Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aunt and Nephew (Willow and Lan Moore)

Lan was still slamming her as he stopped, "Mm alright auntie, if that's what you want." He pulled out of her, letting her down softly as his cock was still hard and covered in there juices as they headed to her room.

She moans out and smiles as she watched him pull out of her. "Yes it is." She says to him softly and walks with him otwards her room. "What kind of classes do you want to take?" She asked him softly.

Lan kissed her back as he thought, "Note sure, I was thinking of maybe writing but I'd never be as good as you, so maybe some art or music classes."

She smiles at him softly. "I'm sure you would do your best at writing but if you wish to try and see then I wont be mad at you." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled and he laids down on her bed, "Mmm can I sleep her at night auntie?" He asked, looking down at her beautiful busty auntie.

She smiles at him and nods. "Of course." She says to him softly. "I would love it if you slept in here tonght with me." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled, "Mmmm I wouldn't have it any other way, how can I thank you auntie for letting me sleep here?"

She smiles at him and climbs into bed with him as she lays down next to him. "You already have by letting me convince you to stay with me and even let me pay your way for the school around the corner." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom