Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

His axe never connected, but he wasn’t attacked again, allowing him to get safely to the ship before they took off again.

Nana was the first one helping him out of his Graze, making sure he didn’t fall when he was climbing down and start floating away. “You should go see Kojurou..” She said, using a rag to wipe the blood from his nose.

“Oh please, Kojurou is a plenty pretty nurse.” She said as she helped him out of his Graze and down the hall toward the infirmary.

Megohime sat in Shax’s cockpit, remaining hooked up so she didn’t have to use her oxygen tank. She still worried about Matsunaga coming after them, surely he wasn’t finished yet.

Megohime peered out over the edge down at Masamune. “It’s almost easier to stay in here, can’t exactly run very fast, even with my oxygen tank hooked up.”

“Oh, I’m already drifting off; cramped cockpit and a stiff seat? Irresistible.” She laughed, letting her arms dangle over the edge as she looked down at him from Shax’s open cockpit.

“Yeah? And look at you, boss, you’re just standing around when you could be sitting up here taking care of a poor sick girl.” She teased.

Megohime grinned at him, sitting back in the pilot seat, putting her hands behind her head. “Terribly sick~ I’m just good at hiding it~”

“Not for nothing, you’re here to make sure that my health is in order.” She said, a playful smirk on her face, eyes glinting with enjoyment as she teased him.

Megohime’s face flushed, and her expression softened. “A fever..? And what should I do for that..?”

"Well, Kojurou would tell you to get in the pod. But you seem fine enough so long as you're hooked in here. Maybe me climbing up here has helped you after all, in some weird way~" He told her.

Megohime’s cheeks were so red she could feel the heat from them. Her heart beat hard in her chest, and she was glad that she was alone in the hangar with Masamune. “Maybe it would help... If you stayed..” She mumbled.

It felt hard to breathe, even hooked up to Shax still, but it wasn’t from her physical condition. More and more often when she saw Masamune, she got the same feeling of breathlessness.

Back
Top Bottom