Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

Alex didn't call for her figuring she needed to calm down from the catnip and him calling her wasn't going to help in anyway. So he left her alone and as the day passed he wasn't in his camp when she came back to his plane. Alex was actually out hunting. Hanging out in the trees he was watching for prey having no clue that Neith had come to the human plane to see him.

She couldn't find him in camp so decided she would have to look for him. He couldn't have gone far she thought trying to catch his scent so she could track him down. once she did she made her way through the forest to where she spotted him in a tree. He was doing something she wasn't sure what. He hadn't noticed her yet but she got distracted when a dear moved out of the corner of her eye and she gave chase. She was quite and soon the dear jumped into the clearing Alex was watching with her chasing it at full speed. She pounced pushing the creature to the ground and breaking it's neck. Once it didn't move no more she dragged it with her to where she saw him last.

When he saw the deer run into his kill zone he drew his bow and as he took aim he let go of the bow string launching the arrow. What he didn't know was that Neith was chasing the deer and as the arrow flew towards the unsuspecting creature his eye's grew wide with horror as he watched her take the deer down to the ground. Her only saving grace as that she started to drag the animal back causing the arrow just to pass right over her and hit the ground with a thud where she would have been had she decided to stay and eat it. His heart was racing a mile a minute and he was quick to get down from the tree and run towards the ancient fae to confront her on what could have possibly been a case of friendly fire.

She looked over her shoulder and then back at Alex with a surprised face and a growl. She put the deer down and sat waiting for him to get to her. Once he did she tilted her head and spoke her words icy but also surprised sounding, "Are you that mad that I didn't stay with you?"

Alex looked back at her. "Mad? Im not mad at you, you ran Into a kill zone, I was hunting for food and I could have hit you instead." Alex added. He didn't know if he should be mad at her for what she had just did but at the same time he was just glad she didn't get hurt. "Why didn't you just come straight to me instead of doing this?" He asked. If was obvious be was worried on the fact he could have hurt her.

" I did but you were doing something and then I saw the deer and it bolted so I chased it. I didn't know what you were doing. I don't hunt for food the way you do so it seems and the thing on your back is new to me. Yes you could have hit me I guess but I would be okay if I die here I just go back to my home till you can summon me again. well it still hurts and I can feel the pain but I will still be okay just don't do that often. It is not something that is pleasant feeling." She said grumpily at him in a matter of fact way.

Alex sighed as he shook his head. "I don't want to hit you with an arrow and I don't want you to get hurt." He said. "Next time just disturb me if you see I'm busy, because I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you like that." He said hoping it would make sense to come up to him not matter what. Just because she would go back to her world doesn't mean he would want to make that mistake.

She tilted her head and laid down " Very well I will try but ignoring things that run from me is hard. It is instinct for me in this form to chase them and I can't help it sometimes." She licked at the deer before licking her mouth and paws getting the blood off them. "I forgive you for shooting at me if that helps and if you do it next time I will just use magic to stop it that way you don't hurt me. That okay?"

"So If I start to run from you are you going to chase me then?" He asked curiously as he looked at the deer. Well at least he had food for a while now so the act of hunting now wouldn't matter. "Thank you for considering that and forgiving me." He said as he walked over to the deer to grab it by the head as he would have to drag it back to camp. "So are you feeling any better?" He asked as he started to drag the carcass.

She thought for a moment stopping to look at him. " Yes I would I think." She would chase him if he started running and depending on how or if he stopped would be whether or not she pounced on him. She left that part out as she got out to fallow him back to the camp. " Hmmmm, I think so but I have been asleep for a while. The denizens of my home worried enough that they put me to sleep and I only woke up about an hour or so ago."

"Well then I will have to see what you would do if you did chase me like that." He said with a shake of his head as they made for his camp. "Well then it would seem that we won't being using catnip anytime in the near future if your reaction to it was that strong." Alex said as he was obviously worried about her as well.

She looked at him and tilted her head, "Why would you like me to chase you? Is it something that makes you happy?" She stopped moving at the mention of the catnip. Part of her was sad that she couldn't have it anymore and the other was upset because she liked it. Maybe if she only had a little bit not the whole thing or hand full. Maybe if she drank it like a tea of the milk drink? She started to walk once again and caught up to his side to look up at him. "What if we make it into a drink and only use a little bit? will that make it so I can have it? I really liked it just I think I took to much at once..."

He chuckled. "No no, I was just asking if you saw me running would you give chase is all." He said with a smile before he noticed she had stopped. "I guess we could." Alex said. "Only a little bit shouldn't hurt." He said. "I won't deny you it since it really is your gift." He added.

"Run and lets see if I feel like chasing you then.. I am not sure i will but it would be good to see." She started walking a bit faster waiting for him to run. It sounded fun to her the chasing part at least but what would she do if she caught him? She stopped and looked confused at him, "What happens if I can catch you? do I get something for it?" By now they had made it back to his camp and she was sitting by the fire he had made watching him.

He chuckled. "You really want me to run huh?" He asked as they made their way back to the camp. He hung the deer so it could drain the rest of it's blood into the dirt. Looking back to her by the fire he shrugged. "I dont know, what would you like." He asked as he didn't wait for an answer and took off running without warning figuring she rather not wait for him to start running.

That surprised her as she watched him bolt from the camp a smile on his face. It took her a few seconds to react and move her body. She waited for a count of ten before chasing after him. She was much faster in her cat form so she thought it fair to give him a fighting chance to get away not that she would let him. He was in front of her in no time and she could almost reach him but she didn't want to hurt him so she would have to wait for the right moment to pounce.

He knew he wouldn't have been able to escape from her but he wouldn't make it easy as he went around trees and just making dashes to the right and left. She was gonna be able to catch them as they were approaching a open clearing a perfect place for her to simply tackle him to the ground.

She saw her opening as soon as he ran into a clearing and without wasting a second she leaped onto him. They tumbled to the ground with her landing on top of him in her human form. "Got you!" She smiled down at him before rubbing her face to his.

They tumbled for a little bit after she pounced on him as he landed on his back and she was ontop in her human form now as he chuckled. Rubbing his face back against her. "Yes, yes you did catch me." He said.

He smiled at her. "I don't know, what do you want me to give you?" He asked. "I don't have much other then simply giving you all of my attention." He added.

" I will take this then." She leaned down and kissed him parting his lips open so she could lick inside his mouth. He could feel her purring as she deepened the kiss.

He wasn't too surprised by her taking a kiss as he kissed her back letting his own tongue go after her own invading tongue. With the kiss deepening he could feel her purring as his arms went around her.

She kissed him for several minutes till finally they had to part so they could breath and she looked down at him before nuzzling into his neck. She purred and nipped his neck claiming her prize. "My human. … My Alex." She purred into his neck and ears.

The kiss was quite long between them and it only ended because they needed to breath some fresh air. Though she took the chance to nuzzled into his neck as she purred. And finally nipped his neck claiming her prize. He chuckled. "Yes I am yours." He said as he ran his hand through her hair gently.

Back
Top Bottom