Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aunt and Nephew (Willow and Lan Moore)

She moans out softly and goes back to work on his length with her mouth. She moans out softly as her body released her cum upon his fingers and his tongue.

Lan moaned softly as he pulled his fingers out, licking her inside with his tongue. He couldn't hold it as he began to cum as well, his juices flying out of his member.

She moans out and swallows his cum down her throat. She pulls back once she swallowed every drop of his cum and smiles. "Hmm, that was really tasty." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled as he licked her, "You're pretty tasty too auntie dearest." He smirked, waiting till he could move.

She smiles softly and turn her body around after he got all the cum off her insides. She lays down on top of him and kisses his cheek. "Now do you want to put it in me?" She asked him softly.

Lan smiled, as he kissed her neck, 'Yes I do, I want to see what my dear aunt feels like." His hand traveling down her back, his finger tips just slightly touching her till her got to her ass which he squeezed.

"Hmm, then you should find out." She says to him as she moves her hips up against his waist as he squeeses her ass in his hands.

Lan smiled, "I'm glad you'll let me." His member rubbing up against her pussy, teasing her a bit as he sucked on her neck.

She moaned out and arched her back up against him. "Hmm, dont tease your dear auntie. Please push it inside of me." She begs him softly.

Lan smiled at her, "But teasing you is so fun, I love the lookes on your face, so beautiful." He smiled, giving her what she wanted, he stuck his cock into his aunt. HIs hands moved back to her ass and squeezed, pushing her down on his cock to feel her tight enjoyable hole.

She moans out with pleasure when he pushes his length inside of her tight pussy. "So good." she says to him as she closes her eyes and moves her hips up against his waist.

Lan moved his body against her movement, moving his member further into her and rocking in and out. He smirked kissing her neck, 'How many friends of mine would die to do this with you."

She moaned out with of pleasure and moved her hips up agaoinst his waist. She grinned as she listens to his words. "I wonder how jealous they would be if they knew your were having sex with your auntie." She says to him as she enjoys how he moves inside of her.

She let out a laughing moan as her body started to quiver and released her cum upon his length. "Oh so good!" She moaned out with pleasure in his ear.

Lan began to fill her with his juices, he tried to pull away once he realized he shouldn't be filling his aunt.

She smiles and nuzzles her face into his neck. "Oh Darling, that felt so wonderful." She says to him softly as she lays back down on the bed and looks up at him in the eyes.

She smiles at him and looks him in the eyes. "Of course I was." She says to him softly and unwraps her legs from his waist. "Do you wish to swim now?" She asked him softly.

She kissed him back and her hands cups his face. She pulls out of the kiss and smiles at him. "You first." She says to him softly.

She smiles and looks up at him. "We'll have to do that again sometime." She says to him and dives into the pool once she reached it.

She let out a small laugh and looks at him as she swims around naked. "Yes anytime." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom