Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aunt and Nephew (Willow and Lan Moore)

She let out a small laugh and kissed him on the cheek. "No, we'll both dress and make dinner." She says to him softly. "You know me and distractions dont mix." She says to him softly.

Lan laughed, "Mmm you're no fun at all." He smiled as he made his way out to get dried up and dressed. He looked at her, watching her and her amazing body.

She smiled and moved out of the pool with him. She dried off and started dressing as well. She looked at him once he was fully dressed and smiled more. "You like watching me, huh?"" She asked him softly.

Lan smirked, "From what I've heard a lot of people love watching you, isn't that why you moved out here?' He asked as he went over to her and kissed her lips.

She smiles at him and shakes her head softly. "No, Darling. I'm a writer not an actress." She says to hims oftly.

"Of course I say so because I'm brillant." She says to him softly and starts laughing as she walks with him towards the upper level of the house.

She smiles softly and walks up the stairs with him. She walked over to the office she usually works in when she write sher books and picks up the phone. She dialled her sister's number and waited until they picked up. She spoke to them softly about her nephew staying with her for his education which they agreed, surprisingly. She smiles and hanges up after telling them she loves them. She goes back to him and kisses him on the lips. "They said yes." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled as he kissed her back, "Mm I wonder what they would have said if they knew what was going on... of if I was making you moan during the conversation." He had a devilish smirk, he really did want to do that.

She She smiles at him and wraps a leg around his waist. "You want to make me moan?" She asked him softly as she presses her bod up against hi sbody. "Than make me moan right here and right now." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled as he kissed her neck, "MMM auntie I never new you were so naughty, you still want more and right here? What if one of your workers catches us?" He said though his hands were holding her ass, spanking it softly.

She smiles at him softly and licks her lips softly. "Hmm, they got the rest of the day off and they know it." She says to him softly and her hands slips downs to his length and starts rubbing it.

Lan began to pull up on her sky blue dress, he also began to wonder wither she was being safe, he hadn't thought of it before but he had already cummed in her so many time, still he wasn't going to ask. His hand went down between her legs moving the fabric of her under wear and rubbing her pussy.

She moaned out wtih pleasure and looks hi min the eyes as she rubs his length. "Oh Darling Lan. Take me right here. Hard and fast." She says to him softly yet in a loving voice.

Lan smiled as he went and pinned her up against the wall, "Mm auntie, and I just got dressed too.." He said as he undid his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers, his cock feeling hard as he began to slide her down on it. He kissed her deeply, he then remembered what she said, hard and fast. He began slamming his cock up and down on her, moving her up and down to to quicken the feeling.

She moaned out into the kiss and wrapped her legs around his waist as she moves more against his waist, hard and fast just at the same speed as his. Her perfect passage wraps around his cock tightly as her body squeezes him without her giving him her cum.

Lan moaned softly as he felt the tight squeeze as he moved faster, "Mmm You have a good hold love." He said as he tried moving faster, trying no to cum yet.

She moaned out and looked him in the eyes. "Hmm, I can hold it like this without cumming for a few more minutes." She says to him softly. She continues moving her moving her hips up against his waist as fast as his speed.

Lan smiled as he moved faster, "Then we better make the most of it naughty aunty, fucking your nephew like that, aren't you ashamed?" He said with a joking tone as he slammed her faster, the sound being heard all around the house. His mouth went to her neck, sucking and licking it.

She moaned out with pleasure and movexc her hips more against his waist. "I am not ashamed." She cries out with pleasre in her voice.

Lan went faster, slamming harder into her as he started to get the feeling that he was going to cum at any time. He smiled and sucked on her neck, the slamming noice all over the house.

She cries out wtih pleasure as her body quiver and released her cum hard on his length. "Cum, Darling Lan." She says to him softly as she moves her hips up against his waist more.

Lan smiled, "Yes auntie." As he began to cum inside, his cum filling her completely, dripping down his lenghts as he smirked, still pounding her hard, not about to stop.

She moans out withpleasure and keeps moving her hips up against his waist. "Hmm, so good Darling Lan." She says to him softly. "Let's head up to my room. You always did liked my bed better." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom