Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

Akuma

Lucifer
It was a screw up a complete and utter screw up as Alexander was chanting a summoning spell for a familiar. He was a Ranger and was trying to bind a familiar to him and messed up on the kind of summon he was doing and well he managed to summon a Cat but not just a normal cat he would soon find out. But before that would happen Alexander had been looking to bind a familiar to him and while it wasn't a strange thing for a ranger to do it wasn't always the easiest since they didn't really pose any real magic level. But it was done with a few extra items and here he was in the middle of a clearing on a full moon. He had everything needed for the casting and he was rather excited to get his familiar he wanted something on the lines of a feline to help with agility and dexterity. The time was right and with the moon in the sky Alexander began his chant to summon his familiar and to bind it to him.

He was going though it perfectly and it wasn't until something spooked him that he added a sound into the chant and then he knocked over some liquid by mistake. "Crap crap crap." Alex said as he tried to recover what was lost and used more of the expensive liquid to replace what spilled as he tried to continue where he left off. Unknowing that he had already messed it up completely and as the summoning circle glowed under the moonlight there was a sudden beam of light coming from the moon causing him to cover his eye's as it was too bright for him to even look and see what was happening. He really hoped it wasn't screwed up when he ended up messing the chant up after all he didn't know if he would be able to try this again since he wasn't a mage who could have more then one familiar.

When the light faded it was still hard to see as he looked around in the night as everything seemed to be darker then before and that everything used in the summon was no longer there the circle had burned into the ground and no longer glowed under the moonlight. "Hello?" He called out. "Is anyone, Or anything there?" Alex asked unsure of what really happened if this was all part of the summoning or if he royally screwed it up.

The moonlight shone down, a diffuse glow, lighting the forest from pitch black to charcoal grey. The moonlight was a diffuse forest around them, lessening the inky blackness of the night, but not so bright as to dull the stars that speckled and glittered in the heavens above. She stood in the center of a blackened circle her black paws strong underneath her. In front of her was someone calling out to her. Something pulled her to him some form of magic she was unsure what was but none the less listened to. Her foot steps were silent as she walked forward to meet the stranger who had called her here. She slowly nuzzled her nose into his hand maybe he couldn’t see her? Maybe he was blind? she thought he seemed to be having trouble focusing his eye’s to the light around him. Her emerald eyes looked up at him as she gave him a purr when his hand met her head. His touch felt nice she thought while she rubbed up against his legs and sat down. “I am here. Who are you?”

As his vision was slowly coming back he felt the touch of a cold nose on his hand before feeling the purr as her head was pushed again his hand before rubbing against him. Blinking a bit and looking down when he heard a voice he could make out the shape of her. Wait she was talking to him. He rubbed his eyes one more time before his vision came back and he could see his familiar that he summoned. "I am Alex, who are you?" He asked now that he was able to see he was a bit shocked. "I didn't know a familiar could talk." He said.

She pawed him to the ground standing on top of him and laying down there. “They call me Neith after the goddess of war and the hunt. I am no familiar that is not my name. Where is this and why did you stop petting me? I liked that so you must do it some more.” She liked his smell and nuzzled closer to his chest rubbing her sent on him. She would decide if she wanted to keep this mortal or not later for now she wanted him to pet her more.

Alex was now on the ground with the cat laying down ontop of him. "Uhh....I was summoning a familiar and I guess when I got spooked I messed up the spell." Alex explained and his hand moved back to her head as he stroked down the cat's body. "Sorry for stopping." He said as he was still a bit shocked learning who she was and he wasn't sure if the spell went really bad and killed him and this was the after life and she was there to take him to the other side. "I am not dead am I?" Alex asked. "There would be no way I could manage to summon a goddess with that spell, Let alone bind one to me." He added as he didn't stop petting her.

"What is a familiar? Is it the thing that brought me here and making me like you so? You say you casted a spell are you some kind of wizard ? No your not dead and i am not a goddess just named after one. I am me nothing more nothing less. You said bind one to you does that mean i am stuck here with you for forever or how long does this spell last.?" She moved her face closer. Her cat form was large but her other form was that of a beautiful female with long black hair and green eyes. She was tall and had long smooth legs the color of cream. When she changed forms her body shimmered before she was left sitting on top of Alex. She was complexly naked with her legs on each side of him. She still had her black ears on her head and a long black tail but she looked down at him with a smile. "So how long are you going to sit there?"

Alex continued to pet her as she asked her questions and corrected him. "A familiar is a demon spirit that serves the caster until death or some releas spell I've never heard of." He said and shook his head. "No I'm a ranger, I only had the ability to summon a familiar one time." He said as her face moved closer to his. "Well that's the thing the spell messed up and I don't know if this will be temporary or until I pass on but you are bound to me." He said. Though he did not know that she could change her form and now he was looking at a gorgeous baked girl sitting ontop of him. Legs either side of him as he blushed red. She didn't seem to mind being naked or try to cover herself up infront of him. "Uhmmm, well I don't know, you were the one who sat on my chest and are still sitting there." He said his cheeks red.

She looked down at him with a sad face, "Do you not like me sitting on you? I thought you liked to touch me as much as I like it when you do."She leaned down closer to his face and gave him a look that reminded you of a cat who's favorite treat got taken away and it wanted it back desperately. It was so cute with her big emerald eyes looking sadly down at him she hoped he would forgive her for the surprise that fallowed. She had been trying to avoid it but something inside her told her to kiss him, maybe the spell wanted her to complete it in this way, she didn't know but the pull was to strong for her to resist anymore. She leaned closer till her lips met his and a rush of magic swirled around them making her long for more of his touch. Her hands wrapped around his neck at that point lacing her hand into his hair. the kiss started out as soft and sweet till the magic kicked in and it went from zero the a hundred in two seconds.

"No, I don't mind you sitting on me, just it's a new sensation is all." He said. Then she leaned down and gave him that kind of face you could never turn down. "You can stay and I shall touch you all you want." Alex submitted to her look. Though there was the sudden kiss as their lips connected. Now this was something he didn't expect, a sudden kiss in the magic swirling around them. His own hands went around her waist and he kissed her back. Though he wasn't prepared for how quickly the kiss took off it was like something out of a dream.

The magic waned and ebbed as she kissed him senseless before she torn her lips away from his to catch her breath. She moaned slightly mixed with a soft purr and got off him slowly allowing him to get up if he wanted to. Her long black hair shined in the moonlight as she stood up to look around. She was standing over him slightly but not enough to stop him from getting up if he wanted to. once she had looked around and been uninterested by what she saw, Neith looked back at the ranger under her. "Would you like up or would you prefer I come back down to you? Do you have any plans or are we going to stay here?" Her tail was swishing back and forth behind her. You could see she had long legs when she stood up and quit sizable breasts.

With her pulling from the kiss he was able to breath as well before she got up with that mix of a moan and a purr. Well if he didn't get an eye full last time he she as hell did now as he looked up at her and was able to see everything so easily and in great detail. "Getting up would be fine." He said as he was still admiring her body before he started to get up and brush himself off. "Oh, no I have a camp set up not far from here." He said as he stood infront of her.

She looked at him purring as she walked closer shimmering and changing back into her preferred from of a panther.She circled his legs rubbing herself on them before sitting down next to his side. "So are we going there? To this camp? Are there more like you or just us? What are we going to do when we get there? Is it interesting? Is there food or things to play with? How come you need a familiar? Why did you mess up the spell? Did you want me or something else? How come your not answering me?" She had so many questions she just started asking them all at once expecting him to be able to answer even if there was know way he could.

With her changing back she hit him with so many questions all at once he didn't know how to respond. "Home on hold on one question at a time." Alexander said. "It's just me at the camp, I would say rest when we get there because the spell was not ready to cast." He added. "Food yes and things to play with not really." He said as he looked how at her and put his hand on her head gently rubbing her head. "Familiars help greatly and I wanted a feline to help because they are known for their agility and dexterity." He said with a smile. "I messed up cause something spooked me and I didn't know you existed till now so I won't change that." He chuckled. "Come on let's go." He said as he stopped petting her so he could lead her towards camp.

She looked forward and started to walk next to him. She stayed there for a bit till she got broad or saw something and ran off in it's direction. She was gone for a few minutes but seemed to come back each time with something new. She had brought him a bird, a few rabbits and some strange flowers that smelled of cinnamon before they made it to his camp. She walked around the perimeter a few times before coming back to see what he was doing. "What you doing now? Did you like the fun thing's I found for you?"

Alex walked with her and he would notice her run off and he didn't mind he figured she just wanted to keep busy at the same time. Of course he hadn't expected her to come back with anything. When she did he would accept them though he left the bite he did keep the rabbits and flower. When they finally got to camp he was about to start shining the rabbits. "Well you caught dinner and I did enjoy them." He said. "So make yourself comfortable and I shall get the meat ready to cook." He said with a smile as he went to work on the rabbit.

She decided to wait and watch what he was doing till he went over to cook the food. She was board and walked off to see what she could find. She was gone a lot longer about a half hour before she came back in her human form dripping wet with water. She had gone and went swimming in a warm lake near by. She had found it by it's smell and knew what it was. Her hips swayed when she walked almost like a graceful way of stocking pray. She was pulling her hair to the side and running her hands through it and purring. She smiled at him. "I found something fun while I waited. You done doing thing's now?"

He noticed she had left and he had the rabbits cooking for a little while longer before he pulled them off of the fire. She was gone for awhile he noticed and when she spoke he looked up seeing her in her human form dripping wet the food was cooked and ready to be eaten. "I see you found some water." He said with a smile as he nodded. "Yes i am done doing things." He said as he really couldn't believe she didn't mind showing off her naked body to him despite their bonding. "Something tells me you wanted all my attention and not just some of it." Alex added waiting to hear what she had to say about it. He was pretty sure he was right on the money.

She walked over to him all wet and warm and happy. Personal space didn't seem to be a thing for her like not wearing clothes didn't bother her. Why would it? She was a panther most of the time and she saw no point in clothes anyway. They were restrictive and itchy so she never liked them. She walked up and wrapped her arms around him rubbing herself against him. "Well you give it to me now that your done?" She continued to rub her body to his and tipped her head back, standing on her tip toe she licked his nose softly. He was now almost as wet as her was.

Alex was getting just as wet as she was. "Yes, I will give attention." He said. "Let me get out of my clothes since you got them wet." He said with a chuckle as he moved from her and started to take his clothes off and set them out to dry need to the fire. So now the both of them were naked. "Now then what kind of attention do you want me to give you?" He asked as he motioned for her to join him in his tent where he could get off the ground.

She wasn't happy about letting go of him but she did wondering what he was doing. She watched him take off his wet clothes and nodded her approval. " I don't understand why you wear those anyway. Clothes are uncomfortable, restricting and itchy. It is much better to just not wear them at all." She fallowed him to the tent wondering why they were going into a place made of itchy fabric. She sat down on one side sort of on all fours so she didn't have much skin touching the tent fabric as possible. She finally answered him with a smile when he settled himself. "All of it. Pay attention to only me and tell me things about you, rub my body with your soft hands and let me lay down on top of you."

He shook his head. "Because for us humans clothes offer protection from the elements, and it's modesty." He said as he looked at her avoiding the tent fabric. "Well come over here and I will give you all the attention that I can give." He said. "Also you can always ask what you want to know." Alex said as he patted his bare thighs to encourage her to come over.

She was delighted to be on him and not on the fabric anymore. Her soft legs wrapped around him along with her arms her butt resting on his legs. She looked very pleased to be where she was all snuggled into his embrace. "I would ask if I knew what I wanted but i am not sure. All I know is touching you makes me happy and excited Why is that?" She looked at him her eyes all bright making a puzzled face.

Alex chuckled as she crawled in to his own and wrapped herself around him. His hands found her lower back and he gently started to stroke her. "That I think comes down to the spell." He said. "Unless you just really love to be touched by some one else." He said giving her a smile.

She thought about it but no she usually avoided people seeing them as mostly a danger she would like to avoid. She lived in the astral plane most of her life where she could walk to whatever place she wanted to go. She could find portals by there smell and knew at all times where they led to or at least what plane they led too. "I do not know I have never got close to your kind before. Usually i would avoid them because they are dangerous. How about you do you feel like you want to be touched all the time by me too?" She curled into a ball on his lap her arms still circling his neck but her legs folded in his lap for now.

He listen to her and nodded. "Yeah we can be very dangerous." Alex said as he kept rubbing her back even as she changed how she sat on him. "I never really thought of that." He said. "So you can touch all you want i won't so you from doing as you please." He said as that would probably result in an upset feline that could use claws and teeth

Back
Top Bottom