Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins and Twins (Luke & Umbra)

There was a faint voice in the back of Vee's mind telling him that he needed to get away. Get away and run for the hills. But he was too busy moaning under the heat of pleasure to listen to it. Pain was something Veeios was used to. Been there, done that, knew everything about it and could write a series of books about it. This, though? Pleasure? Never. He was a virgin through and through. It was something completely foreign to him and he was weak to it. The shudder wracked through his body so hard he dropped a hand down to Salis' head to help hold himself up as he slapped his other hand over his mouth, muffling the sound he made as he came. His head spun as the heavy fog of lust blanketed his mind and left him unable to really notice much of anything, not even the finger that had entered him as his hand slipping from his mouth to bury itself in Salis' hair as well. Veeios' voice cracked as he spoke, the word "yes" leaving him without him thinking about it or its implications of what was happening.

Salis growled in response to his answer and picked him up once more, kissing him feverishly before laying him down on the bed. His nails raked across his delicate skin not enough to hurt but rough enough to make Vee squirm beneath him. He broke the kiss to go back down to Vee’s most sensitive spots. He would take this slow he thought, finally having a decent thought about what was happening. It was short lived though as he took Vee back into his mouth. His mouth licked at his entrance as one hand stroked his length, the other prying Vee open slowly so his tongue could slide its way inside. Being a dragon he could shape his tongue into whatever he wanted so in this case it was long and forked delving into Vee without mercy. He could slip four fingers in after about twenty minutes. Once he could do that than he knew he could do anything and Vee was as ready as he could be. Salis positioned himself at Vee’s entrance before leaning down and wrapping the gorgeous male’s arms and legs around him. He kissed his eyes, nose, chin and mouth as he plunged into Vee’s center, shuddering himself and the feel of it. His flame went from smoldering to bathed in lava intense heat centered to go into Veeios body and seep into his bones. “Oh, fuck Yes... Oh Great gods… You feel amazing Vee.”

There wasn't a single lucid thought running through Veeios' mind. He was throbbing in places he didn't know could throb, had a tongue in a place he'd never expected one would go for him, and was touched by flames that he didn't know existed prior to this night. Everything was hot and his mind was hazy. He had come a second during the whole process. When, exactly? Vee didn't have a clue. He was bombarded by new sensation after new sensation that left him completely unraveled underneath Salis and he couldn't keep up, making him breathless after every little thing. And the intensity only increased once the dragon entered him, drawing forth a long moan from him as the waves of euphoria crashed into him. He held on to Salis, body arching. He couldn't form any words to give the dragon. Just sounds consisting of either whines or moans that only vaguely resembled pleas of wanting more. In the morning after everything was said and done he'd be petrified over how easily he'd succumbed to the pleasure. But for now? Veeios could only enjoy what was happening, practically craving it like some drug addict.

Strong clawed hands impaled Vee onto Salis as he brutally fucked the male senseless. He changed position’s more than once and more than once he had climaxed inside the wonderful creature beneath him. He was on his seventh round as he flipped Vee over onto his stomach and was now pounding into him lost in abandon. Fire burned into their skin, that addictive heat melting into the soul and resting in the very center of their being. Salis moan loudly as he climaxed once more finally falling and taking Vee with him into the bed. He laid there breathing heavily his vision a blur. With what little strength he had left in him he pulled both of them into the blankets and held Veeios to him. One had on his ass the other wrapped around his waist and resting on his lower back. He murmured something before closing his eyes and nuzzling into Vee falling into a deep sleep.

Veeios was just barely on the edges of consciousness when it finally ended, the breathless moan sounding more like a gasp as he came one final time as well. His body felt numb yet overly sensitive all at the same time. He could only pant as he was pulled towards Salis, not even able to open his eyes. It was like the world just didn’t exist anymore. Vee couldn’t hear what the dragon had murmured, unable to focus on anything other than arms that held him. With a shuddering exhale Veeios found himself drifting into sleep, not even having to use the pills he’d become unwillingly dependent on as he subconsciously cuddled and nuzzled Salis in return.

The first ray of sun shone through the dense green trees, turning the stillness of the night into a peaceful morning. A fleck of sunlight glittered on the window pane, reflecting the light into the room. A welcoming aroma tickled Silas’s nose, and his eyes flew open. He mumbled something before looking down to see Kae in his arms. He grinned and then remembered the night before. Right he thought well better get this over with. Waiting would just make him more likely to not want to say something. He leaned down and kissed Kae slowly holding him tightly to him in hopes he wasn’t clawed to death first thing. “Good morning kitten… Sleep well?” He grinned and arched a brow.

Salis could feel the warmth of another in his arms as he felt the light of day hit his eyes. He opened one and squeezed them shut instantly the light shining into his eyes blinding him for a bit. Why did it have to be morning already? Oh gods he was sore but in a good way. He looked down to see Vee peacefully sleeping in his arms his breathing shallow and tickling his chest. “Mmmm…” He sighed. Time to think, he thought. What happened … right... okay… fuck... well at least he didn’t do irreversible damage to Vee so that was at least one good thing. He knew full well what he did was uncontrollably stupid and as soon as he woke Vee up they would need to have a hard conversation on what the hell just happened. Here’s what he knows, he managed to heal Veeios arm but for some reason the side effect got out of control and back-lashed onto both of them. Now he was still to blame for stupidly grabbing him when he fell and his fire going out of control making Vee fall. The only thing he didn’t understand was why it happened so strongly? It never had done so before so why now and why with him of all people. He could still feel the need to possess the one he was holding like a dull roar in his body. Maybe if he talked to Vee about it he could understand what the hell was going on and why Vee was making him go insane for him. He took a deep breath before leaning down and kissing Vee on the forehead. “Vee wake up… We need to talk.”

Kaerius didn't answer right away, merely taking a deep breath as he basked in the morning glow of a peaceful sleep. Then after a minute or two he finally moved, looking up at Silas with sleepy yet content eyes as he nodded. Then following that it took him a moment to verbally respond, looking away as he yawned. "Hm...you may be a grumpy puppy," Kae started, feeling the need to stretch as the aches from last night slowly began to make themselves known. He resisted that urge in favor of laying his head back down, cuddling just a little bit more into the dragon with a sigh. "But at least you know how to perform and make a good bed." It was his way of saying 'yeah, sleep was good'. Especially since he didn't roll out of bed to start the day. Those mornings sucked.

Even though he still felt extremely exhausted, Veeios also felt remarkably refreshed at the same time. Not counting the nights where he forced himself to stay awake, it had been the first time in a long time he hadn't been plagued by a nightmare, and every part of his body was just yelling at him to go back to sleep so he could enjoy the peace for just a little bit longer. But it was a little too late. Salis' voice accompanied by his internal clock drew him from the realm of sleep. Vee made a face and gave an incoherent whine of protest without meaning to as he struggled to open his eyes. He hissed slightly when his vision was assaulted by nothing but bright blurs due to the morning light, reaching his hands up to rub at his eyes while pressing himself further into the warmth that was Salis without realizing it. Then the aches hit him something fierce, making him go still with another hiss that was uttered with a pain "fuck!" He shifted again, this time feeling...well, just filthy in general. Like he needed another shower. The confusion hit Veeios and for a moment he couldn't piece together the events of last night. At least, that was until he opened his eyes and looked up, meeting the dragon's gaze. He froze entirely, even his mind ceasing to fully function as the sight of the man. Then things starting to stitch together ever so slowly. He was naked and Salis was also naked, a fact proven from their bare skin touching. Blinking he looked down at his right arm, seeing neither scars nor bandages. Oh. Oh no.

The memories hit Vee like a punch in the face. He and Kae had been out yesterday, finding a cafe to pass some time. A couple of men and a group of people who clearly hadn't been human entered later on. He and his brother had been snatched up and taken to some mansion. Silas had run off with Kaerius, leaving him with Salis. There'd been uncomfortable conversations that ended with his arm being healed and even more awkwardness. Then he'd been taken to Salis' room where one thing had led to another faster than he could keep up with it. The memories of the fire and touching and the moans had Veeios blushing so bright, absolutely mortified with himself -- he really had made all those sounds, hadn't he? The begging and the cries as he writhed under-? 'No, stop thinking about it!' Ignoring the lingering pain from his deflowering he pushed himself away from Salis, panic swelling in his chest as he let out a "what the fuck!?", trying to keep himself covered with the blanket. No way, there was absolutely no way-! But there was. Vee could still feel everything that had been left from the multiple rounds they'd had.

Silas held Kae close enjoying the feel of him for a few moments before taking a deep breath. He found Kae’s hand and pulled it to touch the mark he had made on him before speaking. “Kae I would love nothing more than to ignore what I am about to tell you but it is too important to ignore and not tell you. Do you feel the heat on your hand not from my hand on yours but off your chest?” He waited for a reply before continuing. “Your my mate Kaerius, I found out last night when I woke up to … mmm … clean us off… Okay start with the questions but please don’t move to much you won’t be able to walk let alone move without pain. I wasn’t very gentle I don’t think…” He let go just a bit to let him move to see what he was talking about but still held him in his arms.

Salis Took a deep breath before sitting up a bit to look down at Vee who was clearly showing signs of having a full blown panic attack. “Vee I would advise you to stop moving around so much before you hurt yourself and in doing so hurt the hell out of me. Listen Here is what I know yes everything your remembering did in fact happen but it all happened for a reason. First was when I healed your arm something must have gone horribly wrong or there is another factor I wasn’t aware of before I started. After I healed your arm I could keep myself away from you without being in a state of incredible pain. The closer I am to you the less pain I am in. Don’t worry about right now I am fine mostly…” He sighed thinking on what to say next as Vee seemed to still be freaking out. “We can take this one step at a time and feel free to stab me with whatever tool you feel is necessary for touching you at first without your permission.” He rested a hand on Vee’s shoulder feeling the relief he got from just touching him a little bit. His body almost humming at the slightest feeling that was Vee.

Kaerius blinked once, then a second time, then a third time before what Silas said actually began to click. Curiously he shifted and moved his hand so that he could look down at his chest where a new mark sat. Huh. Well that hadn't been there yesterday morning. "Oh. Well would you look at that..." He was a combination of curious and enthralled as he lightly touched the mark with a finger, tracing the lines and curves. Then his mind seemed to process the rest of what Silas and he looked back up at the male, confusion replacing the previous two things he'd felt. "Wait. Hold up. Mate?" Kae's eyebrows furrowed at that, ignoring the dragon's assumption that he couldn't handle the rough and constant manhandling from last night. "As in like...what now? The hell does that mean?" It wasn't that he was asking for the definition of the word 'mate'. No, he was asking for a bigger explanation than what Silas had given him.

'As if that's actually comforting,' Veeios thought. While the thought of resorting to violence was a familiar and tempting thought, he didn't have anything on hand to go through with it. Not to mention it wouldn't change the fact that all of last night actually happened. He then flinched at the hand touching his shoulder, sucking in a breath. It wasn't that his skin was crawling in response, wanting to get away from the touch like when Salis had first touched him last night. It was actually the opposite, Vee actually feeling the temptation to lean in to it instead of pulling away. He quickly looked away from the dragon, using the pain he felt from all of his sudden movements as a way to distract him. He knew he was touch-starved. He wasn't that ignorant when it came to his body's needs and wants. But Veeios just couldn't quite accept the fact that after just one night he felt the urge to lean into the hold of someone who was basically still just a stranger to him. There was no way. He didn't want to fall for that kind of trap. He gripped tightly at the sheets, trying so hard to ignore the reality of everything. "So...what'll happen if you stop feeling 'fine mostly'?" Vee asked, unable to hide the way he sounded bitter. But he hadn't asked for any of this.

If looks could kill Silas thought before pulling him in closer once more. “It means that your my soulmate. Mates are rare amongst our kind and when we find ours we kind of go insane with lust and other things. It is hard not to claim the one we having been waiting for eons and most dragons can’t resist the urge to in the first place.” He sighed before telling him the next bit knowing full well this was the part that would not go over well most likely. “It means your no longer human but immortal like me. You can use my fire and possibly some of my magic as well but most importantly it means a lifetime with me by your side forever. Neither of us will be able to resist each other for long and will have to go looking for the other if too much time apart passes. It will be like a need you can understand or stop from doing. Now you may freak out and do whatever, aside from leave my arms.”

Salis thought well that’s the question all right. What would happen? If the pain he felt from the bitterness of Vee’s words was anything to go by most likely nothing good. He subconsciously pulled Vee back into his arms and instantly the heat felt so much better, allowing him to relax enough to answer “Without a doubt in my mind I will lose control and you know what that is like already. You seem to make me lose all reason for which I am not used to. Stop squirming, you’re just making the situation worse for the both of us, please. I know you’re not one for words and conversation but this is one we both need to have before we go out there and tell your brother and mine what the hell is going on. I would say I am sorry but that would imply that I do not enjoy you and that would be lying and I am not a liar. What else do you want to know?” He stroked Vee’s back trying to comfort him to the best of his abilities.

"Wha-?" Kaerius made an attempt to ask another question, but his words failed him as he tried to wrap his mind around the new information. He felt one of his fingers twitch, a twinge of anxiety hitting him and making him want to go looking for his discarded pants so he could grab a cigarette. But considering Silas had specifically said not to leave his arms, Kae instead settled for rubbing at his temples, deciding that out of all things maybe he shouldn't quite test the dragon's patience with that. "Oh Christ, of all the people you could end up soul mates with..." While he wasn't exactly freaking out, he wasn't entirely calm or totally alright either. Taking a deep breath Kae looked back up at Silas. "Dude, you just wound up with so much baggage on your plate it's not funny. Like I can't think of a joke for it." Not even the cool parts of the whole mate thing distracted him from the slightly bigger picture.

Veeios didn't have any clue as to what else he could -- or should -- ask about the situation at hand. The one-sided snuggling wasn't helping either, what with his body that craved affection and his mind that was tainted by too many terrible things fighting for control on what he should do. He wound up just awkwardly laying there, tense from being stuck between whether he should relax or attempt to get the hell out(not that he'd make it far, he knew). And knowing that any thing he could do might just make Salis snap and pin him to another wall or better? That was one thin line for someone like Vee to be walking on. It made him nervous enough to rub at his right arm, yet another nervous he'd developed over the years in an attempt to soothe himself. "...do you at least have an idea as to what the issue is?" He wound up asking. Veeios didn't have any ideas he could offer. It wasn't like this was some normal every day occurrence for him, after all.

Well this is going well, he thought taking note of the sarcasm his mind added to that thought., “Kae you don’t have to worry about mortal problems that you have anymore. If it bothers, you it will upset me and that’s not something anyone should do. If you have a problem, tell me and I will fix it. If someone wants to harm you it will be the last thing they ever think to do and there is nothing in this world that I can’t find or fix. Trust me I have lived a long time and I know what I am saying.” He kissed him before he spoke one more time “Your taking this a lot better than I thought you would.” He grinned and sat up taking Kae with him and placing him in his lap. He started kissing down his back while he waited for Kae to respond.

Silas sat up holding Vee in his arms before walking towards the shower. “I have an idea but until I can prove it I don’t want to alarm you anymore than I have already. You can ask whatever you want and I will try to do what you ask as best as I can. All I ask for in return is honesty and some understanding. If you’re wondering why we are in the shower It is because you can’t do it by yourself and I think you will want one before we go down stairs. The only thing I will do is hold you up unless you need me to help more than that. I will gladly do so by the way.” He turned on the warm water with one hand and held Vee up with the other. He kept to his word and only offered help when and if Veeios asked him for it.

'Mortal problems? How about 'me' problems?' The words were right there for Kaerius to say only for a sigh to leave him instead. He reached up to move his hair out of Silas' way, brushing his fingers through it to try and comb some of the tangles out of it. "You say that now, but I still think you've got your work cut out for you." He said as he shook his head. Anxiety, panic attacks, bad dreams, and a target on his and Vee's back to serve as the cherry on top...and that was really just the tip of the iceberg. But pushing those thoughts away Kae managed a laugh. "And really? This isn't the weirdest thing I've gotten myself into. Dumb it down and it's just a bunch of great sex and just another tattoo. Doesn't even break the top 5 things of weird shit I've done. The magical stuff is a little odd I admit, but I wouldn't call that "weird" so much as "enabling future dumbassery" if I'm being honest."

As much as Vee just didn't want to admit he needed help, especially from Salis right now, he couldn't ignore the way the lower half of his body ached something fierce. While he was glad to not have to go anywhere while still splashed in cum -- holy hell did his face burn from seeing just how much of a mess he was -- he knew he wouldn't be able to move much on his own. One step and he'd most likely fall like a human-shaped sack of potatoes, and oh how falling down the stairs would make an already rough morning even worse. For the duration of the shower he kept whatever thoughts he had to himself, deciding to keep his questions to himself and keeping as silent as he could aside from what hisses and quiet grunts of pain he made. It was more than just awkward for Veeios to try and wash himself with someone holding him. Especially since that someone was the person who'd made him such a mess in the first place. He was blushing so much that even the tips of his ears were red. He was practically drowning in his awkwardness and embarrassment, nearly choking on nothing when he made it to his thighs. At least he had all the reason in the world to not look Salis in the eyes. Vee thought he might actually die if he made eye contact with the dragon.

Silas chuckled and ran his hands over Kae’s back in a teasing sort of way. “I have done my share of dumbass things, so I can say that at least if I get myself in a situation I can get myself out of it just as quickly. So don’t worry I will be here to help you not do as many stupid things as long as you stop me from doing the same.” He laughed again before pulling Kae closer so he could kiss him once more. He ran one hand through Kae’s hair while the other groped Kae’s ass. Their lips parted and he grinned, “As much as I would love to eat you for breakfast, I think it would be better if we go find food. What do you think? Feel like getting up yet?” His fingertips traced fiery circles on Kae’s back while he held him close.

Salis Watched Vee for a good ten minutes and by that time Salis was done cleaning himself off. He could see that Vee was struggling to move and if he did pitch in and help they would be there for a long while yet possibly till the water got too cold to be in. “If I let you keep doing this by yourself were going to be here for hours at the rate you’re going love, so sit still and let me do it.” He took a wash cloth and held Vee in place with one hand while the other quickly cleaned off the rest of Vee. It took Salis about five minutes before Vee was totally clean and they had dried off and got dressed. Salis had lent Vee some of his clothes an oversized hoddie in blue and black with a set of black jeans. He took the time to dry Vee’s hair before they left the bathroom. Since Vee couldn’t walk and he feared if he let him Vee would fall face first down the stairs Salis had carried him, giving him a set of house slippers with rabbits on them to wear when they got down all the stairs. Once in the dining room He sat Vee in the chair Salis hadn’t said anything to him since the shower figuring he wouldn’t want to make thing’s worse for Vee. He went to the kitchen in the next room to start breakfast. Soon the dining room smelled off fresh fruits and sweet cakes and other thing’s.

"I'm not sure that's a promise I can keep," Kaerius laughed, a little amazed how his previous stress melted away before it could grab hold of him. "I'm mean, two dumbasses trying to keep each other from doing something stupid? Sounds more like we'll both end up crashing into a glass door face first together." One colossal dumbass plus another colossal dumbass usually meant more trouble, in Kae's experience. But honestly it wasn't like he could complain. Sounded kinda nice really. Like he wouldn't be the only one to be hanging upside down from someplace or another in the midst of excitement. Shaking the image from his head he finally answered Silas' question, humming contentedly from the holding and groping. "Hell yeah I'm ready to get up. I'm a hungry bitch. Didn't even have dinner last night, since we got a little distracted fucking around."

Veeios bit his tongue to keep himself from protesting, knowing that Salis was right. He swallowed his pride and let the dragon do what he needed to do, keeping his face covered with his hands. Shame he couldn't get himself to stop blushing. Not until he was out of the shower and could finally get dressed. While hoodies weren't necessarily his first choice of clothing, he wasn't going to protest having the hood to cover his face once Salis was done drying his hair -- he would never admit to almost falling back to sleep during that last bit. But Vee was grateful that Salis hadn't tried to strike up anymore conversation. The silence was the perfect way for him for him to not only think about everything but also ignore it at the same time. Once he was alone in the dining room he looked down at his right hand, examining the flawless skin yet again. Then he promptly dropped his head to the table, groaning the situation finally weighed down on him. "Fuck." Was all Veeios could say about it. At least, it was the only calm thing he could say about it without falling back into a state of panic or stress.

Silas was going to have to do something about Kae’s mouth but for now he just laughed a little more before sitting up and setting Kae down on the bed. He got up and handed Kae a clean black shirt and some dark blue Jeans. “Here get dressed so I can take your cute ass downstairs.” He also got dressed himself in a dark gray button down dress shirt and Black jeans before he scooped Kae up into his arms kissing him and walking slowly going downstairs. He stopped once he heard someone in the dining room and kitchen walking slowly into the room. Looking in he saw what could only be a clone of Kae sitting at the table in a hoddie with his head hitting the table. He laughed and set Kae down “You might want to go help him. Looks like he had a hard time without you last night.”

He waited in the doorway before going into the kitchen to find Salis cooking like crazy. He frowned His brother only did that when he was upset. What the hell had happened last night to make him this upset. The thing most knew about Salis was that he didn’t show his emotions very often and if he did it was only when he was very upset or stressed and when that happens he goes crazy and bakes or cooks whatever he can till he is clam again.

“What happened?” Salis looked over to see Silas and shrugged before putting some pancakes on an already towering stack of the sweet cakes. “I am not sure but I think I have hit your level of fucked up situations and honestly I don’t know what I am going to do.” Looking around the room he had already made eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, two cakes and a whole lot of cookies. It was pretty bad if this was what he had so far, Silas thought. He would have to try really hard to calm his brother down before telling him how fucked he was himself.

“Look it can’t be as bad as what I just did. So why don’t you just tell me what happened kay?” He ran his hand through his short black hair to get some of it out of his face and sighed.

Kaerius had quickly dressed himself, not slowed down in the slightest by the lingering aches from the fun night he'd just had. He even giggled a bit when Silas swooped him up. 'Good boy,' He thought, nearly saying it before decided he could tease the dragon later. He blinked when Silas pointed out his twin and he looked over at Vee, tilting his head curiously at the sight of his brother. That's not a pose Vee often took. That's usually how Kae would look if he woke up with a hangover.

With a concerned looked he made his way over to his twin, laying a hand on his shoulder with a gentle. "Hey, you good?" Kae asked, keeping his voice low and soft just in case somebody came into the room. "Was it another nightmare or something?" All he got was silence as Vee refused to lift his head up from the table, and for a moment he was genuinely concerned that Veeios might've blacked out from a lack of sleep. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened, but that didn't keep Kaerius from being worried and nudging at his brother again.

That was when Veeios finally moved. His hands had been on his lap, keeping them from Kae's sight. So when he raised his right arm up to pull the sleeve of the hoodie down Kaerius was pretty sure his brain was broken. There weren't any bandages in sight on his brother's arm. And now that he was looking at Vee's arm and thinking about it, the sling wasn't anywhere to be seen either. Last time he'd checked, Vee's arm was in bad shape. Nasty burn and pain that left it just on the verge of being useless. And yet there wasn't any sign of that.

"What the fuck." Kaerius couldn't even phrase that as a question, because seriously: what the actual fuck. Then he repeated it, this time the words being an actual question. "What the fuck? How even-how did...???" Gently he grabbed his brother's arm, carefully turning it so he could look at it. Kae didn't have the slightest clue as to how this happened, and he wanted to ask what happened after he'd gone off with Silas last night. However, he wound up following the giddiness that bloomed in his chest, a wide grin forming. "Vee do you know what this means?" When he didn't get an answer he continued. "Dude, you could pick up the violin again! Paint! Do all that stuff again!"

That finally made Veeios raise his head from the table. He hadn't thought of that, having been too preoccupied with the matter at hand. He met Kaerius' excited gaze before looking to his hand, curling his fingers a couple of times. Then he looked over in the direction where he'd seen Salis go off in, this look crossing his face before he laid his head back down, uttering another curse. There were way too many emotions at once and Vee didn't know which one to go with.

Kaerius was left confused all over again, unable to connect the dots with such little knowledge of what happened when he wasn't around. "Hey, what happened?"

Salis started to feel that tugging through his body telling him he would have to get with the program and finish before he lost it. He shifted his weight and handed his brother a plate of food before grabbing one himself. “I am very sure you will understand what happened when you look at Vee in the other room so why don’t we go have breakfast before I do something even more stupid. I am starting to lose it so for now just don’t ask okay.” Salis walked out of the kitchen and placed the food on the table taking his time to grab the rest to put on the table as well. Silas helped but gave a concerned look at Kae when they entered the room. He helped Salis with the food before going over to Kae who seemed happy but as confused as he was. He whispered into Kae’s ear setting him in his lap and looking over at his brother who brought out the last plate of food. “Something happened last night. This might get worse before it gets better.” And then Silas’s mouth dropped open and he stared at his brother. He had to blink twice as if he didn’t believe what he just saw happen.

His brother picked up Vee and sat him in his lap as if he was a cuddly plush animal and wrapped his arms completely around the other twin. It looked as if he finally could relax a bit, he sat there as if it was the most normal casual thing in the whole fucking world. Salis was so surprised he gripped Kae around the waist jumping up slightly in the chair and saying “Holy fuck! You- No…Holy fuck you didn’t… What the hell did you do?” Salis’s brain was desperately scrambling to make sense of it all. He was gibbering nonsense, unable to comprehend what had just occurred. The idea of it all made him stand there as if paralyzed from the neck up. “What the ever loving fuck did you do? Wait what happened to his arm?” He was sitting back down at this point but every muscle in his body was tense and spoke volumes on how he felt.

Silas made no immediate comment until his brother had sat back down in his chair. “I healed his arm and It didn’t go as it normally would have…thing’s got complicated after that.” He looked to Vee who was sitting in his lap. He couldn’t see what his face looked like but the tops of his ears were red so he could assume he was very upset and embarrassed.

Veeios jumped when Salis returned to the room, having not expected suddenly being picked up and placed on the dragon's lap. He started to squirm with the intentions of freeing himself before remembering what the other male said. Shoving his instincts to the side he promptly what he was doing and still, reaching up to grab at the hood of the hoodie to pull it over his head and down enough to cover his face. Hearing the confusion from Silas and his twin wasn't helping his case in the slightest, and he soon pulled at the right sleeve so that it was fully covering his arm again. Vee did not want to explain what happened last night. So, as was oh so mature of him to do, he just kept quiet. He wasn't going to add onto what Salis said and certainly wasn't go to say what those so-called "complications" were.

Kaerius himself was only finding himself more and more confused by the minute. "Vee? What happened?" He asked, wanting to get at least a clearer answer out of his twin than what Salis had delivered. "Was he a creep or something? Do I gotta kick his ass??" Kae knew how to fight, yes. Going even as far as knowing how to break someone's neck with his legs. But he wasn't entirely certain he could take on a dragon. So really it was just a bluff, what he said. However he'd still make an attempt at it if his brother said he needed to.

At the offer Veeios quickly pulled the hood back up, looking wide-eyed at his brother. "No!" He started, surprising himself at his own startled reaction. Diverting his gaze downward at the table he cleared his throat, pretending that hadn't just happened. "No. Please, don't. It really wouldn't help."

Oh, yeah, that was so helpful. Not. There was a very big piece of the picture Kaerius was missing. But he didn't have a clue as how to even go about finding out what it was. So he found himself looking to Silas, as if wanting to know if he could figure it out.

Silas was still trying to collect his thoughts and process just what all his brother meant with that one sentence he had thrown out at him. He took a few deep breathes in noticing how tight he was holding Kae and loosening his grip a bit so as not to hurt him. By the way his twin was reacting he could guess what happened. He must have used his flame to turn back time on Veeios arm. That much he knew and when that happened he must have gone crazy with lust and fucked the poor guy senseless but that didn’t explain it all. “I get what mostly happened and by the way your reacting my guess is something else is going on… Did you mark him?”

“No.” it was a quick and straight to the point answer. “You don’t have to hold Veeios so tightly I don’t think he will be going anywhere so you can let him breathe a bit more ya know.” Salis looked at his brother then lessened his grip and looked down at Vee hoping he wasn’t hurt. Salis spoke again his tone very serious this time having figured out what was going on before anyone else. “Mark him. It won’t stop till you do. It’s not a choice really. Trust me it will happen whether you want it to or not.” That’s what had happened to him with Kae last night. He wasn’t sure how his brother managed to resist it in the first place. It was almost imposable for a dragon to do so and if they did they would be in so much pain, completely unable to stay sane for long. It was only a matter of time before it happened anyways but if he did it himself before the insanity kicked in it wouldn’t hurt as bad and he would get the choice of where the mark would go.

Silas Looked at his brother letting what he just said sink in and feeling like the stupidest person alive, when it took his brother pointing out the obvious for him to see it. It made sense but he wouldn’t do it. No, he wanted Vee to have a choice. It’s not that he didn’t like him. Hell he even loved him! Fuck that thought startled him all the more. “No …” Was all he said he wasn’t really willing to share what his thoughts or feelings where. He turned his head to look away from them.

Salis glared at his brother before whispering somewhat loudly in Kae’s ear. “Veeios is Silas’s mate like you are mine. They’re both somewhat in pain because one or both of them refuse to mark your brother. Nothing good will come of it until they do the marking ritual. Well nothing good if your brother doesn’t like sex that is.”

"Oh." Was Kaerius' instant response to Silas' whispering. The missing puzzle piece was finally found and put into place, and it all made sense to him. Then he faltered a little, actually registering what was said. "Oh no." No, that was certainly not good for Vee. It most certainly was the opposite of good, and was way out of Vee's comfort zone. Even he knew that much.

This time it was Veeios' turn to be confused and left out of the loop. His face scrunched up a little bit, not having the same pool of knowledge that Kaerius had this time around. "Pardon?" He looked over his shoulder at Salis followed by looking to Silas and Kae. "Marking? What the Hell is that?" Then he looked back at Salis. Was that what the dragon had been suspecting when they were having their conversation back in the room? Whatever it was, he felt like it was important to know.

"Uh..." Kaerius both felt like he shouldn't and shouldn't be the one to explain that part to Vee. Yeah it involved his twin, but he was also by no means the expert on the subject. "Just...cover your virgin ears for a moment, Vee." While it was mostly meant as a joke to ease some of the awkward tension, he was also a little bit serious about it. He just hadn't been expecting the reaction it got out of Vee.

There was a hiss as a vibrant blush made its way back onto his face, once again staining it a bright red before he covered his face with both hands. Veeios was starting to think he was going to suffer from too much blood flow to his brain at this rate. "You...you can't make that joke anymore..." Only for a second did that sentence start of strong before it died off, cracking at the end.

Kae was positive his brain actually short-circuited upon hearing that. "What?" He asked dumbly before repeating it, properly shocked at the shed of new information. "What?" The way Vee had been acting suddenly made sense now and he felt like he actually did have to kick Salis' ass for real. Or at least try to do it. Yeah, he understood the part about the marking and whatever, but at the same time he knew that was not something his twin wanted to be involved in, making his protective side show itself.

Salis could see that Kaerius was upset and glaring pointedly at his brother so he held him tight. ”Kae, love, not a good idea. you’re going to make it worse for your brother if you try to beat up mine. Anything that tries to separate a Dragon from there future mate will just cause the dragon to want to claim uh go crazy insane with lust. So just don’t right now unless you want your brother not to survive.” He kissed Kae on the cheek than sighed. He was going to have to tell Kae’s brother because he knew Silas wasn’t going to. “Marking is what dragons do to their life mates and since you seem to be my brothers I will tell you.” He looked at Kae and pulled at Kaerius’s shirt down a bit so you could see the top of the beautiful dragon mark on his chest.

“Your will look different then Kae’s. The mark is a special thing making you immortal like your brother here and allows you use your Dragons flames and magic. The rest will be up to my brother to tell you but I suggest you let him Mark you soon because at least you’ll have a choice as to where and when but if not then it will happen no matter what. It’s suppressing to see that my brother hasn’t yet and resisted for this long he must be in severe pain when he is not touching you. Be thankful you get a choice we didn’t really and it happened faster than I could stop it.” He looked back down with a I am sorry not sorry face and kissed Kae softly for a few seconds before relaxing his hold on him to see what he would do next.

Silas sat there frozen it made so much sense now leave it to his brother to spell it out for him when he didn’t get something. The more Salis spoke though the more Silas uncomfortable he got and the glaring he got from Kaerius just made him want to be closer to Vee all the more. His hands and worked their way up into the hoddie so he could touch Vee skin to skin. He hadn’t noticed at all and just held him to his chest closely somewhere in his broken brain he thought Kaerius would try and take Vee away and that prompted his protection for some reason.

The longer Veeios listened to the explanation the more stressed he became, a grim expression starting to settle on his face. He gets a "choice"? Just let it happen or it'll get forced on him? That's not what Vee would call a choice. That's what he would call "getting backed into a corner". And he was just so sick of being stuck in corners. All of the corners he's been backed into before had nothing but dead ends that served to hurt him and those he cared about. He just didn't know how to look at this any differently. Feeling the hands start to creep up his hoodie on his bare skin had him clenching his jaw, only feeling worse as the pressure of the situation weighed heavily down on him. Vee couldn't even begin to imagine how it felt for Salis other than the pain he was vaguely told about, but damn he was starting to feel a little dizzy from it all.

In his spot Kaerius found himself wincing on his twin's behalf, his glare softening as guilt started to pool in his stomach. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't all that beaten up about his half of the ordeal. This was something he could live with. In fact it was fairy close to his previous lifestyle to begin with. It's just take him some time to get used to the fact it was a long-term thing and not just a one night stand. Vee wasn't so lucky and had far more vulnerabilities than he did.

There was silence traded between the too and it got to the point where Veeios eventually pulled the hood back over his head, this time pulling the strings to close it like he was trying to block out the world. Kae saw his chance then to try and lighten the mood, opening with a gentle joke like always. "Hey, Vee?" He called, keeping his voice light. "Y'know, it's a lil' hard to eat when you block your face like that. I mean what are you gonna do? Shove the fork up your hoodie or something? Reenact those old commercials where the dude had an arm grow from his stomach and feed yourself like that?"

There was quiet, but then a muffled "shut up" was heard before Vee came back out of his hidey-hole. "I just might. Don't tempt me."

Salis laughed and added to Kae’s words, “I would love to see that, only because I know Silas would quickly pull your hood down and take the fork from you to feed you himself. Fallowed by a lecture on how you should eat properly and not act like a god’s damn child.” Salis couldn’t help but chuckle at the thought. He grabbed some of the food and put it on a plate in front of them.

As soon as he felt Vee relax a bit Silas let go of his hold on him in favor of resting only one hand on Vee’s abdomen while the other he used to eat a cookie. His insides seemed to do a flip flop whenever Vee moved though. Making his hand go lower before he pulled it back up slightly out of reflex. God’s this was awful he thought. He couldn’t help what he was doing and he didn’t seem to notice what it was till he had done it when it came to Vee he was going crazy. Each time Vee got upset his chest tightened and sharp pains stabbed through his body as if he was actually being stabbed. That fact didn’t matter as much as how Vee felt about him and he was going to give him as much time as Vee wanted, even if that meant that he would be in pain for forever. He believed in choice no matter the situation and he knew Veeios had gone through a lot with just the way he looked and acted. Silas wasn’t going to be the one to add to that pain if he could help it. He looked down at Veeios before wincing seeing the pain in his eyes or was it panic? Whatever it was it made him hurt like hell for a few minutes before he could speak again. “Do you like sweets?” He held out a breakfast cookie. They were still warm and smelled like spices and oatmeal. “There’s no cinnamon in them promise, or peanuts.” He looked to Kae as he said the last part.

At the mention of no peanuts Kaerius gave the dragon a funny look. "How did-?" He cut himself off, shaking his head. "Never mind. Stupid question. Not gonna ask it." Of course Vee would've mentioned that. Since he didn't have an EpiPen -- not that he even carried them around anyway, since pharmacies like to hand out ones that were almost expired if they hadn't already gone bad -- it made sense his brother would've said something about it. Nothing like dying by an allergy to wrap up and already unsteady morning. "Can't exactly say "Death by Nuts" sounds like a good thing to have engraved on my tombstone, huh?"

There was a quiet sound from Veeios that was just on the edge of sounding like a laugh and Kae almost did a double-take. Wow. Was Vee really so stressed that he actually showed some form of humor, and from a lame dick joke no less? Shit. He really had his work cut out for him then in trying to make things as comfortable for his brother and give him some semblance of what was considered normal for them.

He waited until Vee quietly accepted the offered cookie before speaking some more to keep up breaking the tension. "Ah, sniffed out his sweet tooth, did you?" Kae pretended to sound impressed, but really it wasn't that hard to figure out when it came to Vee. "Excellent way to get him to come out of hiding. Wave around a piece of cake or something and he'll sniff that shit out like a bloodhound."

Veeios looked at him, unamused for a good minute until the mask cracked, a small smirk forming. "Coming from the man who got so sad while drunk he could only be lured out from under the bed with tacos." Ever so slightly Vee started to relax, nibbling away at the breakfast cookie.

Instantly Kae became flustered, babbling nonsense before throwing his arms up. "That movie was sad, okay? And Jen promised she wouldn't tell anyone!"

Back
Top Bottom