Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

Alex had spent a good few hours before he headed out of the town and towards a new camping sight, this one was a bit further away and harder to reach if you weren't skilled. When he got out there he started to set everything up and he had found a few things.

One of them was premium cream as he figured her being a cat she would enjoy it. Also there was a nice necklace that was cat like and one last thing was some catnip. He really didn't know what you would really get someone who you barely knew. With a smile he set everything up. "Neith." He said.

She heard his voice but forgot to drop the creature in her mouth out of excitement and so she jumped through the planes with a Fairy in her mouth. "Yes ?" She looked for him finding him and sitting excitedly next to him. "Let me go you - you -- Big meanie cat!" In her mouth was a small fay wearing a dress made of petals kicking her feet in the air and pushing at Neith's mouth trying to get away.

Alex smiled when she came and sat next to him. He was about to pet her when he heard the noise and it sounded like someone speaking. "Neith what do you have in your mouth?" Alex asked looking at her waiting to see if she would behave and open her mouth to let whatever she had trapped in there.

She looked up at him in a comical way and said "A fairy." Afterwards she tilted her head making the tiny girl scream "Ahhhhh!" Then she asked "Why?"

"Why is there a fairy in your mouth and spit it out." Alex said. "I am pretty sure the fairy doesn't want to be in there from all the screams." He said holding out his hand. "Now let the poor thing go." He asked again.

She opened her mouth after rolling her eyes. the fairy came sliding out in a big wet ball of saliva into his hand. She was breathing but dizzy and stayed laying in his hand twitching. "There happy now you took away my new toy." Neirth turned her head to look at the ground pouting and laying down.

"Yes, I am happy you listened." Alex said as he did his best to dry the fairy from her saliva. "Besides I figured you'd want to get your presents and a fairy doesn't seem like a you that should be in your mouth." He added.

"I would ask what you would do with a fairy but my guess is let it go, which is just no fun. Fairy's are meant to be chased not let go. How did you survive this long?" She shook her head at what she thought was stupidity. But then she heard the word present and she sat up her eyes full of joy. She did a little paw paw and kneaded the ground in front of her from excitement. "Wait there is more than one?"

"Chased maybe but not put in ones mouth." He said as he still held the fairy. "And yes I'm going to let her go." He said before he saw her reaction to his words about presents. He was gentle on setting the fairy down as he picked up the bag that had her presents. He pulled out the cream first. "Your first present is premium cream." He said with a smile.

She wasn't sure what that was but it smelled yummy. " Is it a food?" She got closer completely ignoring the fairy who was now sitting up and breathing. She nudged the jar with her nose a loud purring coming from her.

"Yes, it's more of a drink then anything." Alex said. " I can pour some out into a bowl if you like." Alex added as he took the lid off the cream so she could really smell it and possibly get a taste of it.

She licked the lid curiously. Her eyes lit up and she changed forms so she could hug him. You could tell how much she liked it by her tail which was doing a crazy swishy happy dance of it's own. "It reminds me of how you taste. I like it very much. Yes please can I have some?"

Alex looked at her with a chuckle. "Yes you can, would you like to see the other presents or wait?" Alex asked as he found a bowl and poured some of the cream into it as he held it out for her to enjoy.

She sat down taking the bowl from him before she sipped at the cream. Her tail made swishing noises next to her as she savoured the sweet liquid in the bowl. "I really like this." She said a bit of the cream on her nose and face.

Alex smiled as she enjoyed her cream and that was your as he put the car back in the bottle to keep it fresh. He still had a necklace and catnip to give her. Though that last one he wasn't sure if she was going to like the effects he was told would happen.

Once she had finished what was in the bowl she looked over at Alex. She smiled not noticing the mess on her face. The cream left some on her nose and sides of her mouth, which she was licking at. "Thanks for the treat. can i play with the fairy now?" She waited for his reply but the fairy didn't. she panicked and flew off into the forest to hide.

Alex chuckled at the mess on her face. "No you can't play with the fairy." Alex said as the fairy flee off to hide. "Poor thing." He said before he turned his attention back to her. "I have two more presents for you but chasing that fairy will not get you anything else from me." He said.

Feeling the wetness on her nose she wiped at it with her arm before walking over to him. She warped her arms around his neck and wiggled up closer to him. "I didn't chase it even though I really wanted to so now you can give me the other thing's please."

Alex smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and got rather close. "Yes you didn't chase her, now the next present I got you was a lovely necklace." He said. "But you are gonna have to let me go so I can get it out for you." He added.

She wiggled a bit more but let go of him in favor of him getting her present. She waited with her eyes closed and her hands out. "It is a surprise so I will keep my eyes shut till you say I can open them."

He smiled at her and got the cat like necklace out we he laid it in her hands. "Alright you can look at it." He said with a smile thinking he did rather good with the necklace. Of course he wouldn't know till she saw it and spoke about it but he was sure that it would be a good gift for her.

She felt the cold delicate metal in her hands making her do a slight jump up and down from the excitement. Then he said she could open her eyes making her repeat the action when she saw what was in her hands. She grinned and did a little twirl. She was making all sorts of happy gibberish noises till she calmed down enough to speak these two words. "Thank you."

He smiled at how she responded to it and was happy she liked it. The this present was going to be hard because it was a plant that made cats go crazy for it. So he had to be careful because he had to clue how she would respond. "Well I'm glad you like it." Alex said with a smile.

She looked at it turning it over in her hands before putting it on. She liked the way it sparkled in the light and how it had little spots where she could put more charms on it. it fit snuggle against her neck, one of the three charms it started with dangling into the crevasse of her collarbone. " I can wear this even in mt other form. I have never gotten some thing like this before." She said delightedly.

He smiled as she put it on and it looked rather fitting on her. Well that was good she likes two out of three gifts. "It really suits you." Alex said. "Now your no third gift is an odd one." Alex said. "It's a plant item and when cats get into it they get really excited." He said not really knowing how to explain it. He reached into his satchel and pulled out the bag of catnip before he opened it. "It's called catnip."

Back
Top Bottom