Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aunt and Nephew (Willow and Lan Moore)

Lan watched her with a smirk, "I guess moving here will be a good thing." He said as he swam after her.

She let out a soft laugh and nods. "Of course. The school is just a few blocks away from here and I could pick your brain every now and then for ideas on a book to write." She says to him softly and swims towards him. She wraps her arms around his neck and smiles as she presses herself against his body. "I love you." She says to him softly.

Lan ehld her close, 'I love you too, and are you sure it's my brain you want?' He said with a smirk before softly kissing her lips.

She giggled and kisses him back as she keeps herself closer to his body. She pulls back from the kiss and smiles at him. "Maybe you would have a good idea that I could run with it." She explains to him softly.

She smiled as she looked him back into his eyes. "Do you want to stay with me? I'll convince them." She said to him softly. "I'll get you a computer so you can keep in contact with your friends." She said trying to get him to stay with her.

His hand went down her cheek, softly he kissed her neck"Yes I want to stay with you. I want to stay with you always."

She let out a pleasuring moan and her eyes soften with delight. "Oh Darling Lan. I want you to stay with me forever." She says to him softly as she stays close to his body.

Lan holds her tight and nibbled on her neck, "I want to stay with you forever, We can do it right?"

She smiles at him and nods. "We can. Now all I got to do is convince your parents." She says to him softly and laughs as she wraps her legs around his waist.

He holds her tightly, holding her up as he rubs his member against her, 'Mmm that shouldn't be too hard right?" Kissing her neck.

She grins at him after letting out a moan. "Oh no, they owe me big time." She says to him softly. "Plus, your education is important. This school is top of the schools." She says to him softly. "I want you inside of me." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled as he kissed her neck, slipping him self inside her, 'Hope you don't tell her that last one."

She let out a laughing moan. "Of course not." She says to him and keeps herself wrapped around him. Her arms wraps more around his neck so she wouldnt fall backwards into the water. "You feel so wonderful inside of me." She says to him softly.

Lan moved her up and down on his member, holding her close, "You feel amazing around me." He began nibbling her ear, enjoying her. He liked fucking his aunt, she was amazing and the only person he really wanted to be with.

She moans out and keeps her body against his body. She moved up and down against his body. "Oh Darling. You feel wonderful."

He smiled moving faster and faster still, 'Mm auntie you're amazing!!!" He slammed into her more and more, kissing her lips deeply.

She moaned out into the kiss and her body released her cum upon his length, tighting around his cock.

Lan fucked his aunt faster, feeling him self cum hard inside her too. His mouth moved down, sucking on her breast softly as he slammed her up and down on his member.

She moaned out and felt him cum inside of her body. "Oh Darling Lan that feels wonderful." She says to him.

Lan smiled and kissed her neck, "I'm glad you like it auntie, you know, you're a naughty aunt." He smiled his member still moving slightly in and out over her just as a tease.

She smiles at him softly and kisses his cheek. "If you wish for me to talk to your parents about you staying here for the rest of your school years thhen we need to get out and dress before I go call them." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled, "Hmm we don't have to get dressed." he said with a smile, "Just have to go to the phone, or at least not all the way dressed." He said with a devilish smirk as he pulled her off his cock.

She moaned out when he pulled out of her body. She smiled at his reason and shook her head softly. "Hmm, but you'll distract me while I talk to them." She says to him softly.

Lan laughed a bit, "mm then maybe only I should get dressed them, that way you can talk to them freely with out distraction while being comfortable."

Back
Top Bottom