Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

She heard his voice and opened her eyes before getting up. She stretched before she turned to her shimmering form and walked back into the materiel plane. She walked into the room filled with way more people then she was expecting and would have liked but per their agreement from earlier she didn't growl but she did tell him what she thought. "I really hate you at the moment. What are they all for and why are they starring at me?" She didn't sit down just stood next to him looking up with a glare.

"I'm sorry, I will make it up to you later." He said. "They just needed to see you is all and make a grade." Alex said. The whispering really picked up when she came forth and just how she spoke? It seemed like something was wrong.

Then it got quiet as the high ranking mage stood up. "This isn't a correct familiar, what have you summoned? What is this creature?" The mage asked.

"Well you see I was doing the summon and messed up but continued anyways and here is Neith." Alex said.

"Now I understand what's going on. I will help you but then I would like a present or pets, both those I will take in exchange for helping. Please and thank you." She walked forward a bit before changing her form once more. Her ears stayed on her head and her tail covered anything else that would have shown. "My name is Neith and I am one of the few Arch fay related to the old gods. I am the summoned familiar and Mate of Alexander. No touching humans or i am allowed to bite you. He said I could." She stood there no longer glaring but looking at all of them as if her found them completely uninteresting.

"Arch day? old gods?" The mage responded. "Impossible those days have long since passed and no one has been able to summon your kind let alone convince one to be bound." The mage was obviously upset that a mere ranger had managed to do the impossible due to a screw up. The whispers started up again as Alex looked to Neith. "I'm confused." Alex said as he really didn't know to much into the world she came from.

"Stay there I must consult the master." The mage said before everyone left the room leaving just the pair in the room alone as door slammed shut.

She turned to Alex and sighed "They are upset that you summoned basically a goddess of the faywilds. And even more so since I have been ignoring them kind for eons now. so much so that they thought My kind was dead or didn't exist anymore. Stupid really, because my kind don't die we just sleep sort of for a long while when we get broad." She smiled but then frowned to look at one of the mages left in the room. "Did you think I would come to just anyone?" She looked toward the door that the leader left from in the room before walking over to snuggle Alex.

"But what would make me worthy of being responded to?" He asked curious. "I don't blame ya for ignoring them, they always act all high and mighty." He said with a shake of his head before he felt her snuggle up to him and he ran his hand through her hair gently. "You do know I'm just a simple ranger who messed up a summoning spell right?" He asked as he made sure to scratch her ears. He would give her pets like she asked but would have to get her a present later.

"Sure whatever you want to believe but i think your interesting and that spell got my attention. It may have been an accident but your no simple ranger love." She kissed his nose wrapping her arms around him.

The mages left in the room look confused and very uncomfortable seeing a naked woman with ears and a tail. It probably wasn't how they thought their day was going to go. they did a quick look at her up and down and turned there heads when she glared at them with her golden green eyes.

"So your not made at me for not telling you what i was? Or keeping who I was from you? I am sorry I lied to you at first.. I can tell you more if you want?" Her ears went backwards and she gave him a sad face as if she expected him to be more upset then he looked.

He wrapped his arms around her and kept her quite close to him. "Well thank you for thinking more of me then myself." He said with a smile. But he shook his head. "I can't be mad at you for not telling me." Alex said. "After all I'm still new to all of this and well everything did happen rather fast so it's not like I was expecting you to tell me your story right off the bat." He said as he rubbed her back.

This one sure was interesting she thought before turning around so his hands grabbed her breasts. She wiggled up next to him and the other mages in the room just turned around. She giggled finding the situation quite amusing. "So when is your gild mage ah what do they call them now? Well whatever there called when are they going to come back? Hmm?" She wanted to leave and go find something else to do. She was starting to find thing's boring once more but at least he was touching her she thought. Her head brushed up under his chin as she nuzzled his arms pulling him closer to her. He felt nice she thought. Ooo! She could bring him to the faywilds with her he was a ranger so he could plane walk if she gave him the spell and her blessing. Her lips curled into a smile boy wouldn't that piss those old mages off she thought.

When she turned around and had him grab her breasts instead he looked down at her before seeing the mages turn around and he couldn't help but chuckle. "You naughty girl." He said with a shake of his head. But how hands didn't move from her breasts yet. "I don't know, they are likely talking about how I should never have been able to summon you." He said with a shrug as she nuzzled him he squeezed her breasts.

It was only a little longer before the mages came back and they didn't seem all that happy. "You are granted your new rank, but you must report everything you find out about her kind and her gods or be banished." The mage said. "As for you arch fay, it's a pleasure to know your kind are not extinct." The mage said before they started to leave.

She gave him a strange look but wiggled free of Alex's grip and quickly stood in front of the mage that spoke. She crossed her arms and glared at him, " First you didn't tell him what his rank is and second i don't have a god I am one. Let's get one thing straight you will be nice to my human and show him more respect. If your not nice I will just take him home with me. you can banish him all you want but that won't stop me from being not so nice next time i need to see you. And my name is not Arch fay You know what it is and next time i see you I expect you to use it or I get to turn you lot into chickens and chase you around." Just as quickly she moved from where she stood into her panther form and back to Alex's side rubbing his legs and purring.

Behind the mage there was the cold eyes of a creature makes in darkness and death. While Neith went on her rant. "He knows his rank, and watch your tongue young lady even gods can fall." The mage said as he raised a hand and the cold eyes vanished before he left.

Once they were alone Alex kneeled down next to her and put a hand insert her chin. "Thank you Neith." He said. "I guess I now or you a big present." He said.

She didn't like the mage at all and something wasn't right about him she thought before feeling Alex pet under her chin. She purred and licked his finger tips. "I really think you should stay away from the mage Alex. He is dangerous and i hate him." her tail was swishing back and forth excitedly when she heard that not only does she get to be petted but he was going to get her a present.

"Trust me, I try to stay away from all the mages." He said as he kept peeing her. Seeing her tail move excitedly he knew she was happy that he was going going to buy her something. Only he didn't know what he was going to actually get her was all. He was really going to look hard to get her something nice.

"Can we leave now? I won't even complain about all the people. Oh wait i just did..." She sighed. Well at least she was trying and it was probably better than killing them all or turning them into something she could chase. She shook her head then looked up at him. Her ears were twitching listening to the mages converse behind her. She decided to make sure Alex avoided those guys as much as possible. She knew mages were very dangerous.

He rubbed her head gently. "You are rather funny, let's go." He said as he started to walk with her to the exit before something struck him. "I think you might want to be in your other form as most people won't like a lovely naked girl walking around the guild or in public, humans are strange like that." He said.

She did as he asked changing suddenly into that of a sleek black panther. "Better?" She asked looking up at him. "And no growling right? but I can still bite them if they touch right?"

"Better, and yes you can bite if touched but if a kid does it don't bite them." Alex said as he rubbed her head. "Now then let's leave." He said as he opened the door for them and would let her head out first as he lead her down the hall towards the main area of the guild where many people had heard the rumors already spreading.

She walked be side him focusing on where they were going. "I don't bite children I turn them into birds and take them home with me. That way they don't have to grow into that or that." She pointed a paw at a few of the people in the hall. One looked like a barbarian with all his teeth missing well most of them were missing and the other two looked dangerous in their own ways. "You all don't start out bad usually but once you hit a certain age you become awful so I save them from that when I can. They get to live with me and become part of the fay wilds once they get big enough. Some turn into nymphs of driaids others turn into a different sort of things like Eladrins."

"Really now?" He asked as he walked with her making sure they werent in the guild hall any longer. Of course he was interested in the fact she would take children just to save them from being human. "You know we all don't grow up to be dangerous, I followed a profession that lets me be nimble and mindful of other creatures as well as my own kind." Alex said.

She looked up to him before shaking her head "Your special and no all humans grow to be messed up in some way that will never change. I am not saying that there are not good humans in the world or that your kind don't do good things, no what i am saying is each human will do something bad if given the chance or forced to. what i mean is given the right reason and humans tend to do those thing's a lot easier then most."

"Ahh I'm the special one." He said as they were outside of the guild finally. The town they were in was large and well there were people going about their day like normal. "So thank you for doing what I asked and like I said you are going to get a present though if you are around it won't be a surprise." He said. Kneeling down next to her. "So head on back and when I have your present and a few other things I will call you and no managing to peak either." He said as he rubbed her head.

"Wait it's has to be a surprise? I have to wait again." She sighed. well he did ask her so she would have to go back for now. "Okay but hurry I am getting broad of waiting to see you." She jumped through the slip in the planes and landed in her home.

"Well yes." He said with a chuckle at her response. "Don't worry next time I call for you I won't be sending you back unless you want to." He said as he watched her vanish infront of him. Now he had the hard part of finding a present for her.

Now she had to wait she thought. For a bit she sat down and looked outside but finding that boring she decided to go look for all the thing's she had collected.

Back
Top Bottom