Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aunt and Nephew (Willow and Lan Moore)

Willow

Star
She was happy that her nephew was visiting her for the summer. Willow was dressed in a sky blue dress as she waits at the airport for her nephew to arrive. She had promised him that she would be the one to pick him up when he arrives. She waited and dashed around the windows looking for him since his plane landed.

Lan came off the pain seeming a bit warn out. He had no idea where his aunt was. He was happy to get to hang out with her, he remembered her, remembered they were pretty much the same age. He couldn't wait to hang out and see what she was up to and stay away from his parents.

She saw him and ran to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she hugs him. "Oh I missed you so much!" She says to him softly and pulls away from him so he could see who was hugging him. "My God Lan you grown so much. You got taller."

Lan smiled at her as he looked her over, she had grown up well. He laughed a little, "Thanks, I'm glad you think do. You're looking great. I can't wait to spend more time with you, it's been too long. But first we better get my stuff." He smiled as he hugged her, "Lets go to the bags."

She smiles softly and nods. "Of course." She says as she slips her arm through his and starts walking with him to get his bags from the bag department. "I cant wait to spend time with you as well. What would you like to do once we get back to my place?" She asked him softly.

Lan stood there as the bags began coming out, "Not sure, yet, maybe I'll get an idea once I get there. What do you like to do?"He looked to her, it was always hard to think of her as an aunt and not a friend or something.

She smiles at him and wrapped her arm around his neck. "Hmm, well I got today and tomorow off before I start my new book." She says to him since she was a novelist. She has been a novelist since she was fourteen so she was loaded with money. She had always sent moeny to her big sister and her family when ever they asked for money. She had sent moeny for her nephew some moeny to pay for his plain ticket.

Lan loved the fact that she was hugging him, "Oh what is it about?' he said, he then noticed his bag and grabbed it. It wasn't much, he hadn''t wanted to bring too much for some reason.

She smiles softly at him. "Dont know. I havent thought it up yet." She says to him softly and let out a laugh. "God I missed you so much." She says to him and hugs him more. From everyone elses view it would look as if they were boyfirend and girlfriend because they're both so young.

Lan smiled happily as she hugged him, putting his arm around her, "I missed you too. I can still when we were younger and all the things we use to do a play."

She let out a small laugh. "I remember it too." SHe says to him softly. "Do you like it when I send you a free copy of my books already signed?" She asked him softly as she looks at him as she walks with him out of the air port.

Lan smiled and nodded, "yeah of course I do. I love reading your story and all my friends think you're a great author... among other things, "He said going a bit red as he whispered the last part.

She let out a laugh as she heard his last word. "Is that so? Well what among other things do they say about dear old auntie?" She asked him as she walks with him to her limp since she hated driving.

Lan smirked as he saw their ride then back to her, "Oh trust me, they wouldn't think you're old. I guess they're very impressed by your pictures to say the least." He put his bag away then went in and laughed, 'They think you're cute... how about we leave it at that ok?"

She wrinkled her nose as she stares at him. "Cute my ass. I'm hot and sexy." SHe says to him as she steps to the open door of the limo. "Arent I, Darling Alfonso?" She asked her driver who only smirked since it was the truth. "Sweet of you." She says and gets into the limp. She always did like teasing the males around her home.

Lan laughed as he took a seat, closing the door, "Not that you're not but if you paid me I don't think I'd say no when you asked me if you looked good. That's just my personal opinion but if my friends think that then it must be true." He looked at her with a smile, " They keep asking me for pictures of you."

She laughed as she heard his last statement. "What kind of pictures are we talking about?" She asked him softly. "Knowning boys minds it wont look pretty." She says and winks at him as she feells the limo moving. "So tell me. Any girlfirends? Or a girl your interested?" She asked him softly.

Lan smiled, "Well they mostly ask for ones of you a a bikini, I guess they don't want to seem too much like perverts." He sighed as he thought about girls, "Well yeah but most of them only want to be with me so they can get to know you. You know how it goes, you an usually tell once they keep asking me questions about your, your characters, or I go to their rooms and see your books stalked some where." Lan laid back, "Looks like my love life sucks right now."

She leaned over as she lays flat on her stomach on the seat their sharing. Her face was above hisas she smiles ath im. "Doesnt suck. You just havent found the right girl. Who cares if your related to a famous author." She says to him softly. "Hows school coming along?"

Lan smirked as he looked up as her, staring into her eyes, 'Well that's the point, all the girl care." He smiled at her once she changed the subject, " Well I'm doing good and I'm glad that isn't because they're your fan. In fact my literature teacher hates your books. Then again it's probably because they're old and don't get it."

She smirked at him. "Which literature teacher do you have?" She asked him softly as she looks him in the eyes as her fingers start twirling his hair in her own fingers.

Lan went a bit red as she played with his hair, it was strange the feeling he was getting from it, he had to stop thinking about it. She was his aunt and that was it after all, "Her name is Mrs. Robin." His hands went to her hair, running his hand through it, and laughing softly, " We're an unusual pair of aunt and nephew aren't we?"

"Oh man I feel really sorry for you. That old bat is still alive." She says and laughs. "Yes, we're an odd pair in the family. We were always that way even as kids. We always wanted to do stuff like finding buried treasure on pluto." She says and chuckles softly. "Hmm, that would be an interesting one to write." She says as she logs it into her mind.

Lan laughed a bit, "yeah but you know, I mean more the way we act, It's not that kind of, Oh great I have to spend time with some one I know because I was born. It's different between us, that's why no one ever seems to be able to tell we're related. It's more like, I'm so glad I can spend time with this person who I love to be around with us." He rand his hands down her hair softly and down her neck till it was back at his side, "I love being with you."

She smiles at him softly. "I love being around you too." She says to him softly. "And I know exactly what you meant." She says to him softly and kisses the top of his forehead. "I was thinking, if you didnt like living with your Ma and Pa. Maybe you can finish your schooling out here. Great schools better for college." She says to him softly. "Trust me, if you want too all I have to do is talk your parents into it. You know how great I am with that." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom