Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

Alex moaned as he was going as hard as he could at this point in the current position. He could feel the tip of his cock pierce into her cervix as he tilted his head back when she pulled his hair giving her prime access to his neck now. There was definitely a hunger that she had and she wanted it quelled.

She nuzzled his neck making soft noises and calling his name over and over. When she figured out that the position she was in just wasn't going to cut it she took him out of her with a whine. She got down and pulled him to the grass covered ground. He was behind her at this point and she pushed herself on him once more. " This might work better..."

Alex felt her pull him out and as he heard her words he smirked before he was pulled down and he slid right back into her. "I think it will." He said as he grabbed her his and slammed into her harder then before as he moaned in pleasure.

Her muscles clenched around him as he slammed into her. She forgot to breath at first but when she could once more she moaned and called out his name. It felt like she was on fire in his arms each thrust into sent her spiraling into bliss. She couldn't stop cumming if she wanted to. Her legs were drenched in fluids and she could barely hold herself up for him. "Please ... Oh... gods yes ... Alex...." She tightened her inner muscles on him sucking him into her deeper still.

He wasn't going to last much longer. With her constantly cumming and her insides grabbing at his cock tightly only to pull him deeper it was all too much. With a last slam into her and a loud moan of her name he got himself as deep as he could into her and came into her with all his might.

She collapsed beneath him in a breathless pile of happiness. She felt him fall with her just as tired as she was for the moment. He was still inside her and she liked that so she pulled him closer to her as she cached her breath. She was far from done with him but for now she would let him rest. "Hmmmnmmnnn..."

He fell with her as he was still inside of her exhausted from their little crazy fuck. "Okay, so keep you away from the catnip." He said with a chuckle as he stroked her body gently. It was almost like the herb had put her into heat and she wouldn't be satisfied just yet.

She purred and turned into him flipping him on his back. "But i like the catnip! plus, you got it as a present for me so you can't take it back now. That would just be mean." She leaned down into him kissing her way down his body nipping and licking him all over.

He chuckled as he was now on his back. "Yes it was a gift but if you get into it and turn into such a horny cat all the time I'm going to die from exhaustion." He said with a chuckle as he reached down and rubbed her head.

"I am not a cat i am a arch fay and I can do what I want you gave it to me yes? And you can't say that you wouldn't be happy to die like this." She had made it to his erection and started to lick it. Her hands found their way down to him as well touching where she could. Her tongue licking off whatever fluid remained on him.

"Right right, not a cat." He said. "Yes I gave it to you, and it would be but doesn't mean I want to." He said as he moaned when she started to lick his cock. Her hands soon joining what her tongue was doing as she licked whatever fluids were on him.

"Not a cat but you might be by the way i can make you purr so sweetly." Seeing that she had him where she wanted him, she crawled up him once more stopping to place his hands on her hips to hold on to as she eased herself onto him once more. She moved slowly after a few moments of watching him under her.

He chuckled. "Nope you got a human under you." He said as he watched her crawl up him before she eased herself onto him. His hands on her hips as she took him deep into her and started to move causing him to moan. It seemed she was a kitty in heat with how that catnip was working.

She moaned and then looked down at him. Her hands pressed flat on his chest as she pumped up and down going faster as the minutes went by. She bit back a moan closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. "your the only human I like and your in me not just under love. and oh gods do you feel good. hmmmmnn... ah ha..."

Alex moaned as she was going faster as the minutes went by. "You are right, I am inside of you and it does feel good." He agreed with a grin as he helped her move with his hands on her hips. "Such a good feeling indeed." He said with a moan.

She gasped but continued her pace and closed her eyes at the pleasure she was building. "Not good enough." She stated before quickening her movements.

"Oh not good enough?" He asked with a smirk as she seemed to quicken her movements and this caused another moan to leave him as he held tightly to her hips his climax was rebuilding and he was ready to blow soon.

Her inner muscles clenched tightly around him, sucking his seed from his body. She caught herself from falling as she writhed in ecstasy around him. Her muscles continued to twitch as she slowly kept moving up and down enjoying the sensitivity. "better but still not enough.... Mmmmmnn..."

He moaned as he was drained of his seed once more as he was now overly sensitive he tried to get her to stop since he wasn't going to be able to go for round three right away. "Woah, calm down, the spirit is willing but the flesh is bruised and mush." He said as panted.

She sat still as he asked but stayed on top of him waiting. "What does that mean?" She tilted her head to the side letting her tail wrap around his leg.

He shook his head. "It means that I can't take too much more of this." Alex said. "I wouldn't want you to stop but it's really sensitive right now and anymore will end up hurting." He said.

She sat still after she got off him. She moved to sit down next to him thinking she may have hurt him in some way. "I will stop for now sense you seem to maybe be in pain." She shifted into her cat form and laid down next to him to lick his face before going into the astral plane. If she stayed she would want to do more and she didn't want to hurt him. It would be better for her to run the effects off in the safety of her forest home.

"No not pain, just sensitive." He said with a smile as she sat next to him before changing into her cat form and licking his face. She soon disappeared going back he guessed. He would have to let her know she didn't hurt him just he wasn't used to mating so much like this since he was mainly on his own. Laying there he relaxed for a little while longer before he got up to finish with be camp.

Sensitive hmmm She thought as she chased thing's around in her forest. He said he wasn't in pain but if she had stayed she would have hurt him. He was right she should stay away from that catnip stuff or next time she really could hurt him. She would make sure not to touch it in the future.

With the finally touches to the camp he sighed in relief before he something came up. "Hey, where is that fairy?" Alex asked more to himself then anyone really since the last he saw of the small thing was her running from the mean kitty cat.

Back
Top Bottom