cunt to finger herself. The next part though she was not sure of. She did have to shit but she really did not want to do it here. The pee on the floor was bad enough but her shit. That would be a night mare to clean. But not wanting her mom to find out she spread her legs and squatting slightly she did as she was told reliving her bowels right there on the floor.

Van loved how obidient she was being and wondered how far this would go. He saw she was close to passing out from the bra tied around her neck he smiled. “Oooh this is a naughty one that you will love Julia. This viewer said you can only take the bra off your neck if you eat all your shit off the floor while barking like a dog. Ooooh now that’s humiliating” he said with an evil smile as he saw her contemplating the options in her head.

Looking down at the pile of shit on the floor Julia though t about her option as spots started to fill her eyes. O n one hand she could force he r self to pass out then and there escaping the nightmare for a little bit. Though she would probably land face first in her own shit. Or she could do what was suggested and hope that would be the worse thing she would have to do. Opting for the latter she loosened the bra around her neck and the bending down she forced herself to scoop up a big glob of the shit and swallowed it before looking at the camera and barking for her audience. She then leaned down and started to do it again but found herself vomiting instead.

Van started to laugh as she at end the shit but he laughed even harder when he saw her vomit all over herself and the floor. “My oh my that was unexpected butnyour viewers seem to love seeing your big bouncy tits covered in vomit” he said as she tried to fight back tears and keep a smile for her viewers. “Oooooh this is a very interesting one. A viewer wants to know who I am and why im helping to humiliate you. Go ahead and tell them darling” he said from off camera. “Tell then the truth”

Julia sat up on her knees not even bothering to try and clean the vomit on her tits or the vomit dripping out her mouth, not the shit that had gotten on her lips, and placing her hands on her thighs she fought back tears as she spoke “You will have all noticed by now a man’s voice reading the comments being sent. That man is my step-father and as to why he helping to do this. I have teased him for years like the little slut that I am. He found earlier today about my cam show I had put together and this is his punishment for me being a bitch and a cock tease to him all these years” Still fighting back the tears she hung here head unable to look into the camera as she felt like a complete piece of trash at the moment.

Suddenly the message board of rhe chatroom blew up with comments and of course I had to read them aloud to humiliate you further. “Oooh let’s see what your fans think of your cuntfession” he said being clever to mix cunt and confession. He laughed “oh boy they are being hateful to you daughter” he said trying to sound creepy as he said daughter. “It shows how full of shit you are when we saw you drop that big stinking pile. It looked just like you” Van pauses to let the comment sink in before reading more “fucking sluts like you are the reason us decent and honest women don’t get taken seriously. I hope someone cuts your fucking tits off”. Van pauses again trying to pretend to be shocked “oh my that was very mean....tell her thank you and that if you get enough knife emojis you will cut something off on cam” he said really pushing to see how far she will go to make sure mommy never knows her secret

Julia could no longer hold back the tears. As soon as her step dad finished the first comment she started to sob. As he continued she couldn’t help but thinking that she wish she had never teased him. Or started her dam cam site. Then came the last comment and Vans next order. Turning her face towards her step dad and turned back to the camera and smiled “Well thank you Miss. Bitch for pointing that out now all you watching let’s see how many knife emoji’s we can get. Send enough and I will cut something off live on cam”

Van smiled as the screen started to light up with men and women sending knife emoji after knife emoji as you watched the hatred being shown by people you have never met and they are already commenting about what they wanna see you cut off. Some are mild such as cut off a toe and others are as vicious as her cutting off her whole tit. Van was shocked that Julia was still going along with it and for a moment he almost thought about ending the cam stream but as he watched the money racking up as people were buying into the showing mixed with his memories of all her torment he thinks about how much she deserved it. A bell goes off signifying that they have more than met their goal of getting 1 million knife emojis as the grand total when it stopped counting was 3.45 million and still going. Julia was going to have to cut something off in front of the world of perverts that were paying for her misery. “Well folks that didn’t take long. Now let’s see what’s the top three choices for what she should cut off. They are her clit, her nipple, or her tongue” he looked at her and smiled “I think it’s only fair we let Julia pick which one she is going to cut off for all of you nice people she has wronged

Julia watched as all the knife emoji’s filtered in. Too angry to cry now she could not believe that people could be so horrid. You would think that she had done something to piss off all the people watching. Well she was in this at this point and she was not going to back down. Reaching the goal did not take long and they had more the double it when they stopped counting. Julia then waited to hear the top three answers. When she heard them she shuddered slightly but thought it was interesting Van was letting her choose. She though t it over a moment and the putting on her smile she said “Ok folks you asked for it so because we reached are goal I will cut off my nipple “

Van isn’t surprised. She probably chose it because it’s easiest to hide. He smiled and took out his pocket knife handing it to her “mmmmm here you go daughter” he said creepily again “better not keep your public waiting. Make sure you tell them all much you love them and thank them for making you do this to yourself. Talk about how much you hate your nipples and your breasts”. Vans words and commands are growing more sadistic and scary by the minute and Julia wondered if her mom knew just how fucked up he was

Taking the knife Julia looked at the camera “Thank you all my wonderful viewers. “She paused to blow the camera a kiss “I love you all so much un like my nipple here and my tits there just annoying sacks but said I would cut it so let’s to it” Opening the knife she looked at it for a moment before putting it to her nipple. Taking a breath she started or tried to start cutting but she froze. She couldn’t do it she wanted to if anything to spite Van but she couldn’t. Dropping the knife she put her face in her hands and started sobbing.

Her message board erupts with angry viewers telling her they paid good money to see her do this. Van looked at her so broken and defeated and he turned off the stream. Her humiliation was over...for now at least and she still had both nipples though the one was bleeding from the knife. “Have you learned who is in charge now Julia?”

Her body shaking she looked over at him with her tear stained face nodding her head. “Ye….Yes Daddy you’re in charge I…I…I ‘m sorry” Tears sliding down her face she looked over at him glad that this part was over but she could tell from the way he had go then that this was just the beginning.

Van smiled hearing her call him daddy and tell him he was in charge. She was still kneeling covered in her own piss, shit, blood and vomit wearing just the cheerleader skirt at this point. There is a big long bruise across yet throat where she has hung herself with a bra and her nipple was bleeding slightly detached from her body as she stopped half way through. “You pleases all those people, but now you need to please me” he said slowly unzipping his pants “you are gonna do a private humiliation show for me live here in this room right now. Understand?” He said pulling out his massive 12 inch cock

Kneeling there covered in all the nasty crap she had done to herself Julia swallowed hard when Van said he wanted her to do a private humiliation show. “Yes Daddy wha….wha…What do you” She did not finish her statement because at that moment he pulled out his cock and Julia’s jaw drop. She had felt it a few time through his pants when he was stiff but she realized now he had never been completely stiff . Looking from his cock back to his face she continued

“What do you want me to do daddy”

He smiled. “Open your mouth and beg for me to piss in you and on you” he said stroking his massive cock

Julia started to crawl over to Van as soon as he finished making his request “Daddy I want you to pee on my please Daddy I want it all over me I want to taste it Please Daddy I want it so bad Please “ As she reached him she looked up at him with puppy dog eye and her tongue out like a begging dog asking for a treat.

Van vould hear in her voice and the way that she begged for his piss that his humilaitng her so far with the cam site had broken her mind and spirit. “Mmmmmmm hold your pussy open and tell me how you love being a piss slut”

Spreading her legs she used two finger to spread her pussy for him as she looked up “I love being a piss slut so much Daddy. I love the taste and smell. I love to have all over my body and soaking my hair. I love having shot in my mouth or forced down my throat. However you want to give it to me I love it because I am such a piss slut” Then she smiled as she opened her mouth wide begging like a dog again.

Van pointed his anaconda like cock at Julia’s dirty filthy tits and started to piss all over them letting the piss mix with everything else covering her body as it runs down into her pussy she is holding open. Then Van moved his cock so it’s pissing in her hair like it was shampoo and Julia even rubbed it in like it was. The piss was running down from her hair and head all over her face and dripping down on her tits “mmmmmmmmmm good little piss slut all covered in piss” he said as he finished pissing and laughs. “Mmmmmmm oh have no idea how much I’m enjoying this” He say teasing her “I want you to remember forever who you belong to” he said grabbing ahold her half cut nipple and he slowly and painfully pulled it completely off her body “mmmmmmmm look at that” he said as he held he severed nipple that was still rock hard in front of her face

Playing along to appease her sadistic step father Julia started to moan and groan as Van started to give her the golden shower. Rubbing her free hand on her tits and down her body she shove two finger into her pussy briefly to get some of the piss inside her. She even started to rub it in her hair as he pissed it licking her lips to and smiling seductively to make him thank she was enjoying it.

As he finished the piss covered girl looked up at him as teased her. She nodded her head “Yes daddy I will…” before she could finish the sentence she watched as he grabbed a hold of her partially cut nipple and pulled it off in a painful manner. Julia’s eyes went wide as she let out a loud scream tears starting down her face again as he held it in front of her face as she clutched at her throbbing tit and doubled over from the pain.

Her tit i bleeding where the nipple and areola used to be as he holds it up “mmmmm kiss and suck your nipple” he said laughing as he held it to her trembling sobbing mouth. No guy is ever going to want a girl with only one nipple

Sobbing and clutching her right tit blood all over hands Julia looked up as he held the nipple to her mouth. For a moment she thought about telling him off again and he could see it in her eyes. But it was brief and Julia just puckered her lips and kissed the nipple before wrapping her lips around it and sucking on it.

Van got rock hard at the gory sight as she made out with her own nipple. He smiled down at her “mmmmmm you like your nipple in your mouth don’t you? Mmmmmm tell daddy how good your nipple tastes as you eat it” he laughed and slapped her face making her nose bleed and her lip get fat. “Mmmmmmmmm come on you filthy little cuntmuffin eat that fucking nipple or I’ll make you sorry”

The broken girl screamed as he step-dad slapped her. And she quickly to the nipple in her mouth and started to chew. “Its so chewy and still a bit warm” She chewed some more a look of disgust on her face but she did not want to know what he would do if she spit it out

“I like it daddy it it’s tasty and IM glad that you made sure I ate it” She the swallowed it then opend up her mouth and stuck out her tongue so he could see she had done so.

“See I swallowed it for you daddy”

Back
Top Bottom