Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

Alex smiled as she opened her legs wider for him. He didn't think about her having a problem with being on her back. But his kisses moved towards her womanhood as he now kissed around her lips. He could smell her scent and feel the heat and wetness from her. A few more well placed kisses and his tongue slid up her slit and back down tasting her as he moaned enjoying her flavor.

Not being able to help herself she moaned as her hands found his hair to get lost in it. She arched her back pushing into him a bit more. It felt really good she thought before closing her eyes to concentrate on the feeling of him. Her body did little shivers as the pleasure ran in waves over her body. She could hear her heart beating wildly in her chest and see him kissing and licking at her. It was a very nice view she thought, one she wouldn't mind seeing more often.

He didn't slow his tongue as he licked her clean of any juices she leaked. His hand moved up her leg as he found her clit and started to rub it. It wasn't long before his tongue found her entrance and wiggled its way inside of her tight hole. Tasting her even deeper as he enjoyed himself he could hear and tell she was enjoying herself to. He wanted her to cum just like he had to let her feel that much pleasure would surely be a sweet reward.

When he went deeper she made a noise closer a growl before digging her fingers/claws into his hair. "I like...Mmmm..." She could feel the heat centered at her core like lava running through her veins. She stood on the edge that he put her on before falling into bliss. Her body shuddered around him as she tried not to claw him in pleasure. "Please don't stop whatever your doing." She practically purred the words before she let go of his head and let her hands fall to her sides.

He didn't stop even with her claws threatening to dig into him as he serviced her womanhood. He was enjoying her flavor and until she came he was not going to back down from her. His fingers increased their teasing of her clit and his tongue went all around the inside of her pussy to drive her all the more over the edge and climax for him.

She cried out when he went faster sending her over he edge her body shattering into a thousand pieces around her. She gave a few little whines of happiness before she stilled. Her eye's looked playful and were glassy making them look a bright green almost yellow.

He licked up everything everything before he lifted his head up from eating her out. "I see you enjoyed that." He said with a chuckle as he started to move up her body till they were face to face. "Wanna keep going?" He asked as his cock rested against her

She nodded at his first comment before looking down to see him climbing on top of her. "There's more?" She was sure if there was in fact more her answer would be yes and he wouldn't even have to ask her. She would tell him with actions as her voice seemed to be lost somewhere at the moment.

He smiled as he rubbed the head of his cock against her wet lips. "Yes there is more, would you like for it to happen?" Alex asked curious to see how far this kitty was going to let this go cause if she said yes he would be pushing right into her to let her feel what more actually was.

She felt a shiver go across her spine before she reached for him. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she pulled him to her licking his lips before kissing him. The purring was loud, as she got closer it got much louder still. Everything about her body said yes please even if she only voiced it with a soft moan when their lips touched.

She felt a shiver go across her spine before she reached for him. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she pulled him to her licking his lips before kissing him. The purring was loud, as she got closer it got much louder still. Everything about her body said yes please even if she only voiced it with a soft moan when their lips touched.

With how she acted to him he figured that was her saying yes without any words and so with him lined up he pushed forward. The tip of his cock started to slide into her as she was well lubricated from his actions and he moaned against her lips as he kissed her right back.

She let out a moan before she felt something sharp run through her causing her to claw his back, digging her needle like nails into him. Her eyes filled with water and she growled thinking he hurt her on purpose. She bite his lower lip not super hard but hard enough to draw a bit of blood from her fang. "It hurts you lied. you said you wouldn't ever hurt me. I knew humans were bad your no different. Let go of me before i bite you harder." When she did hurt him a stinging sensation burned through her body. the binding magic harming her for hurting him. She growled once more but instantly stopped hurting him and let go.

Alex gasped at the needle like claws digging into his back. Then she bit his lip and he could taste copper before she ended up angry with him. It didn't dawn on him till she let go of him that she never had sex before and it would explain why she didn't have any clue what was going on to a degree. Though he didn't get off of her he didn't push anymore inside of her. "Ow..." He simply said. "Have you ever been with a male before?" Alex asked looking down at her.

She glared at him keeping her claws and arms to herself before trying to wiggle away slightly. "No.... Males causes pain and my kind mate for life. It is custom that if a male finds a female he must take her before another male can. It is never a thing of consent. The biggest strongest male wins all the female. So no I have not in fact I have avoided males all my long life. You are the closest anything I have let close to me and i regret my choice doing so." She wanted to move more but was afraid of it hurting again so she sat still and Glared up at him.

"I see, well the reason it hurts is because you've never been with a male." Alex said. "You are or were a virgin." He said since he had penetrated her already and with her reaction to the pain it was clear what he had done. "The first times always hurt and it will only get pleasurable once you are past it." Alex said. "So I didn't hurt you to hurt you, this is why I asked if you knew what you were doing." Alex added.

She wasn't sure how to take what he had just told her. Her claws were digging into her own skin as her body became more tense. What she thought she was doing must have been different then what he thought. She didn't believe his words and it was going to take a lot to change her mind. "I don't believe you human.." She growled grabbing his arms but not clawing him. "All males cause harm then not just my species. If I had know that I wouldn't have let you close to me and and It hurts so No I don't trust you how can I? You hurt me..."

Last edited:
"It's not human, it's Alexander and that might be your belief with your kind but I've done nothing but made you feel good." He said. "So let me show you how wrong you are and make you understand that I did not hurt you, if anything you hurt me with your claws going into my skin" He said. "And biting my lip, all of which I did not do to you, I just took your virginity and no matter what it will hurt most of the time."

She looked at the marks on his back that were bleeding slightly wish a curious frown before looking back at him. Her hands might be on his arms but she kept her grip soft so as not to hurt him. She could feel a warm tingly feeling inside her as he shifted his wight, It didn't hurt any more at least. "I am sorry for clawing and biting you but it hurt and it was a reflex." She looked away her ears on her head falling behind her. " But i am sorry so... you can do one thing to me to make up for it but only one and it has to be somewhat equal." She mumbled to him.

"How about I keep going and show you that it's not painful instead of getting you back." He said as he pulled back slightly only to push into her getting a little deeper with each thrust. He wasn't really going to give her a chance to really say no or anything after all he did promise her there would be more pleasure to come and this would be a good way to show her that the pain wasn't really all that bad to deal with in the first place.

It wasn't like he had given her much of a choice before she could answer him he moved slowly in and out of her. At first she was surprised that it didn't hurt but that gave way to a stranger feeling. One that made she melt beneath him and make little whining noises. Her body was getting wonderfully hot with each movement he made. her body was starting to move on it's own. Her hips met his with a little wiggling motion as her legs wrapped back around him. Her hands had slid back up his arms and into his hair. She made soft moaning sounds as his movements continued.

And just like that she was once again butter in his arms just melting at the pleasure that started to build up as he started to increase his speed. He started to moan right along with her as he drove his cock deep into her with each thrust. All she had to do was listen cause just like he said there was more pleasure

She wasn't used to this intense of a feeling so when he started to go fast her breath hitched and she couldn't keep from moaning. She tugged lightly on his hair loving the way it felt in her hands. It was soft and smelled spicy. After a few minutes more the heat had built up to the point she thought she was going to explode and in a way she did. Three more perfectly placed thrust later her inner muscles clenched around him twitching in ecstasy as she fell into bliss for the second time.

He kept going with no sign of slowing down. Groaning in pleasure above her he wasn't going to stop. No he wanted to feel her cum from getting fucked by that she avoided for so long. When he got her to explode in pleasure he felt her tighten right up on him and with one more good thrust into her he let out his own moan as he came. He flooded her insides with his human seed as he kept himself buried inside of her.

The magic in the air grew heavy and a purple band wrapped around her neck. Silver runes appeared written in the arcane small and etched into the purple band. It wasn't tight around her neck , more like a thin necklace that rested gently on her skin. She laid under him purring her eyes closed lightly. "Mmmmm.... feeels gooood." She held him tightly to her still wrapped around him.

Back
Top Bottom