Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

"So now what do you want to do?" She said purring into his neck lovingly. Her tail wrapped around his leg and she pressed the rest of her closer to him. "Should we get up and go back so you can eat?"

"Eating would be good cause then I will have energy to play with you." He said as he stroked his hand down her back gently. "You will have all my attention." Alex said as he was slowly stroking her back.

She purred and got up after licking his nose. Before he was up she stretched and yawned while she waited for him. Once he was up she walked back with him looking at all the things in the forest on the way. She sat down on the blanket she had pulled out from his tent so she could watch him cook things. "What you going to make with it?" She asked looking up at him.

He smiled at her. "Well I am gonna make stew and some Jerky, maybe smoke the rest of the meat so it doesn't go to waste and of course offer you some so you can enjoy the kill as well." He said as he started to get everything he might need to get his plans all set. "Though I might have to go back into the town to get a spice or two." Alex said with a sigh.

She got excited he was going to share the meat with her. Her tail flicked back and forth as she watched him butchering the meat. "I could go into town for you and get the thing's you want if you'd like. I will be very quick and I promise to be nice to the humans." She smiled and rolled over onto the blankets her breasts bouncing up and down from the motion and her tail curling around her leg.

He looked at her as he stopped butchering the meat. "Really?" He asked mostly suspicious. "If you promise to be nice and get only what is needed without causing too much trouble then that would be great." He said. He did however eye her up and down still questioning himself on should he really let her go to town by herself.

She sat up and looked at him. "If you need something shouldn't I be the one to go get it? I thought that is what a familiar was for partly? am I wrong?" he tilted her head and laid back down to roll back and forth scratching her back on the blanket. Her hair was a bit of a tossled mess from all the rolling around but soon she settled down and began to purr in an soft warm sort of way.

"No you are right." He said with a shake of his head as he got up to go get his bag that had the gold needed to pay. "Just behave please." He said as he walked back to her. She was rather cut when she acted like such a cat. "Remember no nudity as well." He said as he held out the pouch of money for her to take and go by the spices he needed. "Just ask for spices for smoked meat and stew." He added.

She took the small bag and rubbed her face into his hand sweetly. "so stay a cat and ask for spices for stew and smoked meats. Be nice to everyone and don't make a mess. who do I ask for the things?" She purred and shifted into her feline form to place her head back in his hands.

He rubbed her face and chuckled. "You know I did buy you that dress to wear." He said as he rubbed her head when she turned into her feline form. "Go to the market and look for a stall that has the word spices on it." He said. "Should be a colored man with an outfit not common around here." He added.

She nodded and got up. "I know but I am not sure how to get it on plus if i needed to I couldn't change back unless I ripped the clothes so. I will be right back it is faster this way anyways and who doesn't love a talking kitty hmm?" She purred and went off using a portal to get into town. She walked around moving through the streets with relative ease past all manner of people and things till she found the sign that said spices.

Alex shook his head. "When you get back i will show how to put it on." Alex said. "And please let's not damage it." He said as she took off to go and get the spices. He went back to dealing with the meat while she was gone.

The colored man was calling out to passerbys to come check out rare and exotic spices only he had as he tried to convince people they were actually rare when they really weren't. He just wanted the business. But he did have the spices Alex needed.

She leaned up on the stall and looked up at the man. "Hello i would like to get smoked meat spices and stew spices please how much coin will it be for those two things?" She asked politely trying to do her best and fallow the rules.

The man was caught off guard as he looked at the feline. Shaking his head he thought it had just spoke to him. "Go on git." The man said in a gruff voice to try and get the feline to flee from his stall.

She had to think of a way to make this man understand what she wanted from him and this form was not doing it. So she sat back on her back paws and sighed. "I am not someone's pet and I did speak to you however you are trying my patience which I have little of for your kind." she spoke clearly as her eyes glowed with a purple light. She shifted into her human form using magic to obscure everything but her top half covering herself in a robe of darkness like a cloaked figure. She stood with her hand on her hip at that point and pointed to the stupid human. "I need two things and you will sale them to me so I can go back to my friend. I want spices for stew and cured meats understand?" She looked at the man glaring but trying to smile to seem less threatening then she was.

The man heard her speaking again and wanted to shoo her way again before she shifted forms. "Very rude." He said at her comments. Before he looked at her partially nude form. "20 gold coins for both and just to get you to leave cause you are causing a scene here." The man said as everyone stopped and looked at her.

She slowly shifted back and looked up at him "20 is a lot for such simple spices. I was not trying to be rude to you but well you were treating me like I was someone's pet and I am not I am a familiar to Alex who said you had the spices he needs and sent me to pick them up and pay you. This is my first job to help him and I want to do it right so could you be so kind as to help me do that and next time i promise not to be so rude to you good sir."

"The price still stands for the spices." He said as he pulled them out and set them on the stand. The man obviously was blowing off her words just wanting the sale to go through so she would leave already. Familiar or not she would have been better off just doing this from the start like a human instead of her feline form. While some might not have seen a difference others would hold a prejudice towards a nonhuman.

She handed the man the coins without another word and waited quietly for him to hand her back what she wanted. Once he did she said thank you and left shifting into her feline form once more she made her way back to Alex. Once she got there she handed him the two things along with a note telling him what happened then went into the woods. she was mad beyond angry but she kept her promise and didn't hurt the human even though she wanted nothing more then to beat him to a red past for being so difficult. She ran around for a few hours chasing bird's and deer really anything the proved a challenge to get her mind off of wanting to kill that man.

Back
Top Bottom