Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Jikkah

Cluster
Alarms blared in Megohime’s ears, the screens around her flashing with multiple warning messages as the temperature in the cockpit quickly increased. She ground her teeth and pulled back hard on the controls, but it was no use, she was dead in the water. She tried for her thrusters again, but nothing happened, another warning message appeared on the screen.
“Fuck! Fuck!”
It was hot, her machine shaking so hard it hurt, the planet beneath her rushing up at her fast, then nothing.
Megohime woke, her whole body sore and covered in sweat, but she was alive. Her machine was powered down, silence ringing in her ears; pulling off her helmet, she tossed it aside and tried to right herself- she must’ve landed on the back of the machine. Groping in the dark, she felt for her supplies, only to find her water containers had broken open, leaving only her food left.

She could feel her suit shaking, like it was being moved, before she heard the cockpit being jimmied open. When she was greeted with harsh light, she made out two silhouettes despite her poor eye adjustment.
"Whoa...there's someone in here, Ryuu-niisan."
"Didn't think anyone would survive landing from orbit."

They had found her already? How? She had covered all of her tracks, made sure she would at least have time to get a little further away. Her rage started to boil over; they would bring her straight back home, back to Gyobu- no, she wouldn’t let them. Disconnecting from the suit, she launched herself out of the cockpit, sucker-punching the first thing her fist would connect with. They’d have to take back her corpse, she wasn’t going to go alive.

"Fuck!"
"Hey!" The other grabbed her and tried to hold her down, hands bigger than her shoulders were wide, "Settle down, will ye?!"

Megohime tried to spin and break free from whoever was holding her still, but it was like trying to fight a wall. “Unhand me! I’m not going back!” She snarled, reaching for the gun on her hip. She still couldn’t see, the brightness making her eyes water, skin stinging beneath her pilot suit, covered in blisters and burns from improper re-entry.

Last edited:
"Gun!" Suddenly some of the weight pinning her down was lifted before she was hit hard over the head. Her vision faded and she blacked out. When she came to, she was tied down, but her burns were treated rather nicely. The room she was in was simple but still looked like a cell. Maybe a ship cabin?

The light was much more bearable this time, but she couldn’t recognize anything, nothing looked familiar at all. Her skin stung still, but less so than before, smelling the strong smell of ointment, arms and legs wrapped up. She was no longer in her pilot suit, but just the spandex shorts and bra she wore beneath them, even her shoes were gone. Laying her head back down, she scowled, this wasn’t right, this wasn’t anything that indicated Gjallarhorn, so where was she? No one was in the room with her, and she didn’t feel like she was back in space, so did that mean she was still on Mars?

The door opened ans the two men from before stepped in, she could get a better look of them now. They didn't look like Gjallarhorn. One was tall, muscular, with wild white hair and an eyepatch over his left eye. The other was comparatively shorter, with messy brown hair and an eyepatch over his right eye. How odd.
"Now that we got you settled," the shorter one said, "we can maybe figure out where you came from."
"And how you got that gundam."

Megohime looked over the two, they couldn’t be more opposite yet it was clear they were both apart of the same faction, whatever it was; pirates? Mercenaries? They looked about the type, rough and with little funding.
The big one was clearly the one who had grabbed her, a true mountain of a man with oddly colored hair; the other looked a bit more average, someone she expected to see in the slums or on the street- then she noticed it. The smaller mans nose was red, and she could still see some blood smears, it made her smirk.

"Pretty proud of that blind swing you made, huh?" The smaller one scowled, "Go on, bask in your victory."
"Ryuu-niisan, settle some. She was scared."

“I think you look handsome that way.” She spoke up, meeting Masamune’s gaze. “It suits you.” They had to be pirates of some sort, at the very least they weren’t Gjallarhorn, but if they found out she was, would they sell her back? She couldn’t let them find out.

"Where did you get that gundam?" She could only assume his name was Ryuu from what the other called him, maybe he was the leader?

Megohime scowled softly, thinking about how she would answer him. “It’s mine, what’s it matter where I got it?” She said, a hint of indifference in her tone.

"One don't just trip over a gundam, lass." The mountain man said.
"Specially since almost all of them were destroyed." Ryuu stated.

“You don’t have to take my word for it, no skin off my back.” She said with a slight shrug, not bothering to struggle or try to wiggle free from her restraints, she was tied down and not going anywhere. The pirates probably were going to try and use Shax, that or sell him off for money.

“Oh, you’re just catching onto that?” She almost sneered, sarcasm heavy in her voice. “Why don’t you just try it out, you can pilot can’t you? Maybe then you’ll find out.”

“Who knows.” She said, turning her head away from the two, clearly done with the conversation. If she wasn’t going to tell them, what else could they do?

Megohime glanced at them, watching them head for the door- was she supposed to call out to them and beg to let her go? For now at least she was away from Gjallarhorn and away from Yoshitsugu.

“Ah, Aniki, Ryuu-oniisan!” One of the younger men came jogging down the hall, catching them as they left the room Megohime was in. “Nana’s here, she’s with the Gundam now, we told her to wait until you got there, but I think she was a bit excited.”

Nana was indeed already poking around the Gundam, much to the dismay of the other crew members, who she brushed off easily. She had her tablet screen already hooked up to the machine, looking like a kid in a candy shop.

Nana looked up from her screen, her face lighting up at the sight of Motochika, setting aside her device and climbing down from her spot beside the battered Gundam. She rushed to meet Motochika, wrapping her arms around him and squeezing him tight. “Sorry I’m late, I had to make a delivery today, but I came as soon as I heard what you found!” He could tell she was going to have a field day.

Back
Top Bottom