Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wrong chant summoned you. (Umbra do urden x Akuma)

"Are you dangerous?" She said licking his ear. "What kind of human are you? Should i be afraid of you?" Her hands started to wander as her mouth decided to do the same. She licked and nipped down his neck a slight purr coming from within her. Her hands found his hair and she nuzzled into him still licking and kissing her way down his body. Her body was soft and full in all the right places, her moments graceful no matter what form she took. you could see she had muscles that were tone and hidden by curves and smooth skin. She moved her hands lower resting them to feel his hips.He felt nice she decided her tail tapping happily next to her.

"No I am not dangerous." He said as he shivered at her nips and kisses but didn't stop her from wandering his body. "I am a nice human, Even nicer to animals." He said with a smile as his own hands moved along her body. "And you will never have anything to be afraid of me for." He said as he felt how she was full in all the right places yet she was nice and soft. When her hands made it to his hips he looked down at her waiting to see what she would do as his own hands found her hips as well.

She wiggled in his grip feeling the pleasant touch of his hands on her hips. She smiled but moved to get a better angle so she could keep licking and kissing her way down his body at one point she knocked him over. Her hands nudging his legs apart as she licked and nipped at his hips going towards the inside of his legs. You could hear the loud purring coming from her body and the black velvety ears on her head twitched back and forth in happy unison. He tasted like salt so he must be dirty she thought. Well she could fix that he did pet her after all.

Alex watched her move before she knocked him to get and he was curious as he felt her licking and kissing. His thighs before moving to the inner side and he was a bit confused as to what she might actually be getting at. Of course be could hear that loud purring of hers and the ears on her had seem r so I be rather happy as they moved in unison. Though he wasn't going to stop the feline. Between his legs she would have a good view of his cock slowly starting to harden due to her attention down there.

She set her hand palm down on his nether bits clearly not knowing what they were for. It wasn't hard just, enough to get a better grip on his leg. She felt it moving underneath her touch so she immediately moved her hand and licked it. It twitched at her making her want to lick it more. She took him in her hands and sat in between his legs. She held him gently and started licking him from base to tip, enjoying the taste and fell of him in her mouth and hand. he could feel her warm breath and hear the loud purring coming from her mouth.

Of Course this caused him to moan in pleasure and when she started to lick him it served to only make him moan a bit more. From her hands to the licking from base to tip it was easy to get him fully erect and leaking precum from the tip as well for her to enjoy. "That feels so good." He said as his cock throbbed under her tongue and the purring was really edging him close to a climax.

At first she thought she was hurting him till he said other wise making her smile up at him. "Baths are do feel good don't they." She licked the pre-cum off just to find him leeking more. Their was only on thing to do she thought, and bent down pulling him into her mouth. Her tongue licked all of the soft places she could find and she sucked on his length. Her hands held him in place but began to move and her purring was like if someone took a vibrator to his most sensitive of places. She was making happy noises as she licked sucked and teased him clean. Her hips swayed back and forth like her tail. He felt so good inside her and tasted like a sweet candy or fruit.

When she said bath he was curious if she even knew what she was even doing to the make infront of her. Because it definitely was no bath. When she took him into her mouth he let out an even louder moan as his chick throbbed inside of her mouth releasing more precum. With her putting he really wasn't going to last much longer. It was only a couple of more minutes and he was ready to blow he couldn't hold it any longer. "I'm gonna cum." He earned her and a few more second later he groaned in pleasure. His cock shot out his seed with each throb of his cock.

She was in the middle of licking him once more from base to tip when the thick creamy white ropes of semen shot out of him and splashed all over her face, mouth and breasts. "Oh... Now your all dirty again and so am I...Hmmm...Tastes good though." She started to lick herself clean, using her hands and tongue to lick all of him off of her body.Once she was clean she went back to what she was doing. She had most of him clean in about five minutes of starting. She continued purring making her mouth and tongue vibrate as she licked him.

Alex panted as he covered he face, mouth and breasts with his cum and she didn't seem worried as she cleaned herself and said it tasted good before she went back to cleaning him causing him to moan as his chick twitched. "You might want to slow down is very sensitive." He said unsure if she knew what had just happened or not.

She stopped wondering if she hurt him in some way. She looked and crawled up to see his face pressing her body against him. She nuzzled his face before saying, "Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" She licked at his lips sweetly trying to make him feel better. Her hands ran through his hair thinking maybe petting him back would help make him feel better.

Alex looked at her as she moved up and pressed her body against his own. "You didn't just me, I guess you really don't know what you were actually doing do you?" He asked as his cock so rubbed against her when she moved up him. The licks to his lips and the posts she did made him smile.

"What do you mean I don't know what I am doing of coarse i do. I am making you feel good. It is only fair since you make me feel that way when you touch me." she nuzzled his neck wiggling on top of him. " Don't you like it when I touch you? It's a silly question because i know the answer is yes." Her eye's up close looked to have gold flecks in them and a pull you in type of power to them.

He smiled. "I meant what you did with my cock." He said bluntly. "You made me feel really good and well I justed wanted to make sure you actually knew what kind of actions you were performing." He said as she wiggled against him and those eyes seemed to just draw him in. This was really quite something he wasn't sure expecting.

She really liked this human so far his body felt nice next to hers and although he made no sense sometimes she didn't mind being with him. "You know, I wouldn't mind if you touched me back you don't have to just touch my back. I like being touched most place. How about you what's your favorite place to be touched?" She started winding her tail around his leg as he laid on his back with her on either side of him. Her hair looked like a curtain of black silk falling to the floor all around them. it was a bit wavy starting at her shoulders and cascading down well past her curvy hips to stop just at her knees

Alex looked at her as she seemed to not even mind what she had did and so he shook his head as he looked at the feline entity infront of him. What was he going to do and we she suggested touching her as well and not just her back he figured if it was fine with her he would touch her as well. "To answer your question you already touched me in a place I enjoy." He said as he moved one hand down her back under her lovely hair before resting on her ass as he gave it a squeeze. His other hand moved along her side and towards her chest.

"Yes but is it your favorite?" She felt his hands moving making her wiggle into him more. The purring just got louder in his ear as she nuzzled into his body. "That feels nice human. are there other places you want me to touch? or places you want to touch me?" He could hear her soft voice in his ear and feel her warm breath. Her hands started to wander again running over his chest and shoulders, through his hair and back down tracing his form into her mind.

"Yes, it is indeed my favorite." He said as he moved his hand along her ass. He was enjoying the loud purring as he grinned. "Maybe I'd like to do what you did to me kitty cat." He said with a cheeky smirk as his other hand squeezed her breast and went after her nipple pulling it gently. This wasn't exactly how he was going to spend the first night with his familiar.

The purring became a soft moan when he tugged on her hardened nipple before going back to just purring again. "Mmmm... You can touch me however you want but if I don't like it I will tell you to stop. Human don't stop your hands feel good." Sitting still was becoming harder for her to do with his hands touching her it made her want to squirm around and a sweet heat rush over her to settle in between her thighs. She licked and nipped at his neck before nuzzling it once more.

"Alright." He said as he moved his hand from grabbing her ass and moved it down so that he felt her pubic area before touching the lips of her womanhood. How hand on her breast still enjoyed her nipple as he enjoyed the kissing and nipping at his neck. "Want me to do what you did to me kitty?" He asked with a smirk on his face waiting to here what her answer might actually be.

"But I already had a bath. .... It's you who is Dirty." She kissed his face and sat up moaning when his hand reached between her legs. Her own voice surprised her but soon a heat spread over her body making her head tilt back and her hips shift slightly. "Hmmm... Hands feel nice." She moved out from in between his legs to straddle him. She could feel his erection on her back, between her soft butt.

"Well It is not for bath reasons." He said. Feeling the heat that was coming from between her legs surprised him but before he could feel even more she moved and now straddled him. He moaned as his chick was now in-between he soft ass and it twitched against them. It felt so good life that. "Your ass feels good on my cock like that." He told her as both hands went to her breasts to pay with her nipples.

His words made her curious as to what it could be for if not for bath reasons, maybe he just likes the feel? "Hmmm... Okay. I give you puuur-mision to do what you think feels good back to me and I will decide if it does or not. Do your best kay?" At that point he had her breasts in his hands making her press them into him more so. It felt really good she thought. It was a different feeling but one she very much liked and wanted more of. The more he touched the wetter she got and at this point she couldn't stop the noises she was making. Her eyes looked bright and were filled with desire.

He looked at her and could see the desire in her eyes as he grinned and loved all the noises she was making. But slowly he moved his hands to support her we he rolled them other and now she was on her back. "Now I'm going to do the same to you." He said as he moved down her body so that he was in between her legs and his lips found her soft thighs as he kissed towards her wet lips. He was convinced she wasn't used to the acts of pleasures.

Her eyes fallowed him like a predator staking it's pray, the only difference was the lust you could see there. She opened her legs wider to give him better access. She was still not sure what he was doing or if she trusted him completely. Being on her back didn't happen very often and no one had ever been able to put her on it, till now.

Back
Top Bottom