Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

She smiled brightly, grinning ear to ear. “It’s good to be back.” She looked up at him. “Where’d you get it though? The Gundam?”

Nana blinked, tilting her head a bit. “A girl? Is she still alive?” How curious, what was someone doing in a Gundam suit so far from anything?

Nana gave a small chortle, covering her slight smile. “I’m surprised she’s still alive after that!” Shaking her head, she looked back to the Gundam. “It’s impressive, first time I’ve ever seeing one up close- what does Ryuu-niisan plan on doing with it?”

“Where is he? Still with the pilot?” Nana asked, turning partially to look back at the Gundam. “I want to get my hands on it.” She said, a slight grin on her face.

“Ah, sorry dancho.” Nana looked to Masamune, rubbing the back of her head with a sheepish grin. “I didn’t mean to steal him away.”

"It's alright. Good to see you're in one piece." He said.
"Are we keeping the gundam, Ryuu-niisan?" Motochika asked. Masamune looked at the gundam, an odd, purple colored mess of machinery, and made a noise.
"Yeah...maybe the pilot, too.."

Nana gave a small grin at Masamune’s response, then a look of shock when Masamune said they’d keep both Gundam and pilot. “They said they’d pilot for us then?” It was surprising, especially since she was told they had attacked Masamune when they had first found her.

Nana turned her head to look at the Gundam. “Well, I can probably help run some diagnostics, maybe see what needs fixing and replacing, if at all.”

“Aw, now your just trying to sweet-talk me.” She teased, then took his invite, moving back toward the machine and to her tablet to start her diagnostics. “I’ll see what I can do, might be a bit though, I’ve never seen one of these up close, let alone had the chance to get my hands on one!”

"God, ain't she just the cutest thing?" Motochika beamed. Masamune smirked and pat Motochika's back before walking off.
"I'm gonna find Kojurou, let me know how it goes."
"Hai, Ryuu-niisan!"

Nana tapped on the screen, waking the tablet and starting her work by loading a few programs; she’d have to run a start-up, check all systems, and if she was lucky, she’d be able to try and find out where exactly the Gundam had come from.

Motochika liked to hover, not super close obviously, but he lobed watching her work. He loved seeing how passionate she was. It made him fall in love all over again.

She never seemed to notice him watching her, or at least if she did she was too busy with work to acknowledge him. Soon however, it was clear something was frustrating her, Nana starting to scratch her head, frowning and grumbling to herself, finally letting out a groan of frustration before looking up. Her eyes fell on Motochika, finally realizing he was there. “It won’t power on, even for a demo run.” She set the tablet down and scratched her head. “It says everything is in working order, only some minor damage to some of the main thrusters, but when I try to fire it up- nothing!”

“Maybe.” She sighed, still looking troubled. “I doubt dancho will let her back into it though..” She let out a heavy breath. “I’ll need to do more digging, maybe it’s rigged.. like a kill switch or something.”

She smiled at him, still looking a little troubled, but mostly relieved. “Flatterer.” She teased, picking up the tablet again.

Megohime didn’t know how long had passed since she had first woken up, didn’t know exactly where on Mars she was, or how she was going to get out with Shax. She needed to refuel, and by the looks of things, she wasn’t going to get any of that without fighting for it. What route? What route did she need to take to get out?

The door opened and Masamune stepped in, shutting the door behind him and moving toward her, "So how long had you been running from Gjallarhorn?"

Back
Top Bottom