Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime had to pull her mask off so she wouldn’t drown in her own blood, coughing it up onto her chest and lap, gasping for air.

Megohime didn’t have much longer, it was easy for Masamune to see at this point, and now he was only dragging out her death.

He had to finally end it. It ripped him in half but he couldn't bear to see her in so much pain and suffering anymore. He refused to keep being selfish. He sat beside Megohime and held her hand gently. "Hey, babe...how you feeling today...? Same as yesterday...?"

Megohime nodded, and even though she had already been given pain killers, she was in pain that day. “St-Still alive.” She muttered.

Megohime could only wince and cough in pain, a deep rattle in her chest. “Have you eaten yet today...?”

"No, not yet...I wanted to spend some time with you first. I hate eating around you, it doesn't feel fair.." He told her, gently petting her knuckles with his thumb.

Megohime hadn’t eaten in so long, she couldn’t remember the last time she had eaten, but anytime she tried to, she would simply vomit whatever she ingested. “I’ve already told you... I don’t mind if you eat first...”

"I don't know where I would be without you..." He muttered. He had her bottle of morphine between his knees and a syringe in his free hand, filling it carefully as he kept hold of her hand.

“Probably off with some other girl..” She joked, unable to smell the morphine he had, her senses dulled far below a humans.

Megohime knew he was going to sedate her again, she didn’t need to see or smell the medicine to know that. Tears leaked from her eyes. “Please don’t put me to sleep..” She begged softly.

She shook her head, tears flowing down her cheeks faster. “I don’t want to sleep anymore...! Please, not today..!” She begged him, holding his hand tightly. “Please don’t make me be alone..!”

Her frail body started to shake, sobbing into his hand. “Please... Just a little longer... I just want to be with you a little longer..!”

Back
Top Bottom