Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins and Twins (Luke & Umbra)

LukeDeadwood

Sack of Potatoes
UAbLExQEJ6ApnjL-Mwe-d1cSoZ6BfThtGVEQJf92he9f1VWUPRz7d9oH69FfmOlUE_RjoI7XHXzSVaITkxIraYMaSdc5mUx_zQYdUjgRDNURk8qtrkaTnIL-m8wpaKb45pLI7BBk

Names: Kaerius(left). Veeios(right).
Kaerious: He hasn't grown since he was 17, so he remains at 5'10. However, his body has filled out more from the amount of exercise he's committed himself to. He has an athletic body, perfect for the amount of fighting, climbing, and running he does, but Kae still maintains the 'pretty boy' trait he's always had. Think of...an exotic dancer of sorts, if you will. His hair has actually grown out some, extending past his waist now, and there are now more red highlights present among the waterfall of silver. He has less piercings before, now having three simple studs in his right ear, his snake bites, and his belly button piercing. He has three tattoos in total: the first is this one here in the same placement(though with the grey being black and the black parts being a dark red), the second is this one upon his back (though done in a beautiful array of colors, starting with ruby red at the cross that branches off into a deep amethyst color further out in the wings and ending with sapphire), and finally the third and final one is the name Prism which is done in bold yet intricate lettering that travels vertically down his right bicep (an homage to the younger brother he and Veeios lost). His eyes are still yellow, but are a tone brighter now and pop even more thanks to his use of eyeliner. He has plenty of scars, but those can be explored later.
Kae's Side of the Bio: Once upon a time, Kaerius was more than happy with the kind of life he lived. He had a house and didn't have to live on the streets like when he was a child, he didn't have to get away with stealing food or money, he could have a shower whenever he pleased, he got everything that he wanted for once without having to run to avoid trouble. Sure, being brought into the family that was rumored to be the head mafia in the city(which it really was, as well as notorious hitmen, thieves, the whole shebang) had it's little issues and things he had to do with dirty work, but he was surprisingly okay with it. There were no problems on his end and he wore the title well with no regret. But things started getting...well, rocky is one way to put it, after their adopted father and (begrudgingly)mother passed away due to a car accident. The family "business" was left to them as was the responsibility of taking care of their younger brother, Prism. Things started to gradually get uglier as the years passed though it wasn't anything he couldn't handle--he never personally took part in certain deals or torture, he just stuck to break-ins, theft and infiltration, jobs that he was(and still is) the best at. This is where his side of the story differs from Vee's. He wasn't home at the time of the...incident, having been off on a job across the state. He wasn't prepared for the news that was awaiting him when he returned: his home had been burned down, Veeios was hospitalized and Prism was dead. And after seeing Veeios so broken down, the brutality of the situation smacked him dead in the face and for the first time in a long time he had to look at life realistically. Worries from the past resurfaced. Hard. They had to fend for themselves again, kill or be killed and hope they'd be able to see the next day. For almost four years they've been off the grid, living carefully and off of cash only as they hunt down those responsible for the damage that's been done. While working through all of the new and complicated twists and turns that head their way, of course.

Vee: Although Veeios stands at 6'1 1/4, he's been prone to slouching a bit so he appears shorter. Much like Kaerius, his hair has grown out some (mainly that of his bangs), though his has darkened over the years. And contrary to how he appears in the image, he doesn't dress as fancy or professional anymore due to the injury he sustained. His choice of clothes are more casual now and mainly dark colored and form fitting. Though his shirt is almost always tucked into his nice jeans and he always looks clean, rarely ever having a speck out of place much like before--can often be seen with glasses when he's reading or looking closely at something. His fancy suits come out to play only for the real important shindigs. He also has his own fair share of athletic muscles however not as much for the fact he can't quite exercise the way he used to. As for his injury, it is a terrible burn of varying degree, covering a majority of the entirety of his right arm including his hand, leading to limited mobility and causing pain if used beyond certain limits. Usually he'll keep the appendage wrapped from just beneath his shoulder down to his fingers, supporting it with a sling. He has scars that can be further explored later and he has a lone piercing in his right ear, along with a few tattoos of his own. The first one is this one here, however minus the cat on his ass. The second one is the same tattoo Kaerius has of Prism's name, however it is located on his left bicep due to the burn on his right one. More often than not, he has prominent dark circles under his eyes(which are also sharper and more golden than Kaerius').
Vee's Side of the Bio: The beginning part of this story is much like his brother's, as one could expect. He had a roof over his head, he didn't have to dig through scraps to get by, there was no constant struggle for survival...it was the ideal situation despite who their new father was. So of course he was all for it. Where it differs so early on is that it's because it was especially since it secured a safe place for Kaerius. Life was far from the bad it used to be, and for that reason he could easily bear whatever trials and dirty work that was thrown his way for the sake of keeping it as best as possible. Catering towards the rich, men and women, teachers and other students, whoever he needed to charm to keep up the good looks of his family, doing whatever job that was required of him. He didn’t mind doing any of it so long as it meant the grand upkeep of their 'extravagant' life. Though it unraveled slightly with the untimely passing of their father, and suddenly all of the business' responsibility was left in his and Kae's care along with protecting his family. It was a complicated task of suddenly dealing with the unanticipated circumstance. But after those years of taking care of his twin, he settled into his new position with surprising ease and he held it with pride. Alongside Kae, he became the best in the business. Gathering intel, taking somebody out, stealing something from somebody that didn't deserve what was stolen, he managed it all alongside catering to his brothers. The devotion he had for them was well known, and where his story further divides from Kaerius is that it was weaponized against him. To keep it simple, they were attacked, Veeios got caught in the fire that had been started, and Prism slaughtered in front of him--the only luck he had that night was that Kaerius hadn't been there. After that night, the moment he was capable, he took himself and Kaerius into hiding, living on the run while also hunting down those responsible behind what happened. Very little contact has been made with those that worked within the "family", with only special exceptions.

There was a small scowl painted across Veeios' face as he looked out the window of the cafe, glaring at the dreary lighting created by the cloudy sky. His chin was propped up by his left palm, his right arm snug in it's sling. He felt the urge to take the sling off just so he could tap his fingers against the table out of annoyance. He knew he didn't get out much anymore, so was it rude of him to say that he was getting sick of how much it could rain within the same day? The sun coming out might as well just be a damn tease by Mother Nature herself. At this rate, they might as well have just visited Florida for the same experience. "At least it's not hot out," Kaerius would say. While that was true, and a nice way to look at things, it didn't make him less irritated about the rain.

"You know, it'd be nice if you didn't look like I drowned your goldfish." 'And speak of the devil...' Vee turned to look at his twin as Kaerius took the seat across from him, sliding him a cup of coffee that the two of them were only just starting to get made to their liking -- the food differences between London and America definitely took some getting used to. "I mean, would it kill you to smile at least once?" With a grin Kae leaned against the table similarly to Vee, mimicking his posture. "Oh, I'm Vee. I'm moody and grouchy and can't smile because it doesn't fit my aesthetic of looking like I have a stick up my ass." It was a poor imitation of his voice. Kae knew that. But it didn't keep him from doing it alongside making a poor attempt of mimicking his brother's scowl. Which, that didn't last long before his grin broke out again.

For a moment Veeios just stared at his brother. Then, with a snort, the corners of his lips twitched upwards a little bit. "What can I say?" He started with a hum, sitting up so he could reach for his coffee and take a sip of it. It was nice not being assaulted by the taste of 'too much creamer' for a change. "'Grumpy Bitch' is a good look for me. Suits me well." That made Kaerius snicker and Vee felt some of the tension fade away. The distraction was welcome. "And putting it with the rain? It completes that so-called aesthetic of mine. Shame I'm not goth or rabid -- I could freely hiss at anyone who came too close to me."

It took Kaerius a second to think about it, and the image that came with that train of thought nearly had him doubling over with a wheeze. "Oh Jesus," He brought his hands up to his to cover his eyes like he saw something he shouldn't have, but his grin was wide and clear as day as he laughed. "That's such a scary thought, holy shit. I don't ever wanna see a day where you look like that! Decked out in all black and scary ass make-up? Leave that to the angsty teens, please. Oh my God..."

"As if I'd ever do that." Vee's smile grew a little bit more as he watched his twin. "We both know that's a look I wouldn't be able to pull off." More like wouldn't want to pull off, but it was close enough.

klaus_by_yeraa_d9ano64-pre.png Silas magnificent_unknown_by_yeraa_dd2knou-pre.jpg Salis

Silas walked down the cobble stone street being careful not to let the group he was fallowing notice him. He watched the group of five go into a small coffee shop. The shop was seated in a spot farther from town and off a small cobblestone road just outside of London. This could be his chance as long as his brother’s information was correct and that no one else was in the shop besides their men. He went for it stopping at the door to the shop.

Salis went in through the back door his brother should be here by now and no one should be in the shop. He made his way quietly through the back storage room and up the hall. He stopped noticing two men talking in the corner of the room. He hadn’t been seen yet, but fuck, he thought the shop was going to be empty when he told the staff to leave and his men would take it from here. Did they think the two in the corner were his men? They looked like they could be but one had a sling on his arm which meant he must have an injury. He cussed under his breath as the group of five came up to the counter and rang the small bell for service.

Before Salis could stop him his brother walked into the shop behind the men a sword in his hand and a gun in the other. He shot two before they changed into their true forms. Three bone devils stood their obsidian skin sucking in all the light in the room. “Silas! Careful!” Salis shouted moving with lightning speed over to the two who sat in the corner. He shot at one of the black imps watching the bullet slide off its skin.

“Time to go, Sorry in advance.” Salis picked Vee up in one swift motion and crashed through the glass window running into a black Suv and dropping him there to look back and fire a few shots over the car door before getting in and letting the driver drive off. Salis heard his brother call and looked over. A long line of curse words fallowed as he dashed over to Kae’s side fallowing his brothers suit he picked up the man and went out the broken window into the waiting car tossing him in before throwing something and shutting it himself. As the car drove off the building exploded behind them. Silas was pulling out his phone to call Salis.

It was needless to say that it was a turn of events neither of them were expecting. The initial sound of a gun being fired sparked a panic in both of them, the same thought entering their minds: 'Were we really found so soon?' Veeios dropped the cup of coffee he had, spilling the liquid everywhere while ducking out of instinct. Kae hunkered down as well before immediately hazarding a look, his eyes widening at the very not-humans he saw; he and Vee may not have been the targets, but damn if they weren't in the middle of some shit. And to think, the day had just been getting nice too. Just how bad did their luck have to be?

There wasn't time to dwell on that question. Vee only had enough time to get out the word "What-" before a man he'd never seen before was in front, and next thing he knew he and the man were going through the window. Without his brother. His mind just barely caught up to that fact that things had escalated so quickly and his first instinct once he realized he was in the car was to punch the man followed by making a grab for the driver and the steering wheel.

The physical reminder of his sling and how much he preferred not dying in a car crash were all that kept him from doing just that. The idea of throwing himself out of a moving vehicle wasn't an attractive one either given how he was already down one limb. Instead Veeios settled more for keeping himself as far from the stranger as the SUV would allow him, cursing under his breath as he held his bad arm close in a protective manner. Part of him wanted to reach for the phone in his pocket, but he refrained in case his assumptions of everything being bad turned out to be true. Every inch of him was tense he was and ready to to hit, and the venomous glare he was sporting could instantly put anyone six feet under if looks could kill. But Vee kept himself in his spot instead of lashing out like he wanted to. "Who the hell are you?" It was only due to practice that he managed to keep his voice so calm. "And where the fuck is my brother?" Vee couldn't help but assume the worst--he's been down this road too many times to not instantly think about the worse possibilities.

Kaerius, though, wasn't quite as calm. In fact, he was much more ready to fight. The instant he'd been plopped down in the car he was ready to kick in case he was given the chance. His nerves were frazzled and honestly, they should all be thankful that he hadn't already gone off to smack a bitch. "What the fuck was that!?" He practically hissed out his demand to be in the loop as he glared. Kae knew that it wasn't as threatening coming from him unlike how his twin could do it, but it didn't keep him from at least trying. "Who the fuck are you? And who the fuck snatched my brother!? Where the hell are you taking me?" He fired those questions off like it was routine. Which it kinda was, and granted Kaerius knew better than to think the questions would be answered right off the bat. Not that it kept him from doing it anyhow.

Salis turned to look at the male next to him his eye a bright gold fading back to blue. His look was one of concern eyeing the man in an almost glare. He looked him up and down before he answered him. “I am Salis. Are you hurt anywhere? Your brother is safe in the car behind us.” He ran his hand through his long black hair before answering his phone. “Hello?”

In the other car things were not as calm. Once Silas got in the car, it was like he had caged a small dog that wanted nothing more than to bite and claw his eyes out. He had no time for that however and simply held the males hands out of the way and buckled him in while answering as many of his questions that he could. He was greeted with a few blows as he buckled the man in.

“Shut up and sit down if you’re not hurt. Your brother is fine. He is in the car in front of us. I am Silas and we are going to a safe house. The rest of your questions will wait till I can call my brother and talk to him. Now sit still before I toss you out the window and let the demons take you.” He sat and buckled himself in next and started dialing his brothers number.

“What the hell was that? I thought you said there would be no one in the shop? I wasn’t expecting to pick up a wild animal today and toss it in my car. Who just goes and grabs someone without thinking and throws them in the back seat of a car like a sack of luggage and you’re in a hurry to miss your flight! No one does that Salis, Not one damn person. So now I have a wild dog that wants to bite me in my back seat wondering what the ever loving fuck is going on! Why was the shop not clear?” By this time, he had thrown the phone into the seat after braking it in his bare hand. A long line of curse words fallowed before he told the driver to hand him a new phone.

Silas called his brother back knowing he must have broken another phone letting it ring a few times before he picked up. “Look I wasn’t thinking and I didn’t know that anyone would be there. We can talk once we get home try not to let your new dog bite you.” With that he hung up laughing. He loved to tease his brother and this time was no different. He turned to look at the man sitting next to him. “Your brother seems fine if my brother’s reaction is anything to go by.”

Veeios didn't answer the question right away. He wasn't in any way, shape or form the type to trust easily, so it was no surprise to him that he didn't believe the supposed concern Salis sent his way. He nearly scoffed at it, actually, but he bit his tongue just to keep silent. But once Salis directed his attention towards the phone he muttered out a borderline bitter "I'm fine." Vee hated the fact he just had to listen. Just because he was a good listener didn't mean he liked it.

Kaerius legitimately hissed at Silas when he began to listen in on the man speaking on the phone. While he wasn't against manhandling, whether he was giving or receiving it, he didn't appreciate it in this sense and he was without a doubt miffed about it. This may as well be considered kidnapping, and he's had his fill of those already. "You wish I was just a animal!" He spoke up once he'd heard the words, continuing to glare daggers at the back of Silas' head. Like he was waiting for the man's head to explode or something. "Wild animals don't have hands." And just to prove that point Kae raised a hand, throwing up his middle finger like he was some rebellious teenager. While he was no longer a teen, he'd be a rebel til the day he died. "Just be glad you're not back here with me. My "bite's" worse than my "bark", prick."

He didn't like it, but soon enough Kaerius settled down. Crossing his arms he directed his glare down at the floor, grumbling lowly. "Damn, if only looks could kill." He huffed, quietly complaining to himself. "Got me looking like Vee with his grumpy stick aesthetic." It was only a shame Silas had already hung up. He'd have shouted that. "'Wild animal'...how the fuck else am I supposed to react? Like I'm being taken on a date? Yeah fuckin' right. This 'luggage' is tired of being luggage."

Veeios snorted at what Salis and he smirked slightly, as if proud. He was indeed proud to hear that. "He's going to be lucky to still have his fingers if he's dumb enough to let his hands get close enough to my brother's mouth." He could always count on Kaerius going for something like that whenever the two of them were separated. Though really, Vee knew the both of them could be reckless like that if the other twin wasn't around to keep them grounded. Then he scowled before looking off to the side instead of at Salis, left hand resting against his right arm and lightly tapping at the sling. He knew he should've stayed in bed this morning, but like always, he just never listened.

The two cars drove out of the city and up a long narrow stone driveway, stopping at a wrought iron gate with tall tree’s lining both sides and all along the drive up. The driver flashed his lights and the gate was opened allowing them passage. Silas glanced back frowning at the man in the back seat who reminded him of his brother’s pet cat. At least he was quit now. He wanted go back there and tie his hands together when he made that comment about hands then flipped him off but he knew better and for now he kept his temper under wraps.

Once through the gate a large house came into view. The manor walls sprang from the soil like the very dirt insulted them. Such ornate sandstone was too pretty to touch the earth; indeed, it was fancier than many places they had driven by. The windows were oversized, mullioned and almost cathedral-like. Inside every room was bathed in daylight from the first kiss of dawn to the twilight hours. By night the oak floors and antique furniture are bathed in the flicker of yellow candlelight from the many candelabras that still hang there; to the eternal irritation of the housekeeper electricity has never been installed in the main part of the house. Only the five-star kitchen and bedrooms had electricity and running water.

The cars pulled forward passing several check points guarded by men in black suits and trained dogs. Once the cars stopped at the front of the house Silas turned around, “You can get out of the car but don’t go running off or the dogs might eat you alive kitten.” He got out of the car before the male reached forward and punched him in the face and by the way he looked he was going to.

Salis looked over once they had stopped the car, “We can get out now, just don’t go bolting off. The dogs will chase you since they don’t know you thinking you’re an intruder. Your brother is it? He should be getting out of the car behind us. Now it’s time for me to face the music, Silas is going to be so pissed.” Salis got out of the car with a grin soon whipped away when his brother punched him in the stomach. He was more pissed than Salis had thought he would be. He took the hit before ducking as his brother swung his left to hit him again. “What in all the nine hells where you thinking! They are mortals. They could have been killed! Not to mention you told me you had this covered. Why the hell were they in the shop to begin with?” Salis came up from the blow to his stomach with his right fist hitting his brother square in the jaw. The house keeper came out to see all the commotion only to find the two masters fighting stripping off their clothes preparing for the worst. She ran down the steps with the butler fast on her heels. “We have to stop them before-” the lady made it to the bottom step but not before they had shifted into two large black dragons grappling on the lawn with one another. “To late” the butler said striding over where the two cars were parked.

With a scoff and another flash of his middle finger, Kaerius childishly stuck his tongue out at Silas. "Joke's on you. It wouldn't be the first time a dog's tried to take a bite out of my ass." He huffed to himself since the man had already exited the car, glancing out at the window at the grandiose building. He frowned as the feeling of faint longing bloomed in his chest. Fuck, that life seems like it was so long ago even though it's only been a handful of years. Funny how shit could hit the fan so quickly.

Kae shook his heads to clear those thoughts and finally stepped out of the car just in time to see Silas and Salis get into in, seeing Vee take a step back from the scuffle even though he wasn't that close to it. Not that he could blame his twin -- it was easy to get dragged into a fight even if it didn't physically involve someone. And when the stripping and transforming began, it was no wonder Veeios decided to just turn on his heel and backtrack to stand next to Kae instead of advancing closer towards the large mansion.

"Well, dragons are a first..." Came Vee's comment as he glanced at the fighting forms, tilting his head slightly as he watched. At least it was something for him to keep his mind occupied before it could drift off to not pleasant territory. If anything, they kind of reminded him of dogs that had gotten into it. Big, scaly dogs. That image was a good distraction.

"I know, right? I'd have guessed vampires or something with the way they swooped us up."

All in all, they were perhaps calmer than most people would've been in this situation. This wasn't exactly their first rodeo with people that weren't human, albeit they just happened to not be directly involved with the fighting this time around. It helped that they weren't separated anymore, the two noticeably less tense though naturally still still wary.

"So uh..." Kaerius started up again, glancing between the dragons to the maid and butler before looking back at his twin, wringing his hands a bit as he lowered his voice. "How long do you think they'll make us stay here?" He asked as he looked over his shoulder at the gate they came in through. "Bad day to leave all our shit behind." Vee could only shrug, humming in agreement with the sentiment. Bad day indeed.

A stoic faced man came striding out of the house and across the lawn in the Direction of the two dragons fighting. He was tall with dark hair and eyes the color of molten gold. His body was that of an Olympic runner with tight lean muscles that were toned and not very well hidden under the black dress shirt he wore. All looked on in horror when he walked over and gripped both dragons by the tails pulling them apart and tossing one into the pond, the other he held fast gritting his teeth saying only few words. “You will stop this instant!” It was more of a growl of controlled anger and demanded respect. Salis changed back his pants still on him but now he had cuts and was bleeding down one side of his neck. They were slowly healing but you could now see a purple like crystal shattered into pieces imbedded into his chest. At first it looked like a tattoo but on closer observation you could see the piece’s shine from the light when he moved.

Silas on the other hand was tossed into the pond and was none too happy about it, climbing out soaking wet and his new Armonie suit pants ruined. “This was brand new! Do you know how much this costs to fix?” He was stacking his way back toward his brothers. Once there he stopped to glare rather than to fight seeming to have calmed down from the plunge into the pond. “What happened?” The older dark eyed man said.

Silas spoke first, “The plan failed the shop owners left two mortals in the shop most likely thinking that they were our men. One was injured so I thought it best to get them out of there before they were killed.” He shrugged as if it didn’t matter to him. The older man sighed and ran his hand through his hair one hand on his hip. “All right we will have to figure out what to do but for now the boys you brought will have to stay here and since you two brought them, you can guard them and they can stay with you.” He eyed the two boys then walked back off to the house. Silas and Salis made their way over to the cars. Both looked like hell and were bloody but the wounds were gone. They picked up their shirts and stopped to look at the two men. They blinked then looked at each other thinking they were seeing two of the same person. “Twins?” They both said it the same time and started laughing.

Upon the arrival of the third man, Kaerius murmured out a low "oh shit" to Vee, looking away to hide the shit-eating grin that was forming. "They're in trouble~" He got a light elbow to his side in response, but he knew his brother thought it was funny at least a tiny bit. Especially when Silas came crawling out of the pond the way he did. Kae didn't bother holding back the laugh that bubbled up. Vee just smirked, because out of the two of them he was much better at playing the part of stoic.

Both twins, however, slowly lost their collective amusement when it was mentioned that they would be staying here. "Well...shit..." Kaerius mumbled quietly, glancing over to Vee whose smirk turned to a scowl as he muttered a low "fuck". Right. So this was awkward. Not even the revelation that he and his brother -- who were twins -- were dealing with another set of twins made the awkwardness fade away. 'This really might as well just be another kidnapping.' Kae thought. 'Just minus the threats of horrible torture.'

"Right, yeah, as funny as this is..." Kaerius began, looking towards the laughing duo. "Mind if we address the dragon in the room?' He looked around then corrected himself. "Er, yard, actually?" Then his gaze fell to his brother, who simply stared back at him. Right. Kaerius shouldn't be surprised that Vee wasn't going to mention anything. With a sigh he shook his head and looked back to Silas and Salis. "Any idea how long this impromptu slumber party is gonna last?" He asked, keeping it casual as to avoid making it known how anxious he felt. "Cause uh...without a couple of important things of ours, believe me when I say that anything long-term is not going to end up being enjoyable for all of us here." It was only just hitting him now that he didn't have many cigarettes left in the pack he had in his pocket, and damn was he craving to light one up now. This day really was turning into a total shit-show.

Before his brother could speak Salis commented, “Look here grumpy cat, I get you don’t want to be here and I get you don’t like being forced to do fuck all but let’s get one thing straight here, unless you want to die in the most horrifying way you could possibly think of You’ll stay here and be protected till we can deal with the demon problem.” He had folded his arms across his chest and glared at Kaerius in the way that an owner would do if his pet was in trouble. Salis knew this look as the one his brother gave to Cyrilla the cat he owned and Silas hated.

“What my brother is trying to say is sorry, but until we can make sure you will be safe and what the other dragons have to say about it than we can’t let you go. My name is Salis by the way and this is Silas my twin. The man you saw throw Silas into the pool is our older brother Karzadal. This is Emma the head maid and that is Chris the butler.” He motioned to the lady and gentleman standing close by who bowed. “Let’s start by telling us your names and were to find your thing’s. We will send someone to get them for you.” Silas glared at his brother for the comment about the pool reminding him how much he hated water before looking back to who he was now going to call danger kitten. It seemed to fit Salis thought glaring down at Kaerius but not saying anything more yet.

"Gee, that's a great way to say sorry," Kaerius huffed with a roll of his eyes, the sarcasm dripping from his words. Yeah, he was sure Silas was real apologetic. 'Die in the most horrifying way'...hah, if only he had a dime for every time he'd heard that. He and Vee could be public billionaires again. It might as well be every church Sunday for them. Only, well, it wasn't church.

Sighing he crossed his arms, glancing over to Veeios. His brother had firmly planted his gaze on the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world to him now. But Kaerius knew his twin was still paying attention to the conversation. "Nice to meet you. Well, most of you." He said, sending a pointed glare towards Silas to match the one the dragon was giving him. "The name's Kaerius, and the expert in the silent treatment over here is Veeios." At that Vee tore his gaze from the ground to nod towards the men and lone woman. "As for out things, that...would be our prescriptions that are in the bathroom back at our apartment." He hesitated for a moment, feeling a little uncomfortable admitting their medications out loud. And he was usually the chill one! Fuck, he didn't even want to mention the night light he kept in his room.

Whatever. To hell with the nightlight. These guys could just deal with whenever he ended up sleepwalking or talking in his sleep.

Clearing his throat just for the sake of clearing his awkwardness, Kaerius continued. "And if our car happens to still be one piece back near that cafe, I'd appreciate it if the cigarettes that are in the glove compartment could be grabbed." Just the mentions of them made his fingers twitch slightly. Damn, he really was an addict at this point, wasn't he? "And maybe the pistols too, if you don't mind? But only jus' cause they weren't bought under a license." Which meant they were illegal. He and Vee didn't have ties here like they did back in America, meaning no trusted contacts. It'd be a bitch if their guns got confiscated.

Silas muttered something about Kaerius being a demon cat and it got him an elbow to the side and a be nice glance from his brother making him glare all the more at the male in front of him. Today was one of those day he wished would just end and if it was never going to end at least give him something that was of use or he liked before continuing this fucked up situation. It didn’t help he was being forced and his stomach was demanding food. What the hell was he going to do with the wild kitten his brother made him save. He only had one room, one bed and he couldn’t let the guy out of his sight. He was screwed and he was pretty sure by tomorrow morning Kae would be behaving or tied up in blankets in a corner of the room. He would leave it up to the ‘danger kitten’ to decide, he thought smiling slightly at the thought of Kae rolled up in a corner like a cat burrito.

Salis nodded and the butler wrote down their needs. “Well we can get most of the thing’s in your apartment but the car will have to wait a bit. It would be too dangerous to send someone there right now. How about we go inside and have some dinner where we can talk about thing’s some more?” Salis smiled brightly gesturing to the house where the maid and butler were now making their way up and into. He would send some of his best men to get their thing’s and have them sent to each of their rooms. He glanced over at his brother who had a grin on his face for about five seconds then was glaring at Kaerius again. If the male was anything to go by tonight would be very interesting for the both of them. He only hoped Silas behaved and did hurt the guy or worse trap him in a closet like he did to the cat once. He turned his thoughts to Vee, that had to hurt his arm. He wondered how he got such an injury. Human medicines were not going to heal it properly he thought with a frown. He would have to heal it himself. He may still have a bit of a scar but at least he would be able to use it without pain like he did before. How was he going to get him to let him fix it though? Vee didn’t seem like the trusting type so it wouldn’t be easy. Maybe he would ask Kae first before he approached the subject with Vee.

Even though he was looking away, Veeios could feel the gaze from Salis on him. He didn’t have to look to see what the man was staring at—he already knew. Not that it made him any less uncomfortable with the man’s stare. Out of reflex he brought his left hand up to hold his right one, a meager and generally useless attempt at hiding it from sight. It was already a daily struggle and constant reminder, he didn't need anybody staring at it. He couldn't handle it too much longer before he wound up nudging Kae slightly, snapping his twin from the glaring contest he'd gotten into with Silas.

Kaerius looked over to Vee and instantly got the silent hint. "Right, dinner. Yeah, sounds like a plan. Considering, y'know, our previous meal kinda went 'kablooey' and was blown to smithereens," He deserved an award for how casual he made everything, not to mention how genuine the quick laugh he made sounded. He slung an arm around Vee's shoulders, getting a huffy grunt in response from the sudden jostling from the male that he just ignored, making a finger-gun with his free hand as he grinned. "Getting swooped off my feet and treated to dinner without having to ask for a date? Shit, I'll take that anytime. It's just a shame only one of you has the nice personality to match the looks. Ah well, beggars can't be choosers I guess." And there he was, right back into his comfort zones with the jokes. It was enough to make Veeios roll his eyes and shake his head, but nonetheless he was thankful for Kae taking the initiative when he couldn't. He just hoped his twin didn't go off and get himself killed by an angry dragon. Or God forbid Kaerius wound up in said dragon's pants. That was always a possibility. An awkward one Vee didn't want to think about, but still. "Anyway, let's head on in before we die of starvation, yeah? Grumpy wet-pants there looks like he could use some food." Kaerius tacked on, a shit-eating grin slapped across his face as he glanced towards Silas."

Yup, Vee was certain Kae might not make it through the night.

Silas looked to Vee then to Kae with the face that only said you shouldn’t have said that and rolled his eyes when Salis snapped. He watched Salis pick Kae up throwing him over his shoulder. He started walking off towards the house with a grin plastered across his face. “Your right I am not very nice and you are stuck with me, so I guess it’s time I taught the kitten how to behave.” Salis groaned and smacked his face putting one of his hands on his hips. “Fuck he shouldn’t have said that. Now Salis feels challenged and that’s not going to sit well with him. We better go save your brother before mine strips all his clothes off and ties him to the bed.” Salis looked over at Vee and grabbed his good hand pulling him towards the house hoping he could stop his brother before he ate Kae alive.

The house was Well kept, with wooden panels along the corridors, ornate chandeliers, and oil paintings of men in armor with swords. One set of stairs led down into a tall galleried room with a rug spread out over flagstones and a fireplace big enough to park a car in. A long polished wooden table had been set for four but that’s not where Salis took Kae. Instead he went down a hallway and up a spiraling stair case that had an ornate blue and silver chandler lit with beautiful gold candles. Once at the top he walked to his room, last door on the left and opened it, shutting and locking it behind him before dropping Kae like a sack of potatoes on the bed. “I am going to go change, you can stay there. Don’t scratch the furniture kitten. Oh and the doors lock and I have the only key so sit tight till I am done than we can go down for dinner.” He grinned before going into the walk in closet to get new clothes.

Veeios snorted as he rolled his eyes. "Please, as if Kaerius wouldn't enjoy that," He muttered lowly, nearly mirroring Salis' facepalm. His brother had a very open life when it came to sex, and while there was much Vee just didn't want to know, he knew it anyway. Kaerius was many things, and "shy" was not one of them. Nor did he have the best filter between his brain and mouth--Kae was most definitely going to only dig himself a bigger grave, and he was going to be proud of it too. Vee then flinched when Salis grabbed his hand and snapped him from his thoughts, on the verge of pulling away from the grasp. But he refrained, clenching his jaw to ensure he stayed quiet and didn't utter anything rude.

The house was undoubtedly gorgeous, though. While it wasn't entirely an unfamiliar feeling it was definitely larger than either twin were used to. They'd been rich, but nothing had been so large Gothic-centric before. Even as he was carried Kaerius gave a soft "oh, nice place" as he looked around to take in what he could see. That was before he was ungracefully dropped onto a bed. With a huff he sat up, crossing his arms as he glared. As if he didn't know how to break a door down, pick open a lock, or even climb out of a window if he needed to. But for now he decided to play nice...in terms of "sitting tight", that was. He couldn't go off and reveal all of his tricks in one night. "Aw, what's the matter, puppy didn't like his bath?" That's right, he could make the animal name-calling and association a two-way street. If Silas didn't like it, then he shouldn't have started it. Or at least Silas shouldn't have kept doing it. Kaerius knew the difference between insults and terms of endearment, after all. "What, need a pat on the head? Scratch behind the ears? D'aw, poor widdle puppy, all upset." Kae was unashamed to devolve into the famous baby-speech towards the end there even if it was a dumb thing to do.

Kaerius was just adding fuel to the fire with his words and Silas was not one to take thing’s sitting down. He clenched his jaw before turning to the male on his bed. Clearly he would have to teach him a lesson on who the boss was here. “I am a dragon, we don’t need to be scratched behind the ear and no I did not. Do you always speak before you think?” He walked over all lean muscles and perfect ass grabbing Kaerius and pushing him down into the bed. “Let me be clear in the only way You will understand.” Salis kissed him, crushing his lips in a powerful embrace as blue fire licked up Kae’s body. It wouldn’t hurt him just arouse the hell out of him and it would be all his fault for pushing Salis too far.

Silas walked into the house but didn’t make it up the stairs before he hit the magical barrier that Salis put up when he locked his door. It was like watching someone run into a glass door full force. His face was squished to one side and you could hear a loud thump. It was almost comical how he managed to hit and not fall backwards. “Son of a- …” He rubbed his nose as if that was the only thing that took damage before glaring at the invisible barrier. “Al right guess we can’t save him. Well I hope your brother is smart. Let’s go eat and wait for them to come down. Oh Sorry didn’t mean to grab your hand without your promotion. Sometimes I act before I think but still I am sorry.” He let go and rubbed the back of his neck looking up to the ceiling, trying not to make it more awkward then it was.

Not counting the fact that his mouth was occupied, Kaerius was rendered speechless by the kiss. Of all things that could've happened, he had to admit that he hadn't seen this one coming. More petty back-and-forthing, maybe a thrown fist or two, but definitely not a sudden make-out session. And Kae definitely hadn't been counting on the flames that appeared and licked at his body, making him feel a certain heat he's abstained from for the past few years. Holy fuck that was a twist he hadn't been expecting. The blush that spread across his face spoke volumes about his stupor and state of arousal. 'But you know what?' Kaerius thought, lightly scratching at Silas' arms. 'Fuck this guy if he thinks I'm gonna just take it.' Narrowing his eyes into a glare he nipped at Silas' lower lip, not fully biting it but most certainly not behaving at playing nice.

Veeios drew his lips into a thin line when Salis just ran into seemingly nothing, a snicker threatening to make itself known but he refused to let it free. Hiding it with a cough he looked away. "With all due respect, your brother's just feeding into Kae's antics, and if he doesn't figure that out then I'm afraid he's on the same level as Kaerius." Which meant 'not the sharpest tool in the shed', but Vee decided not to say that part out loud. When he hand was released he brought it up to his right arm, just laying it there like he was attempting to cross his arms. "And it's fine." Which...no, it wasn't actually fine. Thanks to his years of keeping away from people save for the very few he was close to, being touched by strangers just made his skin crawl. But that wasn't an issue Veeios wanted to get into. So he decided to shift the conversation back towards the mention of food. "I can just follow you, if you'll lead the way through the house."

“it’s back that way. Come on, I will show you.” Salis walked around Vee and back into the hallway to the front. He went down some stairs into the room with a fireplace and the dining table. There were four place setting and lots of different foods available all placed on the table to choose from. “Sit wherever you like, I hope you like the food I can get you some wine or if you prefer something else I can get that to.” He motioned to the table and four chairs before sitting across from him.

Meanwhile Silas could feel nails digging into his skin but paid it no mind as it just made him want to eat Kaerius a live more. The flames spread over and under Kae’s clothes intensifying the feeling. Silas broke the kiss briefly to speak to Kae. “I bite back you know.” True to his words he started to nip Kae’s ear and plant kisses heated with dragon fire down Kae’s neck and along his collarbone. Reaching down he grabbed each of Kae’s hands and pulled them up over his head to stop him from clawing him anymore. He grinned at the look on Kae’s face. “You know I was just going to kiss you senseless but with the way you’re looking at me I am not so sure if you want me to stop here or keep going?”

As they walked Veeios glanced around, committing what he could to memory as he followed Salis. If he was going to be here for a while, then it would serve him well to start learning the layout now before he wound up getting lost at some point. He hesitated for just a moment when they came to the dining room, his discomfort levels spiking for just a few seconds before he managed to beat them back down, taking a seat. "I...am actually allergic to anything alcoholic." Even he had to admit that was a bummer. At this point in his life, he'd love nothing more than to be a wino or something and just drown himself. But that wasn't the way life treated him. "Water will be fine, thank you."

Kaerius panted when the kiss ended, feeling like the air had been sucked right out of his lungs as his body seemed to just get hotter. And the feeling only amplified when Silas began to pay attention to his neck and collarbone, a shiver running down his body in response. Fuck, he could feel the way his body throbbed and ached for some semblance of touch, and a moan slipped before he could stop it. It all only made Kae glare all the more up at Silas, struggling to keep the look up with the ever increasing sensations. He struggled just slightly, feeling the urge to flip the dragon the bird again. "You ask that like I should be scared if you keep going." Kaerius panted the words. He wasn't scared. And as it stood, no. He didn't think before he spoke. "Looks like the puppy's not a puppy, but a full grown dog. Tryin' to intimidate the 'kitten', are we?"

Salis Nodded and handed Vee some water with a small smile. “That sucks, were you always allergic to alcohol? Is there anything else you’re not good with, like soaps or something?” He didn’t want their stay to be un comfortable or anything. They probably already felt like they were kidnapped and forced to be here, so the least he could do was try and make sure their stay was nice. He waited for Vee to answer his questions before continuing with the rest. “Your brother doesn’t have a filter on his mouth does he? I wouldn’t say I am super worried but I am slightly. If he keeps up Silas won’t stand for it and most likely will find a very convincing way to make him stop. Er … yeah, he won’t hurt him or anything well not truly but never mind. Anyways can you tell me about yourself and maybe why you were in the shop?”

Silas smiled taking only one of his hands away while using the other to keep a hold of Kae’s arms before sliding up the male’s shirt. His hands were heated with the fire sending tingling sensations all along where his hands touched. He leaned down closer. So close that Kae could feel his breath on his ear before saying, “Dragon and if you want to be able to walk tomorrow, yes. Very much so kitten.” Silas found kae’s mouth once more in a heated kiss. He made it a point to pour his dragon fire down Kaerius throat heating him from the inside out. He couldn’t wait to see how long the male would be able to last at this rate.

Veeios nearly sighed at the questioning. Though really, he supposed it was better than sitting in awkward silence waiting for their brothers who were off doing fuck all aside from potential fucking. “Yes, I’ve always been allergic. And the only other allergy is Kae can’t have peanuts.” Vee actually snorted when the topic shifted back to his brother. “The one thing Kae doesn’t have is a filter. But you can always count on that if he fucks himself into a situation, he can fuck his way back out. He can be as manipulative as me, just in his own fashion.” Silas couldn’t do anything to hurt his brother in that way. So while he wasn’t a big fan, he could honestly say he wasn’t that worried. For the next question though Veeios did drift off a little more to the quiet side. Although Salis was polite and all, Vee wasn’t intending on presenting himself as an open book. “I don’t get out much, and Kae happened to catch me on a good morning when he asked if we could go out.” He didn’t offer much of an explanation past that. Not that there really was one. “It was nothing more than just being at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

As if the threat of not being able to walk was really a threat. Whatever comeback Kaerius had went unsaid when another kiss was initiated. His breath hitched and his back arched slightly, Silas’ hand causing him to shiver as he felt hot from the inside out now. He was hard, so very hard that his pants were uncomfortable and the tent was obvious. Kae felt his legs twitch as he felt the urge to flip their positions. He could do it. He knew how to do it and he had the leverage. But another shiver ran down his spine and goosebumps covered his skin, making Kaerius falter for a moment. Fuck he was aching so much.

Salis laughed at the comment Vee had about his brother and felt the same for his. “I understand what it is like to have a twin who gets themselves into things only for them to wiggle their way back out just barely. You don’t strike me as the type to be manipulative but very rarely I am proven wrong.” He chuckled and thought to himself just how many times his brother had gotten himself between a rock and a hard place just to wiggle his way out. Place that made him wonder how the fuck he got there in the first place. Salis wasn’t the type to notice when he made someone uncomfortable right away he saw it as stating facts and getting information which is why he continued asked the next question before thinking about what would or could happen. “Is that also how your arm got so badly burned?” Seriously no tacked at all.

Silas however was too busy with his own problem at the moment to save his brother from his own stupidity. His forked tongue snaked its way around Kae’s, dueling with it as his hands now pulled off the male’s shirt over his head, briefly stopping the kiss before both his hands started to unbuckle the males belt and throw his pants off in one quick motion. He picked up Kae sitting him in his lap on the bed holding his back firmly and running his other hand down his smooth flesh leaving dragon fire as he went. Something in Silas told him that he needed him and that need was growing. A need to possess the man in his arms and make him his forever. Fuck this felt good and he hadn’t had anyone since his mate died eons ago.

The way Veeios flinched was so painfully obvious that even a blind person could've seen it. He sucked in a sharp breath and immediately he tried to hold his right arm closer to himself, the memories vividly flashing before him and he winced when a ghost pain flared up. "...No." Everything about Vee's posture became stiff and his voice was brusque. His glare, which was bitter and cold, was directed down at the table. He didn't want to talk about it. Not even a little bit. So he kept it very brief. "I was caught in the fire that burned our old home down." There were so many details that were missing from that explanation. Important ones. But there wasn't a chance Veeios was going to divulge them to anyone who didn't know, much less to a stranger. Of all the nerves that Salis could've struck, it was the most sensitive one of them all.

"Fuck-!" The moan slipped out of Kaerius as his body was exposed and lifted with ease onto Silas' lap, and he didn't even struggle in the slightest. His hair tickled the bare skin it touched a little bit as he shifted but he paid it no mind. With his hands freed he didn't hesitate to slip an arm around the man's shoulders, his other hand running through Silas' dark hair and giving it a slight tug. Kae didn't hesitate to lean in and pick up where they'd left off with the kiss, not weirded out even a little bit with Silas' forked tongue. Silas was by far not the first partner Kae has had, but he was damn sure the first one who's had this fire trick up his sleeve. Kaerius just couldn't ignore how it made his body tingle inside and out. Nor could he ignore the way it made him so much more aroused than any escapade had in the past. Another moan made itself known, a shiver following behind Silas' hand as it ran down his body.

Salis jumped up and went to Vee’s side sudden panic ran across his face when he saw Vee in pain or at least what he thought was pain. “Does it hurt? Let me see, I can heal it.” He was speaking the words as he removed the sling and shirt trying to do it in a way that wouldn’t hurt Vee but also as quickly as possible. Again Salis was not one to think things through before he did them. He was more worried that Vee was in pain from lack of his med's or something to notice what Vee’s words really meant.

Silas took the tug on his hair as meaning that Kae wanted more and that was all he needed to fuel the flames that now engulfed them. His hands moved to Kae’s hips as he pulled him down to grind his arousal against him. He moaned and flipped them back over to take off his pants, leaving them both completely naked. He leaned over him and started kissing down Kae’s body using his tongue and fire to excite Kae all the more. Once he got to his hips he started nipping at the soft flesh and leaving marks all the way down his body.

It took a minute for Vee to officially react. The suddenness of hands on him had his mind go off into two directions: one being to pull away and retreat, the other being to reach for something to strike out at Salis. He'd had just enough self-restraint to steer himself towards the first option and he all but yanked himself away from the dragon's grasp, ignoring the real pain that made his arm ache. Veeios nearly tripped from how quickly he pulled away from Salis, glaring at him as he practically hissed. "Don't-!" He took a breath, trying to calm his panic as he held his bad arm close. "Don't...touch me like that. I could've stabbed you." It was brutal honesty he told as he glanced towards the table and the silverware. If Vee hadn't realized that there wasn't any malicious intent behind Salis' actions, he genuinely would have done it. "Just...don't. Please."

The pleasant sensations had Kae bucking his hips just slightly as he let out a low groan of pleasure. His fingers stayed tangled in Silas' hair while his other hand scratched at the bed. His eyes fluttered for a moment and his head tilted back, panting at the mouth and flames working his body. A low curse left Kaerius kiss-swollen lips and he glanced downwards at Silas, watching him as the bright flush painted his otherwise pale face. It was hot, watching Silas move further down his body, and he shifted only a little when yet another shudder crept down his spine.

Back
Top Bottom