Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

Right about then that small fairy was being chased by "the big mean kitty" and just before she was caught in her jaws once more the fairy shifted into the material plane running into Alex with a dusty ooph! "Ow Human standing there your cat is bad she chases me. I thinks she is upset again. She always chase me when she gets upset." the fairy tried dusting him off from where she ran into him.

He wasn't expecting it and felt something hit him before he looked down and it was that fairy. "Oh hello." He said with a chuckle as she tried dusting him off. "Neith is at it again huh?" Alex asked as he held out his hand for the fairy to relax on since she had been running from that mean kitty. "I don't know why she would be upset." Alex added.

She sat down with a fwump in his hand. "Yes she is in one of those moods. She chased me all the way past dew drop gale and back before i came here to tell you. She is in a right fowl mood today . She almost ate me this time. I could tell it was more then chasing she was doing ya know." She crossed her arms and pouted in his hand.

He listened to her and sighed. "Well I'm sorry to hear that, I will have to figure out why she is in such a foul mood." Alex said as he couldn't think of why other then telling her that he was too sensitive. "You are welcome to stay here and hangout with me, I promise not to chase or eat you." Alex said with a small chuckle.

The little fairy smiled up at him. "Really? I can? You will make sure she doesn't eat me right? " She hugged his thumb before flying around to look at all the curious things he had.

"Yes, I will make sure she doesn't eat you." He said with a smile. The fairy was funny as she looked around his camp. It was a simple setup with a tent and a few of his things out around it as he had just finished setting everything up.

The fairy flew about going in and out of the canvas tent and around the camp site. Meanwhile Neith was wondering around having lost the fae she was chasing and looking for something to do so she can run off the rest of the catnip.

Alex just watched the fairy as she flew in and out of his tent of course the image of Neith chasing her did make him chuckle. She might have been an ancient fae but she was still a cat. "So what's it like in the place you come from?" Alex asked the fairy

She stopped and flew over to him. "It is big and full of colors. there are flowers and trees. I live in the glade where the silver river falls into the blue lagoon. Your cat is the one who owns the Fae wild forest for miles around. She has lived there for a long time before I was made from the light of the bluebell plant and evermore dew."

He listened to her describe and tell him about the place. Well it seemed interesting. "She owns the fae wilds?" He asked curiously. Who exactly did he summoned that she owned something he never really knew existed. "What else is there?" Alex asked.

The fairy sat down on his shoulder. "Not all of the fae wild but a large portion of it though. She lives in a old ruin and has been there for as long as my kind can remember. She is nicer then some of her kind but not as kind if you anger her. Most days she leaves us in piece and wanders around as if she is bored waiting for something." She kicked her feet back and forth while sitting on his shoulder.

"I see, so has she changed since I've summoned her?" Alex asked curious to learn about her. Of course it was probably wrong to talk about her with someone else. "So would I be able to visit the fae wilds being a human and all?" Alex asked curiously.

"Hmmm well yes she has a bit I guess more like she has had crazy changes in her mood each time she comes back she is different. Oh you could most definitely she could take you at anytime or you could just find a portal and plains walk there. Your a ranger right so you should know the spell to plains walk it is something most of you can do after a time." She started humming as he did stuff.

"Well I hope my interference isn't causing too much havoc there." Alex said. "She can take me?" He responded. "Well I will have to ask her next time." Alex said with a smile. "I don't know how to Plains walk, I may be a ranger but I am not exactly skilled in magic, Hell I got lucky after I screwed up the summoning and managed to summon her instead." Alex said. "Maybe if I do come along with her I can stop her before she tries to eat you." He said with a bit of a chuckle.

The fairy was enjoying her time talking to him while Nia was running around causing havoc chasing anything that moved in her forest. hours had passed and still she felt like she wanted to chase things but she settled for going home and laying down determined to ignore the feeling.

He enjoyed talking to the fairy as time went on he noticed it was getting dark and he looked to the fairy. "I'm going to call her so you can head on home and relax, I'm gonna have a talk with her." He said in certain how she was doing this late. "Neith come on out." He called for her.

The fairy nodded and flew off into the woods before Neith heard the call. She was in her feline form having chased everything she could and still felt like she needed to do more she really wasn't happy to go back to see him just yet. She stood up and shook before walking into his plane. She came out of the forest this time and sat just on the edge of it. "You called for me?"

He watched the fairy fly off and he looked out for Neith before she appeared and was sitting on the edge of the forest. "What are ya doing over there?" He asked. "Your fairy friend told on you." Alex said.

She laid down her tail flicking back and forth. "I am being good or at least trying to... What did you need?" She sounded annoyed even though it wasn't at him. She was still feeling the effects of the catnip and it was just safer for her to be away from him.

"You don't have to be worried, you didn't hurt me and I'm not mad at you." He said. "I was just sensitive, I didn't need anything really I just wanted to really just wanted to make sure everything was okay." He said.

She looked up at him through her paws which she was laying on. "I am glad I didn't hurt you... I will be just fine. If you don't need me then i will go home and wait. I still feel twitchy and that wouldn't be good for you right now." The catnip had gotten more intense as time went by and now she was just passed the peek of it. It still made her want to move and do all sorts of things.

"Come back when you aren't so twitchy or you can stay as is I don't mind." He said. "But stop trying to eat that poor fairy." Alex said. "She's a nice girl and told me a bit about you and how long you've been around." He said with a smile. "And that I might be able to join you in your own forest." He said.

"don't want to." Nia was upset, stupid fairy next time she See's her she will just chase her around and paw at her since she can't eat her. Nia stood up and walked closer to the forest. She was getting bored again and started to want something more interesting.

He sighed as she turned to walked back into the forest. It seemed that she was upset but he had no clue why as she left him there by himself. Yeah he would have to hide that catnip from her as it seemed to have a crazy effect on her.

It had been a day since she had the catnip and finally she felt like it had warn off. Her forest was in an uproar as she had chased and otherwise tortured the residence in it. Eventually the fairy's tried to help sooth her by catching her in a powerful hold spell and giving her a medicine to relax her. She had thanked them and slept in their grove for the rest of the day and night. She woke up once to find the small fairy she had chased and tried to eat braiding her hair. Sometime in the night she must have shifted into her fae form. She had soft luminescent wings the color of stained glass. They were folded on her back brushing the soft grass while she laid on her stomach. Alex must not have called for her or she would have woken up to go see him in the night.. Or was it day there she wasn't sure. She looked at the small fairy and smiled before poking the tiny girl softly. "Good morning little one i am going to go check on the Alex will you watch over my realm while i am away?" The tiny girl looked shocked and surprised at the offer but just nodded and smiled gleefully before getting up. "Thank you misty-step I will return soon." With that She walked through the planes finding herself back in the camp looking around for him.

Back
Top Bottom