Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins and Twins (Luke & Umbra)

“Taco’s huh? Well it takes all kinds I guess.” Salis laughed and really wanted to know the rest of the story now. “Do I have to be worried and carry taco’s around just in case? I mean not that I mind but I prefer dicks myself.” Silas shot him a look of shock and disbelief before shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth. He shook his head and was trying not to laugh. It’s like there were just as bad as each other oh god the thought of two of them made him groan inside. His life was going to get so much harder having to deal with two fucking dumbasses. He finished the cookie in one bit before stacking some hot cakes on a plate and looking down to see Vee had finished the cookie.

“I didn’t know Vee liked sweets I just like to bake. It is one of the thing I do when I am stressed. I like cooking to but baking calms me down. Do you like the cookies?” He kept eating pouring syrup on a stack of fresh blueberry pancakes before handing Vee a second one.

“Also if you don’t have to worry about nuts Kae you can’t die from them just be sick for a few days most likely, part of the dragon mate thing. Same with Vee’s allergy to alcohol but in his case he wouldn’t have it most likely since my ability is to heal and bend time. Not the point though. What else do you like? Should I be afraid of you going into the kitchen at night just to eat all the ice-cream or something?” He really didn’t know much about Vee and he knew it would be hard to get to know him on his own but his brother seemed to want to tell him thing’s and he could use that to get closer for now.

There was a laugh from Kae while Vee covered his face with a hand, this time not from embarrassment but rather disappointment from listening to the two across from him. "Hah! You wish, but not that kind of taco you perv." Kaerius playfully rolled his eyes before waving his hand, motioning towards himself. "Even a smooth talker like me can't divert a lesbian from her ways, okay? I'm good, but not that good. Not that I even wanted to try with Jen. That'd just be weird."

Veeios shook his head at he listened to his brother, nearly rolling his eyes. Yet it was nice talking about old friends he hadn't spoken to in months, the last time being just before he and his twin moved over seas. But before he could get too caught up thinking about them and undo what little relaxation he's done, he'd been offered another cookie. His answer was a quiet "yes", a feeling akin to shyness bubbling up as he realized he was partially just being fed at his point. Though he'd never admit to it. His attention however was drawn right back to his twin who was trying to stifle a giggling.

"You...oh shit, have no fucking clue just how hard you hit that nail on the head," Kaerius laughed, reeling himself in just enough so he could finally begin eating. Though, reaching for food was also the perfect excuse to ignore Vee's glare that clearly said 'don't you dare'. "The amount of times I walked into the kitchen in the middle of the night for something to drink only to be scared shitless of him being hunkered down in the dark, looking like some gremlin while he eats right out of the damn carton." He looked up, meeting Vee's ever increasing glare dead on. "Try as you might, glaring isn't going to change the fact that you used a spoon to make somebody need stitches because you got aggressive over a pint of mint chocolate chip."

“Should I be worried about you watching sad movies in the dark to make yourself feel better too?” Silas looked amused and give Vee a bit of the pancake he was eating when he wasn’t paying attention as if it was a normal thing to do. He didn’t even notice he had done it at first but for the laughter of his brother on the other side. Salis looked like he could keel over from how much he was laughing and the face Vee must have made. He wasn’t sure because Vee was in his lap and facing forward so he had no view of his face. Once Salis got control of himself again he spoke, “If you do that again I have to film it... The face you both made…was ...was priceless.” He started laughing again. Silas shot him a look before saying, "Don't make me tell Kae about how your afraid of spiders and that you run screaming like a little girl when they come within ten feet of you. Oh wait I just did. opps. II would feel bad but I don't." He grinned and handed Vee a fork for him to use himself so Salis wouldn't make the same mistake again.

Silas shook his head before taking another bite of the pancake trying to ignore Salis altogether. He knew after he had done it just how silly and stupid he must have looked. Hell he could tell just by the way Vee’s ears turned red how uncomfortable he must have been when it happened. “I will keep mint chocolate on hand than since it is also my favorite. I don’t want to fight you over it and get stabbed with a spoon or fork. When I know I can avoid it.”

Veeios scoffed at the question. "Even if it is upsetting, I'm not going to bawl my eyes out when a dog dies in a movie." He'd heard Kaerius began to protest with the counter that he'd been drunk, but Vee became a little too distracted to really hear what had been said when a piece of pancake was practically shoved in his face. 'The fuck?' Was pretty much written across his face as he turned towards the offered bite, looking at it as if it insulted him. The offended "excuse me?" went unsaid, but it was clear enough that even Kaerius had to look away, covering his mouth as he snorted.

"Sounds fine." Was the only response Vee could muster, another glare being sent across the table. But this time it was directed towards both Kaerius and Silas. It was incredibly childish, but oh he felt so tempted to test the aim of his right arm and throw something at them, see if maybe it couldn't get one of them with a headshot. 'It's what they'd get for laughing.'

Silas did it for him in the few seconds after he had said sounds fine a whole pie went soaring across the table and hit the both of them in the face. It hit Salis first then dropped on Kae’s head covering them both in whipped cream and lemon filling. “I know it’s not a hangover cure but maybe that will sober you two up from laughing. It’s not as funny as you think but this this is priceless.” In his other hand was a his phone which he was recording what had just happened a grin on his face. It was a rare thing for him to lose his cool but in this case Salis deserved it.

Salis sat there no longer laughing but cursing profusely as he tried to get enough off of him to see what the hell just happened. “Mmmph!!!... What the hell Silas! That came out of know where! What the fuck did you have to do that for? That’s it your dead come here so I can throw one at you. As soon as I can see I will get you back.” He hissed trying to clean himself off a long with handing Kae a napkin. “I would like to see you try your aim sucks when you’re throwing a tantrum.” He smiled and got up setting Vee down on the chair before walking into the kitchen and getting a spray bottle of water and switching it to jet so a fat stream of water hit the two across the table making them look like drowned rats. “There I helped clean you off feel better?” he grinned knowing what the look his brother gave him meant as he prepared for Salis to go nuts in a few seconds.

Vee's eyebrows went up when the pie went flying over the table, the surprised "oh" making itself known. It was like an old cartoon or comic. He looked down, biting his lip to keep from laughing. He knew Kaerius wouldn't care about getting food flung at him -- his twin was prone to starting food fights himself from time to time. But Silas' reaction was what he found funny, the appalled look and hissing making it all too perfect.

Just like he thought, Kae wasn't bothered in the slightest from the mess falling on his head. In fact, he'd even swiped his thumb through some of the remnants of the pie and licked it. "Yup, that's lemon alright." He said with a grin, not bothered by the spray of water. If anything, he just encouraged it. "Oh come on, is that the best you got? You missed some spots! If you're gonna give me a shower, at least go all the way with it. No half-assing allowed here!" The "lecture" was playful and teasing. At the end of it he glanced over at Veeios, who looked more at ease as he partially covered his face. But Kaerius could still see the barest makings of a smile. 'Distraction accomplished.' He thought proudly.

The Dragon sat Kae not so gently in the seat next to them before standing up. You could see the heat rolling off of his body and hear the sound of water sizzling on his skin. All dragons hated water and getting sprayed with it had tipped his brother over the edge he had put him on. “Archion! Come here so I can beat the wrath of all nine hells into your sorry ass!” Silas yelled before quickly jumping over the table. Salis arched a brow but otherwise made no comment before a fist came flying at him and into the wall behind. He lifted his hand with just as much speed and froze Silas’s hand in place.

“You should have learned by now that you can’t beat me when you’re throwing a tantrum Dezenym.” Salis moved out of the way before another fist came flying and almost hit him in his gut. It was close but he had just missed. Which pissed the ever loving shit out of Silas who was pulling himself from the wall.

Silas took a deep breath shaking his hand after pulling it from the drywall and ice. He glared at his brother before side stepping to the right and kicking him through the sliding glass door and over the balcony. “Can so!” Silas said with a grin, staking over and out the broken door. Salis should know when he sprayed him with water what would happen and right now he was going to beat the shit out of him for getting him soaking wet.

Kearius watched in amusement at how the two went off on each other. Though he laughed at the names they called each other and he looked towards his brother. "Did you hear that?" He asked, getting Vee's attention. "I didn't know we were in a DnD game. All they were missing was 'Stealer of Shadows' or some shit like that." He snickered, getting a similar reaction from his twin, only it was quieter coming from the other man. It was always easy to feed into Vee's dorky side. Looking back at the dragons -- or rather, where they had been -- he hummed and tilted his head. "We should probably move to the other room, huh?"

Hazarding a glance for himself Veeios looked over, assessing the damage. "Probably. Lest they come back and decide to throw the table." Seeing as he wasn't entirely mobile at the moment, he couldn't say he wanted to get caught in the crossfire. Hell, he didn't even have his past perfect aim to throw anything either. Which was a shame. Vee could've made good use out of a plate or fork. He'll have to see if couldn't practice sometime soon...

Veeios was drawn out of his thoughts when Kae stood and made his way towards his side, offering a hand to help him up. "Ready, ma'dam? Let's go see if I can't remember where I saw the living room."

Vee scowled and flipped him the bird, but accepted the help nonetheless. Wasn't like he didn't need it, much to his chagrin. "You get us lost and I promise I will beat you with these slippers."

Kae blinked and looked down. "Oh, you do have slippers. What, and I don't get any? Rude."

Silas and Salis came back in the front door an hour later. Neither one looked good, both had broken bones and were bleeding. Silas had three large claw marks across his chest that just by the looks should have killed him. Salis had a gaping hole in his shoulder and was holding his left arm. They seemed to be much calmer but in a lot of pain. “Next time let’s not fight in our dragon forms fair?”

“Fair.” Salis said holding his arm. He was in more pain than his brother and wanted nothing more than to find Vee to stop some of it. He staked off towards the living room once one of the maids told him where Vee had gone. He found him sitting on the sectional couch watching a movie with Kae next to him. His mind said to at least tell Vee he what he was going to do but his body moved waaaaay before he could. The words came out as he was already doing the action. “Barrowing you for a bit. Sorry if your pissed that I grabbed you without permission but I wasn’t thinking and Now that I have you I can’t let you go…” He had picked Vee up in his good arm and walked off with him in the direction of his room. They passed by Silas who was walking down the hall to find Kae and smirking at his brother as they passed. Salis would have punched him if he wasn’t so hurt and didn’t have Vee in his arms. Once he got to his room he flopped down on the bed the loss of blood getting to him but at least some of the pain was gone thanks to Vee being there.

Silas walked into the living room and sat down next to Kae clearly in pain but with a funny grin on his face. “So what are we watching?” He was bleeding all over the place. He had his pants on still but his shirt was mostly ribbons that he didn’t seem to notice had been shredded.

Veeios had been on the brink of taking a nap when Salis returned, so he did make a bit of a face when he was grabbed. Ugh, was he really going to be carried around everywhere like some sack of food? But he was too tired to pitch a fit at the moment. He was mentally and emotionally worn out. "You could've at least taken a shower before you laid down," Was the only huff he was able to make as he took a look at the hole in Salis' shoulder before he raised one of his arms to cover his eyes, wanting nothing more than to fall back asleep, even if it was for only a few minutes. "You're getting blood everywhere." Which wasn't something that actually bothered Vee, he just found it uncomfortable when blood dried on him.

Kaerius shrugged. "If you mean what's on the TV, I don't have a clue. I jus' know there was a dog in the background at some point," He said as he glanced over at Silas. After a moment he then shifted, letting his back rest against the arm of the couch and swinging his legs up so they could rest across Silas' lap like he was some footstool. Which, since the dragon had sat next to him, that's exactly what Kae was going to use him ass. "But now I'm watching a certain somebody bleed all over the place. Nice shirt though. What store did you get it from? Hot Topic's edgy brother?" He asked teasingly as he raised a foot, being careful not to touch any of Silas' wounds as he nudged one of the remaining ribbons of the shirt.

He smiled at Kae before grabbing his hand and kissing the back of it. “I got it at critical hit, my brother bought it for me.” He gave him a look of amusement before standing up and shredding the rest of the shirt. “fucker that was one of my favorites too. All right kitten it’s play time.” He reached over and pulled Kae to his feet before he kissed the hell out of him as he walked them towards his room. His plan was to go take a shower but when Kae made the comment about him bleeding all over the place he had to make good on his words, so he picked him up and bleed all over him too. “I hope you like water because I am going to need your help to clean off most of me and no clawing me please I am already full of holes.” He laughed but continued to kiss Kae on the neck.

Salis tipped his head to the side before answering Vee, “I would have if I didn’t have the urge to touch you desperately. My body moved on its own and frankly It’s better this way trust me. I don’t think you want a repeat of what happened last night but this time with me bleeding all over you.” He tried to get up but with only one arm and it being wrapped around Vee who had it pinned behind him, he couldn’t. So instead he cursed under his breath and rolled over so he wasn’t on top of Vee but still touching him. His vision was getting blurry by this point. He took a deep breath in and closed his eyes trying to heal at least some of the wounds. “Fuck…” A long silence happened as he paused. “Vee I need a favor. Would you kiss me so I can heal my wounds before I go unconscious on the bed? I’ll explain afterwards why it helps but for now please?”

"Eeeewwww," Came Kae's groan at getting bled on, but just like the little "incident" back at the breakfast table, he wasn't really bothered by it. A little gross, yeah. But the sight and feel of blood didn't make him sick. If it did, then boy he would've been in the wrong field of work all those years when he was so much more hands-on with everything. Could he still climb a wall with no troubles? He'll have to test that out. But for now? He was a little preoccupied. "Hah, you say that like I was the one who had a fit over a spray bottle." Kaerius snickered with a smirk as he tilted his head to the side a bit to give Silas better access to his neck. "And I can't promise that! Clawing is fun when it's done right~. But I'll try not to."

Veeios moved his arm from his face so he could give Salis an incredulous look. Was he serious? A kiss? Okay, he'll admit he was overreacting a little bit with that one. It wasn't like the dragon was asking for sex again. But after last night he was skeptical that a kiss was all that was going to happen. He was pretty sure he wasn't going to make it through another round of what happened last night, willing or not. "Just a kiss?" Vee found himself asking as turned his head to get a better look at Salis. Yeah, he also had to admit that the dragon wasn't looking too good. If he passed out here, Vee would be screwed -- with his current state, he wouldn't to drag Salis anywhere. They'd both be dropping like flies. And that's not helpful to anyone. After a moment he finally sighed, wanting to just get this over with. "Fine. So long as you actually explain." Veeios glared, using it to cover the way he hesitated before finally leaning in to comply with the favor Salis asked of him.

Salis got to his room dropping Kae off in the bathroom before walking to turn on the shower. This was going to hurt like hell and he knew it. The only way around the pain wasn’t really a good idea he thought as he glances over to look at Kae sitting on the counter. He must have bleed a lot since Kae’s shirt was now a darker shade or two. Finally, he could see himself in the mirror and yeah it was bad, not as bad as Silas but still. There was only one thing to do before he could get in the shower, strip Kae and take some of his energy from him and luckily the way to do that he liked. He took off his pants before going to Kae and pulling him in closely. “I am dying and in need of a cuddle.” He leaned in and brushed his lips against Kae’s. “hope you don’t mind taking a nap in a few minutes but first let me heal a little. You don’t want me bleeding anymore then I already have, makes me grumpier and we know how that turns out.” He kissed Kae slowly running his hands up his shirt to feel his skin. You could feel the heat and a pulling sensation that drained you making Kae tired slowly as he ran his hands all over.

“I always explain.” He said before he felt Vee’s lips on his. Instantly he felt the rush of energy flow back into him and some of his wounds started to stitch themselves closed. He could move his other arm now at least, he thought pulling Vee in closer to him. Vee tasted like sugar and spices which only made the dragon kiss him deeper wanting to taste all of him. His tongue slipped into Vee’s mouth with a low growl, licking at the soft flesh inside. He kissed him for what was only a few minutes but what felt like hours before parting and breathing heavily. “Thank you I feel much better now. See... Looks a lot better than it did.” His wounds were almost gone all that was left were scars from where the wounds had closed and all the blood of course. “Alright I will explain why. It is simple when a Dragon gets hurt or dies their partner has to ability to heal them through touch. The more contact and the stronger the feelings the quicker the Dragon will heal. It works both ways If the Mate uh partner is hurt the Dragon can heal them. Side effects are as fallows tiredness, arousal and sometimes visions or memories of you both. Make sense?” He just laid there waiting for Vee to respond. “By the way You’re a wonderful kisser just saying.”

Kae had been on the verge of asking how a cuddle was going to keep Silas from dying and what napping had to do with it. But he didn’t get the chance to ask it when he was kissed instead. He chuckled somewhat from Silas mentioned being grumpy — yeah, he figured that out already. But what surprised Kaerius was the warm wave of sleepiness that was washing over him. He hummed contentedly, feeling the dragon’s hands roaming his body. But in his experience kissing didn’t make him tired. It usually had the opposite effect and riled him up. So when the kiss ended, a soft and confused “the fuck?” was uttered as he looked up at Silas. Damn, Kae really could go for a cat nap.

Vee’s face was initially flushed from the way the kiss had left him breathless, the light pink dusting across his features. But the sudden compliment had him blushing a slightly darker hue. A “pff” sound came from him, dismissive as if he was saying “yeah, whatever” instead. He rubbed at his face, trying to beat the blush back as he scoffed. “I don’t think it counts as a side effect if I was already tired. But yes, it makes sense I suppose.” Veeios mumbled, shifting so he could go back to his earlier position where he had his arm covering his face. Though this time it was to hide how uncomfortable he felt at the idea of sharing his memories. It wasn’t necessarily that he didn’t want Salis to see them. No, Veeios just thought that nobody should have to see the horrors and nightmares he’s had to deal with for the past few years.

Silas had his usual smirk across his face when he heard Kae’s answer. “Aw is the kitten ready for a nap now? Well it will have to wait a bit, first we have to get the blood off us. I don’t need blood all over the bed at least not this much.” He took off Kae’s shirt and tossed it into the hamper by the door. Kaerius had more blood on him than he thought. Man his brother must have beat the tar out of him, luckily he gave as good or better as he got. He nuzzled Kae’s shoulder using his hands to finish undressing him, leaving Kae naked and sitting on the counter. Silas took the time to actually look at the way Kae moved and all the beautiful tattoo’s he had on his body. It’s not that he didn’t notice them just that he couldn’t see them very well the first time, so now that he had the chance to look he took it. He spent time running his hands over them laced with dragon fire. “So what’s this one for?” He was going to ask about all of them but started with the biggest one on Kae’s body first.

Salis didn’t want to let Vee go but he knew Vee must be tired after that and uncomfortable so he let him go back to where he started. He could move enough to sit up and possibly take a shower he thought then looks at Vee and realized he was covered in blood. Great he thought now I am going to have to repeat this morning but this time Vee most likely will be even more unwilling. He sighed before speaking. “Vee you’re going to have to shower too unless you like being covered in blood and unfortunately for the both of us I may still need your help to do so. I can’t move very well still and My guess is you only got two out of the three side effects I mentioned because I wasn’t hurt enough to see any of your memories or share any of mine. Which I think is a good thing trust me when I say not everything can be cupcakes and rainbows but something tells me you know that already tenfold. So what do you say we shower than take a nap? I promise just to do those two thing’s, nothing else. What do you say?” It wasn’t normal for him to ask someone to join him to do anything like this, it was an odd feeling but one he was slowly getting used to. It felt better to ask and made sense to go slow. Something told him if he didn’t it would be a very bad idea so he was glade he listened and made the correct choice. He looked over at Vee hoping his answer would be yes more than anything. The thought startled him making him wonder when those feelings popped up and came from so suddenly.

Well, as much as he wanted to go ahead and lay down, Kaerius couldn't disagree with a shower. Sleeping in blood was just gross. But the questions of the tattoo on his back drew his attention real quick. "Hm? Oh, this thing?" He brushed his fingers threw his hair as he draped it over his shoulder, granting better of the cross and wings and their colorful array that covered the majority of his back. "I got it when I was a teenager. Me and Vee both found a shop and got ourselves a cool tattoo when we were old enough. I mean I had to go in a couple times to get mine finished, cause yeah just look at it -- of course it was gonna take more than just a couple of hours to get this complicated thing done." Kae shrugged, humming as the flames licked his skin where Silas touched him. "The story is just really sappy, if I'm being honest."

Veeios groaned in response to the notion of getting up, but it was genuinely just from him not wanting to get up and move. But Salis was right. He really didn't want to fall asleep with a bunch of blood on him. He'd thought that phase of his life was over with, and he'd really like to keep it that way. He didn't even think about commenting on the 'cupcakes and rainbows' part, because oh boy, how Vee did know things weren't that teeth-rottingly nice. "...Fine. Shower, then sleep." For a moment he didn't budge just yet, but then he finally sat up, tiredly running a hand through his hair. The sleep he'd gotten last night was great. It was just a shame he didn't get much of it due to the amount of...well, did he really need to say it? Point was sleep never came easy to him unless he took one of his sleeping pills(which wasn't often due to his own stubbornness), and sleep was all he wanted right about now. Keeping his huff silent Vee looked over to Salis. "Well? Lead the way." For what is was worth, he was fully certain he could ignore his awkwardness of having to share another shower for the time being.

Salis got up but turned around and took Vee’s hand pulling him up slowly into his embrace. “You can go first. I will clean the bed and be in in a minute.” He pulled off Vee’s clothes before removing his and carrying them both to the shower. He dropped off Vee in the shower first before wincing as he bent down to pick up the clothes and throw them, plus the top blanket into the hamper to be cleaned. He threw another blanket on the bed before going back to take a shower. From the looks of it Vee was almost done. Salis hesitated knowing full well that the shower was going to hurt like all hell. His wounds were closed yes but that didn’t make them not sensitive, they were still healing and would take some time to finish. He looked at the water and frowned standing there. He really didn’t want to get in even though he knew he would have to. He glared at the offending water and crossed his arms.

Silas laughed and knelt down to touch the tattoo above his new favorite place. He kissed along Kae’s hips pulling him slightly closer. “What about this one then? Hmmm?.. What prompted this cute idea?” he traced the petals and spirally bits with his tongue nipping and kissing as he went along.

Now Veeios would admit he was a little shocked that he was going to get the shower for himself. He'd thought the two of them were going to end up practically attached at the hip again like they'd been earlier that morning. But he wasn't going to complain. Hell no. He had no issue at all bathing by himself. At least, he didn't have an issue until he noticed Salis creep back into the bathroom when he was close to being done and stand in one place like some lost child. Vee waited for a moment, standing under the spray of the water still to see what the dragon was going to do before finally realizing Salis was just trying to stall bathing himself. "Oh for-" He scoffed, irritated. "Just get your ass in here already. The longer you stand there the more the blood is going to dry on you." Veeios didn't even think about getting out of the shower first. He was just annoyed Salis was just standing there like an offended cat.

Kaerius let out a laugh as he leaned back slightly, one of his hands falling to Silas' head to run through the dark locks. "Really? It's not obvious?" He snickered, gently letting his nails scratch at Silas' scalp like he was petting a dog. "I just wanted to liven up that area up a little. If I'm going to be flashing it around a lot, might as well add something more to play with that just my dick. Like hanging a picture up on the wall." There wasn't any real meaning to that tattoo. It was just purely for sex/body art purposes. "Makes it a little more fun, am I right?"

Silas licked Kae from base to tip, “You can’t show this to anyone but me. You’ll be responsible for what happens to the other person if you do. Dragons don’t share.” He ran his hands up to Kae’s hips before standing up and grabbing him to walk into the shower which turned on as they got in. He had sensors installed so it would do so when someone walked by them. Everything was set to his preferences but form the looks of it Kae didn’t seem to mind he thought. He let Kae slide down his body before grabbing the soap and dumping it on Kae’s hair so he could wash the blood out of it. “I got you all dirty so I guess I should be the one who cleans you off.” He laughed as he ran his hands through Kae’s hair.

Salis Got in closing the glass door behind him but didn’t get close to the water just yet. The shower was very big you could fit four of five people in it if you wanted to. It was done in white marble and blue gold flecked tiles. On one side was a moving waterfall from floor to ceiling. It even had a place you could sit down if you wanted to. Which is where Salis was standing. He was surprised at the sudden command to get in that his body moved before he could protest. He was busying trying to find an alternative way to get clean when the sensors turned on near him. No noise came from him but he was now down on one knee in pain. Holy fuck did it hurt he thought clenching his hands into tight fists on the floor. Every drop of water that hit his sensitive flesh more than stung it sent waves of pain to rock wreck through his body. He couldn’t move for several minutes just trying to breathe and control his actions. After about ten minutes he flattened his hands on the floor preparing to get up. It wasn’t that the water was to hot just that the pain he felt like thousands of knives cutting through his body. He swore under his breathe his eyes looking slightly glazed over.

Kaerius rolled his eyes at the blunt statement but there was still a grin on his face. "If I'm being honest, showing it to anyone hadn't exactly a plan for me. Not any time soon that is, and the same had gone for you. We just kinda made a whoopsie and wound up here." He shrugged, leaning his head into Silas' hands as they washed through his hair, his eyes slipping shut with a content sound that almost mirrored a purr. Ah fuck, that alone could make him fall asleep here. "Not that I'm complaining. There's a whole lotta worse things I could've gotten into, and worse people I could find myself around." Kae let out a little laugh, looking up at Silas. "Having to hide isn't anything new, though I gotta say getting a mate isn't something I saw coming."

The look on Salis' face had Veeios wincing. He's had that expression himself more times than he'd like to admit. And he didn't want to admit that he felt a little bad. Which was odd right off the bat considering Vee hardly gave a shit about anyone aside from Kae and the small handful of people he trusted -- and it was indeed only a few people. Rubbing at the back of his neck he cursed under his breath, glancing around. He could totally step out and leave right now. Just pretend he didn't see it and crawl right into bed. But he didn't. He stayed right where he was standing. With an aggravated growl of "dammit" directed at himself Veeios ran his hands through his hair before kneeling down in front of Salis, placing a hand on the dragon's shoulder. Touch coming from him was a good thing, right? It helped, didn't it? That's what he'd been told. Or would this only serve to bite him in the ass? 'Nothing can ever be simple, can it?' He thought before shaking his head. Nothing was ever simple for him."Just try to focus on me."

Silas laughed down at Kae “Something tells me you don’t see a lot of thing’s coming but I can say at least you take what you get better than most. It makes me like you all that more.” He rinsed Kae’s hair out before starting on his body. “Fate has a funny way of pulling strings and getting others together. Some time’s I feel that it is a kid seeing what will happen putting the worst of the worst together.” He laughed again than he stopped and held Kae’s arm in his hand one brow raised in question at the tattoo he saw. “What’s this one for? It looks special and very well made.” He continued to wash Kae all the way down to his toes before washing himself.

Salis felt Veeios hand on his shoulder and it got his attention, he snapped his head up looking in Vee’s direction. He could feel the energy flowing from Vee’s fingers into his and the sudden urge to jump on him. He clenched his fist before slowly grabbing Vee’s hand with his own. He held it in his for a couple of seconds as he took a deep breath. “Don’t If you do that you’ll feel pain to and right now I am having a hard time controlling my thoughts and actions.” He held onto Vee’s hand lacing their hands together. “This is all I think I will be capable of until I get out of the water.” He winced as the water started to get a bit cooler. He would have to get up and out thankfully most of the blood had washed off of him by now. All he really needed to do was wash his hair and chest. Looking down he could see the shards of crystal glowing lightly. ‘The hell-“ That was never a good sign he thought closing his eyes for a second. He opened them back up looking at the floor, he could see they had the light ring of purple and silver that told him how much time he had left before it triggered the seal. “Do you think you can help me out of the shower? About all I can do is sit here to stay in control and I reeeaaaally don’t want to hurt you. I would wash the rest of me but for now I think I will have to wait.” He wasn’t going to ask Vee to do more than he has. It was hard enough to ask him to help him up, much less wash him off. He didn’t want to force Vee into anything more then what he already had. He felt really guilty about it in the first place. He let Vee’s hand go and placed his hands on the ground hoping to be able to stand and at least walk out. He was hesitating knowing just the pain from moving out of the water was going to be worse then what he was doing right now.

Kaerius fell quiet as he glanced down at his bicep to look at the tattoo in question. He frowned for a moment before sighing, rubbing at his head as he waited for Silas to finish washing him before speaking. "Vee and me...we had a younger brother, but he died three -- almost four, now -- years ago. The same night Vee had his arm burned." He kept his gaze down, chewing at the inside of his cheek for a moment before continuing. "Prism was his name, and it wasn't the fire that killed him. He was murdered by the people that started the fire." Kae stopped there, frowning again at the memories.

Veeios had to bite down on his tongue to keep him from spouting out that he was used to pain. The words were right there, ready to be said, but he swallowed them down anyway. He also wanted to comment on the glowing crystals -- what was that about? -- but he kept it to himself as well. "Yeah, I can do that." His voice was a little brusque, but nonetheless he swept his hair out of his face again and stepped back. "Do you think you can get up, or...?" Vee trailed off, looking to the side. Then cursing to himself he stepped out of the shower, reaching for a towel before returning to Salis' side and offering him a hand. "Let's get you up so we can get this over with already and go the fuck back to sleep." After all of this he had the sneaking suspicion that he was going to be doing a lot less sleeping and more laying there awake. Christ. This has been the longest day and it was only...what, halfway through? Hell, where was his phone? Veeios shook his head; that wasn't important right now. "Let's get out of here so your...glowing can stop."

Silas didn’t like the face his mate was making in fact It angered him to no end. He had finished washing them both and so without warning he picked Kae up swinging him over his shoulder. He left the sower and tossed two towels down on the bed before tossing Kae there as well. Silas wasn’t going to give Kae time to dwell on the sad thoughts he was thinking. He made a mental note to find and kill whoever it was that hurt Kae and his brother but for right now he was going to make sure Kae couldn’t think about anything but him. Starting with kissing him senseless tiredness be damned! He landed on top of Kae pulling him in and kissing him as flames wrapped around them both.

Salis ignored the comment about his pain and the glowing but reached up and grabbed Vee’s hand before slipping and falling out of the shower on to the poor guy. He hit his head on the ground pulling Vee to him so he wouldn’t get hurt. “You okay? Oww, great I am bleeding again… I give up, today is just going to be a blood bath it seems…” He pulled himself up off of Vee to see if he was okay and managed to wince only once as he did so. Looking down Vee seemed not hurt but okay wasn’t something he could make out or know for sure. Salis was about to ask again but a rush of pleasure ran through his body which was now in full on contact with Vee’s. A moan that sounded somewhere in between a growl and a groan left him. This was so much worse than the pain he thought trying everything to not to lose himself to the wonderful feeling that was Vee touching him. All he could hope for was that Vee had a plan to get away before he ruined him for the next three days. He took a deep breath before closing his eyes. “I am hoping you have a plan to get out of this... Because I am losing my control as we speak.” The need he felt was rising to dangerous levels and if Vee didn’t think of something quickly he was going to do all sorts of things that he wasn’t sure Vee would be okay with. One of those thing’s was marking him so he couldn’t get away. He hopped Vee did chose to run that would only make his inner dragon give chase and when he caught Vee it wouldn’t end well and he would catch him there was no doubt in his mind he wouldn’t. “Vee just don’t run. Whatever you decide that is the worst thing you could do.”

At the sudden change Kaerius gasped, suddenly seeing the floor from a different angle. "Huh?" Was all he managed before he was tossed on his back onto the bed, Silas following to steal his breath away. It was sudden, but he wasn't going to oppose the distraction from the previous topic. It was a much better distraction than just trying to sleep it off, which would've far less successful than this. He returned the kiss with full force, slipping his arms around Silas' shoulders. One of Kaerius' hands went to lightly scratch as the dragon's back while the other went to the back of Silas' head to tug at his hair, bucking his hips against Silas' as he did so from the flames that consumed the two of them.

Veeios stilled, having been braced from the fall before just tensing in general when he'd heard Salis make that sound. Of course, now is when touching becomes an issue. He knew it'd come back to bite him in the ass. He swallowed, trying to hold back his nervousness as he shifted just a little bit. His movements were slow and calculated, trying to make it clear that he was not running away so he could sit up slightly and look at Salis. "I..." Vee didn't know what to say. He knew he was supposed to be the twin that thought of everything. He knew his role was the man with the plan. But now? There wasn't a single thing lighting up in his head. He knew running wasn't an option, even though there was that voice in his head telling him to do so. He already knew from earlier that morning that one choice was to just let the dragon mark him. But that made him terrified, and no, it wasn't because he was afraid of Salis. "I don't have a plan." Veeios finally admitted. The confession made his mouth dry like he stuffed a bunch of cotton in it. But what else could he say? Maybe he could try to get off of Salis without making any sudden movements, but he had doubts about that idea. "I don't know what I can do." It was honest and he hated how meek it made him sound. And Vee could only assume Salis didn't have any input aside from the 'no running'. "Is...is..." He was visibly struggling with this. "The marking...will it really make it stop?" He wasn't even sure he'd get a proper answer.

Silas wasn’t going to slow down once he felt Kae’s response it kicked him into high gear. All his mind could think of was ‘hell yes!’ before his arms grabbed Kae’s ass prying his soft flesh apart. He explored Kae’s mouth before he started his way down his body lighting him on fire as he went. “I am trying to distract you is it working?” he kissed the inside of Kae’s thighs. “Let me know if there is something you would like me to do more of.” He got closer and closer slowly till finally he slid his fingers and mouth around Kae’s dick with a growl of pleasure.

Salis hearing that Vee didn’t have a plan really didn’t help keep himself in control. He found one of his hands sliding down Vee’s chest. It got to his abdomen before he had to forcefully tear himself away. “That’s not a good sign...” He said quietly. He couldn’t even think of a funny joke at this point to say. He started to try and get up but found himself struggling to move away from Vee. So he settled for picking Vee up and sitting with him on the bed. His body seemed to have a death grip on Vee so he couldn’t get away. He lessened it as soon as he could control his arms once more. He leaned his head on Vee’s shoulder sighing and preparing to answer Vee’s next question. “Yes it will lessen the crazy need to possess you but it comes with other problematic things. It makes you Immortal a fact that will change your entire life. It’s not something you should just do without thinking about it. I would never want to force you to do something just because it will help me.” He held Vee close sighing once more. “It also means you will have to get used to me kissing you, touching you and making love to you, that and living the rest of your lifetimes with me. Not something I think you’re willing to do yet but I have been wrong before, recently actually.” He started Kissing Vee’s collarbone leaving little flame marks on his skin.

Back
Top Bottom