Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

Megohime took his hand gently, lacing her fingers between his. “We can go slow.. I don’t mind..”

Megohime kissed back, closing her eyes and taking a small step closer to press herself against him.

She responded to his kiss by deepening it slightly more, reaching to touch his neck, holding him in the kiss by cupping his jaw.

Megohime felt a jolt in the pit of her stomach, the feeling of his hands grabbing at her exciting her. She held onto his shoulders carefully moving back onto the bed, leading him with her.

Megohime lay back on the bed for him, looking back up at him, completely vulnerable to him. “I-I want you to touch me more..” She said softly.

Megohime reached up, pulling him down into a kiss, her need aching from their earlier kissing.

He felt Megohime draw in a breath as his fingers ghosted against the bottom curve of her breast, skin soft and warm.

Her cheeks flushed and she covered her bare breasts out of embarrassment, the cold air forming goosebumps along her flesh.

“It’s cold..” She said softly, but it was only a half-truth. She hadn’t had anyone other than doctors and medics see her naked, it was embarrassing.

Megohime’s face flushed and she looked away out of embarrassment, but things quickly got back onto track. She helped Masamune with his own shirt, pulling it off over his head and working on the buckle of his belt.

With Masamune on top of her, Megohime could feel his erection through his underwear, pressed against her thigh. She reached down between them, pressing her hand against him through his underwear, rubbing him slowly. “L-Like this..?” She asked him against his lips, having touched herself before, but never another, let alone a man.

Megohime nodded, resting her forehead against his shoulder as she continued to rub his member through his underwear. Hearing his breathing become ragged excited her, making her shift a bit to run against herself.

"You can...do a lot more.." He said gently, "let me just get these off.." He reached to pull off his underwear, his hips shifting as he worked with one hand.

Back
Top Bottom