Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aunt and Nephew (Willow and Lan Moore)

She let out a laugh as she moves more into her garden and spins around with her arms spread open. "I'm always surrounding myself in my gardens or my work of art which is my books." She says to him softly as she glances over at her neighbor that just came out of her house and waved. She glanced back at him. "Alfonso will take your things in your room." She says to him and goes to his side. "Come to the back and see my backyard garden." She says to him as she skips like a little girl towards her backyard from the other side of her driveway to the gate and opens the gate as she goes into the backyard.

Lan fallowed her with a laugh, it seemed she might never change. His eyes looking to her face, she might still be a girl on the inside, but outside she was a beautiful lady, one he wish wasn't his aunt. Not because he hated her, but because he loved her so much. She was the perfect friend, the perfect partner, but they were related, nothing could change that.

She had all kinds of roses, flowers, different colored daisy's and she had her own herb garden she used for cooking or her tea. "Oh I really do need to fill the house up with roses again." She says as her eyes water up at the site of her fully bloomed roses. Then glanced at her sliding door with a wide smile. "Pool time. Let's go change now." She says to him as she goes to the sliding door that leads into the kitchen which has a flight of stairs that leads up to the hallway that goes to their separate rooms.

Lan smiled as he went with her, heading to his bad to grab his black swimming trunks. Once he was at his stuff he looked around, not one was there so he began to undress. He tried to change before his aunt finished, not wanting to bother with finding a room. He then put on the trunks and waited for her.

She went into her room and pulled out her pretty pink and black bikini out. She strips and puts on her bikini. She put a skirt wrap around her waist and grabbed a few towels before heading out of her room. "All done." She says to him softly as she sees him. She hands him his towel and walks over to a closed door with a cute hand painted door with words on it: watch your step! She opened the door and sat down on the floor. She looked up at him with a smile. "I put this in last weekend." She says and pushed herself down the slide which took her all the way down to her basement where the pool was. When she hit the bottom she moved away so he could come down the slide. "Alright you can come down now." She yells up the slide and moves towards her chairs, lays out her towel over one of the chairs.

Lna fallowed her, finding it interesting she would have something like this put in. He slid down having fun, 'woo." He screamed on his way down. Once he fell on his ass he laughed out loud, looking up at her, her figure looking amazing from down there as he went slightly red, "Well that was fun, much better then the stairs don't you think?"

"I know." She says to him softly as she takes off her skirt wrap around her waist and drape it over the chair. "I put one of those elevators in to take us back up." She says to him as she moves over to the pool control and click onto the button that says heat. She knew the water would be ice cold so she would heat it up to were they can stand it. "If you want to do it again you can." She says to him softly.

Lan laughed a bit as he fallowed her, "No way, I prefer the water." He got close to the edge, seeing as she began to heat up the water, "Well I enjoy to start with cold then heat it up. So I can't wait." He said as he dove into the water, swimming around in the cold water.

She wrinkled her nose as he dove into the cold water. "I'll wait till it's heated up." She says to him softly as she moves over to her chair and sat down. She propped her feet up onto the table as she leaned her head back with her eyes closed.

Lan smiled as he saw his aunt close her eyes on the table. He went out of the pool being as silent as possible. He took a hand full of the very cold water and went to her, spilling the water over her chest.

She bit her bottom lip as she felt the cold water and looked up at him. "Cheap shot." She says to him and gets up onto her feet as she wraps her arms around him and slips her hand into his hair, tugs his hair in her hand. "Dont do that again." She says to him softly. "Or you'll be pitching a tent in my gardens while your here." She warned him.

Lan laughed a little as his hair was pulled, closing one eyes as it was pulled, "ouch hey hey hey, alright alright I won't do it again." He felt come of the water he poured on her getting on him, many it was cold, good thing he was already wet.

She smiled and tugged softly again. "Hm, you hate it when your hair is pulled like this?" She asked him softly and her eyes looking up at his even though one of his eyes were closed.

He opened his eyes with and looked to her, "Of course I do, who wouldn't, it hurt..." He sighed wondering what was running through her mind, "Ahh come on I'll be good just lets go I'll do any thing."

She smiled when he said he'll do anything. She leaned up against him and softly kissed him lips. "Remember you said anything." She reminds him softly and her arms went around his neck with her lips touching his bare chest.

Lan blushed a bit as his Aunt kissed his lips, about to ask, what when she answer he said any thing. The feeling of her kissing his chest was so, arousing. He wasn't sure how to react, he wasn't sure what she was going to do, maybe she was just playing around with him, some cruel game of sorts. He looked down at her, 'What do I have to do?"

"Answer this one question for me then I'll tell you. Have you had sex before?" She asked him softly as she moves towards the pool, dipped her foot into the water and noticed it was warmer. She moved to the stairs and walked into the pool with her hand gliding down the pole.

Lan blushed, she was being so strange, " Yes and no... I've had oral... and hand jobs.." He watched her go in the pool as he moved closer to her, maybe that was what she wanted, the answer.

"So you never actually had sex with a girl?" She asked as she looks over at him as she moves in the water with her shoulders under the water but her head was above the water.

Lan got into the water as well, he blushed a bit at her, "No guess not really. It's just not happened yet I guess." He watched her then tried to forget it, " But they all said they love you any ways."

"That doesnt matter if they love me. I'm just a writer. I am just a normal woman who knows how to write stories out of the blue. What really matters is that they should love you." She says to him and dunk her head under the water. Her hands skillfully removed her bikini top and when she popped her head out of the water, just her head, she tossed the top onto the floor. "Come here." She says to him softly.

Lan blinked, did she just throw what he thought she threw? He went closer towards her, "That's just the thing they didn't care about me, that's why I couldn't do it." He said as he got closer, the water getting deeper. His eyes stayed on hers before finally stopping, barely an inch between them.

She moved and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well I love you for who you are." She says to him softly as she presses her bare breasts against his bare chest. "Did you know I write about you in my books?" She asked him softly and kisses his cheek. "Your my main male character in all my books." She says and lets out a small laugh.

Lan looked at her with a smile, "Is that so, does that mean I'm your inspiration?" He felt her breast, they were nice, his arms around her as he kissed her cheek, then softly kissed her neck, wondering if she would enjoy this, wondering what was on her mind.

A soft moan escaped her lips as he kisses her neck. "Your always my inspiration." She says to him softly as she keeps her body close to his. "Would you like to see what sex is like?" She asked him softly. "If so then you'll have to keep this between us." She says to him softly as she moves one of his hand down between her legs and onto her covered slit.

Back
Top Bottom