Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Megohime’s face was red as he exposed himself to her, glancing up at Masamune. “Like what..?” It was embarrassing to ask, but she wanted to do more with him, to be intimate more with him.

she nodded, wrapping her hand around his cock gently, stroking it like he told her too. “Like this..?” She asked, looking up at him to make sure she was doing it correctly.

Megohime nodded, continuing to stroke him as she leaned in to kiss him, making a soft noise against his lips.

Megohime hadn’t thought such things felt so good for men, a simple action of stroking, but if Masamune enjoyed it, she’d continue.

The noises Masamune made only excited Megohime, feeling herself throbbing with need. “Masamune...” She whimpered softly in his ear, squirming again.

Oh, right. She needed attention too. He reached between her legs and tried to copy what he had seen in the vids. He didn't really know what he was doing, but he tried.

“Here..” Megohime took his hand and pressed his fingers against her clit. “Rub right here..” She said softly.

Megohime nodded, biting her lip. “Faster..” She whispered out in a breathy whisper, still stroking the shaft of Masamune’s cock.

She held herself close to Masamune, clutching to him with one hand as small moans and gasps escaped her. From how she was reacting, it was clear she was enjoying his touches. “I-I need you..” She said against his neck, breath coming out in huffs against his skin. “I-Inside me..”

Megohime nodded, giving a few gentle kisses to the side of his neck. “I want you..” She said softly.

He nodded and moved to press the tip at her entrance. He should go slow, right? This was the first time so he didn't really know. He started to push into her, kinda hurriedly like he had seen in the vids he watched.

She didn’t know what to expect really, sex never have been a big subject with those who did talk to her, only hearing it was supposed to feel amazing. Hun pushing into her was uncomfortable, but not too painful, wrapping her arms around his neck to hold herself close to him.

Megohime nodded. “I’m ok..” She said and kissed him softly. “You’re doing fine..” Would she know any different if he wasn’t?

Megohime dug her nails into his shoulders, holding onto his tightly as he thrust into her roughly. Sex was supposed to be rough, right? She didn’t complain, only held his shoulders tightly, shifting so her legs were hooked over his thighs.

This felt way better than what he ever imagined it would feel like. He was on cloud nine. She was feeling the same thing, right? She had to have been.

Megohime seemed to be enjoying herself by the sounds she was making, face flushed red and sweat starting to form on her forehead.

Back
Top Bottom