Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aunt and Nephew (Willow and Lan Moore)

Lan blushed as he couldn't believe she would ask him that. They were related after all, then again how could he resist, she was also the greatest women he ever knew. He nodded, 'You know I would always keep secrets for you... but are you sure?"

She smiles at him softly and kissed him on the lips. "I'm always sure." She says to him softly and her hands moves down his body, slips his trunks off his body. "No one is here but us." She says to him softly.

Lan smirked as she pulled off his boxers, his semi erected member visible. He pressed closer to her, his head softly kissing and sucking on her neck, "I guess you're right, just you and me. We could do any thing we wanted."

She smiles at him after moaning. "Hmm, of course we can." She says to him softly. Her own hands moves down to her own bikini bottoms and takes them off. She moves her body up against his body and tosses her bottoms with his trunks to her bikini top on the floor. "Would you like to get me nice and wet first. Or just take me as I am?" She asked him softly and her hand starts rubbing his length to get him fully hard.

Lan rubbed her sex softly with a smirk, "I wouldn't be a very nice guy if I didn't give you some tender love and care first right? Besides I want to make sure you're all nice and wet," He sucked on her neck more, licking it softly and whispering, "Don't you want to see what I can do with my tongue?'

She smiles softly. "Hmm and you probably want to see how good my mouth feels, Huh?" She asked him softly as she looks him in the eyes.

Lan smirked, "Might enjoy that." He kissed her lips wondering wither this could really be happening.

She kisses him back and keeps rubbing his length in the water. She pulls out of the kiss and smiles at him. "Then we should lay down on the floor since we dont want to drown ourselves." She says to him softly.

She pulled herself up over the wall and sat up on the edge that goes into the pool. She moves away from the edge and walks over to the private room against the walls, which is a small room with a bed in it. She goes inside that room and lays down on the bed.

Lan smiled fallowing her, watching her bent over as she pulled out made him want her even more. He fallowed her into the room and smirked, 'Oh what is this room for auntie dearest?" He said acting innocent. Before beginning to kiss up her legs.

She let out a laughing moan as he kisses up her leg. "Maybe." She says to him softly. "You still want me to suck on you?" She asked him softly and pats the bed space next to her.

Lan kissed up more, kissing her pussy softly before licking it one, "If that's what you think we should do." He sat next to her smiling before laying down.

She moaned out and smiled at him. "It is." She says to him softly and gets on her hands and knees. She turns her body around and hovers her pussy lips over his mouth. Her mouth moves down to his length and takes him into her mouth, starts sucking and moving her tongue around his length.

Lan grabbed her ass with his hands, squeezing as he lifted his head, licking her pussy softly. She tasted good, his tongue playing with her clit, enjoying the feel of her tongue sliding along his member.

She moaned out against his length and kept sucking while moving her tongue around his length. Her hands moves up and down on his inner thighs.

His aunt was amazing. her tongue felt so good against his member, his own tongue playing with her pussy, licking her on the inside and wiggling around in her.

She moans out as his tongue moves around inside of her body. She continue to suck and moves her tongue around his length.

Lan's tongue moved faster, his hands spanking her softly as he enjoyed the taste. It was amazing being able to do this with his aunt, it felt so good the way she sucked his cock.

She continues sucking and moving her tongue around his length. She loved how he fit in her mouth and wondered how big his length exactly he is. She continues moaning as he licks at her pussy.

Lan was around 8 inches, he loved when girls sucked him, it was an amazing feeling. He licked her more and more, his tongue going around inside her, trying to see how deep inside her her could get, licking faster and wiggling more.

She moaned out and kept sucking on his length. Her tongue continued to move around his length as she takes him fully into her mouth. Her hand rubbed his ball sack with her fingers rubbing against his flesh.

Lan moaned softly, she was really good at this. He had to resist wanting to cum as he moved his head a bit out of her pussy and more to her clit, his finger going inside of her and moving in and out, one free finger moving around her ass hole.

She moans out with pleasure and let him do as he pleased to her body as she sucks on his length. She pulls away from his cock and licks it from bottom to the head of his cock. "Hmm, you taste so good." She says to him softly. "Dont you want to pound it inside of me or do you want to make me cum on your tongue first?" She asked as she enjoys what his fingers are doing to her body.

Lan's tongue licked faster, his fingers going in and out, rubbing her walls, wanting her to climax, "I want to taste you first, won't you let your nephew taste you?" He said trying to sound innocent. His tongue going back to work.

Back
Top Bottom