Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rage of Dust (1x1 w/ DarkMudkip)

The name itself made her stomach twist up into knots, eyes widening before a scowl twisted her face. “Piece of shit!” She sat up the best she could, how did he figure it out? Did they broadcast her picture for arrest?

“What other reason do you have then? Planning to save me from them?” Shit, shit, shit. She felt the walls closing in on her, was she really going to lose this soon? Surely even if he said he wasn’t going to turn her over, he was lying.

This caught her off guard, Masamune could see it on her face; her eyes searching his face for anything that would show he was lying. “And why would you do that?” She asked, narrowing her eyes.

“So in return for me, what, piloting for you, you won’t turn me over?” She asked, still giving him a skeptical look. “And what if I refuse?”

He stood silent for a moment before moving closer and placing her gun on the table in front of her, "There's only one way out of this."

Megohime looked at the gun, staring in silence for a moment before looking back up at Masamune. “A little hard to do that when your hands are tied down.”

The second Megohime was cut loose, she reached for the gun, picking it up and turning off the safety. It wasn’t herself she turned the gun on though, before Masamune could react, she pointed it at him, and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened however, the gun didn’t fire, and Megohime made a small disappointed noise, a smirk crossing her face as she lowered it. “Thought I’d at least try.”

"You got balls, I'll give you that." He stated before he grabbed the gun and yanked her forward, punching her as hard as he possibly could.

Megohime felt blood immediately gush from her nose, seeing stars and letting out a grunt. “Fuck!” She let go of the gun to hold her nose, blood dripping through her fingers; she let out a laugh though. “I deserved that.” She said with a grin. “Alright, not like I have much else of a choice, but I don’t much like the idea of being a prisoner.”

“I want clothes.” She said, trying to stop the bleeding. “And food,” she said. “I’m fucking starving.”

“Oh, forgive me, where are my manners?” Megohime felt irritation creeping up her neck. “May I please have clothes so I don’t have to walk around half-naked around all of your big strong men, kind sir?” Well it was something, even if it was dripping with sarcasm.

“And some table scraps, if the master allows them!” She called after him, already working on removing the rest of the restraints.

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” Megohime muttered, tossing off the restraints and sitting up, wiping her nose with the back of her hand as it still dropped steadily.

Masamune came back a bit later and handed her some clothes, "Here, these might fit. Food'll be ready soon, Kojurou is starting it now."

Megohime took the clothes, muttering a soft thank you as she stood and pulled on the shirt and pants, lacing up her boots. “So why do you want me around? What are you guys, pirates, a gang, mercenaries?” She asked, looking over to Masamune.

Megohime hesitated, looking at Masamune a moment longer before turning her head away. “So what do you need me for?” She repeated, tone a bit softer this time.

Back
Top Bottom