Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

There was some discomfort at how rough Masamune was moving, but she bit back small winces, kissing his neck and holding him tightly.

Was this how sex was supposed to feel? Uncomfortable? Sometimes it felt good, and others it hurt, but Megohime didn’t say anything, holding him tightly, kissing the side of his face and forehead. “I love you.” She whispered.

Megohime held onto his shoulders tightly, nails digging into his skin as she let out small noises, closing her eyes to enjoy herself.

He didn't realize how close he was before he suddenly came. He stopped, panic crawling up his spine. "Sh-Shit, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." He stopped, embarrassed.

Megohime hadn’t even realized what had happened until Masamune had finished inside her and was pulling out. “I-It should be fine, right..?” She wasn’t on her period or anything like that, so she’d be safe, right?

“I-It was only once..” She said with a nod, glancing to Masamune, then reaching out to cup his cheeks. “I meant it when I said it.. I love you..”

Yukimura had been on edge since returning to Gjallarhorn, something seemed off. Anytime he tried to look into information on Akihime, there was either nothing to find, or he was turned away.

Why was so much of Akihime covered up? Why were there barely any files on her or even her academic files?

"Sanada!" Mitsunari's voice echoed. Oh no. His luck had run out. Mitsunari was making his way towards him, his body personifying his rage.

Yukimura stiffened when he heard the yelling, but turned to the superior officer and saluted to him regardless. “Yes, Ishida-dono?”

Mitsunari grabbed him by the throat and threw him into the wall, "You let a criminal go free and dared to show your face around here after such monumental failure. I will make you regret this."

Yukimura grunted in surprise as he stumbled back and hit the wall, eyes wide. “I had no knowledge she had committed crimes until I returned!” He defended.

No one really did enjoy speaking of Akihime, in fear of angering Mitsunari mainly. It wasn't Yukimura's fault. But it didn't dissuade Mitsunari at all. He was still angry, if not angrier.
"You knew she had left our care and didn't think to bring her back? Are you that inept?!"

“I did try!” Yukimura argued, straightening himself up again. “But what was I supposed to do, take her back against her will?”

"If that was your only option, you should have taken it." He snarled, "Now you'll be punished!" His fist pulled back and slammed hard into Yukimura's face, nearly breaking his nose.

Back
Top Bottom