Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Megohime shifted her weight in embarrassment, glancing up at Masamune. “I..-” Every time she looks at him, looked upon his face, her mind went blank, and she wanted nothing more than to kiss him. “You were the one who said I had a fever..” She grumbled.

“I-I wanted to...” Her heart was pounding in her chest, cheeks burning with embarrassment. “Kiss you again..” She whispered softly.

Megohime gave his hand a small squeeze. “I just did..” She mumbled out, rubbing her thumb against his hand.

Megohime kissed back, making a soft noise against his lips, reaching up her other hand to caress his face gently.

Megohime broke the kiss to carefully crawl out of the cockpit and out onto the catwalk beside Shax Masamune was on. Once she was out of Shax and closer to Masamune, she kissed him again.

Megohime nodded, kissing him gently. “I think I should be ok if I don’t push myself too much..”

Megohime laughed softly. “Then try not to make me lose consciousness.” She said softly, kissing him again and moving closer.

Megohime liked the feeling of Masamune holding her tightly against him, making a soft noise against his lips.

Megohime looked up at him, cheeks flushed. “Like where..? The dorms won’t be empty..”

Megohime’s face flushed, and she looked away. “You always hung around with us in the dorms... I guess I just assumed..” She looked back up at him and nodded. “Can we..?”

The two of them slipped easily out of the hangar, sneaking down the halls toward Masamune’s private bedroom.

His heart was pounding hard in his ears, he couldn't believe it. Was he really going to go all the way? He had only over seen videos, would he do alright?

Megohime’s heart was pounding in her chest, and once the two were inside his room, she looked to Masamune, who looked equally as nervous as she did. “If you don’t want to we don’t have to!” She said. “I’ve never done it before so I don’t... have any experience..” Saying it sounded dirty.

Back
Top Bottom