Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins and Twins (Luke & Umbra)

Salis Reached to catch him from falling but let him go right after when he gained his balance back. He knew Vee didn’t want him to touch him but he couldn’t help or see if he was okay if Vee wouldn’t let him. So he backed up to give him space eyeing Vee carefully. “I am not trying to hurt you or cause you more pain and stabbing me would be annoying but wouldn’t kill me. I will take the chance if it means I can help someone.” He meant every word of what he said. He had his PhD and MD and was a practiced doctor for going on thirty years now, Both in the Outer world and in the mortal world. He knew that if he didn’t tread carefully from here Vee would just injury himself more and he didn’t want to see that happen but he also knew if he didn’t treat the man’s arm soon he could lose all use of that limb for good. He sighed crossing his arms over his chest. “Look, I am not asking you to trust me completely. I can tell you’re in pain and will be in a lot more if you don’t get your meds soon, but Not only am I a doctor and have my MD and PHD in medicine and physiology but I am also a dragon which possess healing ability’s human’s do not. If you let me see it, I won’t touch you without your permission and I can heel it so you can use it again without the need for pain control meds or tranquizers to numb the nerves. All I am asking is a look nothing more and you have my word that I will not move from this spot without your permission.” He hopped that would be enough to at least convince Vee to let him see but if not he would have to think of another way to do so.

Silas held Kae in his hands slowly stroking him and trailing kisses down so close to where he knew the male would want to be touched. He let out a growl that was low, full of lust and desire as he used one hand to hold Kaes erection. his mouth licked from the base to tip of the lovely pinus presented before him, before stopping. He bathed Kaerius’s neather parts in fire stronger then the flames licking at his skin already making the male do all sorts of things beneath him. “Do you want me to continue?” He smiled at Kae, a wicked grin full of promise and desire spread across his face. His hands still moved, finding a nipple and teasing it mercilessly. While the other grabbed him hip and pulled him closer.

There was a rational voice in Veeios' mind that was telling him that there wasn't an issue with letting Salis at least look at it. But his trust issues among other personal problems told him that couldn't be the whole truth. There was doubt that his arm could be healed -- it's been like this for almost three years now. It just didn't seem possible that the agony could be wiped away just like that even if magic was involved. Or even if that was the case, the mental scarring would still be there, physical scars or no. Vee knew he was fucked in the mental department of things. Soon enough he directed his gaze down towards the floor, his inner turmoil raging like a hurricane. Even if he didn't believe it, the temptation of no longer having to feel less-than was there. Being able to have the full use of his dominant hand back would reopen so many doors. Not to mention that he'd be down one less weakness that could be used against him in the long run of things. Veeios bit at his lip. "...and what do you get out of it?" He finally asked, feeling like painful hours had passed even though it had only just been minutes. "What do you want for it?" There wasn't a fiber of his being that believed Salis would make an offer like that out of the goodness of his heart.

The moan Kaerius made was loud from the sensation that quite literally consumed his dick, his head falling back while his whole body jerked and squirmed as his hand clawed at the bed. Christ he nearly came from that alone. "Holy shit..." The gasp left his lips in a breathless voice, Kae panting as the pleasure left his mind boggled and hazy. With a heavy exhale he met Silas' gaze and wicked grin dead on, his yellow eyes burning with a fearless lust. "Fuck yes," His hissed, the ever increasing pleasure he was experiencing making him twitch all over even though they'd hardly begun. Magic fire with minor touches that already left him this on edge? Kaerius would have to call himself insane if he passed up this offer.

Salis held up his hands and looked at him dead in the eye’s. He was going to have to prove his point and fuck that was going to hurt like hell but so be it. “I Need nothing out of it. I want nothing out of it. I will show you what I mean. Just stay there and please don’t well never mind it would be pointless of me to say don’t freak out because you’re going to anyways. This is going to hurt like hell.” He walked over behind himself to the fire place and stuck his whole hand in grabbing the burning log without hesitation. It burned his skin completely leaving bubbles and flesh that looked charred black and purple. It was in there for about a minute before he took it out cussing as he did and holding it to himself. His vision was blurry and the amount of pain would have put anyone to the floor. He was on his knees literally holding his hand. “See… same…as...yours…Fuck…Now… watch…” He held out his hand as his other hand came up with a blue white flame in it. Once his hand was in the flame it began to heal, skin formed and the blackness and smell of charred flesh went away. It took about twenty minutes to do just his hand, he hadn’t done his arm yet and you could see he was still in a lot of pain. “Can you trust me now? I don’t and will not hurt you. I promise. I only want to help, for no reason other than I don’t like to see others in pain and suffering.” He was healing slowly but his wounds were healing and you could see he was now able to move his hand freely once more.

Silas grinned, “Very well kitten, I will give you what you want.” He licked his finger before kissing his way up to Kae’s erection and sliding it into his mouth. He used his fire to wrap around his hands and Kae’s dick. Silas’s fingers pried at the tender backside of Kae opening him slowly as shots of fire entered him. He was slick and wet quivering beneath Silas making it harder to keep his cool. He wanted nothing more than to claim the golden eyed beauty for his own. It took most of his self-control to not just plunge inside him and ride him to paradise. Instead he concentrated on giving Kae the best blow job of his life using all the skills he had gained over his entire lifetimes. Which was many and they were as varied as a snowflake, no two where the same and he was going to use everyone on him. He groaned a low rumbling sound onto Kae’s velvety slick dick before his forked tongue licked and tugged all the sensitive spots it could find, pulling Kae back into his mouth once more.

Another wince was pulled out of Veeios from the sound and smell of sizzling flesh. Now that made the memories far more vivid than they had been earlier, and he couldn't fight the urge to cradle his injured arm. It had been bad enough waking up to the sensation of his arm burning because his sleeve had caught fire when he was unconscious. Seeing somebody else willingly thrust their arm into a fire just to prove a point? Now he just didn't like the awkward feeling that swelled in his chest, especially since it had been done on his behalf. Vee didn't ask for the kind of guilt, but it's what he got. The point was taken though. It had been a god awful way to do it, but the method did indeed squash the majority of Veeios' resistance. He still didn't like the thought of being touched or being so close to someone, but...he supposed he could deal with it. He did manage a bitter laugh though, at what Salis had said about not wanting see others in pain in suffering. That's about all Vee was at this point. And no, the injuries weren't entirely the same either.

"Alright, I get it..." He muttered quietly, looking at Salis' healing arm with a grimace. He didn't dare voice his differing opinions out loud. Not yet anyway. Looking to his bandaged arm Vee hesitated, absolutely hating how small he felt about this. But after a moment he managed to suck up his wounded pride just enough to begin fumbling with the bandages, slowly unwrapping them from his arm. And as much as he hated how he felt, he hated the large and angry red splotches that greeted him even more. They looked ugly and stood out from the paleness that was his natural complexion, and his hand was shaking because he just couldn't summon the will to keep it steady right now. His arm hadn't been exposed for more than a minute and already Vee wanted to hide it away again. 'Pathetic,' He thought. "Just be sure to step away if I need you too." Vee said, looking briefly to Salis before looking away again.

"Oh fuck!" The cry left Kaerius as he threw his head back again, his hair starting to become nothing more than a tangled mess from how much he was tossing it around. His hips jerked again, his legs spreading a little more out of reflex to make it more accommodating for Silas. He clutched at the sheets as another moan was dragged out of him. His self-control was waning from the blowjob combined with the fire both inside and outside of him. It was overwhelming, Kae's mind becoming little more than mush. "Fuck, I...I'm-!" He gave a pleasured hiss, his body shuddering and he reached down to tug at Silas' hair again. With a loud moan he spasmed then, unable to keep himself from cumming as his back arched off the bed slightly.

'Holy shit.' Was all Kaerius' mind could supply as he flopped back down on the bed, panting heavily as his body quivered. Even though that was the hardest orgasm he's ever had, he was by no means out of the game yet. Glancing down at Silas he gave the dragon's hair another tug as his free hand came up, brushing the few bangs from his face. Kae just barely had it in him to gather a coherent thought, and was just barely able to muster out a full sentence. "C'mon puppy, show 'kitten' your tricks."

Salis arm and hand were healed at this point, so he walked slowly over to Veeio. “I will do as you say you have my word.’ He didn’t touch him but looked closely. It was indeed a severe burn and had been there for a long time. Looking closely though Vee had healthy skin as well. This was good because that meant he could heal it entirely. Although he knew without a doubt that he could heal Veeio’s physical wounds, healing his mental wounds would take time but he was willing to do his best for that to. Seeing the male in pain for some reason made him extremely upset and only now did he notice that fact. He would think more on that thought later he thought, and decided to focus on what he needed to do now. He took a deep calming breath before looking to Vee’s face. “Can I touch you? If it is only one hand it will take longer but if I can use both it will only take me ten minutes to do what I need to finish completely. It will feel like your arm has been wrapped in ice at first then it will start to get warmer and you will be able to feel my hands touching you. There are some side effects to note though, one would be arousal, the other would be heightened senses. If you want, I can explain why that is or we can just start and if you feel like stabbing me with a knife or fork or other pointy object I will understand.” He keeled down next to Vee his hands in his lap, looking up at him.

Salis took him all in swallowing every bit of the creamy liquid that shot into his mouth. He felt Kae’s hands brush his face. He looked up letting go of what he was doing to smile down at Kaerius and watch him spasm on the bed in bliss. His hands rested on Kae’s hips for the moment until Kae opened his mouth once more making Salis amused by his last words. Trick’s huh? Well, if that’s how he wants it then there is no need to hold back any longer he thought, his lips curling into a smile. He flipped Kaerius over in one swift motion and pulled him to his chest. His hands slid down to Kae’s legs and he lifted the male up impaling him on his rock hard erection. He plunged into him with fire and heat spiraling around them both scorching the bed sheets under them slightly. He gave a low moan that sounded partly like a growl of pleasure as he pushed deeper into the soft folds of golden eyed male. “Remember Kaerius you asked for this.’ One hand held Kae steady while the other Silas used to push in and out of him with speed only a dragon could do. “Fuck you feel so good inside.” He pounded into the male hard and fast pushing Kae down onto the bad and grabbing his hips when holding him up no longer was good enough.

Veeios blinked once, then again as his mind slowly processed Salis' words. Arousal? Of all side effects that could possibly happen, that was one of them? "Pardon?" The confused word left him before he meant for it to. His incredulity was obvious and he scrunched up his nose slightly. Just the thought of it was making him uncomfortable. Even if that wasn't Salis' intentions, that'd be nothing more than just added humiliation for Vee. For reasons he didn't want to explain to anyone, if he could help it. After finally pulling his thoughts together with a shake of his head, he looked down at Salis, eventually settling for sitting on the floor so he wasn't standing like an idiot with his shock. He didn't even get the chance to appreciate Salis' offer to stab him if he felt the need to. "Of all things...why those?" Under most circumstances, Veeios would avoid anything involving those scenarios like the plague. But he couldn't help the question. 'Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back,' Vee supposed.

It wasn't a moan that Kaerius made this time so much as it was a scream of pleasure that he only just barely muffled with his hand. It was raw pleasure he was slammed with and it made him achingly hard again. Not even the minor burn from the lack of full prepping bothered him, not that it would've bothered him under any other circumstance. "Oh God yes!" Kae moaned loudly, gripping at the sheets like they were his only lifeline. His hips moved as much as they could with Silas holding them, trying to meet the very fast rhythm the dragon provided. His body was on fire in all of the best ways possible and he felt like he was losing his mind over it. "Don't...don't you dare stop!" He babbled, losing himself in the sensations that Silas was drowning him with. Oh yes, he did ask for this, and Kaerius didn't feel any regret for it. Even if he did wind up walking funny tomorrow, he still wouldn't change his mind about it. He was absolutely loving it.

Salis thought for a moment on how he should put it but there was no graceful way to say how it worked. With a sigh he looked at Veeio hands still in his lap. “Simply because I am using Dragon fire and it is meant for a Dragons mate most commonly used to arouse them into wanting to have lots of sex. Dragon fire has the ability to heal others quickly and completely. It is an intimate thing for a dragon to share with another person but in this case sex is not my intention so you don’t need to worry. My only intention is to heal your arm nothing more. Before you ask again what I get out of this or Why I will tell you once more that my motives are because seeing you in pain upsets me to no end for some strange reason. Now can I heal you or are you going to sit there with that confused scowl on your cute face for forever.” The longer he sat there looking at Vee the more he wanted to kiss the frown he was making right off his adorable face. He shook his head to clear his thoughts before looking back at Vee once more his calm restored to a point.

The dragon had lost all control once he started his ruthless assault on the male below him. He was being led by his instincts at this point which kicked into high gear at Kaerius please to not stop. His feet pushed into the bed giving him more leverage and allowing him to delve deeper and harder into the wonderful feeling that was Kaerius. His fire twisted and wrapped around them in a tangled dance of wills. Kae must not have known that he was using Silas’s fire and giving it back to him making Silas moan with pleasure. They were on fire the heat so hot it felt like bathing in lava, if lava could turn your being into one erogenous zone. Silas wasn’t going to stop even as Kae orgasmed for a second time he just kept pounding the hell out of him. He himself came four times before he started to slow down flipping the male over and pulling him into his arms kissing him possessively. He growled into Kae’s mouth “Mate” incoherently before kissing his way down to Kae’s shoulder. He licked the stop before blowing fire on it burning a mark into Kae’s flesh. It would only hurt for a second if the male could even feel it at this point. The light blue mark looked close to a tattoo but more like a birthmark in texture and feel. It was a Celtic dragon resting on a pentagram that it circled, it’s tail to wrapping around. Silas did this out of instinct his brain turned to mush by the pleasure.

Veeios could've sworn his brain was just misfiring. 'Oh.' Was all he could think of. The explanation seemed sound at least, but that didn't keep it from throwing him for a loop. He just wasn't expecting the whole 'mate' and 'sex' part of it. That just made the levels of awkwardness he felt just shoot up to space. And being called 'cute' didn't help any, either. Vee would've blushed if he wasn't so used to beating the majority of his expressions and accompanying emotions down. With his left hand he reached up to rub at his face, groaning softly to himself. Oh dear God he didn't believe in, just what was he getting himself involved in? 'It's official: I've gone insane...' Sighing Vee eventually caved, holding out his shaking arm towards Salis as he gave the dragon a quick glance before looking away. Fuck it -- awkward or not, arousal wasn't the worst thing he's experienced. "Let's just get this over with. The sooner, the better..." The sooner he could go dig a hole and put himself in it. Because Veeios just knew that's what he was going to be wanting to do once everything was said and done.

The sensation of being filled so much had made Kaerius little more than a quivering mess in Silas' arms. He couldn't contain the sounds he made as the dragon just kept pounding, continuing even through his second orgasm and the next as the sensitivity completely overwhelmed him. He was left breathless and taken beyond cloud nine. He couldn't begin to imagine the mess he was making on himself nor the mess that was going to be left between his legs. Kae couldn't focus on anything at all, not even Silas' incoherent mumbling nor the the second-long pain that had been dealt to his shoulder when the pace began to slow down. All he could do was cling to the dragon, wrapping himself around Silas and holding him tightly as he was completely undone. "Fuck...oh fuck~" Kaerius practically mewled as he came yet again. He saw nothing more than stars, tugging at Silas' hair in an effort to get another kiss out of the man.

Salis got to his knees moving closer so he could do this properly. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath igniting the fire within himself. The flame consumed his hands in a blaze of blue and white. Once he opened his eyes you could see the once deep blue was now a silver lit from within by the fires inside him. He focused his thoughts and attention on healing, reaching out now and taking Veeios arm in his hands. He could feel the pain the other was in like a dull ach entering his being making his insides scream in pain, still he didn’t stop pulling the pain from Vee. The pain waned and left them both with a cold Icey heat before warming and arousing the hell out of him. He kept his cool sucking in another breath before wrapping his hands around Vee’s almost healed arm. Salis could feel the nerve endings trying to reform and knew he would have to get closer in both ways to finish the job. He wasn’t sure how the other would take to this but if he didn’t the healing would take a lot longer and Veeios did say to do it as quickly as posable. So Silas reached over and pulled Veeios into his arms crushing him to his chest and engulfing them both in a concentrated flame, turning his insides into a super nova of pleasure and magic. He let out a moan under his breath before setting the male from him and moving away sharply trying to collect himself before he lost all reason. Veeios was healed completely but it left Silas in a state of both pain and pleasure so great anything could tip him over into insanity.

At some point after the sixth time he had cum into the wonderful creature in his arms, Salis had blacked out, falling into the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. He knew the male in his arms had passed out some time just before him but kept going till at last he to saw stars. The bed was a mess of blackened and scorched sheets in the shape of their bodies and covered in their fluids. He held Kae close to him unwilling to let him go for any reason whatsoever. It would be hours before he would wake up probably so he shifted to his side pulling Kae on top of himself and holding him there.

Just about all of Veeios' brain had ceased to function. He knew he was given an explanation of the whole process and thought that it couldn't really be that bad. He hadn't been prepared to eat his thoughts so fast, almost like he'd been socked in the face instead. He'd felt the cold and that had been noting. But the arousal that swept through his body was something entirely different. Vee had never been in the company of another in the sexual sense, so the barest minimum of experience he had was nothing compared to the way everything heated up the way it did. He had to bite his tongue to ensure he couldn't make a sound, and the struggle only increased tenfold when he'd been pulled into Salis' grasp. Every inch of his body went rigid, and he wasn't at all ready to feel as weird as he did. He hardly moved when the dragon finally released him and walked away. Vee's brain was just shot for a good few minutes until something finally jumpstarted in his head. He moved to lay in his left side, trying his hardest to ignore how his body seemed to come to life -- more specifically, how everything was so much more sensitive and how uncomfortable his pants felt. He was shivering even though he wasn't cold and it was all just a struggle. Eventually he managed to get his body to move and he raised his right arm to look at it, hardly believing his own eyes. It really had been healed. There wasn't a single mark where the injury he had memorized was. Just smooth and pale flesh. "Holy shit..." Veeios breathed out in disbelief, turning his hand around and even flexing his fingers slightly. It felt so surreal and for a moment he was worried he would wake up and discover that it had all been nothing more than a dream. An extremely weird and twisted dream.

Salis Stayed on the floor for a few minutes just trying to make his brain function and process what just happened. Healing had never been so intense before for him. He could feel every movement, every pump of Vee’s heart, every thought and function he was doing in his arms. It had mixed with his and fueled the Flame within him making him see stars and almost lose all control. He was barely holding on to his control now his body screaming for him to continue touching the male laying on the opposite side of his feet. “Fuck…” He took a deep breath calming himself more gripping at the shreds of himself. There was only one way to fix’s this but he couldn’t leave Vee on the floor by himself. He would have to take him with him. “Fuck.” He said again getting to his feet. He was calm enough to make it to his room as long as Vee didn’t struggle to much. “I am going to barrow you for a sec so don’t move around too much.” He picked up Vee in his arms and carried him down the hall and up a set of ebony black stairs. He took a right down another hallway and opened his bedroom door. He sat Vee down carefully on the bed before walking away stripping himself from head to toe going towards the shower. He was going to have to freeze the water to ice to get rid of this all consuming feeling to bed the male in his room. “Fuck!” he said once more turning on the water to full blast and letting the cold liquid run down his body.

Veeios had barely registered anything Salis had been doing until the dragon bent down and picked him up. His breath hitched and he was tensing up yet again. His initial reaction was to struggle and get out of the man's arms, a spark of panic making itself known once again. But he was swiftly reminded of the way his insides were all twisted up the way they were and he quickly came to the decision that struggling was not the option for him. Everything had felt hot before, but being in the dragon's arms made it all the more weird for him. Being set down on the bed made Vee release a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "Oh Christ..." He groaned, reaching up to cover his face with both of his hands. His face felt way too hot for his liking and all he wound up doing was curling up into a ball again much like he'd done in the other room. Could he go out and dig himself a hole now? Veeios would love nothing more. Just anything to get him away from this awkward moment. He only vaguely heard the shower Salis had started and he let out a slow, deep breath, trying to at least calm himself down so he wasn't this mess of strange feelings whenever the dragon came back into the room. 'Fuck I'm such an idiot.'

Salis Stayed in the shower for at least thirty minutes before toweling off and getting somewhat dressed in black pajama bottoms. He grabbed some sleepwear for Veeios before walking into the bedroom once more. He saw Vee curled into a ball on the bed and the arousal flared up again making him take one more step forward before he regained control once more. The shower only helped so much. His insides were still on fire and it was best he thought to not touch Veeios for a while. If he did he might lose it and he promised, he wouldn’t. He took a deep breath and threw the clothes next to him. “Here go shower and get changed. They might be a bit big on you but it’s better than nothing. There is everything you need in the bathroom take your time. I will stay here so don’t worry.” He picked up his discarded clothes and went into the closet to put them in the dirty laundry. What in all the nine hell's was wrong with him and why did he still feel this way even after the shower. His body was going nuts it seemed. He would have to figure out why and soon or he would most likely end up doing something that Vee wouldn’t like. He walked back out to see Vee still on the bed. He glanced at him and stopped when he got close. “You okay?” Dumb question but he was worried so he asked anyways.

It took Veeios a minute or so to finally move from his designated spot on the bed. He took another deep breath, slow and methodical as he managed to calm himself just enough to finally uncovering his face, no longer feeling feverish. “I’m fine. Just...processing.” And dying slightly on the inside, but mostly just letting his mind wrap around everything that had happened. Then he finally made the move to sit upright, avoiding eye contact with Salis as he ran a hand through his hair. His body still felt off and a shower sounded wonderful. “Thank you,” Veeios murmured softly. That wasn’t at all the best gratitude he could have given, and he felt a little bad. But not bad enough to keep sitting there like the awkward teenager he’d apparently become. Grabbing the clothes that Salis had tossed his way Vee stood and made his way to the bathroom, eager to wash up and finally go to sleep for the night. He figured a cool shower would be good enough. Not a freezing one, but cool enough to get him to settle the rest of the way down. With a long sigh Veeios began to strip and found his gaze drifting back towards his arm, still awestruck at seeing pale skin instead of angry scars. Even when he was standing under the spray of water he couldn’t help but just stare at it. There wasn’t a scar in sight, and the pain that often made his arm go horribly numb became nonexistent. Vee couldn’t even begin to describe how that made him feel.

Most of the room was blue with beautiful murals on the wall, hand painted by someone who knew what they were doing. The scene was of the stilt walkers that cruise down the Vancouver streets in the winter festival. The colors are like nothing else, vibrant, strong. No washed out blues and insipid baby colors, just vivid skilled brush strokes completing the work of art on one side of the room. The bed was not pushed up against a wall but more central with an elaborate mahogany headboard. On the right side was a table made of the same wood with a carved stone lamp. Looking over the bed you could see a large set of glass doors and a balcony beyond. On the left side where Salis stood was a walk-in closet and the door to the walk-in bathroom. Lastly on the far side of the room was the door way to his study. In the study was a couch and his desk with a chair and one widow. Salis stayed and decided to make up both their beds for the night. Folding down the covers of the bed first then walking into the study to place a few blankest on the couch for himself. Now that Vee was out of the room he was less tense but he had a aching in his chest telling him he needed to go find him. “Fine!” he said to himself throwing his hands in the air and giving in. What harm would it be to wait in the other room for him to finish showering. If that would make his body shut the fuck up, then he could at least do that for it.

Salis woke up in a state he had not felt in a long time. He was sticky and felt heavy, cracking one eye open to see why that was, only to notice Kae sleeping soundly on top of him. He moved slowly so as not to wake up the adorable male on top of him. He sat up once he had moved Kae and noticed the state of destruction his room was in. His eyes went wide and looked down only now to notice the mark on Kae’s chest. “Oh” was all his brain was allowing at the moment as he stared at the mark in utter disbelief. He managed a “oh fuck” Before touching it and standing up. How the fuck was he going to explain this to him now. Sorry I had no idea what I was doing and now your immortal and my mate forever more. So now you have to stay with me for forever or make us both slowly go insane from being apart. Son of a- well first thing’s first he would fix the bed and clean them up before waking Kae up to tell him what they had just did. He went into the bathroom and took a shower bringing thing’s to clean off Kae when he was done. About an hour later the bed was clean and so were the two laying in it. Salis decided to tell him in the morning and got back into the bed wrapping himself around Kae resting his cheek on the top of Kae’s head before falling back to sleep.

Veeios wasn't quite sure how long he was in the shower, consistently shifting between staring at his healed arm like an infant that didn't know what their own hand was and actually washing himself. What he did know what that he felt infinitely better once he finished and stepped out, feeling refreshed and quite possibly the most calm he's felt all night since coming into the company of a couple of dragons. He took his time drying off, not entirely eager to go back into the same room as Salis for a variety of reasons. But nonetheless he swallowed his convictions and began to dress, hesitating when it came to the shirt. He usually didn't sleep with a shirt on, but considering this wasn't his room nor his house, Vee decided wearing the shirt would be for the better. Even if it was a little baggy on him like the rest of the sleepwear he was loaned. Huffing to himself he grabbed his dirty clothes and exiting the bathroom. Veeios didn't want to admit that he jumped when he looked up and found Salis waiting for him. Not that he should've expected anything different he supposed, but it didn't startle him any less. He silently cursed himself as he ran a hand through his wet hair, sweeping his bangs away so that they couldn't keep dripping water in his face. For the some-teenth time that night Vee found himself awkwardly standing in place. Let it be known that out of all of the things he was good at, being a decent conversationalist wasn't one of them.

Only once did Kaerius stir as Silas made his way about cleaning up the mess the both of them had made. It was when the dragon had brought something to clean him off and he'd only mumbled some random and incoherent strand of gibberish before falling back to a deep sleep. He was thoroughly exhausted from the marathon of sex they'd done. He curled right up against Silas, practically using the male as a giant, human-sized teddy bear. Kae slept cuddled right up against the dragon, blissfully unaware of the issue he'd be faced with in the morning.

Salis had been pacing the room so when Veeios did come out of the bathroom he had almost ran right into him, in hind sight he should have avoided walking past the bathroom but it was keeping Salis calm to do so till he walked out that is. He sucked in a breath just as Vee jumped slightly. Salis moved away his muscles tightening and making him grit his teeth from the upset. Vee was in the room now but it didn’t seem to make his body any better in fact it just made it worse and when he watched the gorgeous creature run his hand through his hair and pull it out of his face it took all he had to just stand there and watch. A few minutes passed and he realized they were having a awkward staring contest of sorts and it wasn’t helping him at all. He swore under his breath once more before firmly planting himself in place and stringing a few words together into what he thought was a good sentence, “Bath did it make you feel better?” Not the best but it was better then silence.

Well, while not the best starter of a conversation, it was better than what Vee had: which was none at all. Managing to tear his gaze away from Salis he rubbed at the back of his neck with the hand that wasn't holding his dirty clothes, one of the few nervous ticks that he had. "Yeah, it helped a little." All for of...maybe three minutes until he left the bathroom. But he didn't say that, instead falling back into silence. A while back Veeios could've said that he had decent social skills. Granted, a lot of it had been nothing but plastic smile and in general fake exchanges of politeness, but still. Back then he was able to at least hold a conversation. Now? He felt like it was a near impossible task to ask if someone's day was nice. Making a 'tsk' sound to himself Vee managed to look at least look back up at Salis to at least make it seem like he wasn't trying to ignore the dragon(even though he kind of was). His brows furrowed then, noticing how tense Salis was. It was just about the same posture Vee had back down near the fireplace. "...Though I think I should be asking if you're doing okay." That was some kind of backwards logic, Vee told himself. But nevertheless he said it anyway.

Absolutely bloody not but he wasn’t going to say that out loud he thought. Instead he tried for words again which at this point seemed to be lost or on vacation from his brain, either way all he said was, “Not sure yet.” And remained for a count of ten in the spot he stood. Once he felt less likely to grab at Vee and kiss him silly he walked over and held out his hand to take the clothes from him. At that point he lost control of his Dragons fire and it went from the bottom of Vee’s bare feet up under his clothes to wrap around his body and seep into his skin. He hadn’t noticed yet because he was looking away and trying not to jump on Vee which took all his focus to do.

It was a sudden shock to Vee's system that he had been expecting. His eyes went wide and he dropped the clothes he'd been holding, suddenly all too focused on catching himself on the door frame to the bathroom when he stumbled backwards. His face went red from a blush and he slapped a hand over his mouth, not trusting whatever sound it been that tried to come out. Whether it had been a curse, a shout, or something entirely different, Veeios didn't know. It all sounded the same when it got caught in his throat and came out muffled. He just knew that the sensation that hit him felt all too familiar from when Salis healed his arm, and that was not what he'd been expecting to experience again so soon -- Hell, he hadn't been expecting to experience it ever again, period. Vee only just realized he was shaking slightly, far too focused on staring at Salis like a deer caught in headlights.

Salis heard the clothes drop and he looked over snapping his head round to see Veeios falling to the door frame. Before he could think and stop himself he went to catch him, wrapping him in his arms. His insides screamed their joy and all he could say was “Oh fuck...” Before flames hit the ceiling and consumed them both. He had Vee’s arms trapped and pinned to his chest as he bent down and kissed Veeios, his insides burning brighter than a thousand suns. Any shred of control was lost once he touched him. His thoughts were a jumble of stupid thing’s having nothing to do with what could happen if Vee was okay with it or what was going to happen afterwards. All he was thinking was how good it felt to touch him, kiss him and what he wanted to do with him like now, like right now. The flames intensified and Salis ripped Vee’s shirt off of him still holding him to his solid body.

Both Veeios’ mind and body were assaulted by many different things at once. Panic was the main one, closely followed by arousal and the panic was on the verge of being completely drowned. He squirmed and wriggled in Salis’ hold, trying to get himself loose but to no avail. The sound of his borrowed shirt getting torn barely registered in his ears, the sound of his heart beating loudly making it difficult to hear anything else. Any sound Veeios made was swallowed by the kiss and he closed his eyes tightly, his trapped hands scratching at the skin of Salis’ chest. ‘Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck-‘ was on repeat in his mind like a broken record. A heavy shudder ripples through him from the fire and the choked moan that bubbled up from his chest slipped free. This wasn’t good. This was very bad. Vee could feel the effect of the fire and it was messing with his capability to think. He had to get away and — ‘Oh fuck!’ It was starting to feel just a little too good.

Salis could feel Vee’s movements but the scratching just turned him on all the more. He picked Vee up into his arms holding him and groping his ass through the pants. His tongue went into Vee’s mouth sliding in with a low moan as Salis burned his fire inside of him, sending it down into his core. He held Vee against the bare wall leaving scorch marks. No, he was not okay, nor was he going to let go of Vee a second time. He held him firmly with one hand on his ass the other ran its way up searing his flesh with flame. He started nipping and trailing flame filled kisses down Vee’s neck and collarbone. He managed a “Fuck I want you...” Before kissing his way to Vee’s hard nips and sucking one into his mouth tugging and tasting it. He used his wandering hand to start to pull off the pants Vee was wearing.

There were sounds leaving Veeios that he didn’t even know he could make. Low mewling moans that dripped with a desire he’s never felt before left him one after the other. His stomach twisted in such a pleasant way that he felt breathless even though he was no longer kept in a lip-lock with Salis. With his head falling back to rest a against the wall the next moan that left Vee was loud, and for a moment he hadn’t realized that he’d been the one who had made that sound. He subconsciously clung to the dragon, body shaking almost nonstop as he pressed his ass back against Salis’ hand, further enabling the dragon groping hin. He hadn’t even realized how just how hard his dick had become either, having gotten far too preoccupied with the mouth on his chest as the flames seemed to completely strip him of his resistance so much easier than he thought they could.

Salis let him slid down his body as he dropped to his knees kissing and leaving a path of fire in his wake. He kissed his way to Veeios rock hard dick and licked it from base to tip savoring the taste and feel of the steel wrapped in velvet length of him. With a low growl he covered Vee’s swollen length with his mouth, crushing him with the heat of the flame that spiraled out of him and into Vee’s most sensitive parts. “Fuck yes… can I have you please…” His hands massaged and pressed slowly into Vee’s backside. Luckily Vee was soaking wet from Salis licking and sucking him into bliss before he slipped one finger into his pristine hole.

Back
Top Bottom