Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

She looked at it from far away at first watching him pull it out and open in. It was ground into a course powder And sealed in a small bag. She moved a bit closer wondering what she would do with a plant. "is it a food? Or something else? " She stopped and stood next to him a curious look on her face.

"Well it's a plant." He said. "It has a special effect on felines and so I figured you'd might enjoy it when playing." He said. "Of course I really don't know if it will do anything for you." He said as he opened the bag so she could at least get the smell of it.

She took a little bit reaching in with her hand so she could smell it. It smelled nice making her feel warm and happy. She placed about the size of a coins worth on her hand before licking it. It tasted good she thought continuing to lick her hand clean. Her face started to turn rosy in color and she could feel that wonderful feel she got the night before when he had touched her all over. she started to fidget where she stood unable to keep still. It had only been about five or so minutes since she had eaten the plant but already she was losing her control on her body. "I am not sure what it is for but I don't hate it. It makes me feel like you have touched me all over. ... Mmmmm..." She started to nuzzle into his arms wanting to feel him next to her.

Alex looked at her as she seemed to have the reaction that was described. But this wasn't exactly just a simple cat. "Well I'm glad you like it." He said as he felt her nuzzling against him as he set the bag down so it wouldn't get knocked down or spilled out on the ground and become a waste. "You feel that way huh?" Alex asked as he rubbed her back gently.

She wiggled closer and started to undress him. "I really hate clothes and yours are in the way!" She frowned before simply cutting him out of them. She didn't shred them or anything just cut the week points with her claws so she could get him naked faster. Once that was done and all he had left was his shirt, pants and shoes she took his hands from him so she could make him touch her front and sides, Purring as she did so. "You should touch me more please."

He chuckled at her saying she hated clothes and he realized that the catnip made her rather horny. So as she started to undress him she was cutting stuff. "Hey now don't go cutting my clothes." He said to her as he didn't really wanna have to repurchase anything for himself as that would get expensive. Though it seemed to have failed as he was left in his shirt and pants and his hands were on her body as he started to touch her. One hand moved up her side and around her back while the other hand moved up to her chest.

"I can fix them don't worry. I just want to feel you against me." She purred climbing into his shirt. She pressed her body to his as her hands found there way into his pants.

"You can huh?" Alex asked as he felt her climb into his shirt pressing against him as his hands explored her own body touching her all over just like she had requested of him. Of course he felt her own hands down at his pants and he figured what would be happening.

"yup I can do all sorts of things. ... Why do you still have clothes on?" She started tugging unhappily on his pants and shirt. "Take these off so I can feel you next to me." It was said in a demand but it sounded soft .

"Well you will have to show me sometime." He said. Before she was demanding for his clothes to be off. She was quite a demanding kitty. "Alright." He said and with her still pressed against him he started to removed his shirt before his pants soon followed. When he was now naked he wrapped his arms around her waist. "There you go no clothes." He said.

She made a squealing happy noise as she rubbed her hands and face and tail, basically her whole body all over him. She licked and nipped at his neck leaving kiss marks where she had been. Smooth fingers wrapped around his shaft and stated to stroke him from tip to base. "Do you prefer if i pet you this way or this way?" She changed directions caressing him from base to tip before going back the other method.

Alex grinned at her as she kissed and nipped him rubbing all over him as he enjoyed feeling her being all over him then her hand reached his cock and she was asking which way he enjoyed being petted and he smirked. "I like both ways." He said as his hand moved down and took a handful of her ass.

She smiled and pulled him closer rubbing his length along her flat stomach. "Hmmm any way you prefer more then the other?"

"Well if it's you doing it I can't say." Alex said. "Either way you do it will be done with your hand." He said as she rubbed his length along her flat stomach. His hands made play with her ass cheeks as one moved to the base of her tail.

"Just my hand?" She purred lowering her kisses to his chest and starting to bend down so she could reach other parts of him. She wanted nothing more than to jump on him and roll on the ground touching him all over so she could rub her smell on him.

"Oh much more then just your hand." He said as he rubbed her ass still. He was enjoying her kisses and touches. He was waiting for her to just jump on him cause he knew what was going to happen when she did as his cock was rock hard and leaking precum. He was ready for her alright.

Her body was hot and she couldn't resist him any longer. She wanted him, wanted to wrap her arms and legs around his whole being. So that's what she did. In seconds she jumped up into his arms wrapping her body around his waist. "I want you please." She purred in his ear and licked it.

She was lucky he was able to catch and hold onto her with how she jumped into his arms. "Wasn't expecting that suddenly." He said with a grin has he got a good trip on her as the head of his cock rubbed between her ass cheeks for now.

She ran her hands down his back raking her nails lightly against his skin. "Pllleeeasse touch me moooore." She nipped his ear slightly before kissing down his neck and wiggling her hips sweetly.

He grinned and he started to adjust her position. Of course he lifted her light frame and with the little extra room he let her start to slide down his cock as he moaned with more of she took.

She moaned tilting her head back and sliding down onto him. Slowly he filled her, her inner muscles tightening around him. Once he was all the way in she kissed him passionately before moving up and down on him so she could slide his cock in and out of her. " Yes please"

"Such a naughty kitty." Alex said as she thrust here or up and down on him. And he helped her increase her speed as he started to move over towards a tree to better support her without paying her down.

She moaned louder clinging to him as he thrusted into her. She was melting in his arms. She wanted more with each thrust it was almost painful how much she wanted him. the catnip must have done something to her senses because everything smelled and felt so good. She was soaking wet and he could easily slide in and out of her. She nipped his neck her ears tilting backwards.

Alex moaned right along with her as he felt just how wet she actually was and how easy it made it for him to slide in and out of her as he increased his pace. It was rather pleasurable and it had to be the catnip making everything this way because it was easy to tell how much she wanted it.

She begged him at that point "More ... harder please Alex please!" She pushed down into him grinding herself on him so she could feel his tip piercing through her cervix slightly. She was doing everything she could in this position to get his attention. She held on tugging on his hair lightly but enough to get him to moan and tilt his head back so she could kiss and lick him in her hunger.

Back
Top Bottom