Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aunt and Nephew (Willow and Lan Moore)

Lan laughed a bit at her, "Wow you know how to really tempt a guy. Still I would but I'd feel bad for my parents if they didn't want it. Then again they might want to get rid of me by now." He looked at her eyes and smirked, 'So how is your love life? I don't read tabloids so I'm a little out of date, though I did hear holly wood might want to adapt one of your books."

"Dont have a love life. Hell I dont have time for it. I rather spend my free time with my favorite person in the whole world." She says as she looks at him. He was indeed her favorite person in the world. "Yes some wanna be big shot wants to adopt my Shinning Star book." She says to him softly. It was about a girl who had a dream to becoming a big shot in the world of celebatelies which she gotten. It was really about herself but not as an author. She made the charater became an actress who fell in love with an actor.

Lan smiled at her reaction, "Hmmm well then I guess I better make it the best time you have. " He went up and kissed her cheek smiling, "You'd be able to get any guy you wanted and you spend time with your nephew. I told you we have a strange relationship. Other girls in your position would have found some hansom, rich and famous guy."

"I only see you when you come out for holidays and summers." She says to him softly. "I try to get all my books done before you get out here so we can spend time together." She says to him softly. "Admit it you love spending time with me because I love spending time with you." She says to him softly. "We have to make a stop before going home." SHe says in a reminder to herself so she pushed the button to make the window go dodwn so she could talk to her driver. "Alfonso, make that stop to my managers office. I have to drop off my new book." She says to him and rolls the window back up as she smiles down at her nephew.

Lan closed his eyes as he smiled, "I have an idea of what we can do to pass the time in here." He said feeling like the ride was taking for ever, he just wanted to have fun with his aunt already, not much they could do in a limo. He smirked, 'How about truth or dare?"

"Sweetie, you know I hate that game." She tells him softly and sits up on the seat as the window moves down from the drivers side.
"We're here, Miss Willow." Alfonso said to her.
She smiles softly. "Thank you." She says to him softly as she moves to the door. "I'll be right back, Darling." She says to her nephew as she grabs her folder and steps out of the limo. She runs up to the door and goes insides, heads to the elevators to head up to her Manager's office.

Lan watched her she left and sighed, "Would have been something," he said to him self as her unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt, his body showed a few things she didn't know, like the fact that he had joined weights class and that he had done very well in the time they had been away, he had a very muscular chest now.

Once out of her Manger's office and went back to the limo. She slide into the limo and stared at her nephew with his shirt unbuttoned. "Why did you do that to your shirt?" She asked him as she looks at him.

Lan looked at her and laughed a bit, "I like it like this, plus it's hotter in here then it was back home. Is it bothering you?' He asked, not wanting to make her upset.

She smiles at him softly. "No, but we can go swimming at the house when we get back." She says to him softly and then nodded to the driver for him to take them back to her place. "Would you like to stay here and live with me?" She asked him softly.

Lan looked at her thinking about it, "Yeah I would love to live with you. It would be the greatest thing ever if I could live with you." He got up and went over to her, wrapping his arms around her and smiling. He didn't know what else to say, it would be the greatest thing to happen to him if he could stay, he just said one thing he could think of, " The pool sounds fun"

She let out a soft laugh and hugged him back. "Alright, I'll convince your parents to let you stay here with me." She says to him as the limo heads off to her place. "Do we need to stop to get you some swimming trunks?" She asked him softly since she didnt know what he packed in his bag.

Lan shook his head, "No I got a few, I figured we'd go swimming. What about you, need a swim suit?" He said with a smirk on his face like he was teasing her some how. He closed his eyes, "Can't wait any longer, I'm gonna explode."

"No, you know I like swimming nude." She said and smirked at him. She owned a good few pairs of bikinis. "Explode from what?" She asked him softly as she looks at him.

Lan looked at her, "From being stuck in here, I just can't wait to get to the pool. I can't wait to get home and have some fun you know?" He sat up and backed up against the seat." I wonder if I should keep it a secret that you're my aunt if I move out here."

She let out a laugh as she listen to him. "Do whatever you please." She says to him softly. "I'm not going to be one of those people that bugs you on what your going to do or already done." She says to him softly.

Lan smirked as he thought he would tease her, 'That's good I don't like telling people what I've done. You know I don't kiss and tell" He wondered if she would start to get nosy once he began playing with her, " I'd rather keep that between me, the girl and the room."

She let out a soft laugh. "I dont ask you about your sex life or the details of it." She says to him softly. "But if you want I will ask." She says to him softly as she leans over to him and wraps her arms around his neck, kisses his cheek. "Your too cute not to have a sex life." She says to him softly.

Lan smiiled and acted like he was offend, 'Me, no way I'm a good boy. How dare you accuse me of doing such a thing before I get married." He put his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

A small giggle escaped her lips and she laid her head down on his shoulder blade. "Lan, Darling. I'm want to be one of those great Aunts an so far I'm doing just fine." She says to him. "Right?" She aske softly.

Lan put his arms around her, turning his head so his lips were against her ear and whispering softly in her ear, "Of course you are a great aunt, why would you even ask that? You're probably the most amazing aunt any one could have." His hand moved down through her hair, not sure where she was going with that question.

She smiled softly and looked him in the eyes after tipping her head up to look at him. "Because I want a award for the worlds greatest aunt." She says to him softly and chuckles softly. She glanced out the window and noticed her driver pulling into her drive way. "Looks like we're home." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled ready to get out, 'I don't think they have one of those yet." he smiled ready to go swimming, "Maybe I could make some calls to see if they could make it so that you can win it easily."

She let out a small laugh and kissed his cheek. "No, but you can make me one which I could put on the wall or something." She says to him softly as she gets out of the limo and starts walking towards her front garden of all different kinds or roses. She bent down and engulf her face with roses. "I should put new roses in vases in the house." She says to him softly as she looks over at him.

Lan fallowed her out, looking at the place, she always seemed to change something while he was gone. He blushed a bit for some reason when she bent over, seeing her like that gave him a strange feeling as he got closer, "Yeah The roses smell great, they're very beautiful. It figured you're pick something beautiful to surround your self in."

Back
Top Bottom