Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins and Twins (Luke & Umbra)

Kaerius let out a moan and tilted his head back. "Hell yes it's working." He groaned, willingly parting his legs to make Silas' job much easier. The hand that had been on the dragon's back now gripped at the towels and sheets beneath them, his other hand staying in its spot on Silas' head. A blissful sigh soon made itself known as he bucked his hips again. "Fuck, just keep doing that. It's perfect." Kae's eyes fluttered as he moaned again, his head falling to the side a little bit as he focused on Silas' hand and mouth. "Yeah, just like that..."

Veeios scoffed at the words, struggling to ignore the way his body wanted to lean into the heat that was provided by Salis' body. "Like you're not already doing half of that already..." He sighed, referring to the kissing and touching and, counting last night, the 'making love'part. Part of him wanted to grumble and be pissy, but he was slowly starting to find that the fire was petering out. At this point he couldn't tell if he was just hitting one of his low points or if it was just genuinely because he was tired. It was one of those two. Vee reached up to rub at his face, the scoff leaving him before he could stop it. He boarded the honesty train back in the bathroom when he'd admitted he didn't know what to do. He might as well just say 'fuck it' and continue on the railroad of honesty. Might as well, right? "Do you want to know why I'm so hesitant and unwilling to do so many things? Relationships with others being one of them?" Veeios paused, but didn't give Salis a chance to answer. "It's because the only thing I am willing to do is commit murder. Beat and rip into people until they're unrecognizable. There's too many people who've stabbed me in my back, and I'm all too vengeful and willing to turn around and make them pay. It's bad enough my brother's involved in this mess. I can't keep dragging more people into it." Vee then finally turned to look at Salis as he tightly gripped the edge of the bed, not knowing what to expect. "Do what you will with that information."

Last edited:
Salis stopped and looked at him in all seriousness, “Dragons don’t get dragged into thing’s they go in willingly and knowingly. Veeios I would never hurt you like that but if I did You could inflict a lot more then endless pain on me and I would willingly take it if it was coming from you. I am not asking for a mortal relationship What I am asking for is all of you that includes the parts were you like to murder people till they cannot be found and since were on the honesty train I will tell you something about me I haven’t even told my brother. The Crystal on my chest was put there by my ex. She tried to enslave me so she could kill my sister and she succeeded. Our sister died because I believed she couldn’t harm me and I was wrong. I thought she loved me and I was going to make her my mate. She made me kill her in front of My older brother. The crystal shattered when my brother tried to kill me for what I had done. It is a constant reminder which I have to live with every day and every day I look to see if I can find the bitch who made me do something so unforgiveable. So with that information what is your answer yes or no?” Salis was very still, he held Veeios gently but you could tell he was struggling to do so.

Silas didn’t have to work very hard to feel the warmth flood his mouth on account of the fact that he used his fire to turn Kae into a sex crazed maniac. Once he swallowed what was left in his mouth and cleaned Kae off, he kissed his way back up but took his other hand grabbing at a bottle on the side table, then poured some of its contents onto Kae. He took the time to play with his entrance till he could fit two fingers into Kae. He smiled and kept toying with him till he was sure Kae would beg him for more. He didn’t care how long it would take he could tease him all night. “Tell me where does the kitten want to be petted? Hmmm?”

For a minute, all Vee could do was stare. Then a quiet, dry laugh came from him as he looked away, raising a hand to rub his head. "Ah, fuck...whoever would've thought our sob stories could be so similar..." It was a statement he almost couldn't believe even though he was the one who said it. "Though it was no ex who killed Kae's and my younger brother." Just thinking about it had one of Vee's hands twitching, the curious thought of what it would feel like to get his hands on at least one of those men who'd been there that night. But he shook his head, getting rid of that thought before it could grow like a weed. He was sick of this topic. Hell, he was sick of almost all of the topics that had been brought up today. He ran his fingers through his hair, biting his lip in so much thought before looking back at Salis, meeting his eyes. "Just do it already before I change my mind."

Slowly Kaerius was made into a quivering mess, twitching almost nonstop as he tried to get more out of the fingers that were inside of him. "Y...you selfish mutt," He moaned, squirming against the bed and making a mess of the sheets and towels. "Say I'm gonna get a nap, th-then...then decide you wanna play..." He gasped, back arching off the bed slightly as the pleasure spiked up and rolled up his spine. "Ah fuck~!" Kae clawed at the blankets as he was mercilessly played with, getting friction but just not enough to fully satisfy. "Fuck...there! Right there! Please!" He moaned, loud and needy.

Salis’s eyes grew wide when he heard Vee’s answer. A primitive growl came from him before he kissed Vee not waiting another second. The fire he had been keeping in check now roared to life spiraling around them giving off a melting heat that scorched the flesh and sunk deep into the bones. His body filled with pleasure as he felt the flames sinking into Vee. Salis flipped Vee around onto his stomach he ran his hand up Vee’s back on the other side of the tattoo. “This will hurt but I think you know that already. I will be quick, promise.” He licked the spot just under Vee’s shoulder blade before gripping Vee tightly so he couldn’t move. A white blue flame hit Vee’s back freezing it at the same time burning a crystalline mark into Vee’s back. It would be painful but it should only last for about a minute or two before causing pleasure so profound it sends you spiraling into bliss. Salis knew this so after he made the mark he held Vee down for a count of thirty before pulling his hips up and plunging into him slowly. “Mate” he growled looking at the dragon and phoenix swirling around each other. Prepping wasn’t needed in this case he wouldn’t have to worry about hurting Vee, he knew how turned on he would be, he could feel it. The Mark was all colors at once constantly moving and shifting to catch the light. Salis thrusted hard into Vee a need and heat ragging within him before releasing so hard into the wonderfulness that was Vee’s body and passing out.

“You’ll get your nap don’t worry. I promise it will be the best nap you have ever had.” Silas flipped Kae over to his side and put one leg on his shoulder before pushing his dick into Kae’s welcoming hole. He didn’t give him a chance to breath instead started quick right out the gate, thrusting long smooth strokes into Kae. “Dear gods you feel amazing…If.. you get…any tighter… I am.. mmm… going … to ..cum…” He wasn’t going to last much long so before he fell into bliss he wanted to make sure Kae went to heaven. Silas grabbed Kae’s length stroking it as he pounded away at him.

Last edited:
Maybe Vee should've seen it coming, just how fast that would've flipped a switch inside of Salis. Yet he still jumped from how quickly he was kissed and pushed onto his stomach, the flames surrounding him as the growl the dragon made sent a shockingly pleasant shiver down his spine. He clenched his jaw, only grunting at the pain that lit up his shoulder-blade -- he refused to make any other sound than that. At least, he didn't make any other sound that was related to pain. The ecstasy hit Veeios so hard that he couldn't contain the moans that slipped out of him. He was burning up with so much pleasure that it was almost agonizing until Salis finally thrusted into him. He cried out, loud and full of nothing but raw need as he clawed at the bed. Vee couldn't focus on anything outside of the bliss and Salis' movement; it was like every thrust was striking at his very core. He completely lost himself and was just barely aware, let alone conscious, when he came just before the other man did. The waves of both sensations crashed into him so hard that Veeios didn't reach the end of them, blacking out from the overload pleasure. It was only pure instinct that made him curl up close to Salis once they were both out.

It was absolute bliss that coursed through Kae's veins when Silas finally quit his teasing. A curse made up of nothing but pleasure burst from his lips as he moaned. He quivered from each long thrust, bucking when he felt Silas' hand wrap around his cock. "Yes!" He hissed out in pleasure. This was easily the best distraction Kaerius could've asked for. His breath hitched and his head titled back, another moan making itself known as shudder rippled through his body and he came, calling out Silas' name as he did so.

Silas felt Kae tightening from his release around him sending him over the edge. He thrust into him three more times filling Kaerius with his seed and calling out his name before landing between Kae’s legs still inside him but breathing heavily. He pulled out sometime later, smiling up at Kae before pulling him closer to rest his head on Kae’s chest. They were a mess he knew but for the moment all he wanted to do was lay there holding Kae to him. “I could live with this every day for the rest of forever. Remind me later to let you have that nap I promised you.” He laughed a low growl mixed in, making him sound contented.

Salis had been unconscious for what must have been at least most of the day by this point. He could feel a soft heat next to him, the most calming feeling he has ever felt seemed to seep into him at just the touch and heat of Vee beside him. Salis shifted and opened his eyes to look around. It was dark the only light was from the moon which hung high in the sky. His hand brushed down Vee’s back feeling the mark that made him his. It meant more than Salis could express to him that Vee had said yes, although he did express some of it before he passed out. He leaned into Vee hugging him tightly. He would be sore if he didn’t heal him, he thought with a frown. Looking down he kissed Vee on the head before closing his eyes and letting the flow of energy warm Vee, taking away the soreness. Salis was completely healed from what Vee had given him and strangely changed. The crystal on his chest had shaped itself into the mark he had given Vee. It cascaded up to his collarbone and down his chest to stop at his hip. It warped around somewhat taking the form of some of Vee’s tattoo on his back with all the swirls and fine lines. It was no longer Sharpe and scattered everywhere, instead it was smooth to the touch and cool. Although he wanted nothing more than to sleep next to Vee a bit longer He knew Vee would be hungry and so was he. Salis rubbed Vee’s cheek with his thumb smiling down at him. “Vee? ...Vee love wake up..”

The laugh Kaerius made was breathless and he reached up to brush some hair out of his face, his free hand lightly running through Silas' hair as well. "Oh, so it's 'later' now, hm? How am I s'posed to keep up if you keep changing the rules on me, huh?" He snickered, playfully sticking his tongue out at the dragon. "Too bad, imma end up taking a nap when I want to take a nap. That's what you get for callin' me 'kitten': I'll act more like a cat." Kae teased, laying his head back against the bed with a hum.

There was a sound Vee made that almost resembled a whine when Salis tried to rouse him. His nose scrunched up slightly while the corners of his lips tilted downwards in a small frown frown displeasure from the attempt to wake him. One of his hands made the move to try and bat the dragon's hand away from his face before reaching out to pat around in search of a pillow, pulling it close to hug it and bury his face in it like he was a kid that just didn't want to get up and go to school. He mumbled a "don't wanna" that was muffled from having his face shoved into the pillow, curling up more against Salis. But a moment passed and there was a muffled yawn, followed be Veeios lifting his head from the pillow. "Ugh...what?" He asked somewhat grumpily as he rubbed at his eyes, his speech slurred a little bit from the urge to sleep. He blearily looked up at Salis, the slightest makings of a sleepy pout visible on his face. "What 's it? What d'you want?"

Silas grinned looking up at Kae and pulling himself up to lay beside him. “You’re not and if you stick that out again I will show you what you can do with it.” He kissed Kae’s neck nuzzling into him. He started touching Kae all over tracing his body with loving fingers and looking for some where he may not have touched yet. He playfully groped at Kae’s ass lightly before starting to kiss on his neck lightly. “Not to change the subject but I think your brother may have given into mine. I may have pushed Archion too hard when I sliced him to pieces. I kinda feel bad slightly for pushing them into it but if I didn’t then it could have been worse. Not sure if you’re going to be mad at me or not for doing that. I know My brother will be not sure on yours though.” He looked puzzled but happy as he continued what he was doing.

Salis looked down at the what could only be described as the cutest plushie he had ever seen as Vee looked up at him over a pillow. He couldn’t help but smile widely down at him. “You’re not a morning person are you love? I only woke you to ask if you would want to eat something if not then you can go back to your bliss filled sleep.” A low laugh could be heard as he kissed Vee’s frown lightly to see if it would stay or go away. Before he pulling Vee blankets and all closer to him. “Would you like me to tuck you back in?”

There was a hum as Kaerius leaned into the little touches and kisses before he sighed, glancing down at Silas. "I'm only going to be mad if something ends up blowing up in their faces. And if that happens you can fully expect an ass-kicking you've never had before." He stated it like it was a fact before settling down, continuing to run his fingers through the other man's hair like he was petting him. "I mean yeah I get it could've been a lot worse if you didn't do anything, but still. Vee's kinda fragile in terms of emotional and mental stability, and things also could've ended badly on both their parts if you pushed him in the wrong way. Which...yeah, I gotta say you were pretty close to that earlier when you were explaining things to him. Some of the word choices could've been a bit better." Kae sighed again. "If he did cave, I can tell you he's still gonna be a little uncomfortable for lil' while. He's not used to this kind of stuff." Then he fell silent for a moment, a thought entering his mind. "Which I know a couple of ways to help with that."

Veeios gave a tired huff and closed his eyes for a bit, his frown slowly starting to go away. He wasn't smiling, but he wasn't frowning anymore. "Mm...once I'm awake, it's hard for me to go back asleep." He mumbled softly as he held the pillow a little tighter when Salis pulled him close. "Not without a sleeping pill, usually." He added after a moment, letting his face fall back into the pillow as he sighed. Vee fell quiet, and for a moment it almost looked like he could've fallen asleep. But then he made a muffled curse, lifting his face back up from its sanctuary that was the pillow. "Fuck. I am hungry."

Silas mad a face that said ah fuck before looking up at Kae, “I fully expect an ass kicking then. I have never been good with words as you have found out. Plus, I may have beat the ever loving crap out of Archion so he had no choice in the matter so yeah you can kill me now if you want.” He paused for a moment as Kaerius’s last words sunk into his sex crazed brain. “Wait? You have an idea to make this better? Well, what is it, because frankly I don’t think Archion will be talking to me until I am forgiven by Veeios if he tells him what I did that is. I don’t see your brother as the forgiving type. You maybe, but your just as dumb as I am. Veeios is far more like my brother than I would like honestly they are perfect for each other.” It was a slightly nervous laugh that left Silas before he kissed Kae’s chest making his way down to his nipples.

Salis laughed a little before kissing Vee’s fingers that held the pillow. “Would you like some Ice cream then? Or would you prefer a real meal? I can get both and you can have it here or we can get dressed and go downstairs and eat. Which one would you like love?” He sat up with Vee and all the blankets and Pillows in his arms giggling slightly when he saw Vee’s bedhead. Well they did fall asleep with their hair still wet he thought using his hand to brush it out of Vee’s face. “You know you make a really good stuffed animal. Even better now that I know you are willing to stab me if I do something colossally stupid.” He loved the way Vee looked when he woke up. He wasn’t going to tell him he was the cutest thing on the earth but he will eventually when Vee was more comfortable with him. Which he didn’t seem to be quite yet. It will most likely take a lot more time he imagined before he would either be stabbed to almost death or loved he was hoping for both for some reason.

Kae gave another laugh, a softer one this time as he pressed his chest closer to Silas. "Yeah, Vee's always been a little petty like that. More so these past couple of years, but that's kinda to be expected, really." He cooed softly then, lightly scratching at the dragon's scalp. "But anyway...y'know how I mentioned the prescriptions, right?" He asked, referring back to the somewhat recent conversation when they'd all reached the house after the cafe thing. "Some of those are still a lil' important. But that's not the main point. Thing is, Vee was a man of many hobbies, lots of things he liked doing. When his arm got fucked, he couldn't do a lot of the things he liked to calm himself down and whatnot after a bad day. But now his arm's not fucked. He can start doing those things again and they'll help ease him a lot." Kae paused to take a breath, his free hand moving to lightly drag his nails over the skin of Silas' back. "If we go to the apartment where our things are I can grab all the stuff. I mean, I get the feeling we won't be needing the apartment anymore as it all stands, so we gotta go grab all of our things anyway before it all ends up in the trash after a missed payment. I'd be pissed if all that time spent moving our shit overseas was wasted."

Veeios nearly blushed at the mention of getting ice cream, the temptation to indulge him and his fondness for sweets was real and nagging at him from almost every part of his mind. He did flinch a little when Salis brushed his hair out of his face, having not expected the gentle touch. It was almost like a startled cat, really. He swiftly settled back down though, looking up at the other man with a soft snort. "Last I knew, not many people liked the thought of having a stuffed animal that could stab them. There's horror movies about it for a reason. Lame horror movies, but they've still been made." After that Vee looked away, pressing his face back into the pillow a little bit though he didn't cover his eyes with it. He liked to think it's because he was tired that he was feeling so shy, instead of him being shy because of the childish thing he was about to say. "Ice cream doesn't sound like a bad idea..." He finally answered in a soft murmur.

Silas looked up at Kae and kissed him before sitting up with him in his arms. “If this will get me out of the dragon house with you and your brother then how would you like to do something colossally stupid right now?” he had the grin he sported when he was either killing someone or he had a plan that was crazy, not that Kae would know the difference. “If we get dressed we can make it to your house and grab everything before they wake up. I will have my dragons meet us there. What do you think?” He kissed Kae letting a bit of his Dragon fire melt some of Kae’s soreness away. “Or we can wait till tomorrow and sneak out then although it will be a lot harder to do that when my older brother is awake. So it would be best to go tonight.”

Salis giggled again when Vee jumped from his touch. Did Vee think he was going to hurt him? That would be the last thing he would do he thought. “Well I prefer a plush animal who can stab someone, plus to me your as lethal as a hamster with a needle as a weapon. All I have to do is hug you and I will get a squeak before I get the pointy end.” He laughed at that point squeezing Vee to make his point before kissing him. “So Ice-cream right? What kind and do you want to stay here or go downstairs? I wouldn’t mind taking my new deadly weapon with me.” He lessened his grip but began to slightly tickle Vee through the blankets. If Vee was going to act this childish and cute he was going to give in and tease him a bit more.

"Really? You seriously have to ask that?" Kae practically giggled as he wrapped his arms around Silas' shoulders, a grin stretching across his face. "I'm always up for doing something stupid. If I had a middle name, I'm pretty sure "recklessly stupid" would be it. Of course I'm up for it! Plus, I'm sure it'd be one less thing Vee will be worried about when he wakes up and sees his things here." He snickered, giving the dragon a kiss of his own before pulling away. "Wow, it's a good thing is a lot of our stuff is in boxes still. Neither of us really unpacked too much aside from the basics and simple stuff. And, y'know, some furniture. But I don't think we'll really be needing that."

Vee scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You say that now, but I'm one hamster who knows how to make a needle hurt." He ended up shoving his face back into the pillow for a little after that, hiding the blush that came after the kiss. Ugh, he was a mess right now. Couldn't keep any of his expressions under control like he could during the day. Dammit. After taking a deep breath Veeios looked back up, trying to look as serious as he possibly could despite the way he squirmed from the fingers trying to tickle him through the blankets. 'I refuse to break to this right now,' He told himself. "I want you to ask me that again and look me in the eyes to see if you really think I want to get out of this bed." Meaning...Vee would much rather stay here.

Silas laughed picking Kae up and kissing him once more before walking into the walk-in closet with him “I believe that was two middle names. Mine would be Thoughtless moron so we match quite well. Here wear these for now.” He set Kaerius down and handed him a fitted black shirt and black jean pants. “You’re going to want not to be seen. If we get caught it won’t go over to well with my brother or the guys casing your place right now. By the way what did you do to piss off the underground mafia? They seem like a fucked up bunch to have mad at you and they hold grudges like no one’s business. Not that that should matter now that they can’t kill you hurt you yes but not if I am with you.” He smiled as he put on his black shirt and pants before handing Kae a set of boots. “Don’t ask how come I have clothes your size you don’t want to know it is not a fun story for me to tell.” He was smiling till that point the memory made him frown for a few minutes before looking back at Kaerius.

Salis looked at him but stopped tickling to say, “you know your horrible at hiding your emotions from me. I can feel what you fell if I touch you but I don’t need to do that right now. I can tell without doing that, that you would prefer I bring it to you.” He Kissed Vee passionately knocking the air from him before setting him down in a fluffy soft pile in the center of the bed. He rolled off the bed and got up to put on pants and a shirt. “What kind do you want?” He asked strolling to the closet for clothes. He found some and was pulling the shirt over his head a few minutes later before walking back into the room.

Kae didn't see Silas' frown because he looked away, awkwardly rubbing at the back of his head. "...well, technically, the mafia that's hunting me and Vee down used to actually be...our crime syndicate," He looked back up at Silas, almost nervous to explain it as he began to dress himself with the clothes he was handed. "We took it over just a lil' after we turned twenty, when our old man died in a car accident we're pretty sure wasn't actually an accident, but that's not the point. Thing is, our younger brother, Prism, didn't know about the dirty work we were doing behind his back. But he had me and Vee on such a pedestal as role models that it...felt more than just 'dirty', y'know? So Vee wanted to go legit and I was with him on that. There were people who were on board with the idea, and there were people who weren't. The people who weren't on board won that night they killed our brother and nearly Vee along with him. I happened to just be getting back in town when it happened, and I only just barely missed the ambush. But because we're still alive it makes us loose ends, and good mafias don't leave any loose ends behind."

Veeios was left stunned for a moment after the kiss. A bright blush lit up his face and he had to hide it with the pillow until it was more manageable for him. Well, fuck, it was hard for him to keep his emotions hidden if that was the case. Was it really that easy for Salis to tell? 'That's going to be rough if I hit another low point...' He thought, shaking his head after it. 'No, don't think about that right now. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.' Taking a breath breath Vee hugged the pillow closer to his chest and sat up, watching Salis walk back into the room. "Whatever kind is fine," He answered, looking over the pillow with a slight tilt of his head. "Whichever one is sweeter or might have chunks of cookie or something." Vee shrugged; it didn't really matter to him, he just wanted some ice cream to snack on right now.

Silas felt bad for all of two seconds about wanting to kill them all before Kae told him what happened. “Well that makes this easier then. I take it you don’t care if I kill them then? Usually I try not to, but end up doing so anyways… not sure if that will upset you or not but if we don’t they most likely will try to fallow us back here and then they will really be screwed. My older brother hates mortals and will not tolerate them coming near his home. If they do he will wipe them all out and then we won’t be able to find the one who killed your brother, so we can resurrect him. So we best do this carefully if you understand my meaning.” He hopped that Kae understood because he didn’t want to have to explain much more then he already did. It got more complicated from there and he was sure it would be better if his brother told them since he was the one with the power to do so not that he told anyone that. Silas rubbed the back of his head before slipping on his shoes and walking to the balcony. “Dumb question but how are you at riding a dragon?”

Unaware of what his brother was planning Salis went down stairs to fetch two spoons and some ice-cream. He walked to the large steal freezer and picked two kinds. One was mint chocolate chip with extra chips and the other was rocky road. He grabbed two bowls in case Vee wanted it in a bowl and walked back upstairs to Vee who sat still on the bed. “Can I get you to at least move with me to the small movie room next to my study? We can watch a movie while we eat these?” He held up the Ice-cream as if it was for ransom and smiled. “You can bring all the blankets that you want. Oh, and you can meet your new cat. Well our cat now she is not new I got her from the underworld a long time ago but she is supper sweet and like us love ice-cream.”

Multiple questions zoomed through Kaerius' head but for now he stuck to the more important manner on hand. "The 'killing' thing was kinda already a plan. If anyone does see and attack us, they'll be nothing more than just lackeys that were sent by the higher-ups. So it doesn't really matter that much if we kill them or not cause more will be sent our way." Just thinking about that had him scowling and groaning, running his hands through his hair. The whole thing was just so frustrating. It made him start to remember about his nicotine addiction that he'd almost forgotten about -- sex was a hell of a drug when it came to Silas, apparently. But the sudden question did have him grinning a bit. "Oh, yeah, because I've met so many dragons and they've all just offered me a ride." Kae teased, shaking his head. "You're right, that really was a dumb question."

While Veeios hadn't dozed while waiting for Salis, he did end up staring off into space while he waited for the dragon to return. He wasn't even thinking while he'd done it, which was a first for him. When Salis did return he jumped somewhat, getting startled out of it. He blinked and stared at the dragon, needing a minute to realize the man was trying to bribe him. And damn it, it was working, too. The cat was an added bonus; he liked cats -- well, he liked animals in general. "Can I at least get a pair of pants to wear?" Vee asked as he finally let go of the pillow after what felt like ages of holding it. "I am still naked under these pants." No amount of blankets was going to make him feel comfortable leaving the bedroom without pants, even if the other room wasn't too far away.

Salis grinned and looked away with a somewhat board expression shrugging as he did so. “Sure you can, if you can walk to the closet without turning into a red crayon. I make no promises on how long you will keep them on though.” He made his way over to a chair and sat down to wait and see what Vee decided to do. He made it so he showed no interest in what was going on around him even though he was very interested in what Vee would chose to do. His legs were crossed and he swung one foot back and forth. He sat there just looking out the window as if waiting.

“Well you’re in for a fun ride then love.” Silas said opening the sliding glass door and motioning for Kae to fallow him. Once Kaerius made it out to the balcony Silas was already down on the ground. He looked up at Kae with a smug smile as he shimmered into his true form that of a black dragon. He was almost bigger than the house and his head came up above the balcony. He set his head and neck close enough for Kaerius to slip in-between some of the spikes. “Get on and hold on tight. It won’t take long for us to get there. There’s blades at the tip of your shoes and your clothes are bullet proof and fire proof not that you will need it now. You are my Mate and Fire can’t harm you. In fact, if you try you can weld it as a blade with practice.” He waited till Kae was on him before moving from the house as quietly as he could. He got to a point which he thought was far enough away before he took off into the air. Once in the sky The other black dragons joined them their golden eye the only thing that stood out in the blackness of the night.

Veeios' eyebrow went up in a brief moment of surprise. Really? Was that a challenge? Was that really the game they were going to play here? Two could play at that, then. "Hmph. Very well," He hummed before grabbing hold of the blankets, moving them around his form as he moved himself closer to the edge of the bed to make it easier. He wrapped a blanket around himself, tucking and folding it in places until he had a makeshift toga in place, covering his naked body. "If that's how it going to be, then I will get them myself." With that Vee stood and confidently made his way to the closet so he could look for a decent pair a pants, not blushing even once. Only when he found a pair and dressed himself did he walk back into the room, the blanket no longer shaped like a toga but instead simply draped around his shoulders. "There. Done." Never doubt Vee's ingenuity and ability to be a clever little shit.

Kaerius was nothing short of awed when he got to see Silas transform. He knew the man was a dragon, but he hadn't expected that big of a dragon. Then he glanced down at his clothes and shoes when they were mentioned -- bullet-proof and blades? Huh, that was nifty. Made it infinitely more useful if he had to rush in to punch or kick someone. And while he wasn't sure about the 'blade of fire' bit since blades weren't exactly his thing, he had to admit the was pretty cool. But that was enough thinking about that and Kae quickly situated himself on Silas, holding on tightly on to make sure he couldn't fall off. The initial take-off had his breath hitching, jumping just from the suddenness of it. But he settled almost instantly, enjoying the wind that blew through his hair. Looking over the side Kaerius whistled. "Damn, this is a good view..." He said, more to himself than anything. He couldn't remember the last time he got a good birds-eye of anything, not counting the times he'd been on an airplane. He missed being able to get high up and look down at everything else, at all the lights and the way people just went about their days and nights.

Salis was not expecting Vee to do what he just did. He had to stifle a laugh as Vee walked into the closet. Touché he thought a bemused smile curling his lips. He stood up once Vee came out in pants with the blanket still on his shoulder. “Alright this way your highness.” He was grinning at this point as he walked over to a bookshelf and pulled on what looked to be an iron statue of a dragon. With a soft click the whole shelf folded and slid inside behind the others. He walked into the next room a soft mewing could be heard.

The room itself had a black sofa that reclined and a large TV hanging on the wall. There was a projector set up over head along with a pull down white screen. Movie shelves lined one of the walls while cat furniture and tall windows lined the other ones. There were potted plants in various places along with a small water fountain which the small black cat drank out of. The fountain seemed to water the other plants in some unseen way. Salis went to sit down on the sofa and set the Ice-cream down on the table in front of it. A small black cat came up to Vee looking up at him and tilting it’s head to the side before rubbing his leg and running back to lay down on Salis’s lap. “So what do you want to watch? You can pick a movie from over there and I will set it up.”

Silas liked the feel he got as his mate enjoyed the ride. Not many liked to fly and even less so on a dragon. Most closed their eyes and wished to heaven that they never had to do it again. So when Kaerius reacted the way he did, Silas got a bit excited and flew faster, not by much but it wasn’t the speed that may scare Kae, more like the quick plunge down and then back up. The other dragons seemed to be humored by this and you could hear a low rolling growl form some of them. Kae’s and Vee’s apartment came into view before Silas could do anything about it. There were four unknown cars in the parking lot by the looks of it. Silas flew around the back and changed back holding Kae in his arms now. He looked around and found a lattice covered in vines that Kae could climb up. He could see movement inside. “So it looks to me like you have uninvited guests. I sent the others to go through the front so were not alone in this. There can’t be more than twenty with how many cars they brought. What would you like to do first keep in mind I will try not to destroy your house with fire but I make no promises.” He set Kae down next to him before kissing his face.

Oh, the secret door was a little bit of a surprise. Vee could admit that was something he hadn't seen foreseen. Guess this house and its dragons really were full of a bunch of surprises, huh? Not that he could complain about a personal theater, they were pretty handy. Brushing the moment away he followed Salis into the other room, looking around to take it all in. Almost instantly did Veeios' gaze land on the cat, nearly setting himself on the path of a one-track mind with his inner monkey brain going 'kitty'.

Thankfully he had the self-control to keep himself from tunnel vision with the cat and turned towards the movie shelves, looking them over. Vee didn't have the slightest clue as to what movie to pick. He was honestly just more interested in shoveling as much ice cream in his face as he could. Not that he was going to say that little tidbit out loud. So he just picked a random one and made his way over to Salis, holding it out towards the male with a quiet "here".

It didn't take a genius to figure out that Kaerius was having one of the best times of his life, and the increased speed only hyped him up more. It was just a shame that the flight ended all to soon, but then again if it hadn't ended so quickly, he could've forgotten the reason why they were out in the first place. His heart was still racing slightly as they landed, the adrenaline pumping through him. It was a rush of feeling he'd almost forgotten about in the years he and Vee have had to stay away from action. With a snicker Kae looked from the window to Silas. "You're really asking me for a plan? You've got the wrong twin for that." He would've laughed stealth wasn't necessary. "My plans are always to slip in from behind and knock some heads. Spring a trap that ruins their shitty little trap. They don't get anymore complicated that that." Kaerius looked back at the window -- he could totally open it and slip through when the uninvited guests weren't looking. Or they could just bust in through the window and all gung ho on them. Really both of those versions worked. "But yeah, please try not to burn it down. That'd suck if we came all this way to grab stuff only to end up losing it."

Silas looked over at Kae and smiled his golden eyes glittering. “No promises mate.” He looked Kae up and down as if deciding something before he ran and jumped up onto the second story balcony of Kae’s apartment. If you have ever seen one of those shadows lingering in the corners of a super hero cartoon that’s what Silas looked like as he dodged the light and slipped inside the patio door. In seconds three men were flung through the now open door and over the balcony. You could hear a large crash and banging inside the house. Silhouettes could be seen running for the main room that Silas was now in.

Once he entered the room he had seen three men standing with knives at the ready. He dodged the first kicking him out the window before getting shot by the second. He gave a sarcastic “Owch” before sending that man flying out the window too. Which left only the one who know had glowing red eyes and a blackened blade in one hand. The man lunged at Silas missing when Silas stepped forward and grabbed the demons forearm, pulling him into him and tossing him out the open door. Sighing he walked out to see if Kae had made it up yet. When he looked down the three men were getting up and moving towards Kae. The dragon waited if Kae needed help he knew he would ask but something told him his mate could handle his own.

Salis grabbed the movie Vee handed him and patted next the sofa next to him for Vee to sit down. Once Vee did sit down he plopped the cat in his lap so he could get up. He handed Vee a bowl of Ice-cream before opening up the case and picking up the disc to put in the player. The cat however looked up at Vee at first upset her Dragon had moved her but when she saw the bowl handed to him she mewed and pawed softly at Vee’s chest. “She wants the Ice-cream if you can’t tell.” He laughed when the cat didn’t get what she wanted fast enough so she moved around Veeios to his shoulder to rub herself up against his face purring as she did so. Her little paws reached out for the bowl once more with a tiny mew mew sound, her claws out stretched. Salis giggled looking at them “She has never liked someone that quickly before. She usually only tolerates most so you must be some sort of exception.” He came to sit back down next to them using the remote to play the movie. Vee had picked an action film called the impossible heist.

Kaerius looked at the approaching men as if he was annoyed, yet there was a noticeable grin playing at his lips as he placed his hands on his hips. "Aw, what's this? Three against one? Now that's just not fair!" He said with a laugh, eyeing each blade and gun before turning incredibly serious. "For you, I mean." A fight like this was nothing more than child's play, and he didn't hesitate to throw himself head first into it. He ducked under the arm of the one that made the first move to stab him, gripping their wrist with one hand and twisting it to force them to drop the knife while he brought his other hand up, hitting the underside of their chin with his palm. The blow made their head snap back, and Kae took the opportunity with his grip on their wrist to swing them around, making them the perfect shield for the bullet that had been fired -- and effectively making one less threat.

From there Kaerius raised his foot and kicked the body into the man with the gun. It was a distraction to keep the second man busy while he made a move for the third man with the red eyes. Side-stepping to avoid the swipe of the blade he quickly wrapped his arm around the outstretched arm of the third man, followed by bringing the elbow of his other arm to crash it into the side of the man's jaw. Ignoring the tingles that jolted down his arm from hitting his funny bone, Kaerius used the leverage to turn on his heel and heave the man over his shoulder, throwing him into the second man and sending them both to the ground. Immediately following that he made a turn that almost looked like a half-spin to build up force and brought his heel down on the man that was on top of the small pile, a blow that was sure to leave them both there for a while. "Hah! Too easy!" Kae laughed, shaking his hand free of the tingling sensation before leaning down to snatch up the fallen gun -- he never knew when he might need more than his fists or feet. "I'll take this, thank you!" Tucking the weapon into the back of his pants for now he then effortlessly scaled the wall. "They call that a fight? Please, I didn't even stretch before handing them their own asses."

Veeios blinked as he looked down at the mewing cat, moving his bowl out of the reach of her little paws. "Oh excuse you, little miss thing," He started, chastising her like she was a child though kept his tone soft. He reached up and gently grabbed, placing her back down on his lap. "Never once have I ever let another creature eat right out of the same bowl as me -- not even my brother. Don't think that just because you're cute I'm going to change my mind about that rule." He lightly scratched the top of her head before swiping his thumb through the ice cream in his bowl, offering it to her. "Don't think I'm going to spoil you any more than that." Vee was most likely going to end up doing it again, he knew. But he could at least pretend like he wasn't so easily wrapped around the paw of a cute animal. Without thinking he leaned up against Salis a bit, making sure to keep his bowl just out of the cat's reach. "I'm sure some part of it has to do with how much she wants the bowl of ice cream."

Silas could hear more people coming into the room he stood next to while Kae climbed up. With a sigh he went back in knowing full well his Mate could hold his own. The thought sent him into one of his rare good moods and he now focused on the four demons that came into the room. ‘I am sorry but I don’t think you live here, so if you don’t mind I think you should leave.” In his hand he held a dark red blade no longer than a throwing knife which he threw with deadly accuracy into the neck of one of the demons spraying black blood onto him and dropping to the ground. “Ah your answer must be no then.” He answered for them in a playful voice as he pulled the blade from the demon. More men came into the small room now making it a total of eight including him and Kae. “Will Fuck, This Is starting to be the best kind of surprise party. I should have brought some buns to go with limp dicks your severing us.” he laughed before mentally counting the number and running over the wall and jumping to the door, closing it on one of the men’s fingers twice severing the appendages. Shots were fired one hit his neck causing him to bleed but not fatally. “No one should be allowed to bring guns to a sword fight. That’s just bad manners, plus guns are useless human.” He just walked over to the man and broke the guys hand as the bullets went through his hand. The demons in the room finally realized who and what he was and changed their forms, sprouting horns and bat like wings and a barbed tail. About four of them in total he thought, this would be a bit rough if he wasn’t careful. He looked to see Kae now in the doorway before ducking and dodging three of the demons spiked tails. “Holy fuck not all at once now.” He punched up hitting one in the jaw making it fall backwards into a human before getting a knife in his side from the demon on his right. He sucked in a breath the pain making him more aware of how fucked this situation actually was. He was trying not to burn the house down but if he got hit or stabbed more than this he would lose his cool and the whole place would be a raging inferno. “Kae you should kill them before I set your house a lite. Now would be a good time to stab them with the blades you have.” He pulled the knife into himself more holding the hand of the demon in place and braking it. The sound of braking bones could be heard as now Silas had snapped the demons neck and was going for another.

Salis looked surprised as the cat he had known pawed at Vee’s finger to pull the ice-cream dipped appendage into her mouth. He frowned slightly, wishing he could do that too. He shook his head before feeling Vee cuddle into him. “She can be a bit needy at times but don’t let her fool you her claws are like needles and she knows how to use them.” He reached down to stroke the cat before poking her nose lovingly making her rub it with her paw. She gave a little mew for more and sat kneading away at Vee’s lap. “Oh I see how it is now you like him more sense he gave you Ice-cream first. He did just say he wouldn’t share you know.” She turned as if she understood his words and glared at him before looking back and purring to look up at Vee. Her face looked like she was begging sweetly for him to share as she flipped over in his lap to paw paw the air with a little mew again. Salis laughed and picked up his bowl. “traitor.”

Kaerius clicked his tongue against his teeth in a distinct 'tsk' sound as he ran his gaze over the amount of people and demons in the room. "Weren't you people ever told to take the fights outside?" He asked before soon charging into the fray himself. He darted to the side to avoid one of the offenders and boosted himself off of the wall, leaping up and smashing the bottom of his shoe into the their face. "I'm on it!" He shouted as he pulled the gun from his pants and fired it at a demon for the sake of making a distraction. Then he quickly forward to one of the demons near Silas to see if he couldn't try to do as the dragon said. Kae was quick as he ducked around so he could make a roundhouse kick and hit the demon's side, the force combined with the blade in the tip of his shoe making the blow all the more devastating than it would've been without the blade.

While not quite a killing blow, it'd at least cripple the creature so it could be killed. But for the sake of avoiding an attack Kae backed off, leaving it to be ended by Silas so he could target one of the humans that had gotten back up after being knocked down. Kaerius grabbed the "borrowed" gun again though instead of firing it he instead threw it -- he couldn't make the same trick so many times in a row -- at the human and used the shock to his advantage. With practiced ease he leapt over delivered a hook kick, driving his foot right into the person's temple, quite literally knocking them out of the game for the time being. 'Two down, more to go.' With that thought Kaerius quickly snagged the gun back and pulled the trigger, firing at another enemy and nailing them right in the head.

Veeios chuckled at the cat in his lap, his attention just about all on her for the time being. "You know, if I give you more I'm going to get less for myself. You know that, right?" He looked at her as he ate a spoonful of the sweet treat in his bowl, shaking his head at the way she pawed at the air. "You're just greedy, aren't you? A greedy little ball of mewing fur." Just like he called it, he found himself swiping his finger through his ice cream again, holding it out for her to lick again. "And you're going to get even worse now that you're in my company." It was without a doubt a pure fact that Vee was only going to spoil this cat absolutely rotten. That was, make her even more spoiled than she already was. "Though, so long as you're not a toe-biter or foot licker, I think I can live with that."

Back
Top Bottom